Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoahhhhhhh... I mean I'm not going to read this until it ended. This is... Too much for my weak heart....

missbluesunglasses likes this.
  2. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's....... UPDATED!!!!
    I'm just skimmin but it finally reached the point to when Ilya's last arc left!
    Somehow, Ilya came back to life(?). Not really sure as they said that Ilya certaintly dead that time, but somehow she came back to life and they talked.
    The ship is sailing guys!!! The moment we waited for so long! Karasu said the protagonist in his life was not himself but her. He wanted to live with her forever. And Ilya responded the same, she wants to be with him, and she said she is going to live with him, and this time they will be happy. And the last line...
    "That's why, I won't return to anywhere"
    I guess she meant she won't returning back to nobility, soleil, or her house. Or she won't loop back anymore. Or both.

The chapter was long and the part i post was only the last part of the chapter. I might update for the first part of the chapter after I read it.

Anyway, the tag is still on going, so we can assume that there might be another chapter(s) left until this story actually ended? But at least Ilya finally move on from soleil and hrr nobility, which is good, she can now pursue her own happiness.

3. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good, time to translate

4. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's good for ending. :blob_teary:
    But since it's still on-going, just hope nothing bad happens after this...

By.Eve and HesheFell like this.
  5. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it will be translated soon, let's wait for the translation xD

Ikr, this is a good end for both of them. But let's just say i still want to know what happened to soleil, sylvia, and their parents after they thought Ilya has died. I want to see if they suffered for her lost.

Khloud2003, Th.ay, Heungbo and 2 others like this.
  6. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Karasu again? Its been a long time since ive checked this forum.

7. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Karasu or Crow or what we know as Ria

8. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh thank you for replying

lazynoodles likes this.
  9. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU is already showing 'completed' status. So did anything happen to the cheating couple at the end? Did they suffer in any way? Was this long torment for nothing?

lazynoodles, Heungbo and haqpiness like this.
  10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    really?
    but in syosetu it is still not complete yet.
    Screenshot_2019-09-13-06-58-01-008_com.android.chrome.jpg

yourmomtenkeyy and Heungbo like this.
  11. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is probably because they are still counting the extras

Clars likes this.
  12. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in the latest chapter (ch-54) ... it almost seems like an ending....it feels a bit rushed .....and as for the cheating couple ...(IIRC) there seems to be no retribution for them ( as for now ).

By.Eve and 7174PK like this.
  13. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    usually in syosetu, if the main story is complete, author will mark it as complete, even if the author still want to make extra story (for example, the surviving alchemist novel. author already put it as complete when the main novel finished, but later they still updating a new extra arc even when the status is complete). So, I think maybe the story is still not finished yet.

But I don't know if LN version is complete or not

neotheo82 and Heungbo like this.
  14. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter updated...( it feels like the end to me...mtl-ed tho)
    link to translated ch- https://hermitranslation.blogspot.com/2019/08/chapter54.html

In disappointment, he still accumulates magical power over several years, draws a magic circle and flies to the next world.

It was the same work as usual, and nothing else changed.

Innumerable light is born from the magic circle at the foot, making a violent sound. The particles of light scattered in all directions swallowed me like a creature and eventually swallowed myself. Up to this point, it is the same as the previous time, the last time, and before.

The problem is then. A different thing happened.

Suddenly all the light disappeared. If you don't know what happened and just sing, you'll notice that the active magic has stopped.

When I thought so, the darkness came down from above and my field of vision was dyed black.

The back stands out as if it collapses from the feet. In fact, I was “fallen”, not a figurative expression.

Should it be said that it was captured in the magic circle?

I simply thought that the magic had failed. This cannot be transferred to the next world.

I was prepared that this might happen someday, but why is it now? It was good even earlier or even earlier.

This is the end of everything, the moment ruled by feelings resembling a sadness -----

Now I can hear Emma's voice.

“When I was born, a black bird is said to carry happiness and misery at the same time.”

Rather than feeling “remembered”, the throat is clogged with freshness just as if it was beaten in the ears.

Her sighs praised my ears and shook my neck.

I know I can't be here. However, I twist my body and look for it.

Of course, there was only infinite darkness beyond the line of sight.

-----What does this mean.

I can't keep up with the “something” that develops one after another. Something passes by in front of you when you are scolding around without any help.

When I looked up unintentionally, I opened my sight as if it were a signal.

It is a mysterious sight like white paint on black paper.

Black is repainted into white.

Just as the night dawns, the darkness was clear.

However, it is not lit by the sun. There was no lighting or anything that could serve as a light source.

It seems like a world beyond natural providence and human-developed theories.

Rather than bright, it is just white.

Top, bottom, right and left are white, white and white. I feel distracted from the approaching pure white world.

While looking around, even my contour seemed to be blurred. Will I eventually become part of this white world?

The idea that passed the head suddenly reflected “black dots” at the edge of the field of vision.

It seemed just a stain, but if you look closely, it's moving. It seems to move away slowly.

Maybe I just gave up on my nose.

When I moved my limbs, I felt the resistance of swimming in the water. But it wasn't impossible to move, so I chased that “black thing” to be sucked.

As the distance gradually decreases, the black dots become horizontally long and eventually get a contour. It didn't take much time before I could tell what it was.

Proportionally, the inside of the chest begins to make a sound and will not heal.

Wings.

It seemed because it was spreading its wings.

In other words, it is a “black bird”.

A black bird who couldn't understand my upset feelings, moved wings hard and aimed for somewhere.

Where do you want to go in an infinite world that seems to have no end?

When I opened my mouth to call out, the black bird started turning and headed for me.

Black eyes with black wings. It's black all the way to the heels.

The eyes were different, but it was very similar to when I changed into a bird.

It feels as if you are facing yourself.

For a while, just staring at each other, suddenly the sharp spider opened.

To me who is stupid and cannot move,

“――――— What do you want?”

Naturally, the language is manipulated, but there is no sense of incongruity.

There are many if you want. So, I thought I would reply, but when it came to me, no words came out.

Instead, Emma talks about me now.

“A black bird suddenly appears on the window ...”

Speak words like a human and ask only one question. On top of that, be happy with those who have spoken the right answer. She said she would carry misfortune to those who did not.

Although it's just a story, the black bird is not a sinister existence that tells me what I think.

More sublime and more powerful. In other words, it is the work of God.

Is this black bird so?

No, but.

Emma ..., she was calling the black bird "me" to the end.

“Lia. "My black bird".

If that is the case, the thing in front of me is just a mess. And did I know that I had become a godly friend without even knowing it myself?

Could that be the case?

Even so much laughter comes to me. I don't think I can be such a joke.

Still.

Still. If you just believe in Emma ’s words.

I got down to the window and showed up in front of Ilia.

Speaking of people and asking her.

“Will you help? "When.

It ’s just like the emeralment that Emma talked about.

In retrospect, I have repeatedly asked Iria the same question.

But I don't think she always answered clearly.

Even when we met for the first time. She said she would help, but she avoided responding by changing the topic. After a long time, he just said, "I want you to protect my sister."

It's not like a reply.

Perhaps such an ambiguous exchange is useless.

The question that asks the choice of God and the destiny, the person who answers it, the correct answer.

In short, you can get what you want only when you have all the necessary conditions. Isn't that the case?

But was my "question" right in the first place? And what is her answer?

What should I ask her for? And what should she have answered?

Only time passes while thinking around.

When I realized it, I didn't notice anything.

It seems that the black bird has left somewhere and has been left alone.

Did I fail to answer? Or did I not need my reply from the beginning?

I feel like I'm grasping something, but I feel like I'm not grasping anything.

It seems to be screaming in frustration. I wonder how long I can stay here.

Then I heard a screaming scream.

"Ca ..., Lass !! ... Crow !!!! Where are you ... !!!"

It ’s too sad.

I certainly knew a voice that pierced my painful ears.

"Ilia !!"

I was surprised that I raised my voice and took a breath. That moment, the field of view broke into two.

It looks like a white wall is torn with a knife.

It feels like the world has been divided into two.

"Ilia !!!"

But that can't be helped. Whether the world is torn or destroyed, I have to go to her.

Iria's cry that still leaves a lingering call continues to call my name. I knew that if I followed that voice, I would eventually arrive.

I don't need a black bird on the road anymore.

“I want to help you, Ilia.”

The exhaled words fall somewhere.

"I want to protect you, I want to cherish you. I want to be with you all the time. I want to live with you."

"So you'll be by your side.

Will you promise me? The whispering voice trembled tremendously.

I don't rely on myself. But I felt like I couldn't find any more words to convey.

Hold a grudge and wait for a reply.

It seemed that my heart was torn in a deeper silence than silence. I don't know how much time has passed, but I'll eventually become lonely.

「―――――― I want to live with you」

Such a voice.

Suddenly, I could hear the sound of a bell screaming violently. If you think so, someone's figure pops up in the darkness of the world that has been split into two.

There is no decoration on the black dress she wears.

The tightly tied hair is dull silver.

Suddenly tears cry from the eyes that looked up here.

The person also said, "... Crow! Screamed.

She screams to spit while leaking her throat.

If you look closely, Soleil and Silvia stand to face her. The two of them were snuggling as usual. In front of them, Ilia calls my name and crying.

Is it someone's nephew that is visible behind you?

I don't know what the situation is.

All she knows is that she is sad.

So as soon as I tried to reach out, they disappeared.

"Wait, wait, Ilia!"

While screaming, I think that maybe Iria may exist in a world that I have never been to. If so, this space may be the realm of God.

The world is a place where the world overlaps.

"Ilia !!!"

Please reply. When I shout out my name so that I can meet you, the air shakes to respond to my voice.

The cracked world was about to come back to one again.

I had a premonition that I was trapped, and I suddenly jumped into the gap between the worlds.

That was exactly what was called “chaos”.

A strong wind that blows away. A roaring sound like thundering sounds, along with a screaming sound. There is something like a strong pressure, and it seems that the limbs will be broken.

When I was struggling unconsciously, I saw a silvery light in the dark without any premonition.

It may be the entrance to another world. If you extend your arm desperately, your fingertips touch the light and your skin feels painful. At the same time, the field of view was distorted.

And

"……e,"

I was there.

In the forest. The dense trees are looking down on me as I observe.

The soft windy land was a mixture of weeds and tall hardwoods, with a damp smell. The stars are blinking in the sky, but it seems that the dawn is near or will disappear.

I feel like the outline of everything is vague, and I don't know if it's real or dreaming.

However, the world has suddenly become more realistic as I blinked several times.

It was because I was finally able to recognize what I was looking down on.

The moonlit "she" lies quietly without sound.

A white cheek that draws a curve. However, there is no vitality, eyes that are depressed, and lips that have lost color. The face is too familiar.

Even if you do not bother to check the pulse, you can see that you are not breathing.

In other words, I'm not alive anymore.

But somehow there is something wrong.

Calling on his name, he realized that his right hand was holding something around the middle of her breast.

I'm touching something cold and hard.

To be precise, it is grabbed.

"What……?"

I took my breath because my right hand was stained red.

On the contrary, there is a large blood clot around the area where she lies.

"Ilia,"

I was clearly holding a knife handle.

"Why, why ... again" Are you dead? At the moment I tried to ask that question, I slammed things in my palm. If you do not think about it, just drop yourself.

On the palm, silvery gravel and broken pieces of wood were placed.

If you don't know what happened and you're taken away, a gentle breeze will blow.

Silver sand that goes up to the sky, shining brightly.

If I looked at the fantastic scene, I could hear the sound of breathing.

――――― If you hurry and look there,

Along with a whispering voice, “... Uh,”, Ilia's thin limbs move up and down greatly.

Then, coughing many times, “... Goho !, Gohohogo, Gehoho”, and screams at all.

It was only for a moment that I couldn't figure out what happened.

Ilia is breathing.

Soon, her twins were wide open. The light shines in the pale green that emerges from the other side of the fence.

Life has returned to the eyes that would have been looking into the bottom of death a few seconds ago. Countless stars reflected in the eyes are flickering.

"Ilia"

If you put her hand on her back trying to get up, you can see that it is certainly not a phantom.

"My princess"

The squeezed voice disappeared unreliably.

Iria, who took a breath and responded, blinked several times. Then, I met me and asked, “Why?”

"Why are you crying?"

Even the casual gesture of tilting the head small was really nostalgic. I wiped with my fingers the dirt that seemed to be blood, which had rubbed on her cheeks, and I felt a soft touch on my skin.

I was only a few years away from her in the previous world. It feels like you haven't met for decades or even hundreds of years. In fact, I felt that it was not a mistake.

"……Crow?"

I feel the pain that the chest collapses as if the words were a signal.

Not sad. It was not hurt. But this pain was very similar.

How long have you been waiting for this moment?

Iria is in my arm. She calls me.

"... What happened to me ...? I thought I was dead ..."

If you softly embrace it, a voice that resounds in your ear. I understand that I am confused. Even me. But

"Finally"

"I finally found it. My princess"

Tears on the cheeks are hot. I finally realized that I was crying.

"I felt like I heard your voice a while ago. After all, I said so. My princess ... But why? I've never been a princess once. , "

Wrapping her face, which was the supporting role of the story, with both hands. A big face with a strong will on a small face.

「―――― That's right, but it's me too. The main role in my life wasn't me. I've lived my life. ...... "

"What do you mean?"

“The main part of my life has always been

――――― It was you. ''

I remember the lullaby that Emma used to sing.

If you think about it, the song was very similar to the black bird tradition she was talking about.

It was a lullaby of a mysterious melody, as if it had sounded like an old tale.

A strange and unique song where a princess from a country just looks up at the sky from the castle window.

One bird appears under such a girl one day. Give a white flower to the bud.

The girl happily received the flower, but the long stem of the flower, whose name did not know, had thorns and sharp tips.

And she is forced to make a choice.

What do you do with flowers?

But the song ends here.

It is incomplete as a story, but is completed as a lullaby. There seems to be a meaning, and there is no particular meaning.

When I first heard it, I was just impressed with the beautiful and sad melody.

Now I can hear this song differently.

This was probably me and Ilia's song.

My role is to give her flowers. However, there is only that.

"I'm not the main character, so I couldn't always save you. Always, you always,"

Speaking of not being able to help, Iria shook his head.

"... No, no. That's absolutely different, because when you show up in front of me, I will always be saved.

"That idiot,"

"Even now, yes"

"……now?"

"You recalled me dying"

"No, no, no. You weren't dying. You sure were dead, but"

"However?"

"A miracle happened"

In words, that would be the case. However, it was not because of good luck or by chance.

To get here, she had to overcome too many trials.

Being blocked by the overwhelmingly larger wall than other humans, you can't see the front and even get up. Crawl on the ground,

Still, I have lived.

This is because we have endless despair and have survived several worlds in our living hell.

It can be said that a miracle has occurred.

The achievement of “each Iria” in each world may have influenced the “world itself”. Because the world and the world influence each other and interfere with each other.

So I and Ilia met in an infinite world.

"... Is that ... I wonder ...?"

Iria, who seems to be unconvinced, touches my cheek. As usual, with a bitter smile that it was cold. "As the crow says, if a miracle happened ..."

"Yup?"

“It ’s not God who caused the miracle.”

"……e?"

Now it ’s my turn. But she said without any hesitation.

"You, you".

Who else will you do a miracle to me? And just a little smile.

A modest smile seemed to tighten my chest.

Since ancient times, nothing has changed.

Gentle, sad and ugly. I never wanted to lose her smile. However, I lost it many times.

And this time I didn't lose.

"It was painful, painful, sad, happening that couldn't be recovered, and I had lost the meaning of living long ago ... but still clinged."

"Yeah I know"

“I was wondering why, but I knew it.”

"...?"

"It must have been for this moment."

Asahi enters the shallow green eyes of Ilia and disappears when the golden grains float. It's like a double trap that seems to have trapped everything in the world.

My world exists in her.

The eyes looked at me gently and softly.

"I will live with you"

Iria, who spoke clearly as if it had already been decided, rather than determined, turned his arm around my back.

“I and you will be happy.”

A confident but gentle voice crawls my heart.

Anytime, every time you find me. When that hand touches me, you save me.

"So I won't go anywhere anymore

15. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel can’t end in peace without giving us the satisfaction of reading the destruction of the cheating couple. Nah...nah...

16. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this wasn't really a shitty revenge novel in the first place

Irie and Jukki like this.
  17. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing how it took half a year for the author to write this chapter, I guess she run out of inspiration and ended the story...
    I really don't know whether they'll be side chapters or not, but looking back on the whole and atmosphere, I don't believe Soleil and Silvia will got a bad end. Ilya loved them till the end... or decided to love them, I should say.

18. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly ...in the whole novel ....she was determined to just end her engagement with her fiancee after her rebirth every time...she just wanted to run away from it...never once it crossed her mind to take revenge

manvugu, TaiyakiPan, Th.ay and 3 others like this.
  19. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it is inevitable that the choices in life lead to some sort of consequences. Considering their choice to cheat on her and make her suffer, it is only right that they should suffer some miserable consequence which will make them regret their choice, if not then Ilya's suffering will be in vain, something that she did not deserve.

20. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find that Ilya’s fiancé and sister to be the villains of the story. For me a villain is someone who does not only have to be evil but someone who is willing to purposely destroy an innocent person’s life or happiness just so they can achieve happiness. The fiancé and sister knew that they were virtually destroying Ilya happiness but they didn’t care as long as they received their own happiness they would be fine and would only regret only on their death bed