My friend's dad created a harem!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Elementarteilchen, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After a long abstinence from women, my friend's dad changed from beeing single to this polyamorous lifestyle and had a relationship with 4 women at the same time. Currently, there are only 3 left, because one of them abandoned him, after he had his vasectomy surgery.
    One of the women is just a little bit older than my friend and is very mature about this whole thing. She knows, that this relationship doesn't have a future, because of the very huge age gap, but she enjoys his company for the time being.

What would you do in my friend's situation? Would it be okay for you? In any case, my friend is happy for his father and doesn't think, that there is anything strange about it.
    I'm also open minded, but subconsciously I feel a little bit awkward, especially if I put myself in my friend's shoes.
    Should I expose myself to more adult/harem manhwa to get rid of this awkwardness or should I rather preserve my pure heart and innocence?

Zeusomega and Cutter Masterson like this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your friend be eyeing his stepmoms and prolly already has the one that seemingly got away. :blobwoah:

Or so says my hentai sense.

Sproutling, Ddraig, asriu and 10 others like this.
  3. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo dude, I would battle in a god damn battle royale to get a harem. Mad jellen.

Elementarteilchen likes this.
  4. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Your friend can give up any hope of receiving an inheritance. All of his father's money will either be used up entertaining his harem, given away through multiple alimonies or child support, or stolen by the last stepmom.

5. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    My philosophy on life in general. As long as your honest upfront and you don’t physically hurt anyone. Unless they consented before hand. Than it’s all good. There’s no one way to happiness. Some have twist and turns you never thought would happen. That’s life. No one can make you do anything. Unless you let them. I personally, would love to have a modern day harem, but I am with someone right now and that would hurt her. Besides the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. Going back to your friend. She know what she’s getting into and is happy with it. Let it be. But be there for her. The ride won’t last long. When it ends be there for her. Besides there’s not much else you can do. I wish you luck

6. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you think reading more harem would help out?

Lmao...just chill it's his dad not urs...it's ok to be awkward....it is not ok to change your whole taste just for that...

What, r u planning to join in or something?!:blobjoy::blobpeek:

7. otaku31

Reading List:
    Link
    Was my first thought too, but since the father had had the foresight to get snipped, one can assume he has has his good head on his shoulders. :blobwhistle:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
  8. sweed

sweed l.o.v.e.m.u.f.f.i.n.

Reading List:
    Link
    No adult manhwa that's simply p*r* maybe harem manwha/manga. Or keep your innocence if you're feman x)
    [​IMG]
    Male man aren't innocent by default : P

9. Aedenvuur

Aedenvuur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally having a relationship with that many people simultaneously sounds exhausting. And not very great for your mental health long term. This sounds to me like it has the same energy as someone eating a whole lot of junk food after coming out of a diet. Not sure what to make of it because Personally I think society gives men really messed up unhealthy relationship goals and the Harem is basically the embodiment off all of those things distilled together and cranked up to 11. I guess all I can say is that this is a constructive midlife crisis and we can check on him in a few years to see if he made it work or if he gets a case of Post harem clarity.

10. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's funny that the thing everyone says is, 'it's going to end.' Let's be realistic, almost all relationships end with a breakup. How is this worse than serial monogamy where he's with someone new every few months. No matter if it is poly or mono amorous, things are likely to end. But it would be sure nice to have someone else help with dishes before that happens. Can that other girl clean house? I'm in.

11. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When you say "clean house", do you mean his wallet? :whistle:

otaku31 and Elementarteilchen like this.
  12. TakuN

TakuN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda wondering if he abstained for so long in preparation for this

Elementarteilchen and otaku31 like this.
  13. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Parasites as these hoes may be, they are necessary components of the economy. They are spenders, not savers. When they leach off of billionaires and the heads of families that have accrued ungodly levels of wealth for centuries, they have the potential to bring these men that think themselves gods back into the status of ordinary mortals.

14. otaku31

Reading List:
    Link
    Will also engage the services of a divorce lawyer to get dirt on you, then take you to the cleaners; (ex)wives and lawyers tend to be contradictory that way. :blobwhistle:

Elementarteilchen and Nightow1 like this.
  15. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    That one that’s a bit older than your friend, you sure it’s his dad’s company that she enjoys and not something else?

16. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of which, how old is the friend? We need a reference point to deduce if your friend's father is a loli-con.

17. astralmech

astralmech [ ✨ ~ snooze ] [ kr translator ] [ jpn native ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think feeling awkward about that would be normal though, so desensitizing yourself to it probably isn’t necessary. Personally, if my dad ever did something like this, he’d be dead to me, especially if one of the women in question were barely older than me.

But if your friend’s cool with it, then more power to them. Besides, their dad’s an adult, so who are we to tell a bunch of consenting adults what’s okay and what isn’t?

Elementarteilchen and Baldingere like this.
  18. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Listen bro, you're going to meet many weird people in your life. Your reason might just not wrap around their habits or culture or any other things.
    The best you gonna do is leave them to their own choices. There's no perfect solution in the world. You can always think, 'If I were in his place, I might do this or that'
    But the truth is unless you actually get involved in one such scenario, you'll probably never know what you'll do.
    Best option, leave them on their own. His dad's money is his dad's money. Let him enjoy what he likes with what he earned, for good or for bad. Everyone should take care of their finances and not look up to parents or any other being for financial sustenance unless you're a kid or disabled.

Listen bro, you're going to meet many weird people in your life. Your reason might just not wrap around their habits or culture or any other things.
    The best you gonna do is leave them to their own choices. There's no perfect solution in the world. You can always think, 'If I were in his place, I might do this or that'
    But the truth is unless you actually get involved in one such scenario, you'll probably never know what you'll do.
    Best option, leave them on their own. His dad's money is his dad's money. Let him enjoy what he likes with what he earned, for good or for bad. Everyone should take care of their finances and not look up to parents or any other being for financial sustenance unless you're a kid or disabled.

19. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    lol the age of progressive relationships. Straight from single to a polyamorous lifestyle.

20. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Weird how everyone assumes the women are dead ass broke and leaching off the dad.

I'm also confused why where they would have a leg to stand on for the inheritance if he passes, since none of them are married to him. Unless they have common law marriage there, and last long enough, then maybe they might get something.

Elementarteilchen and Baldingere like this.