Spoiler My House of Horrors

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aina Seira, Dec 2, 2018.

1. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know... thinking about it for awhile...

I won't be surprised if the Burn Doctor kicks the bucket (due to the untreated curse) and becomes a brand new Red Specter for Chen Ge to recruit, LOL!!!

2. TheBornLoser

Reading List:
    Link
    First non-trial mission arc starting: guinea pigs for Li Wan Town.

Probably 20 to 30 chapters for this arc before we get to next mini arc.

I am still wondering when is Chen Ge going to open the Underwater scene and the White Dragon Tunnel scene to the public....

3. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I have reached first 350 chapters. Was the changes in MCs body (such as it getting colder) expanded or explained in more detail later?

4. TheBornLoser

Reading List:
    Link
    Not fully. It is an affliction from being very close to ghosts, and compounded by the candy of Zhang Ya.

Basically, ghosts are heavy yin energy, and those living humans who spend too much time with them or next to them will have their body temperatures drop as well.

5. ChenGeZhangYaOTP

ChenGeZhangYaOTP Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to date on the raws so far there has only been some mentions that his body temperature went down more, but not expanded upon.

6. TheBornLoser

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 687: First proper use of a red specter as a scaring ghost inside Chen Ge's Haunted House?

7. TheBornLoser

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 688: Yup, poor Female Dullahan has officially become a Haunted House actress.... albeit a very reluctant, but effective one :D

8. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    换句话说,整座城市可能只有三位红衣之上的存在,他们就是这座城隐藏最深的秘密,他们就代表了这座城市的黑夜。 I don't get what that means, mtl says red clothes but there are tons of red specters, and also not top red since there is already 4-5 top red introduce, so does that mean entire Jiujiang only has 3 above red?

Edit: I'm just happy that the living staff of his haunted house increased

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  9. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the correct translation should be
    there is a possibility that there is only 3 spectres above red specter (in cn they are called red cloth)
    then it goes on to say that they are the biggest secret? of the city and represent it's darkness

or something like that. i haven't read the raws in awhile so i have no context

10. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    ah damn, was a bad time to catch up.. was getting exciting with all those lab rats going on an adventure to Li Wan Town scenario

Edit: New chapter is out and lol kinda liking how Chen Ge didn't stop that guy from broadcasting live.. wish more chapters about live broadcast comes out, it's fun to see the reaction of the viewers lol

Edit: Oh I'm correct then that Chen Ge has already been unbanned from his live stream but didn't continue it anymore

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  11. SilentMoonlight

SilentMoonlight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody getting the book version of My House Of Horrors? Do you all know whether it can be bought online?

12. TheBornLoser

Reading List:
    Link
    I am trying to get it. Will inform you once I have found out how to buy it. Taobao should be a place to try to source for it.

13. TheBornLoser

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 694 is interesting. There is possibly a second Red Specter being used in as a scare point in the scene, but am unsure which one it is - is it the injured Red that Chen Ge picked up or the Tunnel Ghost. Alternatively, the ghost that is "bleeding" is Duan Yue, because it looks like Yan Danian's comics are being showcased to the comic artist that is guinea-pigging himself into the Li Wan Town scene.

14. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    yea should be Duan Yue since that place that was mentioned is 100% the room where the 4 of them lived since that's the only place that have camera and drawers etc being taped

Edit: chapter 695 is out and yep, I'm right and lol finally someone who appreciate Yan Dannian.

Edit2: kinda confusing with how different scenarios got merge

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  15. TheBornLoser

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, Duan Yue is doing what she did originally with Lao Zhou! A "Sadako" type rendition. The author sure draws a lot of inspiration from beautiful Sadako, LOL! Some aspect of her is on at least 4 ghosts!

Also, I think the reason why Lao Zhou is so attracted to Duan Yue (other then her good looks) is because Duan Yue was the ghost that was trying to protect Lao Zhou from the malevolent spirit that killed him in the end.

Its interesting that Chen Ge actually used the Comic Book trio and Yan Danian himself as "actual ghosts" in one of the Li Wan Town scare scenes. Finally discharging their true purpose, instead of always becoming actors or receptionists.

I think the various scenarios are the various landmarks of Li Wan Town. So far we have seen Xiao Bu's old home (Female Dullahan), Li Wan Hospital (half-red boy and co.), and one of the Li Wan Town's residential areas (Comic Book + Trio). Still have the hotel and the kennel left as major scare points.

16. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    yea but that place where the mangaka and his assistant hid is the place where the sealed wardrobe scenario is "Room 304, Jiujiang Third Hospital's Staff Residence", so I guess room 304 got merge inside Li Wan's Town.

lol I can't wait for those unlucky lab rats to enter the hotel and scissors gonna go play his role as jigsaw :sweating_profusely:

Edit: lmao, when you try to be nice but the people think you are scheming something

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  17. TheBornLoser

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 700: And there goes the second red inside the Li Wan Town Scenario.

Chen Ge has set Red High Heels as the "mini-boss" based on the Li Wan Hospital morgue.

That would mean his immediate takings from the trial mission are incredible.... THREE RED SPECTERS (+ another 2 more friendly Reds in Xiao Bu and Raincoat once they join him), albeit all are injured ones.

This is the first time we are seeing direct red specters in action, though the Third Sick Hospital supposedly has one in it as well.

He definitely has close to 4-star firepower level in his Haunted House.

18. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot the 2 red from the tunnel once they join, and another Red once Bai Qiulin turns red aswell and he is easier to turn to red since he already got his heart, another one would be the Red Spider too once he adopt Fang Yu and that girl.

And only thing missing for him to get to 4 star is Zhang Ya going above Red

Edit: can someone help me with this part and list the names of the ghost Chen Ge got that I forgot to add? preferably if you can add their real name. thanks
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  20. TheBornLoser

Reading List:
    Link

Did not forget the two red. I was speaking of the Li Wan Town trial mission alone - three reds from there. The freaking black phone is a one phone red specter recruitment agency!

Red Specter - Men Nan, Female Tunnel Ghost
    Semi - Red Specter - Zhao Shuang'er, Li Wan Town Hospital Morgue boy
    Baleful Specter - Stink Boy, Hanging Man, Ma Yin's elder sister (have to look for name), the four doctors (Wei Jiuqin, Liu Zhengyi, two unnamed doctors)