Spoiler My Husband Hides His Beauty/남편이 미모를 숨김

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 13, 2020.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess lol. I'd call for McDonald's and pizza:blobjoy:. Oh and bubble tea

She could call for lots of things and sell them to humans and demons to make money. Foreign goods are highly regarded...although she would probably stand out too much, a shame.

lazynoodles and Mikaa like this.
  2. Reeka98

Reeka98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 years when they got engage/marry (before Erden went out) Leticia is 12 and Erden is 15 then 7 years later Leticia is 19 and Erden is 22

Maggie0401, DOHere and Mikaa like this.
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was the true final boss because it isn’t the present devil they are dealing with.

4. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anybody would happen to know Halstead's social rank in the noble hierarchy ? Is it like duke, marquess, count, viscount etc. Just wondering

harmoniche likes this.
  5. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy is so CUTE and innocent as well and I really laughed when the MC torn the divorce paper its so funny :ROFLMAO:anyways spoiler please

Stellaria and simplysharonda like this.
  6. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell us what happened to Belair? And the devils. Did she find out where the divorce contract is? She put it inside that pig’s bag but then lost.

simplysharonda likes this.
  7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the FL makes Belair bankrupt lol.

She starts a business in which she sells cat food for feline demons and they get obsessed with it. She makes stew out of cat treats that she gets from modern Earth. She finds a door in the golems' castle which was made by another reincarnated person, they're all called witches here(ml also finds out she's a "witch" at one point). And whatever you scream through that door will be thrown back at you through it, so she keeps asking for cat treats and Americanos for herself lol(I would've asked for McDonalds lol). That door works better for her because she's also reincarnated and knows the language. For other people it just throws random stuff sometimes because they don't even know Korean and she's the only one who could read the full functions of the door and knows how to use it.
    But other than that, items from Earth are considered very precious in this world but ppl don't know the function of most items. Like they considered a plastic bottle more important than a photography camera because they didn't know the use for it lol.
    She also invents a new currency of money for the demon world. Also creates a fake loaning bank thing and uses schemes like raising the price and then dropping it and hidden contract policies and stuff like that. She basically cheats Belair through various sketchy schemes that she learnt from modern times.

And after he loses all his money and possessions(he signed it all to mc's fake company), he calls for the Devils' Justice council or something like that to sue her.
    They quickly move to another space where the devil judges appear and mc is scared for the first time. Belair is very confident, but the judges applaud mc instead for her sly means LOL(I totally expected this) and then Belair's greater demon title is revoked(he was the Demon of Greed from what I remember). Are there 7 great sins in total? There should be a greater demon for each.
    And he's kind of like swallowed into the ground(or was it burned?). Anyway, I don't know if he's dead, he's just disappeared and it's never discussed. And all of the humans that were under his control were freed and all ends well in this arc. Humans that are cheated by demons to make contracts with them give their souls to the demons. And Belair kept the pretty ones as servants in his mansion but they're kind of like expressionless dolls. After MC saves them they thank her and they can finally pass on.

I just gave a short synopsis but this whole arc is very interesting and her plans are very smart and fun, I really liked it but just too lazy to explain everything and don't remember all the details anyway.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    Bella94, Elphin, svtspeach and 24 others like this.
  8. Little Dumpling

Little Dumpling Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me about whether the curse would be broken or not?
    And whether they would have at least one kiss in this whole drama or not?

Peerly likes this.
  9. AddictedToManga

AddictedToManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was actually thinking the same at first. But based on my experience with other fictions, incorporating a strong weapon will just cause more chaos than peace because it's going to become a never ending cycle of finding newer and stronger ways to defeat the other party's tactics. The same way how Leticia defeated the enemies in their own games, instead of a full blown frontal fright or massacre. Just my opinion.

10. Sultan4561

Sultan4561 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to her uncle

11. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww I kinda like the great demon character design. As well as his character design. Like he was cunning as a demon of wealth but ultimately can also be so damn gullible due to the same greed. It's so fitting.

12. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the webtoon continue? And where I can read the novel?

13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not as sly as mc lol
    He was cute, yeah, although mc says he's nothing compared to ml's beautyblobmelt_thumbs. Maybe other handsome demons or ppl will show up, don't mind more eye candy

Ophelia_Hecate and Stellaria like this.
  14. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can they just talk or slip that they don't want a divorce already ?!

Mantillis and simplysharonda like this.
  15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The new manhwa season came up btw! I think 3 chappies~

Myeah, but I love that the author isn't adding drama using this, their relationship is still fluffy

Woohh seems like Belair didn't die and wants to be mc's slave now:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. I wonder if he's still powerful now that he's been demoted to a lower demon, he's probs gonna be useful as an ally to our main couple. But he hasn't got a penny to his name now hehe. Actually, Eren (ml) wanted to confess his feelings to Leticia, but Belair interrupted with this plot twist slave thing

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yasss, she's finally using modern weapons!

17. lovely_salazar17

lovely_salazar17 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know if the ML at some point stops being so innocent in terms of their relationship? I would like him to become more daring.:blobthinkingsmirk:

Peerly, Marcie, Mantillis and 2 others like this.
  18. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, can someone tells me which chapter of the novel thats correlated with the current 64th chapter of the manhwa? Bcs I wanna get a grip of this series' pace

Mantillis likes this.
  19. avashan98

avashan98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell me where to read till chapter 64 of the manhwa?

20. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me on what would happen to Leticia?will she be able to gather alot of followers in order to defeat the demon pretending to be a saint?thank you in advance!