Spoiler My husband's scandal / 내 남편의 스캔들

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by roseO, Apr 30, 2022.

1. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: My husband's scandal/내 남편의 스캔들
    Available forms/media: Webnovel and Manwha
    Link to official raws: my husband's scandal - webnovel | kakao page

Synopsis:
    The marriage of the lawmaker's daughter, seo seo-hyun, and samma group senior vice president magijin was perfect. until he had an affair with his secretary, charin. in the run-up to the divorce, all he had to do was stamp the papers, but a car accident caused magizin to develop amnesia. having lost her memory, maggijin mistakenly believes that seohyun is the woman she loved the most....

From the rules:
    "Don't ask for or give links to pirated content."

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 2, 2022
    lostross likes this.
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sensing that there will be so much drama going on with this one :blobfearful: Any spoilers?

twilight_123 likes this.
  4. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the raws, I was hoping that the cheating was a misunderstanding, but according to comments in ch. 3 it's NOT but idk :blobhero:

Edit: Forget it. MC clearly has feelings for her husband regardless, so :blobwoah: [insert elmo on fire meme]

5. maribe

maribe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please tell me she is going to make him suffer

6. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    I PRAY that the husband ISNT the ML Istg bro how tf is she gonna forgive CHEATING??? Like what makes u think that mf won’t do it again even if he has amnesia

7. mangosteen

mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls THAT TRASH CANT BE THE ML … the rating is 9.5 tho so plsss any spoilers

twilight_123 and Scapezz like this.
  8. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please tells us what's really up. Did he make up the affair or lying about the memory lost? Because why the fuck would we want see a MC get back with a cheating husband?! Whom didn't love her but suddenly does?! Hell nah

I been trying find spoilers but there's literally no reviews for it....

9. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please MC don’t forgive him, if he really did cheating on her there’s no second chance for this kinda bastard. Ans that shameless secretary of his also.

Comic 11, Scapezz, avlirea and 4 others like this.
  10. LadyD

LadyD Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another toxic drama but i’m still invested on it, can anyone give us spoiler? I mean while his got amnesia he stil going to work right? Does his secretary didnt show any of sign that she is his mistress?

Sahara_dsh17, aom and Tt123 like this.
  11. maribe

maribe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seeing the raws she was with him in the car accident and she's in coma. I wanted to understand more, because I'm really curious about all the plot

trashconsumer, Rin.rinaaa and Tt123 like this.
  12. Notnott

Notnott Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he really did cheat then don't forgive a cheating scumbag husband cause they are the worst , if you do then you are a dumb FL

Chunin, Comic 11, SkyLisette and 10 others like this.
  13. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This feels like a whole bs. I bet the hubby doesn't cheat and have a reason to stick with the secretary wherever and he actually have a feelings for his wife or yada-yada type of stuff.

He's still a fking ass for treating his wife like sht when he kept the other woman at home tho. Cheat or no cheating.

Comic 11, Scapezz, Reio and 7 others like this.
  14. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That jerk cheating husband , He's the ML as far as I can see . But if he is the ML then maybe he's Seen to be "cheating" what mean is maybe behind the cheating/ act like cheating he has his reason. Cuz that's how author's make them write them . I couldn't get the novel cuz it was 18+.

15. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler... camping for spoilers

I need them to decide to continue this or not~

mangosteen likes this.
  16. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    let me tell yall something funny that mf dont even have amnesia he was faking it bc of a deal with the father for 6 months if I remember correctly.

i seen the raws for the manga and it looked like he really cheated with the secretary and now he regret it idk cause ig he thought mc cheated on him with her “brother” but he dont know mc brother tried to rape her so lets get into him and the secretary girl.

1.They were in the same car when the accident happened making me believe they did have something going on.
    2.I got another funny one in the manga when MC was walking down the street with her umbrella after finalizing the divorce ML car(ML and the secretary were in the car as well) splashed water on her minutes later they got into the accident ig you can say thats karma.
    3.Almost everyone knew or speculated something was going on with the 2 the scandal was all in the tabloids (basically saying he cheated on MC).
    4.In one of the flashbacks FL was coming back to their house and she overheard him talking to someone she knew it was a woman then she finally made the guess it was the secretary and put the pieces together seeing as they were having an affair saying he was going to divorce mc for the secretary & when she was about to throw her out he protected the secretary and left with her (it was really weird/awkward seeing as he was a married man with another woman in their home with just robes on like anyone with a brain would think they just slept together)
    Then later in another flashback him and MC were arguing again about the scandal she was the one who initialized the divorce cause she was tired of him.
    i hope there will be a 2nd ML so she could give him a taste of his own medicine

Lignin, Chunin, lostross and 44 others like this.
  18. mangosteen

mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg so he DID cheated and now regretting for cheating ... lmfao why is he regretting now? throw the whole man in the TRASH WHERE HE BELONGS

Ravenz, Chunin, twilight_123 and 13 others like this.
  19. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what would have been so good in this story is if she pretend to be in a nice relationship like they are doing right now and she's start to cheat on him like he did to her. when he find out she break up with him and Marriage a much better Ml

20. Peppereoni

Peppereoni New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny cause i literally made an account just for this. Read the manhwa raws after reading spoilers make my blood boil like its still early they already kissed no joke knowing the ml is pieces of shit jashdhdhshs, pls give me more spoilers! Would be better if this son of mf ml have any redeeming quality rather than its all misunderstanding plot