Spoiler My Master Disconnected Yet Again (F!MC)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws: 师父又掉线了

Translation: My Master Disconnected Yet Again

(Alternatively can be "My Master went Offline Yet Again".)

http://m.yq51.com/book/2/2846/1567739.html
    https://m.123du.cc/dudu-37/106743/list/
    https://m.xklxsw.com/book/28177/

Summary:

人人都说羿清是世间第一剑修,剑术修为无人能出其左右。无论是在下界修仙之时,还是在上界的十方天庭,向来战无不胜。

羿清一笑道:“那是因为,你们不识得我师父,说起修为,我远不及她。想当初上仙界十方天帝,我师父揍过九个,另一个是我。”

“师父?你居然有师父!谁?怎么从来没听过。”

“我师父是……咦?师父!师父?我师父呢?有谁看到我师父了?”

旁边一人默默的举起爪,“我在这!”

-_-|||

穿越后沈萤唯一的烦恼就是……存在感太低!

Everyone said that Yi Qing was the number one Sword Cultivator in the world, with a swordsmanship and cultivation that no one could surpass. Whether it was when he was cultivating in the Lower Realm, or when he was in the Ten Heavens of the Upper Realm, he has always been undefeated.

Yi Qing laughed and said: "That is because you do not know of my Master. If we speak of cultivation, I am not as good as she by a long mile. Thinking about it, at the start, out of the ten Heavenly Emperors of the Upper Realm, my Master beat up nine, and the one left was myself."

"Master? You actually have a Master! Who? How come we never heard of it?"

"My Master is.... Eh? Master? Master! And my Master? Has anyone seen my Master?"

A person next to them quietly raised her paw. "I am here!"

-_-|||

After transmigrating, the only annoyance that bothers Shen Ying is that... her presence is too low!

-

MC: 沈莹 Shen Ying
    ML: 弈清 Yi Qing

Honorable Mentions: 孤月 Gu Yue, the man who is so done with MC and ML's shit.

Guys, meet the spiritual lovechild of Saitama ---- Shen Ying.

Also known as, the MC sister of the female protagonist of "My Disciple Died Yet Again", both written by the same glorious author.

Shen Ying is a woman who transmigrated all of a sudden. There was no car accident, no illness, she wasn't even reading a novel.

She just.

Transmigrated.

And promptly became the biggest, most broken CHEAT in the goddamn worlds. I feel the need to stress "Cheat". She is what Saitama is in One Punch Man, except a whole lot lazier, and a whole lot gluttonous. I love her. She is just so chill and deadpan, always in a perpetual :blobwoah::blobdrool::blobneutral: state (all three of them) while everybody else is shitting their asses. She's OP enough to forcefully and casually make a dimensional tear open wider by just going "okay lemme stretch it", and even the biggest BOSS in the "plot" was beaten black and blue and was scared shitless. However her OP-ness doesn't make the novel boring, instead it is awesome, especially with a certain someone going "WTF" on the side.

That certain someone would be Gu Yue. This guy is a Book Transmigrator, who has knowledge of what is apparently the Plot of their world, and who is so goddamn done with MC and ML's shit. He was a CEO in the first world and transmigrated 300 years before MC, and had planned to hug the ML's thigh by becoming his Master. Sadly ML was already sticky to MC then, thus causing him to misunderstand that MC knew of plot and acted fast despite having no cultivation (she feels like a civilian to all) and is promptly slapped in the face when MC cuts apart the ocean, and subsequently, his Peak. He also later learns that she really knew nothing and flips out.

Their first meeting was something along the lines of him trying to poach ML and failing, also MC guessing he was like her and casually asking him.

MC: "So, how long since you transmigrated?"
    GY: "Oh, not very long, just three hundred years."
    MC: "Ok."
    GY:
    MC:
    GY: "Holy fu-!"

Because of his CEO past identity (MC recognizes him) the MC calls him Dad, because they're lacking money for food and hugging GY's thigh means kaching kaching for food. GY eventually becomes their babysitter dad the one in charge of their economic income and The Only Sane Man Aboard. And lots of other things.

GY refers to MC as a cheat to her face and there was a time where he handed her a dimensional key and told her to use her "CHEAT eyes" to see how to open it. The novel eventually describes them having a hilarious daughter-father relationship.

(And to buff her CHEAT existence and laziness, MC has literal zero presence. You know how immortal cultivators have the power levels and such such such? To them, MC feels like a mortal with 0 fighting power. So most people underestimate her and turn their noses up at her, while she's wondering what her Cook- ehem! - Disciple is making for dinner.)

However, despite GY's initial attempts to poach ML, the other is always thinking he was poaching MC instead and trying to become her disciple. Eventually GY gave up because he was so done with their shit, as ML is somewhat of a brainless hardcore fan mode towards MC, plus is very proud of his cooking skills and protective of making her food and puts importance on making MC's food. He practically goes from OK cook to a glorious five star chef because that's how much he looks up to Master.

(GY felt all his fantasies of the glorious Immortal Sword Cultivator of the novel shattering.)

He's... He could be called the Genos of the novel, now that I think about it. He listens to all of her words (whom she ripped off from novels as well) and even reaches enlightenment from them (making GY go WTF), he cooks, he fusses. Etc. He's always :blobthumbsdown: to people who are either poaching him because he misunderstands theyre trying to become MC's disciple or because they're actually interested in MC, literally thinking "Where did this little $@%# come from, someone is trying to steal My Master again!:blobangery:".

I haven't finished reading yet but where I'm at (over 100 chapter), he's getting :blobtired: when thinking of Master becoming couples with anyone (because a beast lord had a crush on her). Though he still unaware.

When the three of them make their own Sect, MC becomes Sect Master because she lost in Rock paper scissors (she's too lazy to willingly become it), ML is her disciple/cook/FanclubPresident, and Gu Yue is in charge of the income and is the most normal guy in the Sect TBH and he is so fucking done with it.

This three and their Sect give me life.

Of course not all is Sunshine's and rainbows, as the world of cultivation and Celestials can be often wrought with plotting, greed, bloodshed, hatred, grudges, etc etc. For example, a woman in the novel who killed an Elder of GY's first sect was... uh... practically used as a "toy" by men for decades. There was a literal world-wide genocide that happened every few million years just for the sake of nurturing some spiritual root/fountain/??, which also branched into people thwarting everyone who ever almost successfully cultivated into gods/celestial/deities. Currently I'm reading parts where the novel's Book Plot had been told by GY, and it's literally "everyone aside from MP and FP were screwed and fucked up and dead ;-) Haha".

And well. Like My Disciple, this novel was written hilariously. Have I mention that Gu Yue is done with everyone's shit? :blobReach:

There is a guy (not transmigrator) who owns a system since he was a kid. His organization was mistakenly beaten up by ML and GY and he went to their Sect because of it. First time meeting MC he's determined to make her kneel, defeat her, make her pay for his organization's state, etc, and orders System to optimize his body to MAX capacity and to scan/formulate the best course of attack plan to defeat MC. However while scanning MC the System glitches and freaks out, and forces the guy to kneel because UNIDENTIFIED HIGHER BEING MUST KNEEL AND GROVEL FOR FORGIVENESS and MC is too OP for System to even try to attack MC.

If you guys have read "My Disciple Died Yet Again" then read this because it's from the same author and just as hilarious.

(Still?? So baffled?? Why no spoiler threads??)

Meanwhile also recommend this author's other novels, which I'm not sure but most likely lack spoiler threads:
    • The Interstellar God is My Dad (星际男神是我爸)
    • My Big Brother is Seeking Death Again (家兄又在作死)
    The author has in total four novels. :blobpopcorn:

Sadly though, this novel is currently ongoing and I'm almost at the limit QAQ with around 200 chapters and still updating. Luckily, her other novels are just as good. I'm getting unsettled because lately I haven't been able to find good reading material.

This novel's ML is different from my preferred type of ML (AKA evil, psychopathic, crazy, insane, off his rockers) but surprisingly I like him? I wasn't so sure at start but he grew on me like fungus. And he's just, too hilarious. Number one loyal fanboy.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. Ohoud

Ohoud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobokhand:sounds a great novel to read.

Nokita likes this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I thought the name of this novel reminds me of My Disciple, turns out they are from the same author

Btw, did the guy with the system kneels immediately or was he bacfled be the system’s reaction?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    LokaLari and lazynoodles like this.
  4. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please~~ Or even better yet, translations please~~ :blobReach::cookie::blobsmilehappyeyes:

5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *burns fire for the sacrifice
    Ch summaries plz :aww:

wafflebeauty and lazynoodles like this.
  6. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read Interstellar Dad, very interesting :blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand: Though people might compare the ML to the one in My Disciple Died Yet again with how bothe of them have about the same "daddy" status but the MC in Interstellar Dad was much more dense than Zhu Yao :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: But whoever will think that the 'parent' vampire in the clan is actually the partner so the misunderstanding really can't be stopped.

I really like the author's novel, so probably I'm gonna check on this soon. I feel sorry for Gu Yue, he's like a more sane Zhu Yao without the need to die every so often. If he ever die it will be from high blood pressure dealing with both MC and ML's antics :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know when MC cross over? Like before or after My Disciple’s MC started her own journey

lazynoodles likes this.
  8. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I really love this novel. It's sound hilarious like disciple die yet again.

lazynoodles likes this.
  9. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting .

Also someone please make a thread for "
    • My Big Brother is Seeking Death Again (家兄又在作死)"

I love death seeking.

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why don’t you make it?

lazynoodles likes this.
  11. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too lazy to find information and make a proper threat
    orz

lazynoodles likes this.
  12. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
  13. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    breaks gate of demon world accidentally by throwing salted fish :facepalm:

Roserosa1610, Ryss, Lunnear and 3 others like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol more please. Why was she throwing fishes around?

LokaLari and lazynoodles like this.
  15. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was trying to prevent gate open, in the end break open it XD
    summarize whole event is too problematic not to mention i didn't understand most important part sorry someone else do it please:notworthy:
    +useless information: Shen Ying is expert at getting lost

LokaLari, Lunnear, Ease and 5 others like this.
  16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man. I would hate to be in Gu Yue postion. Sainthood status forthcoming amongst the readers? Yea or nay?

LokaLari, Nokita and seabuckthorn like this.
  17. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything is like Saitama for sure

LokaLari, Nokita, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  18. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We have Yi Qing on the side reminding Shen Ying about having lunch first :blobsweat_2:

19. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1 Summary

The scene opens in a forest where we have various demons (like demonic animals) of different types gathered and their 10 kings there with heavy faces. The start discussing the need to unify despite their differences because of something that has happened recently. They wonder who did it. Can't be the righteous secs, cause the demons haven't really changed their behavior to warrant a killing. Which demon hasn't eaten a mortal here and there in the past years, yet the righteous secs haven't moved against them before. One of the demon kings says the sects have always stayed away from this area because it was detrimental to their cultivation. So who is powerful enough to stay there for 3 months and wipe out everyone in the area, unless someone from the top factions. Scared or not, the demon kings decide to attack together and take the initiative. Apparently one of the kings' son also fell victim to that unknown person. They wind themselves up to go. All the gathered demons will also go. Even if that person has higher cultivation, if it's so many against one, they're bound to kill him.

Suddenly a soft voice says"You don't need to go find them" in the midst of the fiery atmosphere. The demons start looking for the originator, even the demon king with the most sensitive senses can't find them. He starts asking where the person is, and she (obviously the MC) says "I'm here, here." Tiger demon king looks around and can't find her, she starts giving instructions, but it's still useless, so she sighs "Oh, forget it," and climbs on the podium next to the other demon kings. It's a woman dressed in grey robes, her eyelids are heavy and she has a lazy expression, she's slim and short and her face looks waxy yellow (which probably means her nutrition is bad...if she's been eating demonic beasts only for the past 3 months, who knows). The demons immediately think "Weak, so weak!" Just a casual blow can kill her, no cultivation can be sensed. No wonder they couldn't find her, she's too unremarkable to demons.

The tiger king is pissed that she has her human form when everyone else has their animal form, so he tells her to transform. She answers she's human. (Maybe there's a loss in translation, the tiger king didn't understand and thought she was some weak demon.) He scolds her for speaking out of place and affecting the morale of seeking revenge. MC says she was speaking the truth, they really don't need to go find that person. That person is her. Demons: "..." ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Σ(°△°|||)︴ 3 seconds later: Kill her! The woman sighs still looking lazy. Those little animals are so troublesome. 5 minutes later, only corpses and blood around. The first and last demon gathering is over.

-------
    I don't have a lot of time these days, but I may post some summaries every now and then. The novel seems fun, hope it gets picked up.

LokaLari, JimmyFalcon, Ryss and 18 others like this.
  20. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoho, went back to check. That scene where the tiger demon asks MC to shift to her animal form and she says she's human (ren), the demon asks "renyao?" which could be literally taken as "human yao/demon" (kinda ignoring the human part in it, maybe his IQ ain't that high). Renyao also means a man dressed as a woman (usually a term used in games where male players use a female character). So MC was kinda offended lol.