Novel My Prince Consort Loves Doing Ecchi Things To Me

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by hitori kanoko, Jun 21, 2021.

1. hitori kanoko

hitori kanoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternative Title

My Ecchi Consort

Synopsis

This follows the life of Queen Aura M. Vinland and her prince consort Kitani Taji. After a civil war had ended Queen Aura was the last surviving member of the royal house of Vinland, a male-dominated semi-desert kingdom.

With the nobles virtually demanding she takes a husband, she decided on using summoning magic to summon a husband rather than marry among the many candidates that the noble have provided for her.

Enter Kitani Taji, a Japanese High school graduate. After overcoming his doubts about women and falling deeply in love with the beautiful Aura, Taji agrees to be her consort.

Everything goes according to Queen Aura’s plan but two years later her past mistakes come back to haunt her as the shy, supportive, and submissive Taji shows a new side to himself and Queen Aura becomes the main target for his fantasizes.

Schedule: 3-5 chapters per month

My Coffee Page

chapters

chapter 1
    chapter 2
    chapter 3
    chapter 4
    chapter 5

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  2. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1

In the royal castle of Vinland, as my husband talks to a maid, I Queen Aura M. Vinland am hiding behind a pillar near them.

I am using my stealth skill to make my presence unknown.

Why am I doing this you ask?

You might think it is because my husband is the King and I am trying to determine if he is cheating on me with the maid.

However, in this kingdom that is male-dominated, I have the highest authority as Queen. My husband married into my royal house and serves me as prince consort.

Then is he having an affair?

Nope…I have 100 percent faith in my husband’s loyalty to me. He in the past and present has shown just how much he loves me.

There is no doubt in my mind that he would never cheat on me.

Then why am I hiding behind a pillar you ask?

That because I am naked!

Yes, you heard that right. I, Queen Aura M. Vinland of the Kingdom of Vinland, the highest authority in all the land, whose very words should not be questioned am hiding behind a pillar, stark naked as my consort speaks to a maid.

No, I am not a pervert nor do have any type of fetishes.

Then why am I doing this?

Where do I begin?

Tch… someone is coming this way.

###

<Skill: Silent Movement: Activated>

As the consort and the maid walked closer to her location, Queen Aura used her skill of silent movement and stealth.

Stealth erased her presence while silent movement erased her footsteps.

She tiptoed around the pillar, avoiding their presence.

The maid didn’t know that the Queen she severed was only meters away from her, stark naked.

She peeked from behind the pillar and observed as the two conversed about the stars in the night sky.

She felt a chill as the cold wind blow across her naked body, but that chill was completely overshadowed by a boiling heat of rage as she saw her prince consort smirk in her direction.

He knew she was there…of course, he knew. After all, he put her in that situation, to begin with.

[I will kill him someday!] (Queen Aura M. Vinland)

As the night went on, she continued to follow them, hopping from one pillar to the next, while being cautious about her surroundings.

They were inside the inner palace. This was a place reserved for the ruler and their family to live and as per tradition males were not allowed to enter without special permission from the ruler who in this case was Aura.

This meant that she only had to be wary of the maids that serve the inner palace.

These maids were daughters of noblemen in her kingdom, if word was to leak that the Queen was walking in the middle of the night stark naked, her authority not to mention her reputation and dignity would come into question.

[How will I be able to face the nobles if words get out about this?](Queen Aura M. Vinland)

She thought to herself when she spotted Taji smirking in her direction again.

[That bastard doesn’t care at all, does he? He is enjoying this, isn’t he? Bastard! just you wait. I will make you pay for this someday!](Queen Aura M. Vinland)

She watched on as the maid left from Taji’s side and went on with her duties.

Taji turned and walked towards her. With a smile on his face, he spoke.

“How are you feeling?”

“Bastard, I will have your head for this!”

“Are you sure you should be screaming like that? You might attract some unwanted attention.” He replied with a grin on his face.

Aura could curse herself as her cheeks turned bright red from his tease.

How exactly did a situation like this arise?

It all started about 2 years ago.

###

They say that every woman has three burdens.

In my case, I had four.

The first was my great grand uncle. Because of ill health, he had to relinquish his throne to my great father, or at least that was what the public was told. In truth, he fell in love with some whore and refused to wed any other but her.

When members of the royal family firmly refused, he reversed a summoning spell and fled with his, lover? Whore? Mistress? Either way, she set this family on the downward path of destruction with I can only assume was a very seductive body.

After my great uncle, my great grandfather took to the throne. He, fortunately, had escaped the great madness that had inflected my great uncle and carried out his duties with honor and dignity.

Little did people know that his dignity and honor were his downfalls.

My foolish great grandfather waged an unwinnable war with the empire to the north. Unable to let go of the humiliation our kingdom suffered 300 years beforehand where our land was cut in half only to lose and have it cut in half again.

Thankfully an arrow from the empire swiftly ended his life before he dragged the rest of us to the guillotine.

A fate that awaits all defeated royal households.

After his death, my grandfather took over and was successful in stopping the advance of the empire into our lands.

It was more like the empire gave up on a lost cause. Most of our farmland was in the north, to begin with. It would have been foolish to invade the mostly desert south.

Nether less, my grandfather claimed victory and like all men before him cemented his victory with countless women and even more countless bastard children.

What was worse was the fact he legitimized them on his deathbed.

He didn’t see the difference between them and our family proper and neither did they.

His body wasn’t half in the grave when the bastards sought to take the throne.

Civil war broke out within the kingdom as the bastards and my family battled for the throne.

In the end, my father, the youngest child of my grandfather was the last royal standing – literally.

Everyone else was either dead or knocking on death's door with no hope of salvation.

My father fought and won – or at least that is what the public was told.

In truth, my father being the wimp that he was entrusted everything to a sly noble named Branimir Dhammaraza.

Branimir through many tricks and bribes won the war on behalf of my father, but it came at a cost.

Large chunks of land within the kingdom were handed to him and six of his closest allies.

Together, these seven now had more power than the royal family and formed the noble faction.

Their greed however didn’t end there. Not satisfied with having more power than the royal family Branimir set forth to take the crown itself but not through war and bloodshed but a daughter.

My father was forc- I mean…persuaded to take in many concubines by not only Branimir but the other six noble houses as well.

By this time I was already born to my mother. My mother and father protected me from the ill-mannered concubines who furiously fought one another to produce the next male heir.

My wimpy father would often sigh as he was embraced by my mother. Seeing like that would often fill my heart with joy.

It’s a pity it didn’t last forever.

As time ran by the concubines grew more impatient…when a rumor that my mother was once again pregnant you could feel the killing intent they had towards her.

Despite my father's best efforts, my mother died…

Poised by her lady in waiting…is what the public was told but in reality, it was none other than those scheming bitches.

In a fit of rage, my wimpy father put them all to the sword, named me his heir.

That was probably the coolest thing he has ever done.

I wished my mother could have seen it.

To ensure my safety he sent me to the holy land to attend the royal academy.

Far away from the reach of the seven noble houses, who at this point had shifted their attention to me.

“If the king will not put a baby in our daughters, then we can have our sons put a baby in his…”

Those were the words I imagined Branimir uttered to his allies as I traveled to the holy land.

After five years of studying, I was summoned back by my ill father. It wasn’t long after my arrival that he passed on to be with my mother.

It was then that I descended to the throne of Vinland and inherited all the problems that came with the throne.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  3. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2

“You can no longer avoid it, your majesty. The nobles will not stop until you wed.” The one who was reprimanding Aura for dragging the issue of her marriage was her prime minister.

A loyal nobleman who had served the royal family since her birth and leader of the royal faction. Margrave Amadeus Balkier

“I know that, but no matter who I choose it will be a disaster for the royal family.”

“Even so…the royal faction is in no position to oppose the noble faction. As it is, every candidate from our faction had to withdraw out of pressure from Count Baldwin Khaki.

“Tsk”

Count Baldwin Khaki was one of the seven nobles.

When the land was being shared among them this opportunist pig purposely picked the land with high trade traffic between the out-lands and the capital.

The out-lands were the last fertile lands of the kingdom, down to the south and home to the majority of the royal faction nobles.

Count Baldwin Khaki made a fortune taxing goods from these lands as they made their way to the capital and on top of that he used every trick to avoid paying taxes himself.

The pig count was his nickname as he resembled one.

Fat and bold, his figure was far from noble.

Aura would often feel her skin crawl every time she met the count, as his lustful gaze fell upon her curvy body.

His preference for money and women were well known in the capital, with more than 25 wives and concubines - not to mention the occasional whore he brought home from time to time.

“Even then, I will not marry any son of those bastards.”

Margrave Amadeus Balkier sighed at her response. He knew the seven nobles would not let this go.

They could always request a prince from a foreign land but as it stood the royal family of Vinland was not so highly thought of.

'Weak, Poor, and at the mercy of nobles. What a pathetic excuse for royalty' is what some of the other royals would often say behind Aura’s back at the academy.

Despite this, she did make an effort to make friends while there and even managed to form a relationship with the third prince of a strong kingdom in the east.

She hoped that a union between them would help boost her family’s power within the kingdom, but it was not meant to be.

She could not tame the prince who was notorious for flirting with anything in a skirt at the academy – teachers included.

She had no choice but to give up on a relationship with the said prince. Little did she know how much trouble that prince would cost her in the future.

“Then what shall you do? You can’t remain single forever. You are the last member of the royal house of Vinland, you must provide an heir before you get too old to produce one.”

“Huh…did you say something.” Aura replied with a glare

“You will not be young forever and you know it.” Margrave Amadeus Balkier was not one to be intimidated by a girl's glare even if she was a queen.

“Tsk…you’re are no fun, Margrave Amadeus.” She replied before taking a deep breath and leaning back on the chair she sat on. “Even if I were to marry, I can’t possibly get pregnant at this time, it will have to wait for at least a year or two. No. Definitely two years if you consider the cost of the wedding.”

“I have to agree on this with you…the royal coffers are basically empty. We will have to sell more royal artifacts just to break even.”

“Our coffers are empty and our treasures are being sold one after another. At times like this, I wish I could just run away like my great grand uncle.” It was at this moment that a brilliant idea crossed her mind, “That It!”

“Don’t you dare even think about it? If you run away I swear I will hunt you when I die…”

“Not that and Ewe… I mean my great grand uncle left with the woman he loved right? They must have started a family. I will use a summoning circle to summon a descendant who is single to be my husband.”

Margrave Amadeus Balkier sighed heavily before speaking again, “We don’t even know where he ended up or even if he and that woman did indeed start a family. Furthermore, the reason he left was because that woman was not accepted by the royal family and nobility at the time. I seriously doubt they will accept her descendants now.”

“Details, details. First of all, I will not be seeking their approval on the matter. Secondly, no one objected to her having his children they only objected to her being a legal wife and Queen.”

“I can’t but help feel that you’re stretching fantasy into reality.”

“Hump…fantasy and reality are two sides of the same coin, what matters is which side you fancy the most. Make preparations for the summoning at once. I want to do it before those seven bastards get wind of it.”

“That will be hard to do.”

“Tell me about it. The inner palace has more leaks than a roof a poor man’s house in the rainy season.”

“Can’t be helped. Some of the maids come from the royal faction and those that are not have been bought by the royal faction.”

“Tch…having money to bribe must be a wonderful thing.”

After three days the summoning ceremony was finally created in secrecy. It was being held in an old wing of the palace that was not being used much.

They were able to cover it up by claiming the Queen was seeking to reconstruct the area and make it into a new library wing for the palace.

Much to Aura’s heartache, she had to spend money on having building material brought in, just to make it extra convincing.

In the end, they concluded it would be a waste of money to just have the building materials there for no reason and decided to go through with the reconstruction work altogether after the summoning ceremony was concluded.

“Are the preparations complete?” Aura asked with a nervous look on her face. If this failed, then she really would have no choice but to marry one of the seven nobles’ candidates.

“Yes, more or less. No one has ever attempted to summon a person before, you know.” Margrave Amadeus replied

“I know. Only monsters and the occasional demon appear. That’s why I brought her along.”

The girl in question was the head maid of the inner palace as well as Aura’s personal attendant Teresa Rona.

Normally the jobs of personal attendant and the head maid would be held by two separate people, but Aura who counted every bronze coin she had could not afford such a thing.

Thankfully for Aura, Teresa was willing to do both with minimum wage. That saved Aura, however, the trade was the way she spoke to her master in private.

“I can’t believe you are doing this. You finally flew the coop Aura.” She uttered with an irritated look on her face.

She wore her long black hair in a pony style. Underneath her maid uniform were two sharp daggers that she had mastered a long time ago to protect Aura.

“Is that any way to talk to your Queen?” Aura glared at her as she replied

“On this salary? Yes, or am I to expect a raise soon?”

“Hahaha…I am just teasing Teresa. You are not just an employee you know, but a close friend as well. Hahaha…”

Teresa sighed at Aura’s attempts to dodge the subject of her salary for the 100th time.

“In any case, if a powerful monster or demon shows up, don’t count on my skills to keep you both safe. I suggest you run like hell.”

“That why this old man will stand by the door…not to flee but to keep watch for potential spies.”

“Shouldn't I be doing that instead? Margrave Amadeus”

“No…No. A maid should stand by her mistress.”

“Tsk…Selfish old man”

“Enough. I beginning the summoning.” Aura said, silencing the two.

Please let this work, she prayed in her heart as she began.

It had been three hours since she began and there was still no response from the summoning circle.

She tweaked the magic formula best that she could, but there was still no response from it.

“Just what am I doing wrong?” Aura asked in frustration.

“Perhaps, there is no bloodline to speak off.” Margrave Amadeus replied

“Tsk…”

“They're also the possibility that he died when he reversed engineered the summoning circle to flee at the time,” Teresa added

“As much as I don’t think highly of him, there was no doubt in his magic capabilities according to records. The head sage at the time concluded that if anyone would make it happen, it would be him. I refuse to believe he failed and further refuse to believe he had no descendants to speak off.” Aura cried in frustration

“Give it up. You are almost out of mana, I don’t see this succeeding.” Teresa uttered before continuing, “Perhaps the prime minister would be as kind as to produce another son for her majesty to marry.”

“Are you mocking my age little one? I will have you know I am fit and well but my wife dares not get pregnant again.

“Hump…you think she would be grateful enough to provide another son for her husband who refused to have a concubine.”

Margrave Amadeus was a rare example in this kingdom. He had only one wife and no concubines to speak of, and that is despite only having one son among six children.

While the son was old enough to marry; because he was the only one child of Amadeus, Aura felt troubled asking his hand in marriage despite Margrave Amadeus's assurance that it would not be any problem.

“Well, then let’s give it up. If it continues on like this, we might just end up summoning a monster instead.” Teresa said and put her hand on Aura’s shoulder.

[Is this it? Is this fate? I refuse to believe it.] Aura thought to herself.

“I don’t care from where he comes from just bring a descendants of my family that I can marry!” she yelled before pouring her last bit of manna into the summoning circle and as if by a miracle it shone a bright golden color.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  4. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 3

Kitani Taji was raised by a strict mother and father who constantly put pressure on him to succeed in life.

Not happy with only ruining the lives of their three eldest children, they now turn their attention to Taji.

Taji’s bright mind showed promise as his grades were constantly excellent. However, no matter how high his parents praised him, Taji couldn’t help but feel lonely.

It was to be expected after all; Taji had virtually no friends to speak of. He spent his entire life with his nose in books and books alone.

His mother and father virtually forbade any other sort of activities.

For a while, Taji was content with living as his parents had told him, until he entered high school.

No matter how absent-minded about life a boy is, he will always pay attention to beautiful flower.

For Taji, that beautiful flower was Sakurai Kayoko.

Her long black hair, slender body, and cute smile were all it took to make Taji’s heart start beating wildly.

He could hardly count his lucky stars when they ended up not only in the same class but sat next to each other.

His hands were shaking and sweating.

To avoid embarrassing himself, he hid them under the desk.

“Hi, I am Sakurai Kayoko. I will be in your care for the year. Please take care of me.” She uttered with a cheerful smile as she greeted Taji for the first time

Taji didn’t know but that was the beginning of their relationship.

Over the next two years, Taji and Kayoko would often study and work together on school committees, like the culture festival and student council.

Eating lunches together in the cafeteria.

Studying for exams.

Going Shopping.

And in their third year, he summed up the courage to ask her out.

“What is it Taji?” Kayoko asked with a puzzled expression on her face.

Taji had asked to meet her behind the school.

Being one of the popular people at school Kayoko should have guessed what Taji was about to ask.

This was the spot that people often used to confess their feels to the one they liked.

She played with her hair, twirling in with her finger as Taji nervously spoke.

“Umm… Sakurai-san”

“Hai… Kitani”

“Umm…I like you; please go out with me!” he screamed before bowing his head. It was an earnest plea from someone who had fallen in love for the first time.

“Yes…I will be in your care from now on.”

“Really! Then-“

“As if I would say that…”

“?”

She made Taji stumble a bit. His legs were shaking. The girl he loved was showing an expression he had never seen on her face.

She glared in his direction.

“Sakurai…”

“This is why I hate virgins, they don’t know their place. You just had to do as I say and shut up…”

“What are you saying? I…I”

“Oi Oi… Kayoko. If you don’t explain properly the poor sap won’t understand what you’re saying.”

The voice that spoke belonged to the popular boy, Hashira Sanosuke.

“Sanosuke…” She said as her expression took a dramatic 180 turn. She skipped to his side and purred like a cat.

Sanosuke had a huge smirk on his face as he grabbed her and embarrassed her tightly. Grabbing her boobs and ass, making her mourn in the process.

Taji looked like an deer caught by a car's headlights.

For all his knowledge and intelligence he couldn’t understand what was happening.

“Listen here wimp, women don’t like little shit head like you. They want a dominant man who makes them feel alive. Do you think someone like you can make Kayoko happy? Don’t make me laugh.”

“I..”

“It was really fun watching you for the past two years. She really did played a number on you, didn’t she?”

“Eh…”

“Carrying her stuff, doing her homework, buying her stuff, not to mention all the work you did for her in the student council.”

Taji’s blank mind now flashed through all the memories it had of Kayoko. True enough, if he expanded the context of their relationship, all her smiles and cute jesters were constantly followed by him doing her a favor or buying her things.

“No…I did that because…because”

“Because you had a crush on her? Because you thought it would make her happy? Did you think she didn’t notice your feelings from the get-go? She did, and used it to make you do anything she wanted.”

Taji fell to his knees as he grasped for breath.

It wasn’t a lie? She and I? It wasn’t like that! He thought to himself.

“By the way, what do you think she was doing all that time you did her student council work for her?” Sanosuke asked with a sadistic look on his face. “Oi Oi…You don’t have to give such a stupid blank-looking expression on your face. Isn’t it obvious. She was with me. I made her do things you can’t even imagine.”

“Sanosuke…stop…its embarrassing.” Kayoko said as she blushed

“Isn’t it too late to be embarrassed? Especially after the things you did for me?” he replied before kissing her passionately.

Taji couldn’t believe the woman he likes was being so easily controlled by another man.

All he could do to greet his teeth as Tanosuke looked down on him.

“I guess I will end it here. Take care wimp and remember, a little shit like you will never get a woman like Kayoko to fall for you, just be content with whatever hooker you manage to buy…hahaha.” He spoke as they walked away.

Taji was never the same after that day. His grades were slowly declining much to the dislike of his parents.

He stopped trusting women.

As far as he was concerned women were something to be loathed.

Eventually, he pushed all these emotions inside him down and regained his academic focus.

He was determined to reach the very top academic studies and hopefully land a scholarship abroad.

He wanted to escape the living hell he found himself in.

He would often find Kayoko and Tanosuke acting all lovey-dovey in the halls. They had now made their relationship public and were calling themselves the diamond dual.

Sanosuke couldn't help but smirk as Taji would often walk past them with his head low, Kayoko hardly paid him any attention at all.

It was long and hard for Taji, but the end had finally arrived. The exams were over and all that was left was the graduating ceremony.

It was held outside rather than in the school hall.

Parents of students, teacher, and staff members and of course the graduating students had assembled.

During his graduation speech, Taji took to the stage. He took deep breaths, calming his nerves for the speech he was about to give.

It was here that he saw her. Sakurai Kayoko sitting in the front role of the graduating students.

Thanks to his tutoring in her first 2 years of high school, Kayoko was able to make a decent overall grade.

In the far back, his eyesight caught the sight of Sanosuke hitting on another girl. He was already known as a player in school.

Despite all these rumors Kayoko, never once spoke ill of him, in fact, one day out of nowhere she confronted Taji.

“Why are you spreading visions rumors about my Sanosuke?”

“Huh? I never did that.”

“Don’t lie to me you little shit. All because I rejected your confession, you dare bad mouth, my boyfriend. You’re pathetic!” she shouted in the school cafeteria

“Hey did hear that”

“Yah”

“Kitani-Kun is responsible for the rumors?”

“I knew Hashira-Kun wasn’t like that. He is tool cool to do such a thing.”

“Yah… Kitani must have been jealous that the girl he liked was dating Hashira-Kun”

“Your right, but still to spread such rumors, he is the worst.”

“The worst…”

The girls in the cafeteria all began to utter such things, not surprisingly the boys didn’t. Most likely they knew it to be fact that Sanosuke was a player, nether less the said nothing.

“I didn’t…” Taji began to speak before he was slapped hard by Kayoko

“Stop talking ill about my man you hear, I won’t say it again.” She screamed before storming off.

Taji spent the reminder of his last days at school; as the topic of gossip and mocking by the girls.

It was finally over, he could put all this pain behind him. He opened moth with the intention to speak when a gust of wind blew. The clear sky turned cloudy in almost an instant.

Lighting danced in the black clouded sky.

“Is this a typhoon? I didn’t anything about that on the news.” One teacher uttered in confession.

“Everyone get indoors, hurry.” The headmaster instructed as rain now poured down heavily.

Taji was shocked by the things that were happening right now, but the shock was not the reason he could not move.

What is this? Why can’t I move?

“Kitani Taji, hurry up” A teacher screamed at him, but before he could reply. Lighting struck exactly where he was standing.

He was bathed by light and vanished.

Taji, knew he was struck by lightning but at the same time he felt no pain. He slowly opened his eyes and was greeted by a beautiful woman.

She had sexy curves, red hair, and eyes. She wore a beautiful one-piece dress that showed off her big cleverage.

She smiled at him and while she was clearly out of breath she still spoke.

“Hello, my Husband.”

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Needs some proof-reading, less spaces between each line. Can tell that you based this off of Risou no Himo Seikatsu with the red dress and abundant cleavage.

Not liking the names since they confuse me, but i guess that's just the opening act as the queen's name is fine.
    The potential for powerplay deviancy with corrupting a queen sounds really good though, the intro where she walks around naked reminds me of Asuka of the scarlet sky scenes. Not sure how far you'll take this 'ecchi' and if it's smut or not, if it has occasional smut chapters i wouldn't mind reading it.

hitori kanoko likes this.
  6. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes It is based off Risou no Himo Seikatsu. When I was thinking of the plot, a semi desert kingdom fit the bill. Considering everything that is going to happen to her and them.
    Actually Risou no Himo Seikatsu inspired two novels, this one included.
    I am not that good at naming my characters thats why i usually always say their full names and ranks whenever I bring them into the conversation.

My time on a computer is limited at the moment, so please bear with it for the moment...I do use grammarly but that only covers the spelling. Will try and improve on it.

elengee likes this.
  7. AdrianSteel

AdrianSteel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The spelling is good to me

8. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4

“I can’t believe that crazy idea worked.”

“You and I both.”

"Is she really going to marry that man?”

“His mana does resemble that of the royal family, there is no doubt in that, however, the question is whether those two can come to some sort of understanding.”

“You have a point there.”

“Let us see what transpires between the two Teresa.”

“Sure thing Margrave Amadeus”

The two spoke in hushed voices so as not to disturb Aura and Taji.

“I am Queen Aura M. Vinland”

“I am Kitani Taji. Taji is my given name.”

“It an honor to meet you Taji. Sorry if I am a bit fast but I luck time. In short, I have summoned you to my kingdom to have you wed me.”

She then proceeded to tell him about the world she had summoned him to and about the circumstances that led to his summoning.

“I see… hmm... Status…”

“What are you doing?”

“I wanted to check my status. In all the fantasy anime I watched a status thing pops up every time someone says status.”

“Anime? Status? I have no idea what you speak off.”

“Hmm… then how does one know of what skills one has or the type of magic they can use?”

“Once you learn basic magic, you will be able to use appraisal magic, one of the fundamental magic’s. An appraisal is what we use to determine that. From the looks of it, you can use fire, wind, and elemental magic?”

“Elemental magic? What is that?”

“It enables you to freely control objects like chairs, tables, and alike, but it doesn’t work on people or animals.”

“Some sort of telekinetic ability then” he mumbled to himself

“I must say, you are pretty calm for someone who just got summoned to another world.”

“Let just say my old one wasn’t that special to me.”

“Is that so? Well then…”

“I will do it”

“Eh?...”

“You summoned me here to marry you right? That is what you said earlier. I will do it.”

“That’s great but I feel I should explain something to you. I will be Queen and ruler of Vinland, your role will solely be my consort and nothing more.”

“I understand…”

“Do you?”

“I do but…”

“BUT?”

“Will it be alright if I start my own business?”

“Eh?”

“From what you have explained the Vinland royal family is strapped for cash, I would feel uncomfortable if I was just leaching off you.”

Aura had a wry smile on her face. True enough the Vinland royal family was strapped for cash but she hated it when people pointed it out.

“There is no need to go that far. I can still provide you with a comfortable living.”

“I know you can but I am still going to have to recreate some of the technology from my old world to help me adjust to this one.”

“Ho…what technology are you talking about?”

“I still need more information about this world before I can answer that.”

“I see. So you will need a workshop am I right?”

“Ah, yes. If it’s possible.”

“It is. The place I summoned you from was going to be turned into a library but I see no reason why it can’t be a workshop for you.”

“Really? Thank you very much.”

“No problem, however, I am going to have to take a percentage of your earnings.”

“Eh.”

“Don’t worry. It’s only 20% of all profits as well as repayment of the cost to construct the workshop.”

In Vinland, the husband decided what to do with all the money the household held. They would usually allocate a budget for the wives to handle but in all essence the final decision was theirs.

Aura as queen was the exception to that rule, however, if word got out that she had ordered her husband to hand over his earnings, it would cause a scandal she would like to avoid.
    By asking a percentage of his earnings in advance, she avoided that problem by making it a business agreement between two people.

She would provide the workshop and tools in exchange for a percentage of the profit.
    The other reason she made this deal was to keep Taji in check. From what Taji was saying she concluded that his world had no magic.

Having been born in a magic society she couldn’t imagine how advanced a magic-less society would be. She was adamant that his project would fail thus putting him in her debt. Should he try betraying her, she could always use this to her advantage.

Taji on the other hand assumed all his profits would be something they would decide how to spend as a couple. This should the fundamental difference between Japan and Vinland.

“Now then, let me introduce you to my prime minister - Margrave Amadeus Balkier”

“It’s an honor to meet you master Kitani, I am Margrave Amadeus Balkier at your service.”

“It’s nice to meet you Margrave Amadeus Balkier.”

“And this is Teresa Rona, the head maid, and my attendant. If you need anything in the inner place, please go through her first.”

“Ah…I understand. Nice to meet you, Teresa Rona.”

“Likewise. Nice to meet you too.”

“Now then, shall we prepare for the fastest royal wedding?” Aura said with a devious smile on her face.

9. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 5

“Is this a joke?”

Margrave Branimir Dhammaraza said with a frown on his face.

The entire noble court had been assembled to the royal palace for an urgent meeting, only to be told that the meeting in question was a royal wedding.

“I will not stand for this.” he spat out

“Now, now Margrave Branimir. Even you have to admit that there is nothing you can do if she has truly found a close relative of the royal family.” The one that spoke was the infamous Count Baldwin Khaki. While other nobles sort power and titles, he preferred women and money.

“That is impossible and you know it. There is no one left. I made…I mean, the war made sure of that.”

“Never less I don’t see the Queen trying to pull a fast one on us. Not with the royal family in the state that it is in.”

“Just whose side are you on Count Baldwin?”

“Ho my, what a glare you have there. Of course, I am on your side, but a civil war is something that I cannot accept, nor will anyone in the noble faction.”

Margrave Branimir Dhammaraza was the leader of the noble faction but that didn’t mean his decision where absolute.

The other six members of the seven or the great seven as some called them, could easily block any decision he made.

Starting another civil war may invite invasion from outside forces and that was something that they were not going to allow.

“Now entering, her Royal Highness Queen Aura M. Vinland and her groom, Master Taji Kitani.”

“What a wired name?”

“Is he a foreigner?”

“Must be.”

“Oi Oi is this really alright?”

“If he truly is a relative of the royal family then there is no problem right.”

After their introduction, the door opened with Aura in a stunning orange wedding dress and a foreign-looking man appearing before the entire noble court.

They walked slowly to the priest who waiting for them.

The walk was extra slow to allow nobles to apprise Taji’s mana.

“There is a similarity between the two’s mana.”

“Then he really is a member of the royal family then?”

“Looks that way.”

Margrave Branimir’s expression took a turn for the worse when he saw Taji. “Impossible! How?”

“Looks like the war didn't kill all the Vinland royal relatives’ old friend.” Count Baldwin uttered with a smile on his face.

His true love was women and power, but he had a side desire to see the displeasure on people’s faces.

After the wedding, a reception was held in the evening. Noblemen all had their main house in the capital. Because of this, many were able to return home and bring one of their wives to the event.

Taji was brought up to speed with royal conduct by Teresa, whose job titles now included that of tutor to the prince consort.

“I need a raise” was the words she uttered before accepting the task from a pleading Aura.

“Margrave Branimir Dhammaraza, what a wonderful evening. I trust you are having a wonderful night.” Under flickering of the candlelight’s Aura greeted Margrave Branimir with Taji by her side.

“Yes. Indeed I am.” His expressions told a different story from his answer. He was not even trying to hide his displeasure from his face.

“Allow me to introduce you to my husband, Taji Kitani.”

“Nice to meet you Margrave Branimir Dhammaraza. I am Prince Consort, Taji Kitani.”

“The honor is all mine master Kitani. If you do not mind me asking, where do you come from?”

Aura and the prime minister came up with a story of Taji’s origins before the wedding day and had Taji remember it.

“I come from the eastern island.”

“Eastern islands?”

“Yes. I am the last survivor of my house before the Kraken Tsunami that wiped out the islands. With no place to call home, I recalled my grandmother saying our house’s origins come from Vinland, so I traveled here. I was fortunate enough to run into prime minister Margrave Amadeus in the street. He recognized my mana as being very similar to the royal family and with his help I was able to trace it back to a branch family. From there I meet my beautiful wife and feel in love. You can guess the rest.”

“Indeed I can” he uttered, this story is bullshit, but there is no denying his mana. “I beg your pardon your majesty, but I must retire for the evening.”

“I understand. Please give my regards to your family.”

“I shall.”

“He didn’t look so happy,” Taji remarked as they watched him walk-off

“Yes. It was a beautiful site was it not?”

“Is this really okay? Won't the noble faction reiterate for this?”

“I am prepared for that and besides, seeing his face was worth it.”

Aura had a childish-like smile on her face. This another side to her that Taji was quickly falling in love with.

This is a smile my wife can make. I want to protect that smile.

“Your majesty, may I have a word?” The voice of the person who just spoke sent a shiver down Auras spine.

“Count Baldwin Khaki and lady Selma Khaki. How are you two this fine evening?” she replied to his greetings

“Well, your highness and congratulations on your wonderful wedding. Had I been told in advance I would have prepared a more befitting present.”

“There is no need to worry. It is my fault for rushing my wedding; I just couldn’t wait to marry my love here.”

“Greetings, I am Prince Consort Taji Kitani.”

“Greetings master Kitani, I am Count Baldwin Khaki, and this is my 25th wife lady Selma Khaki.”

Did he just say, 25th wife?

“Greetings master Kitani, I am lady Selma Khaki.”

She was a tall beauty with long blue hair and a slender body. She was clearly a lot younger than her husband.

Her smile presented itself as that of an innocent young woman.

“Lady Selma Khaki, I hear your mother is away. Is that true?” Aura asked

“Yes, she is tending to my little brother. He fell ill a while back at the noble academy but he has since recovered. She went there to check on him.”

“When I heard my son fell ill I almost fell ill myself. Thank goodness he is fine.”

Eh? Taji had a confused expression on his face about the conversation that was taking place.

Selma was the first to see his puzzlement and began to speak.

“Master Kitani, may not be aware of this but both I and my mother married lord Khaki together.”

“Is that so?”

Taji couldn’t believe what he was hearing but it was all true. Count Baldwin meet Selma and her mother as they performed together in a dancing troupe and made not only Selma’s mother his 24th wife but Selma his 25th.

This further cemented his reputation as a woman lover.

“If you will excuse us. We still have many people to greet.” Aura said as she dragged Taji away.

“What a lovely ass.” Count Baldwin uttered as he stared at Aura walking away

“What do you see in that woman anyway?”

“Are you jealous?”

“Tch…I hate women like her who had it easy from birth.”

“Surely you jest. The queen's upbringing wasn’t always pleasant you know.”

“Compared to mine it was.”

“The grass is always greener on the other side.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Ho nothing.”

“I am totally pissed right now. When are we going back to the black den?”

“Can’t get enough?”

“I just feel like humiliating someone and it seems a daughter of a noble who has been bad mouthing me is going there. I will take everything from her and have her lick my feet in front of everyone.”

“Women are scary… Please hide your expression, remember where we are.”

“Yes, dear.” She replied as the innocent mask she wore in public was put back on.

One day Queen Aura, I will have you lick my feet as well. One way or another.

As she thought those words in her mind, Selma didn’t know that, one day the chance would appear before her, thanks to Taji.