Spoiler My Second Husband is Desperate and Depressed

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twilight_123, Jan 28, 2022.

1. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today was my 40th birthday. After having the maids prepare for the birthday party, I woke up overslept, and my deceased mother-in-law yelled at me. “You lazy bitch!” And my second and third mother-in-law went to war, and a bearded husband who I had never seen before. … … Only then did I realize that he returned to his twenties. That the second life cycle has begun in this beggar Sea World. 'I can't get my feet into the trash can again!' Don't be like this! I shook my head to somehow escape from the trash can, and there was only one answer I found. To become the wife of Duke Ian Tyrone, widely known as the 'People's eunuch'! But then he grew up... … . I grew up... ?!

[​IMG]

Spoilers please:aww:

The plot is quite different n interesting:blobmelon:

The promo is already released but it's tooo short:blobconfounded:

It's on ridi as well...

Really looking forward to this...:blobsip:

Shendee90, Echichichi, syane and 8 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  3. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this novel a polyandry one?

4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Cover's:

-----1080-1647.jpg

XL.jpeg

Last edited: May 30, 2023
  7. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    That synopsis is confusing

8. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about this manhwa?

jkumi7 likes this.
  9. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or a more coherent synopsis?

10. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    too bad it's more difficult to make an account on korean comico than japanese

11. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. shikirri

shikirri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder what her ex husband reaction when he know her "wife" married another man. im so curious.

i hope ian is a good guy. PLEASE I HOPE HE WONT DISAPPOINT US.

13. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like this is FL's 3rd life and ex husband is a scum. The later part of story would get annoying because of ex husband's interferance. This seems to be written when novel was still ongoing.

Olivia, the main character, lives until she turns 40, with her husband James, who had a wedding without even seeing his face while going to war with his three mother-in-law. I even gave birth to a child. Then he suddenly returns to his 20s. Olivia, who returned to the past, tried to take control of the family early from her three mothers-in-law, but failed in her second life because of her husband James' indifference ^^. The discouraged Olivia makes another plan.

It was to spread a racy rumor with another duke, Ian. Children's song in the rope world! The rumor has spread tremendously and everyone knows the rumor. Of course, it get to Ian and his cousin, the emperor.

Ian, who couldn't ignore the rumor, accepts Olivia's request for meeting and the two promise to get married at the first meeting.. (It was possible to invalidate the marriage because he didn't have a first night with James.) Because Olivia's bold personality and appearance captured Ian's taste. Thus, the two hold weddings at a tremendous rate in the consideration of the emperor.

But why did Olivia choose Duke Ian? It's none other than because there was a rumor that he was a "eunach. In the past, she had lost her health due to her pregnancy and sleeping without consent between her husband and James, and she thought that Ian, who is known as a national eunuch, would be the perfect second husband.

After that, Olivia, who married Ian, finds out that he is a man far from Eunach.Hah!

[A little spoiler]

And when you get used to the world's sweet Ian's happiness! Olivia, who was enjoying the happiness of the world, appears to her ex-husband James. James is stubborn, saying this marriage is invalid. From here on, sweet potatoes are added slightly to the atmosphere that used to be happy soda. ㅠㅠ And the reason why Olivia returned seems to have entered the mid-to-late part of the novel.

Sweet potatoes are stuffy in the part related to my ex-husband, but the beginning part is quite fun. I think the second half will depend on your taste. Anyway, I'm rooting for the Ianwa Olivia couple.^^ It's a novel that I want to wait until the day it's completed. Personally, I hope Ian's face comes out on the next cover. Haha

14. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol so question! How did she have a child without even seeing her husband?
    How does she have 3 mother in laws?!
    And why the husband treated her this way? i saw in the pictures that she sent a letter and he answered something like don’t make trouble and listen to those people…

15. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    now because of this review, now i'm thinking her previous husband's dad was a polygmaist and had 3 wives

16. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    She only didn't see him on day they were married. She was married without him present and in presence of 3 mother in laws. Idk how that works. After marriage he would often visit her whenever he needs and would force himself on her.

Probably, cause she does have 3 mother in laws.

17. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the FL marriage to her first husband consummated in second her life?

syofiaa likes this.
  18. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so... In the first manhua chapter she saying that he doesn't attended the marriage and he doesn't comed back 10 years, so the wedding, what don't haved first night is invalid under the imperial law.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
    LayZhang, SkyLisette, aiheli and 9 others like this.
  19. Rovvo

Rovvo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only read 10 chapters but so far:

- FL was married for 20 years before going back in time.
    - The emperor needed to marry James to be able to send him to war and FL was chosen as the bride.
    - Her father is trash.
    - They got married without James being present, so there was no consummation.
    - James (First husband) came back home after 10 years.
    - James spent the next 10 years forcing himself on FL and having no other communication whatsoever.
    - FL has a kid but she almost died giving birth and the ML shows no interest in her even when she's dying.
    - FL returns to the time when she turned 20.
    - Ian is the emperor's cousin and is rumoured to be a eunuch.
    - FL asks her friend Romeo (Who will become the next emperor's husband) to help her pay someone to create a song about a secret romance between her and Ian which is quickly popularized.
    - FL asks Ian to meet and the emperor is beyond himself and willing to annull her marriage for Ian.
    - FL convinces ML to marry her.
    - Ian tells her she can just come live with him since they'll get married. "What are you going back to that place for?"
    - FL thought the emperor was scary because he exterminated anyone that complained about his daughter being emperor in the previous life.
    - When they visit the emperor he greets them with the marriage certificate ready for their signatures lol.
    - Turns out the three mothers in law had already sent annulment papers so he just signed ASAP. The ex husband will receive a copy while he's in the war.
    - Ian asks for the emperor to open their most exclusive and grand salon for their wedding and he happily agrees.

mmem, Shendee90, Dobokan and 106 others like this.
  20. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the guy has 3 mothers?! Are they like the 3 godmothers of the sleeping beauty? :D