Spoiler My Second Husband is Desperate and Depressed

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twilight_123, Jan 28, 2022.

1. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He likes Olivia (MC). I misunderstood the spoilers bc of the way it was worded, you could misunderstand If you didn’t read it properly (I had to reread the spoiler to not misunderstand) … he likes Olivia and one of the reasons why is because she is the exact opposite of Lillian. I believe Lillian has been harassing and bothering him for a long time which is why MC who’s the opposite to her is so attractive. Apparently Lillian SA’d sexually harassed him, she was naked and tried to seduce him whilst Ian (ML) was being raised in the whitefall household. So a reason why he’s been single is because of what she did to him whilst he was entrusted to the whitefall household and why he doesn’t like Lillian.

The thing is, someone mentioned a great analogy in the comments about how James had the whole “dying for her” thing down, but nothing else. He wasn’t emotionally available, he wasn’t there for her, he didn’t communicate with her, he didn’t do a lot. Which is why a lot of us (me included) have little to no remorse for him. I think it’s incredibly interesting that we get to see a “ML” who would die for the MC, but wouldn’t actively do anything to change their circumstances. He had three lifetimes to better her life, to listen to her, to investigate the living circumstances and such, but he didn’t. He seems to have a skewed perception of love, he doesn’t understand that love isn’t just dying for them. from one of the previous spoilers it doesn’t seem to be that the MC falters in any way regarding her ex, which I love. Someone else (person 1) said she wavers and becomes conflicted but it just doesn’t seem to be true?? Because by the way the person (person 2) who provided the spoilers describes the events after she meets him, later discusses their marriage and past lives… it just seems all she wanted was closure and to truly close the door to that part of her life. It’s really refreshing to see these types of characters

mmem, Laerta, Boopbup and 10 others like this.
  2. Marq Mortis

Marq Mortis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I come for spoilers and get r*pe apologetics. I hate it here.

3. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh my god. I didn’t even see those bc all I look for on spoiler threads are the blue tags that the spoilers are usually in. ARE THERE REALLY PPL IN HERE TRYING TO NEGATE WHAT YHE EX DID:bloborz:

Anita1000, Lialeta and CaelumBlue like this.
  4. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    season 1 is finished, it ended with ex husband interrupting the emperor
    can someone spoil what happens next??? summary or mtl TwT

Tt123 likes this.
  5. Sadistic Nyx

Sadistic Nyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Refer to page 5 Tempekemul's post.(8 march 2022)
    Click open "Spoiler: MTL novel spoiler with edits"

It outlines a summary of all the key events.

PS: it's also in the first page.

6. adindaratuvera

adindaratuvera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They feel sympatic for that black hair guy who SURE ARE RAP*ST coz he r some hot handsome fcking bastard (i feel angry for all of them who feel sympatic for him), if he r that fat ugly old-man they wont feel sympatic for him at all lol.
    Just imagine if u r in the MC shoes, did u will feel sympatic for that ex-fcking rapist husband of yours? Thinking with our brain...well u will know for sure the answer if u have the brain

ValReads, donaiseiyuu, Laerta and 3 others like this.
  7. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God, I love how you pointed out the divorce was a mess he created with his own two hands, both in this life, and the one before. How ironic that the situation he chose to ignore ended up being a point of no return that facilitated his own worst nightmare - the people he allowed to hold the power in his house, chosen over his rightful, lawful wife, the point of contention between he and his wife, ended uo being the ones to quicken the divorce process and leave him no way out.

Enmea, Laerta, torte1315 and 5 others like this.
  8. raxellayoo

raxellayoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe you've seen me before for roasting that rapist, and yea i hate him but after reading the novel, i fuckin hate him oh my god i'll appoint myself as his #1 hater

Me and James had 2 children, one is nine, the next seven. it is said that children born from my belly are bound to be pretty, but honestly i couldn't give them affection. 'because i almost died'.
    when i gave birth to my eldest child, i had a terrible hardship, after being ill for 20 hours, i gave birth and i had to lay in bed and wear a diaper even after giving birth.
    i struggled with bedsores that were rotting on my back and cried every night in fear that i might not be able to walk again.
    'after the terrible aftermath was healed, james rushed in right away' (this motherfucker has the audacity to come at her when he's not helping her AT ALL)
    For me, who almost died giving birth to a child, sleeping with my husband were nothing than fear. but james said to me who refused "i was patient too"
    when i ask him to use birth control if he had to have sex, (maybe its condom(?)), james said : "you can't get pregnant while breastfeeding"
    what's wrong, then the 2nd child coming.
    at 23 months, it was the second child who was no different than a year old. still, i was a little reassured because other people said that it was easier to give birth to a second child than the older one.
    'when i came to my senses, it had been over a fortnight'
    i passed out while giving birth, the child almost died, so do i.
    the doctor thought i would not be able to regain consciousness like this, but said it was miracle. because of that difficult childbirth, my uterus was damaged and i couldn't have children again.
    the moment the doctor declared infertility i secretly breathed a sigh of relief. i thought it was better.

(the memories ends here, but in another thoughts she remember "its your duty" besides the "i was patient too")
    and its my opinion but i thought even after olivia's 2nd delivery, that ugly black haired still manipulated her into having seggs with him just bcs its her so called duty tho theres no flashback anymore about that. the conclusion is yea he is a rapist its a solid fact

9. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I cringe every time someone say James has sad past, he is pitiful, he is not a rapist cuz Olivia accepted him :blobconfused: Also people think all his sins should be washed for reversing time when that is bare minimum he could do for what he has put her through. In conclusion James is trash.

10. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Of course, so she could spend a decade being mistreated by, you said yourself, people that are proven to be willing to kill her and he was fully aware when he specifically asked to marry Olivia but left no tools for her to defend herself knowing his mothers are evil. But sure just snotty and rude, what she's complaining about amirite?!

Had she juuuust accepted the psychological torture for a decade he would be back and she would spend the next decade being raped daily! What an absolute bargain!

Tf is wrong with some of y'all??! :facepalm:

11. BobrykRori

BobrykRori Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Google translations? Ну никак не смахивает на человеческую речь. Ты точно не русскоговорящий. Не стоит стараться. Пиши на анлейте. Зачем переводил текст на русский?
    And we on english site.

James just trash. He is much worst... Sickly brainless dUck. I can't understand, why he is trying rewrite past if he didn't do what he must? Truly worthkess sonofbtch.
    Good thing, that James died in the end. That was really likeable spoiler.
    Only death can fix some errors.

12. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Statis is the new emperor his cousin( it's a woman ) their relationship is like cats and dogs type of siblings and their children gilliana and gillian are the same

Creolenerd and torte1315 like this.
  13. Foureyedwierdo

Foureyedwierdo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm shocked that there are people are defending james. He is a godamn abuser and rapist. And don't give me this redemption crap. If he cared about the fl he wouldn't have married her in the first place knowing that MIL poisened her. What's the point of turning back time when you can't even change things.
    I think the author wanted to create things like 'honey I'm going on a strike' but forgot that in that story the fl wasn't abused and raped., they both were pretty ignorent(not defending anyone).
    Why's he acting like he gave her all the love and riches but she left him. He just considered her as a toy, to which he can do anything but doesn't want to give it to anyone else.
    Seriously, if I would've been in fl's place and i would've got to know that he reversed the time and remembers the 2nd life, i would've hated him to the core. Why would he want her to go through the same hell again, while he made no fucking effort to save her this time.

ValReads, donaiseiyuu, Laerta and 7 others like this.
  14. LostRose17

LostRose17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are people defending James? He's on his 3rd life, not even 2nd but 3rd?! He screwed up in two lifetimes already, how many more chances does a man need to get better.

And Olivia did at first try to mend her marriage by getting some authority but everytime he put his mothers above her and made her suffer. She had enough and decided to leave. She didn't even know it was her 3rd life but he did. James isn't like Chester from I'm going on a strike who gets better after communication efforts from FL. James literally couldn't be bothered until Olivia up and left.

15. The funky Jester

The funky Jester Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know what happened after fl asked ml if he like her because she was opposite of lilliana and he didn't answer. Like he really like her becoz she was opposite of lilliana? And what happened after fl gave that "i don't care" cake to lilliana instead of ml? How did they reconciled? I really want a detailed explaination for this. Did they end up fighting?or like no talking to each other for a while? Or that lillian bitch tried to pull something? Like creating misunderstanding for fl? Anyone out there who can explain? Please ;(

mmem likes this.
  16. june27

june27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please we need the side story’s :cry:

17. cutesherry

cutesherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went through the 12 pages of this spoilers thread and most users were only talking back and forth about James:blobcry:
    It's understandable of course ,and I get why people have a lot to say about him, but is this what the story is about after all?
    From now on, the whole plot is about delivering bits and bouts of the previous timelines while the FL is getting healed on the other side by her new husband Ian?

I am also curious: will she tell Ian about her past? And who is her biological father, does he have a significant role in the story?

Ariary and mmem like this.
  18. chunta

chunta New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read all 12 pages of the spoilers and this is my take.
    Some of y’all need to check their morals. How are y’all depending the 1st husband and literally trying to ignore the true victims here. Don’t get me started with saying “We aren’t depending him. We also hate him, but we understand his situation” or “He may not be a good husband but…” “He is trash but” and “etc” NOOO. Why do you need to sympathize and justify a RAPIST’s action by using his past, traumas and inability to communicate. You are not understanding him, you are just literally defending him. He’s not a villain who needs sympathy. HES A RAPIST. I don’t know why are you trying to justify this, it’s either “mirroring” of “pretty privileged” .
    “But we also defended the Fl and understand her situation but…”. Yeah you did described and understand her situation after you literally made a whole paragraph defending and sympathizing the 1st husband. ALSO you also added things like“ The Fl should’ve” this and that. This is kinda sick to be honest. This what we called “Victim Blaming” People.
    “Ohhh but he didn’t remember his past life until he held the sword”. Uhmmm, he got to regressed 2 times and he fucked up the first time. He’s not a kid, why would I need to understand him when the trauma was literally who suffered the most here.
    “the true villain here is fls father”. Uhmmmmmm yes. But that doesn’t give justify anything that the 1st husband did.

Overall, I’m shocked that people can actually justify this kind of things. With this discussion I can now understand why the system is fucked up. Because there are people who are willing to justify and understand the criminals actions, rather than protecting and siding the victim.
    Anyway, all I can say is “You are what you tolerate”.

ValReads, Astellar, sovokop and 7 others like this.
  19. BobrykRori

BobrykRori Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the main idea of any democratic system at the present time. Accordingly, people just think the way the laws tell them, and the laws are written by lawyers))) Lawyers are unscrupulous people))) That's the same with the characters. People sympathize with their hidden desires))) It's just that almost no one openly admits, of course)))

spchntrt likes this.
  20. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same