Spoiler My Superstar Uncle (우리 삼촌은 월드 스타)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sakuraluck, Sep 22, 2020.

1. sakuraluck

sakuraluck Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    xtudiux likes this.
  2. xtudiux

xtudiux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone who can translate the novel too?

_Sleepylish_ likes this.
  3. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why is it tag romance?

4. Jesz04

Jesz04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone with the raw links of the novel version and not the webtoon?

5. Jesz04

Jesz04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! If anyone is interested to the webtoon version here's some links that uploaded the eng sub for it. The last chap is until chap 77 (latest) compare to the mangadex that it's still on chap 44. The translation might not be great but it can satisfied your day.

This channels are free to read but to support the translator you can also subscribe and like their post.

Hopefully this can help you guys.

Moon Rayver
    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlP6JdPXvf5uG-iMULt_2j1q9LGdSgMrA

HiAmigo TV
    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVFzD1J4CkQ6U2Dychv_BXiazQg6NSV2g

newbornleaf likes this.
  6. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this manhwa is tag romance? Any spoiler about the romance

7. BoledPaksi

BoledPaksi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing decisive yet, but so far we got bunch of waifu materials there.

8. rimuru4

rimuru4 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask if the author of this series have Twitter or some fb page so I will know when is the exact date realest of season 2 cuz I try to find the author but it's useless

Can I ask what is the name of the author in Twitter or others like fb and Instagram cuz I try to find the author but it's useless I try to find this author to know if there is a anouncement of the second season

9. Haerether

Haerether 『. . .』

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_peak:

Hello! I'm here to add more information to My Superstar Uncle (우리 삼촌은 월드스타)~

OP gave a link to a pirate site (Newtoki). Here are some of the official RAWS sites:
    Novel:
    https://page.kakao.com/home/51004562
    Manhwa: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=54085634

Description
    The young Woojin had to take responsibility and care for his mother and niece, and gave up on his dream early on. "We will make your dream come true. Do you wish to accept?" One day, he kept receiving spam messages from the『Dream Program』, and ended up swallowing a shooting star falling from the sky. The Dream Project that would assist him when realizing his dream appeared in the form of an AI. Starting from the very bottom, he makes his way up to the position of a worldwide superstar. As a son and an uncle, Woojin's exciting life to become a top-class celebrity begins now.

Mangadex is just one of the hosting sites where scanlators post the series they're working on, so it's bound to be delayed for a day or even a week. Here is a site where you can see the updates of the translated manhwa:
    Sadly, the novel isn't translated (yet) so you won't find anything on the internet.

I found the account of the manhwa's publishing company on Twitter. There's a high possibility that the next season will be announced here. If not, then it might be announced on the sites listed in the next comment. (Kakao, Naver, Comico, Ridibooks, Bomtoon). However, the later chapters were locked.

No romance (yet?), but there are some hints scattered throughout the chapters. Maybe author-nim was still laying the groundwork for the Romance genre in the first season; it might be more apparent in the next season.
    But...
    Woojin x Ye-in !!
    3.png 1.png 2.png
    Well, technically not spoilers, since these already happened in the translated chapters. However, it will be spoilers for those who haven't read the manhwa yet~

:sushi_hide:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    _Sleepylish_ and rimuru4 like this.
  10. rimuru4

rimuru4 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who end up with our mc?

does yein win cuz some say woojin and yein date together

for novel readers pls explain who really win.
    cuz i really ship our mc and singer ye-in i really love them to become a couple
    and there is some says that ye-in and our mc woojin have a date together is that really the truth?

11. Haerether

Haerether 『. . .』

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_peak:

There's no telling since there's like, a lot of good candidates (candidates lmfao)

List of waifus~
    • Ahyoung
      A singer under the same entertainment company as Woojin. But she feels like more of a little sister to Woojin: childish, loud, and determined to reach her goals.
    • Seyoung
      A member of a girl idol group: Rainy. The two met because they showed up in a commercial together. It was later revealed that she was Woojin's ideal woman.
    • Yoon-gyeong
      Also from the same entertainment company as Woojin, but belongs to a different label. She's Woojin's noona and a good music composer and producer.
    • Yooji
      An actress from the same series as Woojin. She got bullied at the film set by a *cough* bish actress *cough*, but Woojin got mad and saved her (won't tell how he did it fufu~). She feels more like a good friend to Woojin because they're closer in age, but who knows?
    • Ye-in
      She got nicknamed the 'Pretty Aunty' by Woojin's niece, so this tells just how close she is to Woojin's family. Also, there's like a truckload of moments between them that will make singles cough blood brUH
    Might miss some waifus... so just add to this please.

hUH? THEY DATED? WHEN AND HOW OMG?? THE MANHWA TRANSLATOR ALSO SHIPS THEM SO PLEASE NOVEL READERS, SPILL THE DEETS

:sushi_hide:

12. rimuru4

rimuru4 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the comment section of novel the one I give it says that woojin date and some others some says the ending is not good to. I dunno but I'm still shipping woojin and ye-in cuz I really love them to be a couple and fun fact the family of woojin vote for ye-in so really like them to be a couple

I make an account in the link that u give the novel but I really disappointed cuz I make and account to read the novel but it's cannot translate in English

I thought that the mtl could work but it's useless and I try reading the comment section but some are good and some are bad comment that I seen the says that.

Ow I nearly forgot I read the comment section and some says there is a dating scandal I mean some fans see woojin and ye-in have a date

13. LavaFlowzz

LavaFlowzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel completed already?

14. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so

15. Ace spear

Ace spear Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is some parts of the novel that I read, that you'll are curios abt.

The one who will end up with mc is Ye-in and they will have a son name Seo-won.
    MC passes his A.I to his son.

Yes

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
    _Alive__ likes this.
  16. ms12345

ms12345 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man,thanks for spoiling,I was afraid author would screw it up in some way. I am satisfied with romantic part.

Animelover3 likes this.
  17. Arc en Ciel

Arc en Ciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more spoilers

Animelover3 likes this.
  18. Teeru

Teeru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the raws of the novel? We can make an exchange. :notlikeblob:

19. _Sleepylish_

_Sleepylish_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me where I can read the novel version is? I really really reaallyyyyy desperate to read it since if not, I might soon lost interest or even forgot the story. :sweating_profusely:
    I've tried to search the novel version but I can't find iittttt
    Any kind soul out there, please help me!!!!

20. Ace spear

Ace spear Member

Reading List:
    Link
    _Sleepylish_ likes this.