Discussion Naruto - Kaguya's 2nd Son's circumstances

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by tahzib1451, Oct 2, 2019.

1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    have been watching the Naruto anime coz i finished playing all the Storm Series, and i realized something from The Last movie....if Hagoromo's younger brother went to the moon with his mother all those years ago, how did his byakugan get passed to the Hyuga clan? hell i didnt even realize the existence of Kaguya's 2nd kid until i saw the movie when it released.....

2. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    He had descendants before going to the moon. They eventually became the Hyuga.

3. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: the basic of basics.....i assumed the older bro wasnt married, so the li' bro wasnt either.....

4. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A small correction. He didn't go to the moon with his mother. Hagoromo and Hamura sealed their mother in the moon. Then, Hamura went on to the moon to make sure she doesn't escape.

To answer your question, this was taken from the Fandom:

Before going to the moon, Hamura's bloodline on Earth continued, which eventually would become the Hyūga clan and the Byakugan was also passed down to them. His descendants within the Ōtsutsuki clan also acquired the Byakugan, with the difference that they sealed their eyes at a young age in the Energy Vessel.

5. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the older one is all mystical and travels through time, right. Do you think he ever talks to his lil bro? It's got to be boring on the moon.

6. deanadiktus

deanadiktus day-night reversal

Reading List:
    Link
    Hamura does have descendants and then turned to hyuga clan...he did contact them first rather than directly kidnap hinata/hanabi