Ned help with joystick settings

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by Mr Pancakes, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Mr Pancakes

Mr Pancakes Well-Known Pancake

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this is the right form for this question since it's also about gaming.
    I installed Dark Souls Prepare to die edition a few days ago (torrent) and had to buy a joystick to play and since i don't have much money to spend for a single game i bought one for 10€. It's called Gigatech GX 600W but I doubt that it's important.It looks like a ps3 controller. Anyway when i try to use it it's default settings are that the sticks and buttons are the same( don't know hot its' called) the left stick and the left d-pad do the same thing and the right stick and the buttons (the box,x,o,triangle) are also doing the same so it doesn't matter which one I press and it's a problem for me when i try to play since I need them to do separate things. So how do I fix is? It was already like this when I installed the drivers and when i check it says the joystick works correctly.
    Hope you understand my question. And im also using a xbox360 emulator so I can play DS.
    Thanks

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    try searching some xinput emulator like motionjoy or something

well for me cause i have a ps3 controller i only use scp driver to emulate Xbox 360 controller

Qt and Mr Pancakes like this.