Need help on series listing

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Destro71, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Destro71

Destro71 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a new translator and one of my series Survival strategy for weak territories! ~ My territory will be destroyed no matter how many times it is repeated. How can this be saved? ~
    Was removed due to editing issues so after I have readied them , I want to ask what is the process of adding them back on the NU site is through the staff or some other method.

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh-huh, you're very serious that a random article about yoga is posted on your site.

A pure MTL chapters also was posted on the site without labelling it's pure unedited MTL.

Somehow you also have a bunch of manga linked to multiple manga pirate sites on your website.

You also just happen to rehost another Translator's translation on your site claiming you edited them.

You don't have a clean record for me to consider your case, ask the other staffs their opinions. I'm pessimistic :)

AliceShiki likes this.
  3. Parth37955

Parth37955 [Unavailable, go away] Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, the answer to your question is that there isn't one for you and your site. We have reviewed your site and have found multiple transgressions as noted by LaDyViL above. Whether it was the copying of other people's work and pretending as if it was your own, or the unedited MTL or the links to manga aggregators, you have crossed the line too many times. Your site has been delisted from NU and any future releases will not be accepted. This is non-negotiable and our stance will not change.

AliceShiki likes this.
  4. Destro71

Destro71 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The site isn't a translated novel site to begin with and and we do have original Novels with permission from their owners and blogs are also a original content. The MTL chapters are MTL chapters I have already told about them to runsing and they aren't added to our translated novels category and about the comic category well we will remove that because we are only giving the links but you are straightforward blacklisting us without even telling us once so we could change things . And most of the novel readers don't even visit the homepage they only read the Chapter and go so what's the problem of we are showing blogs is it illegal [wait...if it was illegal then I am sorry] well thank you for talking with me can you pls list the things we need to change as the site is a week old

5. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Submitting unedited MTL releases is itself already problematic. It casts doubt on everything you submit, and demands time and effort from staff to ensure everything we accept is valid. Despite that, we do strive to maintain a comprehensive directory, and have checked, and re-checked, your submissions. You were given multiple chances, and we saw essentially no improvement. To date, only one release from you was judged to have been notably edited, and only reluctantly so. Going forward, we'd need to continue scrutinizing your submissions, and probably have to initially reject many of them.

But that much would be okay.

What's not okay is that you're also rehosting, almost certainly without permission, half a dozen different original novels from random authors, translations, at least one utterly random yoga article and several others - which, no, are not original to your site, link to at least three separate manga aggregators, and, honestly, god knows what else.

It's an entire dogpile of reasons we can't and won't link to releases on your site.

What can you do? You're asking that?

Scrap it all and start over from scratch. Don't post things you didn't write yourself. Don't link to illegal or otherwise shady sites. Don't spam unedited machine translation. Instead, take your time to slowly and painstakingly edit each and every chapter you post, and make that the sole purpose of your site.

AliceShiki likes this.
  6. Destro71

Destro71 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am thankful for your suggestions and I have already started a new site but the original Novels you are saying are not ours but the site was created by those authors so they are as original as it can be because I wrote one of those novels with around 100 thousand words you can go verify that but leaving all that aside I started a new site specifically for translated Novels it's a fresh fresh start so could our releases now get listed to the NU or do I need to make any changes on the new site if you could pls tell us about that it would help. Thank you for your response at least you are one the most helpful staff on NU

7. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the only thing on your new site are your translations, the only issue we'd have with accepting them is the quality of those translations. You can just submit them normally, and they'll be rejected if they don't appear to have been significantly edited.

Because your submissions require manual approval, it may take awhile to process them.

AliceShiki likes this.
  8. Destro71

Destro71 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thank you for your reply I have submitted the release request if you want any changes to the editing pls inform me I will do so .

9. Destro71

Destro71 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be a little difficult to understand but the Translation of the series Survival strategy for weak territories! ~ My territory will be destroyed no matter how many times it is repeated. How can this be saved? ~ which was being translated under the group Night owl Wlaker is possibly blacklisted so I made a site solely for Translation so should I move my above mentioned Novel to that site and made a new group for it . Can I add my new site links to my old group or I have to make a new group for new site and one of my novel (An aristocratic boy who was recognized as an “Apostate” and was banished from his parents’ home, noticed how to use the skill “Sacred King” in a remote area, and grew up.) has one Chapter listed under my old group Night owl Walker but the next chapter is not being added possibly I believe due to my old site or group being blacklisted so should that novel too the new site under the new group or adding under the old group on the new site will do the trick or I have to move it under a completely new group. I know the questions could be confusing. If you don't understand something you are free to ask me .your response will be appreciated.

10. Parth37955

Parth37955 [Unavailable, go away] Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do not make additional threads. I have merged and move them to this sub-forum so that someone else can take a crack at explaining this to you because I have exhausted all avenues.

11. Destro71

Destro71 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thank you for doing that I will wait for a response or someone who can answer the question

12. Devil09

Devil09 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I have to to transfer the above mentioned series under a new group

13. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    read the thread from the start. I feel like you just drew a loop and came back to square one. The staff members told you what you need to do :blobpeek:

LaDyViL likes this.