Question NEET Receives a Dating Sim Game Leveling System - does he eventually get a girl?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by tides, Apr 6, 2018.

1. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does he eventually get a girl?

it says harem but he doesn't seem to get any and is just making friends

Odorico likes this.
  2. babbo3d

babbo3d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes multiple ones, like they say taking the first step is the hard part everything follows smoothly afterward.

3. oliver

oliver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which chapter are you at? like pretty much everyone loves him soon after starting the novel, and sure, they're not actually in a relationship, but it is very close. and yes, he should get multiple girls, since the novel is called dating system, it's just slow.

philosopher17 likes this.
  4. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ When? are you seriously read to the point he actually get the girl or just randomly saying? people even remove Romance tag from this novel and i think it correct choice the only tag remain are harem i mean this guy don't even care about other girl he just ignore it but all the girl want his D but nah mc just ignored them all

It not just slow from what i look it like it not gonna happen at all i'm getting fool by this novel really hard i though he was kinda proactive kinda guy but the more i read the more i noticed just another hetare mc in disguise

Also this novel seem like can't progress unless there's word handsome in that chapter

aminy likes this.
  5. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I read the description, I was thinking whether to give a try or not
    I don't think it worth it

6. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all.... MC is your typical Japanese Beta Harem MC so it will be late romance unlike the usual Chinese Alpha MC. The good things is he is not dense like usual JP MC.

7. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if you expect something from the title of this novel then just stop there don't read it not really worth your time there no freaking dating sim in this novel at all

aminy likes this.
  8. babbo3d

babbo3d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read to the part he gets the girls, with a firm commitment and action between them nothing ambiguous about it.

9. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am at chapter 123 and was half of the tl chapters when i stopped. yes, alot of girls like him but they are just friends. there is 0 romance, 0 harem,0 dating, 0 girlfriends.

at which chapter does he get the girl?

aminy likes this.
  10. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is pretty good if you are not looking for romance...but the funny thing is the title will only attract people looking for romance

what chapter does he get the girl?

11. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know that answer too, currently he is just playing around.

Even in his dream about the future of his training, they're all friends. He complains that, as "every" man in the world, he wants to make a harem but he can't even accept one girl...

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  12. nos4r2

nos4r2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did that happen? i don't even see a hint about romance anywhere at all mc probably monk or something did 30 year old virgin really act like this?

This novel are trolling me so much i expect a lots of fun scenario with a girl and mc interaction but i get crappy shounen instead and totally waste the dating sim element i mean there so many idea to put in a novel like he date a girl for point or make girl happy get more level or something along the line, but nah author just keep it sideline and make mc do a stupid thing for power up instead i probably not surprise if author steer the direction into yaoi trap boy because the author seem like that part alot

Kagutsuchi likes this.
  13. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter? your reply can't be anymore ambiguous about it so give us a detail people want to know which chapter he get one do we need to wait like 400 or 500+ until romance/harem part kicking in? or more

14. Nylazir

Nylazir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Japanese Beta Harem MC” so true, but it’s even more funny that this novel is from a Chinese raw, the author is great.

15. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    The title of the novel is too misleading imo.
    I dropped it after around 80 something chapters. Can't find any of the stuff I'm looking for in this novel *sigh*
    Well if there is a proper harem in the future, please name the chapter as I can then have a go at it later.

16. Christian.A.P

Christian.A.P New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About here
    Chapter 542

17. Sword of The Fake Monarch

Sword of The Fake Monarch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    500 FKING CHAPTER BEFORE WE GET ANY SNUFF!! Blasphemy!

Talk about searching for the One Piece of his heart. At lest it wasn’t 1000+ chapters