New KDrama COLOR RUSH

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by kurokitsune8, May 25, 2021.

1. kurokitsune8

kurokitsune8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Being color-blind, Yeon Woo lives in a world of varying shades of grey. He’s aware that other colors do exist but has never experienced them for himself. Woo’s life is forever changed by meeting Yoo Han, whose many charms he has fallen for. In fact, he’s overwhelmed by the unexpected rush of emotions and the sudden flashes of color that wash over his world whenever Han is close to him. While pondering his future, Woo joins his Aunt Yi Rang’s desperate quest to find her long-lost sister. Recruiting Han, they team up to locate Woo’s missing mother, only to unravel a most unexpected story in the process. Will these fated souls solve both the mysteries surrounding a disappearance and those held deep in their very own hearts? (Source: Viki)

Has anyone watched this? If yes, please let me know what you thought of this concept of bl.
    I personally recently finished watching it and felt that it really was a very interesting topic to make a bl on. Also I came to know that it has been adapted from a novel by the same name. So if anyone has read the novel before, let me know how you liked it and if the drama did justice to the novel.

kajess likes this.
  2. kajess

kajess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not read the novel but I watched the drama. The plot is indeed very interesting and the actors had chemistry. I didn't know it was adapted from a novel. Gonna read the novel now...

kurokitsune8 likes this.