New Life As An Ecchi Girl With A “Big Surprise”

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Yuuji Everyleaf, May 16, 2021.

1. Yuuji Everyleaf

Yuuji Everyleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    19: The Other Redhead
    An awkward pause hung heavily in the dimly lit room.

“My Lady,” the High Priest finally spoke. “How much do you know about the state of this world?”

“I… Well, you see,” Beatrice tried to come up with some half-believable excuse as fast as possible. “The summoning has messed with my memories it seems! It’s as if I am in this world for the very first time.”

“What!?” Lucarad exclaimed. He then paced back and forth, mumbling to himself, “How can this be? A savior was promised. A savior has arrived. But yet the savior has no idea what needs to be done? Was I wrong—no, that is impossible! Ah, her powers! Victoria!”

Lucarad shouted and pointed at the blonde that was now dressed and remained close by Priscilla’s side.

“Victoria, you never answered my question!” Lucarad accused his priestess. “How did it feel to have the savior inside you!? What was the experience like!?”

“Ah, well,” Victoria stalled and looked away. It was obvious she had hoped that everyone would forget about her. “It felt really great! More than that! It was…”

“Amazing!” Priscilla added.

“Who asked you?” Lucarad glared at the petite blue-haired twin-tail girl.

Lucarad pulled a misshapen skull out of his robes and walked toward Victoria. He put it up close to her face and stood motionless for several seconds.

“Still there,” he said somberly. He quickly put the skull away and said loudly, “We must hurry to the king at once!”

Lucarad walked up to Beatrice, bowed slightly, and said, “My Lady, please follow me! I will explain further on the way there.”

“Alright,” Beatrice agreed. It’s not like I have that many options. And I need to find out what exactly is the deal with this place.

“Ember!” Lucarad called. A young woman with short red hair rushed to the High Priest. She was dressed in the same blue robes that everyone else, but Beatrice remembered her cute, freckle-covered face and the mouth that she used to service the priests’ cocks not even twenty minutes ago.

“Follow us!” Lucarad commanded the girl. “Cindy, Mindy, watch over Victoria! Notify me immediately if there are any changes! The rest of you clean up and return to the Tower of Meditation!”

Then Lucarad hurried to the only door in the oval room and opened it. With a long, annoying squeak the door opened. Ember and Beatrice followed the High Priest out of the room.

“Light of the dying Phoenix,” Ember whispered, and a small flame formed in the palm of her hands, lighting the path forward.

The path took the trio through the dark and narrow stone corridors. The ceiling was so low that the high priest had to slouch all the way to a winding staircase up. The air was noticeably fresher here and Beatrice took a deep breath.

“Yes,” Lucarad said as they ascended the stairs. “The Chamber of Sacrifice has ventilation shafts built that bring fresh air from the outside. But in these tunnels, many of those shafts have collapsed. We are deep under the Royal Palace.

We had to perform the ritual in secret because there are many who are fine with the way things are now. Others simply refused to believe and—well, it doesn’t matter now. We will stand before the king and will present the Savior of this world.”

“You keep calling me “the Savior”, but what do you expect me to do?” Beatrice asked.

“The demons from Beyond are terrifyingly strong in their own right,” Lucarad said. “But what is truly deadly about them is that many possess the ability to corrupt even the strongest and most resilient of our warriors! They are able to unleash, what I call ‘the Taint’. It robs our warriors of their strength, their will to fight, their will to resist.”

The trio ascended to the next level of the dark tunnels and proceeded forward. The corridors, twisting and turning, steadily led them upward while Lucarad continued his explanation.

“The scrolls have foretold that a mighty hero will come to this world. That hero would possess the power to resist even the most terrifying powers of the demons from Beyond. The Savior’s fluids could combat the effects of the Demon fluids. Though the scrolls were not clear on how much fluids would be needed and how long before the effects would take place. “

“They also were not clear on exactly which of the Savior’s fluids would possess the cure,” Ember added.

“True, the scrolls were not clear on a lot of things,” Lucarad nodded. “That is one of the reasons Ember will be staying with you, My Lady.”

“It is a great honor,” Ember said.

“As well as being an exceptionally skilled bodyguard she is also skilled in many other areas,” Lucarad said. “It is her duty to always be by your side to satisfy your every need. I would also humbly ask you to consider experimenting on her!”

“What?” Beatrice asked, shocked at the proposition.

Ember looked back and explained, “If you used me to test the limits of your abilities, perhaps you could discover some hidden powers within you. We may need to explore… More unconventional techniques.”

“I-I see,” Beatrice said, trying to keep track of all the strange directions her knowledge of this world expanded to.

2. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    20: The Palace
    Beatrice did not know what else to answer to Ember’s proposition. A cute young woman, no older than twenty, encouraging to use her in any manner of “unconventional” ways?

But they are expecting me to perform, Beatrice thought. She opened up her skill list and quickly read through their descriptions again, while they continued through the dreary underground. Her skills had potential but required much investment. I’ll have to go through their enhancement routes one by one and figure out the optimal enhancement route.

But I can’t continue disappointing this cult. This High Priest seems loyal, but if continue to be way below his expectations that could change, and suddenly. If there’s one thing this Priest isn’t, it’s a level-headed individual, Beatrice concluded looking at Lucarad’s back.

Then again, I might be overthinking it. So far this world has been doing nothing else but showering me with willing girls, literally worshiping my name, gifts, praise, convenient developments, and promises of a heroic future. If this was a dream it would seem too good to be true.

A minimal effort of careful consideration never hurt anyone, Beatrice thought. In times like these, overconfidence is the proper stance. I will have to do what I have to do anyway, so being confident will just give me extra respect points without changing the actions I have to take later. Failure is never an option anyway, and even at failure, early confidence could help me bluff, while meekness would only cement my fault.

“You don’t have to worry!” Beatrice said with conviction. “It is only a matter of time before I regain the full extent of my powers. And if Ember is willing to assist, I will gladly accept her aid to speed up that process!”

“Exactly!” The priest agreed. “You need to grow stronger, and I have no doubt you will! Your vigor is already impressive and I sense there are many other areas in which you will not only improve but surpass any living being!”

They exited the winding paths and narrow corridors and through a hidden door in the wall entered a darker, but decorated hall. It had wide red rugs on the floor, though dirty and showing signs of age. The pictures on the walls with intricately cut wooden frames, painted in gold were dusty, Beatrice saw several cobwebs and even one spider that was the size of her glans.

As they walked through the halls, turned one sharp corner, then another, the lighting improved, but little else. The dusty halls were strangely empty. Beatrice noticed that the dusty iron chandeliers were spread unevenly, she even saw the holes in the ceiling, confirming her suspicion that many were removed. The same could be said for other things. The lonely empty tables, empty spaces on the walls… Did this place get robbed or something? Beatrice couldn’t help but imagine what these halls might have looked like in better times.

After turning yet another corner they finally encountered people. Two young men, shirtless, passed out on the floor. The droll that trickled from the corner of their mouths formed a small puddle under their cheeks.

Lucarad and Ember didn’t even acknowledge their existence by looking at them and just walked straight past the unconscious men.

“Are they alright?” Beatrice asked. “Shouldn’t we help them?”

“We have more important things to do,” Lucarad said coldly. “They’ve made their choice. Let them sleep it off.”

Further ahead the trio encountered a small group of people, all men, quietly talking among themselves. They looked like they were somewhere between thirty and fifty years old. Their clothing reminded Beatrice of medieval noblemen. Long costumes with long sleeves, tailored cloth leggings. All in a variety of colors—blue, red, green, and brown. No unifying scheme.

When the men saw the approaching trio, they first all fixed their eyes on Lucarad first. One of the men was about to say something, but then his gaze fell on Beatrice, as did the others. All of them stood speechless, eyeing the succubus from top to bottom. Her long legs, her tail that was wrapped around her waist, her breasts, covered by a thin lace bra, her tiny wings on her back. It didn’t take long for their stares to settle on the futanari’s crotch.

“L-luca, is that—” one of the men finally spoke up.

“What is she?” the other man asked.

“Exactly what you suspect!” Lucarad said loudly, with a smug grin.

“No way,” a third man gasped.

Lucarad, Ember, and Beatrice continued past them.

Once Beatrice was sure they couldn’t hear her, she whispered to Lucarad, “They didn’t seem to react like I was their savior.”

“Yes, well, they’re idiots,” Lucarad disregarded the intelligence of anyone who disagreed with him.

“Will everyone at the palace react to me this way?" Beatrice asked. "What about the king?”

Lucarad stopped. They were standing at the twenty feet tall double doors. They were white with a golden frame and handles. On each of the doors, there was a golden sigil—a sword put through the head of a monster.

“As I’ve set before, our congregation is small,” Lucarad spoke softly. “I hope to gain additional financial support from the king. But that goal is only optional. Every single person—both in the palace and in the entire city—has a badge on them,” Lucarad said and got out a small rectangular golden badge. “That is how everyone tells each other apart from potential refugees or enemies that might attempt to sneak in. And that is the only thing we need from the king—your ability to move freely through the city. And the king will be easy to convince. I will speak first.”

And with those words, Lucarad pushed the doors open.

3. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    21: The Man Behind The Throne
    The giant massive double doors gave in easily to Lucarad’s forward motion, suggesting more strength within the skinny white-haired High Priest than meets the eye.

Ember and Beatrice followed the High Priest inside, finding themselves inside a giant throne room.

Like the other places within the palace, it seemed a pale shadow of its former glory. The hall that could easily fit twenty elephants was nearly utterly empty of decorations. The couple dozen people that were inside, standing together in small clusters, seemed like ants here. They all stopped their discussions and look at the arriving trio. Like before, though at first, the nobles looked at the High Priest, their gazes quickly switched and remained on the practically naked, big-breasted succubus. Beatrice tried no to look back at them and continued walking behind Lucarad.

Lucarad, Beatrice, and Ember walked on the wide red carpet that led directly to the throne. The throne stood on an elevated marble platform, that stretched from one side of the room to the other, was wide enough to fit an orchestra, and had five steps along its length to ascend to it.

Upon the golden throne with a narrow, five-foot back, sat an elderly man with long, unkempt grey hair and a messy beard. His garbs were worn and dirty. The golden crown on the man’s head was about the only thing that informed of his royal status. In front of him, he had a small table with a glass surface, on the same level as his knees.

Standing just behind the throne stood a single guard in heavy armor. Nearly seven feet tall, he had a weathered red cape and a giant claymore behind his back. The figure seemed to have no weakness. Not a single spot of skin was visible. The helmet covered the guard’s entire face, not even his eyes were visible. Beatrice would’ve mistaken him for a statue, had the guard not moved his head slightly in the direction of the arriving trio.

Beatrice couldn’t help but feel a menacing aura emanating from the guard. He seems like the type that would rush into combat ahead of the other troops and dominate the carnage, she thought of the knight.

The guard did seem to draw attention to himself. Only when the doors closed behind them and Beatrice looked back, did she notice that there were two more guards at the doors behind them. Looking around, the succubus counted eight guards apart from the one behind the king. They were armed with spears, taller than the men themselves, but even though they were also heavily armored none of them were as menacing as the guard at the throne.

Beatrice wrote it off to the fact that their helmets were open and revealed the faces of the men—young, clean-shaven, with a sense of duty in their eyes. But deep inside Beatrice knew, the guard behind the king was unlike the others. He’s not human, a thought flashed through Beatrice’s mind. Thus far, she had only seen and met humans. But in no way did she feel any kinship with the guard.

Apart from the guards, on the platform stood a girl who was talking with one of the guards. Unlike the others, she paid no attention to the arriving trio, until they were nearly at the throne. Her bright aqua eyes met with Beatrice’s for a moment, though they were not friendly, nor welcoming.

The girl had straight ruby hair that reached her shoulder blades. Several of her long bangs fell on the girl’s face but her bright aqua eyes shined through. She wore an embroidered blood-red dress with a tight waist. Her gloves ended above her elbows. Her black choker was adorned by a ribbon. Her collarbone and shoulders were covered, but the dress was low-cut, revealing the so-called “boob-window”.

Beatrice also could appreciate the look of the girl’s thin, smooth, naked thighs, which were revealed thanks to the black over knee boots and the cut-up dress that looked like a miniskirt. A separate part of the dress, attached with belts and brooches reached all the way down to the floor.

“Lucarad? How dare you show up like this unannounced?” One of the nobles scoffed at the passing High Priest.

“It’s fine!” the man on the throne spoke.

One of the guards on the platform took a step forward and announced to the approaching trio, “You are standing in the presence of king Selirius, of the Sinatus line, the eighteenth ruler of the Kingdom of Larpsus!”

The king leaned forward and put his nose on the glass surface of the table, pressing his left nostril against the glass. Beatrice finally saw a line of black powder on the table surface. The king closed his right nostril with his finger and slid his left nostril across the black powder line, vacuuming it all inside.

“That's the good stuff!” the king exclaimed as he straightened his back and shook his head. He then wiped under his nose with his finger and looked at the trio that stood within permittable speaking distance from the throne. “Now, what is it that you want from me this time, Lucarad?”

4. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    22: Presented To The King
    Lucarad took a step forward and spoke loudly and proudly, “I have come to inform you, that The Hero That Was Promised, the one who will save this world as foretold by The Scrolls, The Savior, has finally arrived to this world!” Lucarad said loudly and proudly, and then bowed to the king and added, “Thanks to me, of course!”

The High Priest’s announcement was met with laughter from the other nobles present.

“Again with that nonsense, Luca?” one of the nobles asked in-between laughter.

Even a few guards couldn’t help but chuckle, although the king and the princess retained a stern expression.

“Haven’t we had enough ‘Saviors’ come through these doors?” another noble asked.

“Those were all imposters! Liars! Thieves!” Lucarad snapped back at the nobles.

“And what makes your presentation any different?” another man among the noble crowd asked with contempt. Beatrice could not see him at all, save his glistening, oiled bald head. “We have seen enough "saviors" to last us several lifetimes! Men, women, catboys, fishpeople, zombies, and cripples... Now you bring this… This... Half-human stripper?”

“Despite the persistent interference from some of the vermin present,” Lucarad continued talking to the king while throwing death glares at one of the noble groups, “I was finally able to perform a successful summoning ritual! Dozens of men and women risked their lives—"

“Sex-crazed lunatics!” a noble shouted over Lucarad.

“Risked their lives to summon forth a hero that will bring us salvation!” Lucarad spoke louder, bordering on screaming, to bring his point across over the annoying noble’s insults. He then reached into his robes and continued speaking passionately, “This event has been described in detail in The Scrolls—”

“The authenticity of which is still greatly disputed by the Royal Scholars,” a short bald man interrupted Lucarad and stepped forth from among the other nobles. The five-foot-tall man wore golden robes. His thin, gray beard dragged on the floor behind him as he walked up the steps and took his place on the right side of the throne. “You dare bring this… This… Thing! A stranger, an unknown monster into the very heart of our kingdom!? Look at her! Some kind of half-male, half-female abomination!”

“That’s right! Look at her! What is that between her legs!?” The nobles nodded and added to the bald man’s accusations.

The man continued speaking, “You risk the lives of everyone present! If your word and those smelly old scrolls in your possession are the support to your claims, then this woman you have brought is just as likely to be an assassin to slay our righteous ruler!”

The nobles gasped and the guards pointed their spears at Lucarad and Beatrice.

“Is this what it has come to!?” Lucarad shouted. “You would point your weapons at unarmed men and women that have come offering you help? Has the noble rule of the Sinatus line fallen so low that it would strike down potential allies, giving in to fear and paranoia? The king I knew would break bread with any stranger willing to fight demons in his name. The Selirius I knew would trust those strangers to guard his back in the battle against the horrors from Beyond!”

“Enough!” The king raised his voice.

Beatrice nearly gasped when she heard king Selirius’ voice. For a moment, she had forgotten altogether the king was still there on his throne. He had no presence. Even now he seemed lethargic, even though he seemed in high spirits after interacting with the strange black powder.

“What do you want from me, Lucarad?” the king asked. “I’m too old and crippled to return to battle, and the treasury is spent. All I have are my useless counselors and spoiled daughters with no allies to sell them to.”

“This woman is The Hero That Was Promised!” Lucarad insisted. “The one who would save this world! The one who shall cure the Taint! Have we really fallen so low that we cannot scrape together even the bare minimum of finances for such a cause?”

“Ha! ‘The Taint’!” the bearded bald guy scoffed. “More of your baseless claims and delusions! Have you not heard the king!? The royal treasure is bone dry and you know it! And If this woman really is who you say she is, she will have no problem procuring funds for your dysfunctional cult of fanatics by doing “favors” for the local populace.”

King Selirius raised his hand demanding silence and asked the High Priest, “Do you know how many “heroes” this kingdom has been through?”

“Yes, I do, but this time—"

“Do you know how many times I’ve heard ‘but this time’?”

“Let her prove her worth!” Lucarad insisted.

The king sighed and closed his eyes. No one dared utter a sound for those few seconds. Then the kind opened his eyes and said, “Very well.”

“Your Highness!” the short bald guy exclaimed and turned to the king.

“Shut up!” Selirius growled at his counselor and then looked at Beatrice. “You haven’t spoken a word since you got here, young lady. What is your name?”

“M-my name is Beatrice, Your Highness,” the Succubus said, stuttering a bit from the sudden question from the king. But she quickly regained her composure and kept her cool.

“And are you the savior of this world?” the king asked. “Have you come here to rid this world of all the monsters and demons from Beyond?”

“That is exactly why I am here!” Beatrice lied through her teeth.

5. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    23: The Reward for Saving the World
    The king smiled when he heard Beatrice’s positive answer.

“So be it,” Selirius said. “Savior, this is your first Royal Quest! Kill twenty Demonlings and bring me their heads. If you do that, I might just believe you to be the hero we’ve been waiting for.”

“Demonlings?” one of the nobles asked the other as if he’d misheard.

“Twenty?” another one repeated.

“She might as well go kill herself right now,” someone else spoke amongst the present nobles.

“Poor girl.”

“Combat is no place for beauties like that.”

Now I’m a beauty again? Beatrice thought and raised an eyebrow as she listened to the nobles, remembering how she was labeled a monster minutes ago. Their opinions change with the slightest breeze.

“That’s right!” Another noble agreed, emboldened by the comments of the others. “She should have stayed where she belonged—on her knees, getting plowed from behind by a rich noble!”

Many of the nobles chuckled and laughed.

How about I plow you from behind? Beatrice thought to herself, though in reality, she would not want to even breathe the same air as those men. She did however make a mental list of people that were now on her bad side.

“Indeed,” a particularly arrogant young noble jeered. “With her looks, she should put her womb to good use and produce plenty of sons for someone worthy.”

“Like you?” the arrogant young noble’s friend snickered and all the nobles laughed together.

While the nobles laughed Beatrice imagined impregnating their wives as just revenge for such comments. I’d probably even let you lot watch how your wives beg me to fill their wombs with my cum, Beatrice thought with a smile and even got a little harder due to her vivid imagination.

Beatrice then looked at the girl in the blood-red dress. I wonder if she also has to endure their comments? Who is she? Another noble? Then why is she standing apart from the others? The princess? This decrepit king produced such beauty?

Beatrice continued to stare at the girl. Her enticing cleavage. Her smooth thighs. Thanks to the fitting dress, Beatrice could imagine exactly how the girl would look naked, on her back, with her legs spread open. Who will be the lucky guy to pick this cherry? Do all the nobles imagine her on her knees, just as they imagine me? None of those scum is worthy. She… Deserves a hero…

“Thank you, Your Highness!” Lucarad spoke loudly, over the poor attempts at humor by the nobles. “To that end, I would humbly ask for you to give the order to have a badge issued to Beatrice so that she can move within your city.”

“Done,” the king said.

“And what is the reward for saving the Kingdom of Larpsus?” Beatrice boldly asked the king.

Lucarad looked back at the succubus. For a moment anger flashed across his face, but he masked it instantly with genuine surprise.

“Hoho, aren’t you putting the cart before the carriage?” the king asked Beatrice.

“I want to know what I’ll be risking my life for,” Beatrice explained with a smile.

“I see,” king stroked his messy beard. The stray gray strands refused to fall into place. “Somehow I have a feeling you’ve already decided on your reward. What is it that you desire for saving my kingdom?”

Beatrice silently pointed to the girl in the blood-red dress that stood in the shadows, a distance behind the throne. When the girl saw the succubus pointing at her, her stern demeanor broke. She was shocked and outraged.

The king looked behind him. His gaze stayed for the moment on the girl. Then he turned back, looked at Beatrice, and started to laugh hysterically.

“Oh? Bwahaha! Is that it!?” Selirius asked, laughing himself to tears. “You can have her now!”

“WHAT!?” countless nobles screamed in unison, astonished and refusing to believe what they just head.

Wait, seriously? Beatrice snapped back into focus from the sheer shock of the king’s outlandish response. I guess that’s the type of world I’m in.

“Your highness!” the bald counselor exclaimed.

“Hm?” the king looked at his counselor and stroked his beard again. “What’s the big deal? You’ve gifted plenty of women for favors to our friends, allies, and even enemies. Giving away a single one for saving the kingdom seems perfectly reasonable.”

“Those scam artists have not saved anyone yet, Your Highness!” The counselor tried to reason with his kind. “Lady Mary is a princess! Your daughter!”

“Bah, what’s the big deal?” Selirius asked and shrugged. “I’ve got more of those upstairs! Maybe this will motivate our newest hero better than the others? I wonder why I hadn’t considered such a strategy before?”

“FATHER!” The princess shouted and stormed forward to her father, trying to somehow get through to her parent. “I’m a fair maiden! I’m not going to be traded as some furniture for a favor!”

“You’ve been a fair maiden for long enough!” The king shouted back and slammed his fist against the armrest of his throne. “You’re the princess of a king! It is in your job description to have your pussy traded for political favors!”

“Kh,” Mary took a step away from the throne, speechless, disgusted with her father.

“I’ve had enough meetings for today,” the king said. “Mary, you would do well to go to your room with the Savior and train in the skills of a proper woman. The Savior seems to have the necessary tool between her legs, and I’m sure she will gladly aid in your training. Will you not, Savior?”

“O-of course!” Beatrice said. “If that is what the princess desires—“

“Who cares about what the princess desires!?” Selirius shouted. “I am the king! It only matters what I desire! Here is your second Royal Quest, ‘Savior’! Teach my useless daughter how to properly please a man! Do not return to me until she can make any man cum at least two times within ten minutes!”

Some nobles were still stunned at this development. The others chuckled. One young, heartbroken noble had a single tear roll down his face. He then glared at Beatrice, fueled with youthful rage.

“Your Highness—” the royal advisor tried to protest again.

“We will use Silas here as the benchmark,” the king gestured with his wrinkly old hand to his bald advisor. “Maybe that will stop his incessant complaining. Eh, Silas? How would you like to stick your little pecker into my eighteen-year-old daughter?”

Is he senile? Beatrice wondered. What was that black powder? Medicine? Drugs? Is he senile and on drugs?

“I-I-I—” the bald counselor stammered, unable to answer his king. He sweated buckets and had to wipe his forehead and eyes with the sleeves of his dress.

“What?” Selirius grinned menacingly. “The king’s daughter is not good enough for you?”

“Of course, not—I mean she is—I mean I would never—"

“Bwahaha, I’m just messing with you!” the king broke into laughed again and repeatedly slammed his fist against the armrest of his throne. “I rather not subject myself to such a woeful sight, hahahaha!”

So, that’s the king? Beatrice could hardly believe that this lunatic was still in power and not assassinated a long time ago.

“Lord Lucarad,” Selirius—finally calmed down somewhat—called the High Priest who took a step forward after the king called his name

“Yes, your highness?” Lucarad asked and bowed.

“Stay with me for a while,” the king said. “You always have some new bizarre stories to tell. As for the rest of you, layabouts, unless you have a good story or Black Powder to share with me, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT ALREADY!!”

“You better go with the princess,” Lucarad whispered to Beatrice. “We will meet later.”

Princess Mary threw a scornful look at the succubus and Lucarad before turning around and walking to the nearest door behind the throne room.

Beatrice and Ember hurried up the wide stairs, after the princess. The guards let them pass and then dispersed themselves, along with the advisor Silas, and the other nobles.

Only the menacing, faceless, king’s royal bodyguard remained in the throne room together with the High Priest Lucarad and king Selirius.

6. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    24: Princess Mary
    Beatrice and Ember walked at a brisk pace through the door at the back of the throne room, following princess Mary. They found themselves in a spacious white oval room with a dozen simple wooden doors all around that were also painted white. Beatrice walked into the oval room just in time to see Mary disappear through the darkness of a door straight ahead.

“Wait!” Beatrice called out. Mary didn’t wait.

“Tsk,” Beatrice was now annoyed. Why did that High Priest have us go with her? She clearly doesn’t want anything to do with us? I look like some creepy stalker.

Beatrice rushed ahead, into the dark, determined to put a stop to this farce one way or the other. She ended up nearly running into a wall. Beatrice looked to her side and saw Mary, standing with crossed arms, looking directly at the succubus.

“Oh, you weren’t fried to a crisp?” Mary asked, seemingly disappointed.

The princess stood at the start of a long bright corridor. The walls were painted gold with white panels on both sides at three-foot height. The ceiling was also white while the floor cover was made of dark wood. Despite countless fixtures on the walls and ceiling emanating bright light, the hall felt claustrophobic, as there wasn’t a single window in sight.

“Of course not!” Beatrice scoffed, having no idea why she should have been burned to a crisp.

“Did you really think we were demons from Beyond?” Ember asked.

“I had hoped to finally see that useless barrier in action,” Mary frowned.

Wait, but I am a demon! Beatrice thought. And one that’s supposed to be summoned by the same powers that those mythical demons from Beyond are said to have. Why didn’t that barrier work on me?

“But now that you’ve utterly disappointed me in the one thing I expected from you, you can just stop being an eyesore and go die somewhere,” Mary said. “Don’t you have a quest to do?”

Ah, the quest! Beatrice concentrated and tried to imagine how a quest log would look in her mind’s eye. Sure enough—a quest log manifested itself.

Quest Log

Active Quests

Royal Quest: Proof of Heroism

Royal Quest: Useless Daughter

Beatrice imagined clicking on the quest name to expand it or pop it up in a new tab with more information, and the system did not fail her.

Royal Quest: Proof of Heroism

Objective:

1. Find and kill twenty Demonlings.

2. Bring twenty heads of the Demonlings to King Selirius.

Rewards: Princess Mary

Royal Quest: Useless Daughter

Objective:

1. Teach king Selirus’s daughter how to properly please a man

2. Return to king Selirius with his daughter once she can please a man at least two times within ten minutes

Rewards: ???

“…” Beatrice was speechless. She was left wondering whether the system had a sense of humor, and how exactly would the ‘rewards’ be distributed.

But the king did say I could have her already, Beatrice thought and said, “About the whole quest and reward thing—”

“Get in line!” Mary interrupted the succubus. “Every man and woman in this city wants to have sex with me. What’s your S.E.C.R.E.T. rank?”

“S-secret rank?” Beatrice asked.

“Oh, don’t even start that shitty ignorance act!” The princess rolled her eyes. “It’s so grating! As if there’s anyone left in this entire palace besides some of my dimwitted sisters and that senile old man that doesn’t know about the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild? Or do you think a ‘fair maiden’ such as myself should be spared such ‘unpleasant’ knowledge? I joined that guild the day I turned eighteen!”

“I was summoned into this world… Like two hours ago,” Beatrice confessed.

“Are you shitting me!? You mean to tell me that the whole story that lunatic spewed wasn’t a pile of horseshit?”

“E-eh, no,” Beatrice stuttered while Mary rapidly circled Beatrice, taking a closer look at all the succubus’s features with great interest. Ember stood a couple of feet from both girls, following Mary with her eyes.

Beatrice was taken aback more and more by the princess Mary’s behavior. It was strange for her to see this beautiful princess with piercing bright yes swear like an old construction worker. Whatever Beatrice thought she imagined princess Mary to be, that image was falling apart.

Who would have thought she had such a filthy mouth? Beatrice looked at the lips of the princess and imagined in what other ways the princess dirtied her mouth when—

“Hyaaaaah!” Beatrice cried out in a high-pitched voice and Mary jumped back eight feet in surprise.

What the hell was that!? Beatrice wondered breathing hard. It was just for a split second but her whole body was rocked by orgasmic pleasure. I almost creamed my panties! And I’m not even fully hard yet!

“I just thought the tip of your tail looked funny, so I grabbed it,” Mary said.

Seriously!? All that from just her touching my tail?? Beatrice recalled learning about it in her [Succubus's Tail] skill description. But for the sensations to be so overwhelming… Ah! It dawned on Beatrice why she was so sensitive, and she brought up her character’s information tab.

Arousal Points

34/46 (+0.01/sec)

7. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    25: Succubus’s Tail (18+)
    Not good, Beatrice thought, still recovering from the sudden burst of pleasure. No wonder it felt so incredible! The [Succubus's Tail] skill’s effect scales with Arousal Points. The closer I get to my max, the higher the impact. My class is really full of weaknesses! How could I possibly ever go into combat with such a set of skills!? But conversely, that means... If it felt so good from just her grabbing the tip of my tail with her hand... Then, if she touched it more… With that naughty mouth of hers…

Beatrice’s mind was bombarded by images of all the ways she could make use of her tail. In Beatrice’s daydreaming fantasy in mere seconds Mary was already on her knees, at the succubus’s mercy.

“Oh, you’re much more well-endowed than most of the shitters in this palace,” Mary said with a sly smile as she subtly pointed with her index finger at Beatrice’s crotch. The head of the futanari’s erect penis was sticking out of her lace panties.

“Want a taste?” Beatrice blurted out without thinking.

“You are tempting me, I will not lie,” Mary said with hunger in her eyes. “I have no doubt you’d perform better than most of the shitters in this palace who are only good for one thing… I shouldn’t… But…”

Mary looked around and stormed to the nearest door. She swung it open and shouted, “Get out!”

“Kyaaaa!!” Beatrice heard two high-pitched screams.

Within five seconds Beatrice saw two half-naked catgirls running out of the room. Their lower garments were similar to a French maid uniform and they both pressed some loose clothing to their breasts as they ran past princess Mary. Both girls had a pair of small furry ears sticking out of their candy-colored hair at the top of their head, next to the black and white headpiece.

As the catgirls ran down the hallway, their long furry tails swinging behind them, Princess Mary took a step into the freed room that the catgirls ran out of. She then turned around, looked at Beatrice and Ember, and said, “Don’t just stand there! Get inside! Or are you that much of an exhibitionist?”

With that, Mary went into the room. Beatrice followed the princess, Ember was close behind.

The room was spacious, in similar colors to the hallway, with a large double bed at the far-side wall. Unfortunately for Beatrice, this room was also devoid of windows. The succubus sighed, starting to wonder if she’ll ever see the light of day.

Beatrice stepped over a pink bra that was lying on the wooden floor. It was clear as day what the two catgirls were up to in this room. The scattered lingerie. Messy bedsheets. When Beatrice saw two empty glass bottles on the floor by the bed, she chuckled. Did we miss a party or something? The succubus wondered. With each passing second, she was wished more and more that princess Mary had kept the catgirls around for some playtime.

How did Mary know they were here? Beatrice wondered. And weren’t those two maids? They had maid uniforms after all. Is that really what maids and servants are up to in their free time in this palace?

“I’ll have you know that I’m an A-rank in the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild!” Mary said proudly. “B-ranks and above are highly discouraged from engaging in any sexual activity with D-ranker trash and below. Most of the garbage in this palace is D-rank at best.”

“And who the fuck is that anyway?” Mary asked and pointed at the redhead as if she was asking about a piece of furniture. “Your personal fucktoy?”

Yeah basically, Beatrice thought and looked at her bodyguard, acknowledging how close the princess was with her demeaning remark.

“My name is Ember,” the redhead said softly and calmly, displaying no emotion toward Mary’s rudeness. “I am Lady Beatrice’s personal assistant.”

“Oh?” Mary smiled as she slowly approached Beatrice and looked at Ember like fresh prey. “And are you going to assist Beatrice in this?”

Mary gently put a single finger on Beatrice’s slick tail that was still wrapped around her waist.

“Hn!” Beatrice let out a moan and tensed up. Shivers went down the futanari's spine, culminating in a gentle, warm tingling along the length of her hard cock. Beatrice was expecting this touch, she knew what was coming. Perhaps that was the reason why the pleasure wasn’t nearly as overwhelming this time compared to a sudden attack.

Meanwhile, Mary circled around Beatrice, sliding her finger slowly along the succubus’s tail. Beatrice bit her lip to avoid moaning. She clenched her fists and ended up standing on her toes as her body moved on its own, mimicking her rising, trembling cock. Even if Beatrice’s swollen penis had not been pressed up by her panties, it would have still been pointing straight at the ceiling.

“Some of our beastkin servants have similar reactions if their ears or tails are touched properly,” Mary said and stopped behind Beatrice. “But none have reactions nearly as strong as yours. And their fur is disgusting. On the other hand, your tail does not have a strand of hair on it. It’s smooth. Strong. Long. Inviting.”

Princess Mary got down on her knees and opened her mouth, reaching for the heart-shaped tip of Beatrice’s tail.

8. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    26: Her Own Tail Inside Her (18++)
    Beatrice realized what the princess was about to do.

“Wait—” was the only thing Beatrice could meekly say before princess Mary put the heart-shaped tip of the succubus’s tail into her mouth. Beatrice’s tail spasmed, unleashing a shockwave through her entire body. That same shockwave rushed down the entire length of the futanari’s cock in a wave of warm pleasure that causing her cock to swell and twitch.

“Ghuuu,” Beatrice groaned as thick bursts of semen erupted out of her penis head that was sticking out of her lace panties. Beatrice shot rope after rope of cum, hitting the exposed skin of her underboobs, splattering all over her giant breasts and bra strings.

-9.2 Arousal Points

Mary took the tip of the succubus’s tail out of her mouth and snickered, “Hehe, that was fast! Now I know that your thing is real and not just a rotting piece of stinking meat stitched on there. And look at how wet you are!”

The succubus’s panties were soaking through. Her juices were even trickling down her inner thighs.

But Mary wasn’t done. She firmly grabbed the end of Beatrice’s tail asked with a voice of a kid that was about to pluck the wings off a butterfly, “I wonder what will happen if I do this?”

With one hand Mary slid Beatrice’s panties to the side, and with another—guided the succubus’s tail to her pussy.

My pussy? Beatrice realized and screamed, “Wait! No!”

But it was too late. Mary plunged the succubus’s own tail inside her wet hole without restraint or mercy.

“Whuaaaaahhh!!” Beatrice screamed as her whole body spasmed violently. Mary did not stop. She used the succubus’s tail like a cheap dildo and thrust it in and out of her squelching pussy. Waves of pleasure kept rocking Beatrice’s body over and over with each thrust. And with each thrust her cock twitched and swelled. It was too much for the inexperienced succubus to handle. Within seconds of Mary’s vicious assault on Beatrice’s pussy, the succubus’s cock burst for the second time.

Beatrice was still shooting cum into the air when her legs gave out and she fell limp to the floor.

Instead, she fell into Ember’s soft embrace. The redhead did not let Beatrice fall face-first on the floor in the middle of a brain-numbing orgasm. Beatrice rewarded her loyal bodyguard by spraying her blue robes with her thick cum.

-9.2 Arousal Points

But Mary wasn’t satisfied. Ember saw a wild look in the eyes of the princess that had found herself a new toy. She simply slid her hand lower on the succubus’s tail before tightening her grip.

Beatrice twitched but was too weak to resist. She simply whimpered, “Huuu, no.. No more… Please… I can’t... Anymore…”

There was no way Mary would stop now. She moved the succubus’s tail inside her pussy once again. Despite dripping wet, Beatrice let out a yelp of pain. Mary only picked up speed with each plunge, eager to see the futanari’s reactions.

Ember was worried for Beatrice and considered stopping this, when she realized that the Savior bucked back onto her own tail, meeting the princesses’ rough thrusts. Beatrice’s head remained lowered as she moaned loudly, clutching the freckled girl’s robes with both hands, barely able to withstand the pleasure of the assault by her own sensitive tail.

Even though Mary took control and was in charge of the rough pace, Beatrice felt as if she was fucking herself. The pleasures of both man and woman joined in a united attack on an already weak mind was not something humans were made to handle.

With tears in her eyes, Beatrice looked up at her adorable bodyguard. She was glowing. Maybe it was her cum-addled, malfunctioning brain causing hallucinations. Beatrice didn’t care. She reached up and kissed Ember on the lips, pushing her tongue inside the girl’s mouth. Ember didn’t resist. She gladly met the Savior’s tongue with her own

“Let’s see how far you can take this!” Mary shouted and thrust the succubus’s tail as deep inside as it would go.

“MMMMMMMMFMFM!!!!” Beatrice screamed into Ember’s mouth. Her own tail was pressing against something inside her. Attempting to break inside into a forbidden place. She felt it with her tail, she felt it with every single cell inside her pussy. When her tail broke through, Beatrice’s mind went blank.

Ember held Beatrice’s convulsing body tightly while Mary grabbed the succubus’s trembling tail with both hands and thrust it in with all her strength. Again. And again.

Beatrice moaned continuously into Ember’s mouth in a single note while her twitching cock jerked up and down, spurting cum and spraying Ember’s robes completely. Even once the last drops of cum were squeezed out of Beatrice’s twitching cock, Beatrice still trembled in the ecstatic pleasure with her eyes rolled back. Ember wondered if the Savior could recover from this.

-9.2 Arousal Points

Level up!

Additional Skill Points available!

“Princess, the queen, that is your mother, requests your presence,” Ember and Mary heard a soft voice coming from the door. Both of them turned their heads and saw a figure with a small frame standing by the door, inside the room, looking straight at them.

9. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    27: Little Pet
    Beatrice’s orgasmic misadventure was interrupted suddenly and rudely by someone entering the room. Beatrice had still not come to her senses and hung limply in Ember’s arms, basking in the afterglow of three consecutive, mind-shattering climaxes.

Ember heard the door squeaking open just moments before, but had no chance to warn the others as she was busy exchanging mouth fluids with Beatrice. Still supporting Beatrice in her arms, Ember looked at the small figure at the door.

Similar to the two catgirls before, there stood another beastkin with a somewhat melancholic expression.

“What the fuck, Noel!?” princess Marry growled and slipped her right hand under her dress. “GET OUT!!”

Mary got out a knife from beneath her dress and threw it directly at the beastkin’s face.

The knife flew straight through the beastkin’s melancholic expression like through thin air.

“I’m sorry, My Lady, but I am not here,” Noel said somberly. “That is, I am here where I am currently standing, but my ‘here’ is not your ‘here’, where you are, which is the bedroom of one of our head maids, namely Tabitha. And where you are is not where I am, therefore you cannot interact with me in the direct physical manner which you just seconds ago attempted, which was impaling my face with a throwing knife. And you cannot interact with me in such a manner because this is a projection. That is an image that I am projecting to your location along with my voice, thoughts, and physical appearance. This means, that although you cannot interact with me in a direct physical manner, you can interact with me by using your voice to convey words—”

“Oh, shut up!” Mary shouted at Noel, with her voice and expressions full of contempt, and slowly got up from her knees.

Unlike the previous two catgirls, Noel was properly clothed. But instead of a maid uniform, Noel wore a dark suit with an olive-colored strap running to the side from where a necktie should have been. Noel was short, no more than five-foot-tall, with a narrow frame. Two furry cat ears, as well as a small seed-shaped green gem, stuck out of Noel’s olive-colored hair that barely reached the shoulders.

“What the fuck does the old hag want from me?” Princess Mary asked as she dusted off her blood-red dress.

“Her Highness wouldn’t say,” Noel answered. “But you should know that because she never states her reason for summoning her daughter whenever she summons you.”

“Sure, just let me run to her every time like a fucking call girl,” Mary said as she threw death glares at Noel. She then turned to Beatrice, threw her a small brown badge, and said, “Here’s your stupid badge!”

Beatrice was only now coming to her senses, so Ember caught the small item instead. All Beatrice could do was look half-lucidly at the item that was supposed to grant her the right to safe passage through the city.

“Is that any way to talk to our guests?” Noel asks. “That is, they are your guests, in a certain way. However, I am speaking on behalf of the royal body, and as such the guests become ‘our’, and I find it is not polite to shout or scream at someone you have just been fucking with their own appendage.”

“Tch, you have some balls on you,” Mary scowls. “Just because you’re my mother’s sex slave you think you have the right to waltz around the palace, give out orders, and speak ‘on behalf of the royal body’ as if you’ve ever been a part of it? I am a princess!! THE princess! Firstborn! You are nothing!!”

“Although my physical presence is indeed not where you are, that does not mean that I do not exist. And even where you are located right now, some of my being does manifest a visible form and an audible voice. Therefore, to say that I am—”

Another dagger flew through Noel’s face and impaled its blade deep in the wall behind the beastkin.

“It was a joke,” Noel explains, unfazed by the princesses’ futile attacks. “That is, I obviously understood what you meant by your saying that I am ‘nothing’ and it was hurtful. Thus I decided to misdirect my objection to your accusation by stating the facts that countered the direct pronoun definition of your statement instead of the adjective informal meaning—”

Another dagger flew through Noel’s face.

“Do not make the queen wait,” Noel said. “That is, for your own sake, it is in your best interests to arrive at her quarters.”

And with that statement, Noel vanished.

“Who the hell was that?” Ember asked.

“My mother’s little pet,” Mary answered, still looking where Noel was a moment ago. But with the beastkin gone, her anger visibly subsided. “Unfortunately, I don’t have much time to play with you anymore.”

Beatrice finally recovered enough to stand on her own two feet and adjusted her damp panties.

“Let me help with that,” Ember said and crouched at Beatrice’s feet. The redhead mumbled some kind of enchantment, her hand started to glow red. Ember placed her hand on Beatrice’s panties and pressed them hard against the futanari’s crotch.

“Hnnn-hot!” Beatrice moaned and winced.

“It will only take a moment,” Ember said as she dried Beatrice’s lace panties.

Mary watched this scene with amusement and said, “I don’t know how serious your whole thing about saving the world is, but you need to develop better resistance. I suggest you join the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild. It will do you some good.”

The princess then went to the bookshelf that stood next to the bed. She slid her finger across the upper row of books until she found what she was looking for – a thin, dusty blue book, that would most likely go unnoticed by anyone not looking for it. Mary pulled the book out halfway, then inserted it back. She repeated that two more times, and on the third insert the whole bookshelf slid to the side, revealing a hidden passage behind it.

“Go straight, never take a turn, and this tunnel will take you outside the palace,” Mary explained to Beatrice and Ember.

“Can’t we take the normal way out?” Beatrice asked.

“The throne room will be locked for hours,” Mary said. “And even if you were not morons and knew the other ways outside through the Oval Room, this is the quickest way.”

“It’s not a good idea to wander around the palace without Master Lucarad,” Ember said while she dealt with the massive cum stains on her robes. With both her hands she heated up her robe to the point that steam formed around her. Once she was done, she and Beatrice went closer to the passage, where Mary waited for them.

“Good luck!” Mary said with a smile. “I’m looking forward to our next meeting. And you better not come back as some shitter D-rank! I expect more of somebody who can come three times in two minutes!”

And with that the bookshelf slid back into its original place, leaving Mary alone in the room.

10. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    28: More skills and Enhancements
    As the bookshelf closed behind them, Ember used her [Light of the dying Phoenix] to form a flame in the palm of her hand as a source of light.

"She could have given us one of those light thingies inside the palace, or at least some torches," Beatrice complained. "Were we supposed to walk here in the dark?"

Either way, with nothing much to do in these dull tunnels, the duo proceeded down the sloping rocky formations.

“Have you been in these tunnels?” Beatrice asked with a passing interest.

“Not in these ones," Ember answered. "The palace is a maze. In more ways than one.”

I guess we'll be here for some time, Beatrice thought with a sigh and decided to spend her time productively by going through her skills and spending some hard-earned Skill Points. She brought up the Eros Craft skill tree in her mind's eye and started looking through a list of skills, most of which were grayed out.

One skilled piqued the succubus's interest. It was grayed out which meant she was not high enough level to get it right now, but she still brought up the skill's information tab to see the details and how many levels she was away from acquiring this skill.

Skill Name: Dream Invasion

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 100 Stamina

Cooldown: 4 hours

Description: Invade the dreams of a single sleeping target. The succubus has direct control over the target’s dreams. No bodily harm can be done but has the potential to break the target's mind and spirit.

Requires line of sight. Maximum cast range 30 feet.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 10

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 12

Damn, I have much more fucking leveling to do before I can get that skill, Beatrice thought with slight disappointment and took a look at another potential skill.

Skill Name: Dick Growing

Cost: 20 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Grows a single dick on a single target. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 3 minutes or until the first climax. Cannot cast on self.

Requires direct skin contact

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 7

“Fuck!” Beatrice cursed when she read the description “Cannot cast on self”. Maybe one of the later enhancements would let me do that? But can’t check those until I get the skill.

Beatrice brought up her Skill Points summary tab to see how many Skill Points she has and in which Crafts.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

Unused Skill Points

Skill Points in Combat Craft

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

Skill Points in Eros Craft

Alright, I’m still getting two Skill Points per level. I just need to put two more into Eros Craft. Let’s see what other skills I have available. Oh!

Skill Name: Arousing Touch

Cost: 25 Stamina

Description: With a single touch the Succubus can increase the arousal of her target. For maximum effect touching erogenous zones is recommended. Great Willpower or C-Rank and higher protective spells are required to remain unaffected.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

This will combo really well with the [Dick Growing]! And it’s just a useful skill all around to improve someone’s mood. Sold! Not just one more Point…

Now I just need to improve another skill and I’ll have the Points I need, Beatrice thought as she went through her possible skill enhancements again. Not high enough level… Not high enough level and Craft Points… Aha!

Skill Enhancement: Succubus’s Tail (+1)

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: One of the lesser-known weaknesses of a Succubus. With little protection from damage, the tail is also one of the Succubus’s most sensitive erogenous zones. Even grabbing a Succubus’s tail can severely weaken them. The full extent of the debilitating impact depends greatly on the extent of the Succubus’s Arousal. During climax, Succubus will shoot cum through her tail as well as through her dick.

Minimum Requirements:

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 5

Not that much of an improvement… Ah, but this way I could shoot my cum in two girls’ mouths at once! Or fill her mouth and pussy at once. Or mouth and ass. Or even… I’ve changed my mind—this enhancement is great!

Beatrice enhanced her [Succubus’s Tail] skill, double-checked to confirm she now had seven points in Eros Craft, and went back to the Skill tab to get the coveted [Dick Growing] skill.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points 14

Unused Skill Points 1

Skill Points in Combat Craft 3

Skill Points in Mischief Craft 2

Skill Points in Eros Craft 8

I better leave the last Point unused, just in case, Beatrice decided and then checked what the future held for her [Dick Growing] skill.

Skill Enhancement: Dick Growing (+1)

Cost: 60 Stamina

Description: Grows a single dick on a single target. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 20 minutes. or until the first climax. Cannot cast on self.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 8

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

“Hehehehe,” Beatrice couldn’t fully suppress her laughter, imagining the things to come.

She then checked her current stats after the recent level-up.

Information

Name Beatrice

Age 18

Class Succubus

Level 4 (6%)

Health Points 180/180 (+0.32/sec)

Arousal Points 14/53 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points 50/50 (+0.13/sec)

Physical Attack 6

Physical Defense 8

Magic Attack 7

Magic Defense 12

Speed 4

Even after that… “encounter” with the princess, I still have some Arousal Points left, huh? Beatrice summarized and stared at Ember’s adorable freckled face while they walked side by side. I don’t need to take care of it now… But it would be wise to test out my new abilities before going into the city.

“What?” Ember asked, catching the succubus’s intense gaze. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Undress,” Beatrice ordered.

11. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    29: Licking For The First Time (18++)
    Ever since sharing that passionate kiss in one of the princess Mary’s room, Beatrice wanted to fuck her redhead bodyguard. And Ember’s readiness to follow the succubus's order without questions or hesitation made Beatrice want to do her even more.

Ember chanted a spell and placed several flames along the stone walls to light the surrounding area while she herself began undressing her blue robes.

Beatrice already saw the young redhead naked once before—when she was servicing the other men during the cult’s orgy. But this time Beatrice could watch the girl closely as she revealed her perky C-cups, her narrow waist. Beatrice felt her cock grow. The tip of her penis already peeked out of her small panties.

The light from the flames fell on Ember from the side accentuating her subtle but visible abs. The redhead was clearly fit, but she did not have the bodybuilder's “six-pack” that Beatrice preferred not to see on a woman anyway.

“How old are you?” Beatrice asked while admiring Ember’s youthful skin.

“Twenty-five,” Ember answered while she slid out of the remaining robes, revealing her pink pussy.

“For real!?” Beatrice was shocked. “How is that possible? You can’t possibly be older than twenty! I-I mean, good for you!”

In all her time here (which wasn’t even half a day), Beatrice was yet to savor the taste of a girl’s pussy. And she certainly appreciated Ember’s nicely shaved pussy that only had a thin trimmed line of pubic hair going straight up from the top of her pussy lips.

“Make a pillow out of those robes and sit your butt down,” Beatrice instructed Ember with a smile.

Her bodyguard understood the succubus’s intent and smiled back before she sat down, leaned back, and spread her legs. She even looked up at the succubus, licked two fingers with her tongue, and slid them across her pussy lips, parting them slightly, enticing Beatrice.

Beatrice got down on the stone floor, realizing just how freezing cold it was. Ember noticed her Savior’s momentary hesitation and after a quick inaudible chant placed her hands on the floor. Heat spread from her across the floor, warming it up considerably. In seconds Beatrice felt surprisingly comfortable on this medieval heated floor.

Beatrice approached Ember slowly. The futanari succubus was eager to jump the girl, and her big hard dick was the undeniable proof if the lust in the succubus’s eyes was not enough. Still, Beatrice held back. She wanted to toy with her bodyguard, and she had new Skills she wanted to try out on her too. Ember was willing and even excited to be her Savior’s little test subject.

Beatrice started out slow. She slowly licked Ember’s smooth and warm inner thighs, patiently working her way closer to the ultimate prize. The first time Beatrice licked Ember’s pussy lips she did it as lightly as possible. Ember’s deeper inhale through the nose was all Beatrice needed to know she was on point.

Slowly and subtly Beatrice increased the pressure and speed of her tongue, sliding it between Ember’s lower lips, attacking from different angles.

“Mm,” Ember moaned softly when Beatrice touched her clit with her tongue for the first time.

With a smile at Ember’s reactions, Beatrice continued moving her tongue around Ember’s clit in circles. Although at first Beatrice had intended to already use her new Skills by now she changed her mind and decided to see this through with just her experience from her past life.

Beatrice found new excitement in licking a new, fresh pussy of an obedient girl. When was the last time? Beatrice wondered. Too long ago to even bother counting the years. It was Beatrice’s first time in this world and she was determined for this to be one that Ember remembers for the rest of her life.

Beatrice didn’t even bother using her fingers. She decided that her tongue alone will be enough. She continued alternating between using her lips and her tongue. She sucked on it gently, then swirled her tongue around it while it was still in her mouth, continuing this for minutes and minutes on end, getting Ember wetter and wetter.

Beatrice felt Ember’s juices flowing, mixing with her saliva. Ember moaned louder. But Beatrice wouldn’t give her a quick, strong orgasm. She continued teasing the redhead, driving her to the finish line as slowly as possible. Every time Ember tensed up, and moaned louder, Beatrice eased up her tongue work, bringing Ember back, edging her on.

Ember moved her hips toward Beatrice’s tongue, desperate for more pleasure, more stimulation, more pressure on her clit. Beatrice gave her that pressure but eased up each time Ember was close.

“Ohh, not again!” Ember whimpered. “I was so close!”

Beatrice didn’t care. She knew what pleasure awaited Ember if they continued this dance. Soon Ember was raising her butt and thrusting her hips at Beatrice. She rested on her forearms and clenched the crumbled garments beneath her in her fists. The cloth was wet from Ember’s sweat and a puddle of pussy juices mixed with Beatrice’s saliva.

“Don’t stop! Please don’t stop this time!” Ember begged as her moans got louder and echoed through the tunnels.

She’s ready, Beatrice decided. She grabbed Ember’s butt with both hands, squeezing her firm cheeks that tensed up as Beatrice sped up her tongue across Ember’s swelled, throbbing clit.

“Oh, yes! Ohhh, yessss!!!!” Ember moaned and arched her beck. Beatrice felt her clit tremble in her mouth as Ember’s entire body was rocked by an overwhelming orgasm.

It took Ember half a minute before the waves of pleasure let up enough so that she could sink into the wet robes beneath her. Her breasts moved up and down as she struggled to calm down and regain her breath.

12. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    30: Sucking For The First Time (18++)
    Beatrice had no intention of ending this with just a single orgasm for her bodyguard. The main event was yet to start. After giving Ember a minute to calm down she slowly started licking her swollen clit again.

“Mmmn,” Ember moaned. She reached to Beatrice’s head, holding it, not sure whether to pull away and protect her over-sensitive pussy or to give in.

Ember did not stop Beatrice, and that was all Beatrice needed. After a couple of minutes of easy playing and luring Ember back into the land of pleasure, Beatrice used her first skill. She touched Ember’s clit with the tip of her tongue and cast [Arousing Touch].

“Ohhhh!” Ember moaned and her entire body convulsed. A stream of liquid spurted into Beatrice’s face.

Did she just squirt? Beatrice asked herself, barely holding back a self-satisfied smile. Either way, the succubus was not about to stop here. She continued assaulting Ember’s pussy with her tongue while before casting her second spell.

Beatrice had checked her stats before. She had fifty stamina to work with, and [Arousing Touch] cost twenty-five Stamina, leaving her with another twenty-five. [Dick Growing] cost twenty Stamina. It actually made some sense why [Arousing Touch] would cost more as it could even be used in combat as a form of crowd control, debilitating a single enemy. Either way, using both skills left the succubus with a meager five Stamina points and possibly defenseless in a case of a sudden attack. But for this experiment that was all Beatrice required.

Beatrice put her hand on Ember’s abdomen and cast [Dick Growing] while sucking on Ember’s clit.

“Oh my God!” Ember squirmed in pleasure as the magic spell took effect.

Beatrice felt something grow just outside her lips, rubbing against them, and her nose. She looked down and saw a limp penis, growing just where Ember’s two pussy lips merged. The dick was summoned limp, but with Ember sinking deeper into pleasure it grew firmer by the second.

“Ooohhh, Whaat-Hnnn,” Ember couldn’t even form sentences as pleasure overwhelmed her.

As if Beatrice couldn’t tell before that Ember was lost in ecstasy by her leaking pussy, it could now be doubly confirmed by her growing, temporary member.

“Wh-whaahn—is—hoooh—going oooooon!?” Ember moaned and looked down, only to see her own erect penis swaying with each of her uncontrollable spasms.

Beatrice saw that her bodyguard’s face was flushed. Bright red. The redhead was truly in heat. Her eyes were as wet as her pussy. The girl couldn’t hold back from reaching to her swollen cock.

“Uhnn!” Ember moaned just from touching the tip of her newly formed penis. “W-what is this... Is this what men feel like... When they touch themselves?”

With her right hand, Ember reached to her pussy, sliding it between herself and Beatrice’s lips. Ember rubbed it across her wet lower lips and sunk her fingers inside to lube them up with her own juices. Then she smeared those very juices across the upper part of her throbbing cock and moved her hands up and down.

Beatrice was as hard as a rock as she watched this scene and continued to lick Ember.

“Nhaaah! No way!” Ember moaned as her whole body shook. She couldn’t handle the overwhelming pleasure. Her already-sensitive clit, enhanced by magic was stimulated to greater heights than ever, increasing her arousal to which new penis responded with its own heat-waves and demands for stimulation, sending more pleasure across Ember’s body, forming a feedback loop that slowly but surely drove the poor girl insane.

Beatrice’s cock throbbed as she listened to Ember’s sultry moans. She looked up and saw the redhead massage her cock with lustful abandon as any man would. Beatrice couldn’t hold back from reaching to her own cock and jerking it with both hands as well.

Beatrice didn’t know what had got into her. It could not have been just the Arousal Points. Was it Ember’s pussy juices? Or was she just too high on lust from seeing this young, adorable redhead moan and twist her skinny, youthful body as she massaged her erect cock, giving herself up to new sensations?

Beatrice knew the true way to give pleasure to a cock. From first-hand experience, the futanari knew that just mere hands were, good, but nowhere near enough. And the succubus got the urge to give her bodyguard proper pleasure.

She stopped licking Ember’s pussy, and moved upward, reaching to Ember’s cock with her mouth.

“M-my lady?” Ember uttered weakly when she saw Beatrice’s lips approach her throbbing penis. Beatrice was close, too close. “Hah! Wh—hnnn... What are you—”

“Aaah,” Beatrice opened her mouth and took the tip of Ember’s cock inside.

“Oh God!!! Ahn!”

What am I doing? Beatrice wondered as she licked the head of Ember’s cock with her mouth. It was the first cock Beatrice sucked in this world. The first cock she had sucked ever. Once upon a time, she could never imagine herself doing something like this. But now...

Beatrice remembered how Helen serviced her on the altar. How much joy she gave. How much joy she received. And how Helen serviced the High Priest, to the point that her throat bulged. Could I do that too? How would it feel to take it deep down, all the way?

Just at the thought of taking another cock deep into her mouth, imagining the pleasure she would give, made Beatrice’s own cock swell. She rubbed it furiously with one hand while rubbing Ember’s cock with another. Beatrice had to know just how deep she could take it.

“Ahn! Lady Beatrice... Lady Beatrice!!! S-Something... Nnhhh!”

Beatrice could feel that Ember was close. The redhead’s cock swelled in the succubus’s mouth. It was now or never. Beatrice opened her mouth as much as she could and slowly lowered herself on Ember’s throbbing cock that was about to explode.

“Ghaa,” Beatrice let out involuntary sounds as she stretched her mouth to the limit. It can’t fit! Beatrice thought. I can’t possibly take anymore! Her own body resisted, yet Beatrice tried to get just a little more inside. With both hands, she jerked her own cock, about to burst from the mere realization of what she was actually doing.

“Ahn! My Lady, I... I—” Ember arched her back. She was no longer in control of what was coming. Her hips shook, signaling the wave of cum that was about to burst.

Beatrice lowered herself more on Ember’s cock. The tip of it pressed hard against the back of Beatrice’s mouth and she gagged involuntarily. She winced and felt tears roll down her face.

“Aaaahhhh!!!” Ember screamed and released rope after rope of cum right in Beatrice’s mouth.

“Blrgh!” Beatrice gagged again when the first rope of cum hit her the back of her throat. And at that same moment—while her mouth was under assault—her lower body shot waves of hot pleasure across her body as she burst her own load, splashing cum against the stone floor below her.

Beatrice rose from Ember’s cock as the second rope filled her mouth. As soon as the foreign dick slipped out of her mouth, Beatrice felt more cum splashing right in her nose and across the left side of her face and closed eye.

“Gaaah,” Beatrice let cum drip from her open mouth right on the cock that she just sucked while she squeezed every last drop out of her own cock.

Ember moved toward the blue-haired succubus, lovingly put her hands around Beatrice’s head, and started licking her own cum off Beatrice’s face. Soon, her cum-covered tongue found its way into Beatrice’s mouth and the two girls exchanged deep kisses. Both their mouths were full of the redhead’s cum, and they gladly slurped it out of each other’s mouths, mixing it with their saliva and greedily gulping it down.

-10.6 Arousal Points

13. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    31: S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild
    “That was... I don’t have any words,” Ember gasped as sweat rolled down her entire body. After her climax, her temporary magical dick softened and quickly shriveled, smaller and smaller until it disappeared. Finally, the redhead asked, “Was that one of your new powers?”

“Yes,” Beatrice answered.

“Then did your powers fully return to you?”

“No, not yet,” Beatrice said. “It will probably take some time, but I am getting stronger with each passing moment.”

Beatrice checked her stats to see how much progression she made toward her level five.

Information

Name Beatrice

Age 18

Class Succubus

Level 4 (55%)

Health Points 180/180 (+0.32/sec)

Arousal Points 14/53 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points 50/50 (+0.13/sec)

Physical Attack 6

Physical Defense 8

Magic Attack 7

Magic Defense 12

Speed 4

Half a level, huh? Beatrice thought. Not bad, but not spectacular also.

Then the futanari looked at her recovering bodyguard. Who cares about levels? Beatrice thought while she gazed deep into the redhead’s green eyes. She’d do this again even if she would not get a single experience percentage. But Beatrice knew she had to proceed forward, otherwise, she’d make no progress at all at this rate.

“We should go,” Beatrice said with a deep breath and got up. She then extended her hand to help her bodyguard up too.

After a couple of minutes of cleaning themselves up and getting dressed (which for Beatrice wasn’t much, but she wasn’t complaining thanks to her [Succubus's Thermoregulation] passive), the girls moved further down the tunnel.

The route was monotone. The girls took care not to venture into any side tunnels that connected to this tunnel and not to deviate from their sloping and twisting path. To kill some time Beatrice sparked up a conversation about something princess Mary had mentioned before.

“Do you know anything about that S.E.C.R.E.T. guild the princess talked about?” Beatrice asked her bodyguard. “She mentioned ranks, but was never clear on what that guild was all about. Although I have a suspicion.”

“You really are not from this world,” Ember concluded and sighed a little. “At least not from this kingdom. What little is left of it that is.”

Ember was silent for a moment, thinking how to approach the subject, and finally said, “Unlike what the guild’s acronym would suggest that guild is anything but “secret”. Sexual Entertainment and Carnal Rapture Expertise and Talent Guild, that’s what it stands for. And it ranks its members accordingly.”

“Haa, so it’s basically a sex club?” Beatrice asked.

“Club?” Ember raised an eyebrow. “It has nothing to do with weapons.”

“No, no, I meant as an organization for sexual activities… It’s a term we used in our world, ah never mind.”

“Ah, how foolish of me!” Ember exclaimed. “Of course, you would also have such guilds in your world!”

“Yes, well, they are illegal in many places,” Beatrice said. “More importantly—how did the royal princess end up wrapped up with such a guild?”

“As the princess said, there are very few people that aren’t,” Ember said calmly. “Without a doubt that guild’s buildings are the most popular in the entire capital.”

“Buildings?”

“The guild rapidly expanded and took over the surrounding area. Now it is an entire district with its own tavern, shop, lodgings.”

“Nobody has anything better to do?”

“Exactly! The Kingdom of Larpsus is in ruin. This is one of the last cities in the entire kingdom that is still deemed completely safe from the monsters and demons from beyond. It also has become completely isolated. Which is one of the reasons everyone must have a citizen’s badge on them. The guards are always on the lookout for any potential infiltrators or refugees that might try to sneak in during supply deliveries.

Food is more often stale than not. Morale is low. Even in better times, people were looking for distractions in this overcrowded city. That’s how the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild formed originally. And although the guild has never been recognized officially—that would require a royal degree—restrictions have been lifted and laws softened over time.

Public nudity, masturbation, consensual sexual activities are not only legal, they are all but encouraged. As long as nobody involved is under the age of eighteen, anyone can have sex with anyone anywhere. With a few exceptions. And the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild provides a handy service in this regard. Anyone who is registered in the guild and has a rank within it is guaranteed to be eighteen years old or older.”

“By being a member of this guild, you’re basically signaling you’re up for guilt-free sex,” Beatrice concluded.

“Exactly! It lets both parties skip formalities and lets you know how skilled your potential partner is. Needless to say, the ranking is more forgiving for women, but in this city, nobody is left without plenty of sex.”

As they walked, Beatrice looked at her bodyguard, paused, and finally asked, “Are you a part of this guild?”

“I am,” Ember said and got out a badge that was different from Beatrice’s citizen badge. Ember’s badge was metal, small enough to easily fit in the palm of the girl's hand. It had the shape of an eggplant and even had leaves engraved on one end. In the middle, a prominent letter “C” was engraved with two signatures below it.

14. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    32: Mercenaries
    Beatrice looked at the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild’s member badge that her bodyguard showed her with a tinge of sadness. Rank “C”, huh? Beatrice thought. I wonder if the ranking is similar to my skill rankings.

“What’s the lowest rank in that guild?” the succubus asked.

“F-rank,” the redhead answered and put away her badge back into her robes.

“H-how—" Beatrice stopped her own question. She was about to ask “How long have you been a part of this guild?”, but got a feeling that she might not want to know the answer. Instead, the succubus recovered with a different question. “How does the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild determine the ranks of its members?”

“Part of it is peer review,” Ember answered as she and Beatrice proceeded forward. “But the final decision is always with the guild’s Inspectors.”

“‘Inspectors’? No doubt that’s a dream job for many around here,” Beatrice smiled.

“Wait!” Ember said suddenly and stopped. She extended her arm in front of Beatrice and the succubus walked straight into it, boobs-first. Beatrice almost let out a moan from how her nipple pressed through the thin cloth of her bra into Ember’s open palm.

About fifty feet in front of the two girls five figures appeared one by one out of a connecting tunnel and slowly walked toward them. Three men and two women. They stopped about thirty feet in front of Beatrice and Ember. Standing side by side, the five-man group completely blocked the way forward.

“Ha! I told you she’d be here!” the scrawny guy said. “In your face, Bob!”

“Alright, alright, you don’t have to rub it in, Garry,” the bulky guy with a neckbeard said as he drew his loaded crossbow.

A fight already? Beatrice thought, slightly worried. I had hoped to avoid any combat, at least for now.

Ember stood next to the succubus and carefully observed the newly-arrived group.

“But how can we even be sure that this is that “Savior” chick we’ve been sent for?” The tallest of the two girls in the group exclaimed. She looked like she was in her early twenties. She had long green hair and a fragile frame. Most of her skin was exposed as she wore several pieces of green cloth that roughly formed a very loose idea of what mage’s robes would look like if designed by a pervert. And while none of her private parts were completely exposed, the mage’s outfit left very little to the imagination.

“Are you kidding!? Look at her!” The shortest of the group screamed. She was a girl in a dark-blue ninja outfit with bleached hair tied in a high ponytail and long bangs falling on her face. In contrast to the scantily clad, skinny mage girl, the ninja had almost none of her skin exposed. Even her mouth and nose were covered by a dark-blue cloth mask.

“Do you know of any other women in this entire godforsaken city with a huge dick between their legs!? Or have you finally lost your sight along with all your other senses you fucked away?”

“Hey!” The skinny mage protested with a pout.

“Well said, Olivia,” The tallest of the group said with a nasty smirk. He was in his early thirties, and was good-looking, with a square jaw. But his entire demeanor emanated a malevolent intent of somebody you did not want to meet alone in the dark. He wore nothing but black pants and an open vest, revealing his shredded abs. “For once, luck is on our side!”

“Oh, I knew you could do it, Sebastian!” the mage instantly changed her demeanor from a pouty girl to an overly supportive lover. Although the mage was nearly two heads taller than the ninja, Sebastian towered over her. She wrapped her skinny arms around Sebastian’s giant biceps and kissed it. Then she looked up lovingly at the man who did not even bother looking back and cheerfully said, “This will finally restore your relations with young Julius!”

“Hey, stupid! You’re not supposed to reveal the name of our boss!” the ninja girl screamed at her female companion.

“What does it matter, Olivia?” The girl pouted. “They’re as good as dead anyway!”

“The slut is right,” Sebastian said. “Their luck ran out when they ran into me.”

“Oh, come on, Sabby! You know I like it when you call my name!” the mage pouted again. “Ta-bi-tha. Remember? Now, how about I tell them who exactly wants to kill them and why? I found it quite funny and I think—”

“Think?” Sebastian interrupted Tabitha and snorted. “I do not keep you around to think! I’m amazed your cum-addled brain can still form coherent sentences!”

Garry and Bob laughed, while Olivia kept her eyes on Ember and Beatrice. Tabitha did not react in any way to Sebastian's remark or her teammates' laughter, though for just a split-second Beatrice noticed the mage’s eyes glaze over.

“But damn, she’s a looker!” Bob pointed out. “Do we really have to kill her? Like right away? Can’t we have a little fun first?”

“Seriously? Again with that crap? You’ve been in the S.E.C.R.E.T. District for the past week! Haven’t you had enough?” Olivia seemed repulsed.

“Nah, Bob is right on this one,” Sebastian said and scratched his abs. “She’s a ten out of ten!”

“Hey!” Tabitha pouted again.

“That’s just how it is,” Sebastian said coldly. “That doesn’t mean I plan to keep her though! As long as we bring her head to Julius, nobody can blame us for having some fun.”

“Hey, if her dick works, maybe have her fuck her friend?” Bob suggested. “We could take turns taking her from behind while she does it!”

“Nice idea! I like it,” Sebastian said and smirked again.

Nope! I am not getting done in by these rejects! Beatrice decided. But I really don’t want to fight either. That would mean investing in my Combat or Mischief skills. And I don’t even know how high-leveled these guys are. If this is a standard wish-fulfillment setting, I should be able to mop the floor with these losers and brush their teeth with my cock! But I better play it safe, for now.

Beatrice threw a glance at her bodyguard who’d been standing beside her all this time and calmly listening to the exchange of the five-man group. She’s calm and focused—that’s a good sign, Beatrice thought. So far bluffing hasn’t failed me, so no reason to stop now!

Beatrice raised her chin a little, straightened her shoulders, puffed out her impressive, barely concealed breasts, and asked in a confident, slightly dismissive tone, “Who the hell even are you? Some wannabe mercenaries?”

“We’re not just any wannabe mercenaries!” Tabitha shouted and took a step forward. “We're Golden Daggers! And Sebastian is the greatest mercenary in the entire kingdom! And his cock is the girthiest of them all! He's just been slightly unlucky lately with lousy jobs, that's all!”

The ninja girl audibly groaned as her eyes rolled back into her skull.

“You really have no idea who you’re messing with, do you?” Beatrice asked. “Honestly, you’re beneath me! I might as well let my friend toy with you and not bother dirtying my own hands.”

The succubus took a couple of steps back, past Ember. As she walked past Ember, Beatrice whispered, “You’ve got this, right?”

Ember simply nodded and took a step forward.

“Why don’t you surrender peacefully?” Bob asked and aimed his crossbow at Ember. “I have lots of ideas about what to do with you and very few of them involve impalement by an arrow.”

“Sure, let me think about it,” Ember said sarcastically as she raised her hand.

15. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    33: Roasted
    “Bob—” was the only thing the ninja girl had time to say before Bob fired from his crossbow, aiming at Ember’s stomach.

“[Unholy Roasting]!” Ember shouted the name of her spell and a dark flame flew from her hand directly at Bob, intercepting his arrow. The arrow disappeared in the flames, disintegrating from existence.

“Uwaaah!!” Bob scream and tried to dodge the firebolt, but he was too slow. The flames engulfed him completely.

“Aaaaaaahhhh!! UuAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!” The man screamed in agony running back and forth while the tunnels filled with the stench of burnt meat, leather, and hair. Within a couple of seconds, Bob collapsed to the ground and burned silently as the flames slowly subsided.

“You bitch!!” the scrawny guy, Garry, screamed and ran at Ember while throwing knives at her.

“[Curtains of Hell]!” Ember shouted and a wall of flame rose in front of her. Five feet wide, seven feet high, reaching all the way to the ceiling. The knives entered the flames, but did not go out, burnt to a crisp.

“What are you standing there for you useless whore?” Sebastian shouted at Tabitha and got out his greatsword.

“I-I’m sorry,” the green-haired mage whimpered. “I’m still weak from… this morning.”

“Useless slut!” Sebastian cursed and ran at Beatrice, aiming to run past the firewall together with Garry.

Beatrice took a couple more steps back as the flame wall in front of her bodyguard dissipated. Come on, don’t make me fight! Beatrice thought and glanced at Ember. If they get any closer I’ll have to active my [Sharp Claws] and use [Daze] on one of them.

“[Curtain Fall]!” Ember shouted.

The same wall of fire that appeared in front of her now fell from the tunnel ceiling right on top of Sebastian and Garry.

“Guh!” Sebastian tumbled and dodged the flames at the last second. He ended up against the tunnel wall and nearly lost his sword.

“AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!” A scream once again filled the tunnels.

As Sebastian rose to his feet he looked at Garry and saw the scrawny man fall to his knees as most of his clothes burned away.

The poor man let out the most gut-wrenching screams of pain as he touched the molten flesh on his face with his charred hands. He only had a single charred pinky and both thumbs remaining, cracked and burned like campfire wood that was about to crumble.

His fingers stuck to the molten flesh of his cheeks that were blue, black, pink, and white, burned all the way through the muscle. His nose was gone completely, revealing the openings in his skull. Both his cheeks were black and white as his eyes poured down his face, leaving blackened, soul-chilling openings.

What… the… Beatrice was left speechless by the power her slender, unassuming bodyguard could unleash.

Suddenly, the ninja girl appeared behind Ember, having dashed through the carnage. Without a moment of hesitation, Olivia thrust her kunai through Ember’s robes, just above the waist. She sunk the blade through the cloth and deep into Ember’s flesh, all the way up to the hilt, before turning it to open up the wound.

“Guh!” Ember let the air out of her lungs and arched her back with and looked back with wide eyes, astonished by the ninja’s sudden attack. The next second her entire body burst into flames.

“Ah, a fire clone!?” Olivia winced from the heat and jumped further back from the blazing hot flame where Ember’s body should have been.

Now Olivia found herself way behind Beatrice, separated from Sebastian and Tabitha. The green-haired mage ran up to Sebastian while Ember was nowhere to be seen.

“[Phoenix Tears]!” Ember shouted, materializing in a cone of fire even further behind Olivia. Ember formed a circle with her index finger and thumb at her mouth and spit fireballs one after another at Olivia, driving her away from Beatrice, nearly pinning the ninja to the wall, and forcing her to retreat to hop and dash back to her comrades.

Olivia kept a few feet of distance from both her comrades and the walls to avoid getting pinned by area of effect attacking spells that Ember hurled one after another so effortlessly. The narrow but obstacle-free tunnels proved greatly advantageous for the fire-wielding mage.

“Enough of this!” Sebastian shouted and took his broadsword into both hands, holding it firmly in front of him. He got deeper into a stance and let out a deep grunt. His silhouette started glowing light-blue, increasing in brightness.

Charging some sort of an attack or a power-up? Beatrice thought. I could interrupt it, but… Beatrice looked behind her. Ember calmly walked forward, toward Beatrice. They’re completely outclassed, aren’t they?

Giving me such a strong support unit right from the start… Beatrice thought, remembering the goddess Luluna. Someone that can not only waste my enemies but gladly satisfies any of my needs? It’s like I’m playing a game with cheats! But although it is fitting to let my underlings do my dirty work for me, it is also dangerous to have them remain stronger than me. I’ll have to adjust that eventually.

“Ghek!”

Beatrice quickly looked back at Sebastian and saw blood seeping through his throat and a knife next to his neck that was in the mage girl’s left hand.

“T-t-t-t-Tabith—” Sebastian attempted to speak while looking behind his shoulder.

“Now you remember!” Tabitha cheered and sunk her knife into the side of Sebastian’s neck, splitting the previous wound wide open.

“Ghlruahk!” Sebastian choked on his own blood and dropped his sword.

“WHAT!?” Olivia turned her attention from Ember and saw Sebastian fall to the ground while futilely trying to keep the wound in his neck closed.

The ninja girl pressed her feet against the ground to leap away from the treacherous mage, but the ground under her lit up in a two-foot wide, bright-yellow circle. Olivia’s feet barely got a couple of inches into the air before her arms and legs were bound together tightly by four bright-yellow rings. The ninja girl plummeted to the ground like a sack of potatoes.
    [/spoilers]

16. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    34: Use Me! Abuse Me!
    Sebastian gurgled his last gasps, lying in the pool of his own blood while the green-haired mage, Tabitha, jumped on bound Olivia’s back, and pressed the ninja girl’s face against the ground. She then leaned to Olivia’s ear and said with a smile, “[Golden Rings] take a while to channel, but they are very effective. Unlucky for you, you never once saw me use this spell.”

Ember came up to Beatrice and whistled.

“A friend of yours?” Beatrice asked.

Ember shook her head.

“I’ve heard stories, but I never believed them,” Tabitha said gleefully and looked at Beatrice and her bodyguard while holding down Olivia. “That one day a savior would come to our world with sexual potency greater than any demon from Beyond!”

“You traitorous whore!” Olivia barked. “You betrayed us to join Lucarad’s lunatic cult? Do you seriously believe that scam artist?

Scam artist? Beatrice noted.

“Since when did you start giving a damn about this rotten world?” Olivia continued berating Tabitha.

“I don’t!” Tabitha smiled cheerfully. “Don’t tell me you haven’t heard of the sexual bliss that demons from beyond can grant human females? I have fantasized for years about that! The only reason I’ve stuck around with that useless brute was that he had the biggest dick that was willing to fuck me and was mercilessly rough during sex. There wasn’t a day I didn’t have to waste most of my mana to heal the bruises Sebastian left all over my body.”

“N-no way,” Olivia grew paler. “That’s why you were always so useless in fights?”

“Oh, but it was worth it!” Tabitha moaned, closed her eyes, and bit her lip. “Every time he pounded my pussy while choking the life out of me I was imagining that I was in a demon’s deadly grasp. Fighting for my life while my body and mind betrayed me-bringing me to ever greater heights of ecstasy!”

“You’re insane!” Oliva shouted and struggled to break free, but Tabitha’s binding spell remained strong, leaving the ninja girl squirming like a worm.

“Everyone in this city is the ones who are insane!” Tabitha shouted. “Why are we locked away here like prisoners!? Why can’t we each pursue our dreams freely!? You really think some second-rate sex with selfish assholes is enough when I know that there’s true bliss out there? Ah, but now I do not need that.”

Tabitha pulled Olivia’s head up by her hair, looked directly into Beatrice’s eyes, and said, “Oh, great Savior, please forgive me for getting in your path and not putting a stop to this charade sooner! Please, accept this humble gift from me. Do with her as you please. Fuck her, rape her, kill her—”

“What!? Get off you psycho!!” The ninja girl screamed and struggled fruitlessly.

“I’m not going to kill or rape a bound hostage,” Beatrice tried to calm the situation.

“What? But she tried to kill your friend!” Tabitha was perplexed. “Oh, you have something worse planned? Will you feed Olivia to that redhead? She looks like the cannibal type.”

“Haa?” Ember’s jaw dropped open. Even your usually reserved bodyguard was absolutely flabbergasted at what she heard.

“Whatever it is, please, I beg of you,” Tabitha continued pleading, ignoring Olivia’s screams and struggles. “Drown me in the pleasure that mere mortals cannot hope to achieve! Even if it is just once! Even if it means my death! As long as I’m able to experience ultimate bliss at least once in my life, I’ll be happy.”

Is she for real? Beatrice thought. Maybe the ninja girl is right, and this mage is simply not well. She just confessed that she was beaten daily. I really shouldn’t indulge her. No matter how much she wants to be roughed up and have her holes filled with hard cocks. Ah, and I have my tail. I bet she hasn’t experienced- No! No! Think!

Beatrice lightly slapped her cheeks to get a hold of herself and cleared her throat. Then the futanari succubus finally spoke, trying to maintain the high attitude that served her so well, “Y-you’re making a lot of assumptions. Why are you even so convinced that I’ll be able to give you what you want? And do you think I’d want that?”

“Ah!” Tabitha whimpered. “A-am I not good enough?”

“N-no, that’s not it,” Beatrice stammered. Did I just hurt her feelings?

“B-but I stopped the fight!”

“After it was already obvious that your side lost,” Ember said with cautious suspicion.

“No! It’s not my fault!” Tabitha cried out as tears built up in her eyes. “I was low on mana, and this spell was the only one I knew would work on Olivia. It took time to charge. Everything happened so quickly! I tried to stall! Please believe me!”

Beatrice and Ember looked at each other, gauging whether the other one took Tabitha’s words seriously.

“My feelings are true! I swear! And this girl that tried to harm your friend” —Tabitha pulled on Olivia’s hair even harder, arching the ninja girl’s neck backward—"Here take her! If you don’t want her, maybe your cannibal friend can use her? She clearly gets off on burning people alive. Use her! Use me! I’ll gladly let you burn me alive while you ravage my body!”

“I’m not a cannibal!” Ember protested.

Oh boy! Beatrice was convinced that she was dealing with a total nutcase.

“Have you come to this world to save it?” Tabitha continued her monologue. “Or to fuck the last remnants of humanity into blissful ignorance while everything crumbles around us? Whatever it is, please make me a part of that! I have much to learn but I will do whatever it takes to improve as a mage! Are you searching for women to fuck into submission? Men? I will gladly assist you and lure them to you! Just rape me alongside them just as mercilessly! No! Even more mercilessly! Ravage my body as a demon would!

Will you go into combat against the demons? Use me as a cheap meat shield against their attacks and fuck my dying body as a demon would! Use your bodily fluids to keep me just on the edge of life! The thrill of life and death… Not knowing when I will breathe my last as you choke me with a giant cock inside my womb and tail deep in my ass… Oh, I’m wet just from the thought!”

Tabitha leaned against Olivia with sultry moans. Her hand was already between her legs and she breathed warm air into the struggling ninja girl’s ear.

“Stop it! Get off me, you freak!” Olivia screamed.

Beatrice was left speechless. She had no idea how to respond or what to do with this sudden proclamation by the horny, masturbating mage. Was Tabitha ill? Then what did that make Beatrice who finally noticed that she had a raging boner?

17. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    35: A Toy (18+)
    The mage was not right in the head. Beatrice knew that. It was abominable to ask someone to rape another and fantasize about that. Beatrice knew that too. Only a truly sick person would get aroused at the prospect of having a sexual intercourse that would end in death. It was. It was and yet Beatrice found her heartbeat quicken and her dick grow stronger as she watched the demented girl masturbate atop her captured former comrade.

Beatrice did not find the thought of raping an unwilling victim exciting in the slightest. She was hard for a different reason. In all her life, this or the previous one, she never experienced sex with a partner who truly got off on rough, hardcore sex. Not any of the light butt-slapping. The really depraved stuff.

Eventually, Beatrice had settled for the thought that women who claimed to be into that sort of stuff on the internet were either lying or were actually men posing as women for laughs. Sure, Beatrice saw all kinds of degrading stuff in pornos, but that was just that—videos for cheap entertainment. One sicker and more extreme than the other, fighting for attention in the oversaturated market. Or it was something desperate women would let men do to themselves for one sad reason or another.

Sure, it might have been a shallow and narrow-minded perspective. But it was a way for Beatrice to cope with the fact that she never encountered a true masochist that would get horny from a strong hand around her neck and a hard slap across the face.

But to see a young, twenty-something-year-old, laying on another girl right there in front of Beatrice, masturbating to the fantasy of being roughly fucked in all holes while being choked out, genuinely begging for the ultimate taboo, with no strings or conditions attached, nothing for her to be gained… For Beatrice, it was a surreal sight.

If she finds pleasure in being used in the most extreme ways imaginable, would I be in the wrong to give it to her? Beatrice wondered as she listened to Tabitha’s moans and lightly slid her fingers across her hot cock, craving for stimulation. If it is her dream. Her ultimate desire. If I was truly the only one that could give this girl what she desperately craved for, begged for, why would it wrong for me to fulfill her fantasy? God knows I want to stuff her full.

But I can’t, Beatrice argued with herself. Not yet. The person she imagines me to be. The savior that is greater than any demon from beyond. I’m not that person yet. But what if I confess that to her? How disappointed will she be? She just betrayed her team for this. Will she hate me? What the hell am I thinking!? I want to fuck her brains out and push her masochism to its limits!

“Ahn, please!” Tabitha begged. “I can see your hard cock! Why aren’t you ravaging me with it? Please, shove it down my throat—haaah! I can take it! My gag reflex is long gone! But if you want to see me vomit, you can just punch me in the stomach. I’ll lick it up if that’s what you’re into, just—mmf—please... Do you want me to crawl to you on all fours?”

Tabitha got up on her hands and knees and slowly approached Beatrice and Ember. The ninja girl tried to use this opportunity to get out of her restraints but only managed to roll around on the ground as the yellow rings binding her remained strong.

“Ahn!” Olivia screamed when walls of flame appeared on both sides around her.

“Don’t move!” Ember ordered in a soul-chilling tone. Both Olivia and Beatrice understood that Ember could end the ninja’s life with the snap of her fingers without a second thought or hesitation.

Doesn’t that mean I would be lying to her? Beatrice desperately fought against her rising urge to ravage the crawling, begging mage. Using her? But that’s what she wants!! Does she even realize what she’s asking for? Can she even handle my huge cock inside her ass? What about my tail? Oh my God, I could fill her ass and pussy at the same time, all by myself!! What would that feel like? Would she moan? Would she scream? Would she cry? Would it be from pain? From pleasure? Both? How do would I know? I heard there are safe words for—whogivesafuckjustfuckheralready!!! I want to fill her ass and have her scream from masochistic pleasure!

It’s been so long since I’ve fucked! Beatrice was losing it. She moved her panties to the side. They were in the way! The futanari slowly stroked her cock as she watched the green-haired girl crawl toward her. As hot as that quickie with Ember was, I didn’t screw her. And that princess screwed me!! How long was it? How long were we here?

“Ahn!” A moan escaped Beatrice.

The realization flashed through Beatrice’s mind that her Arousal Points must have been close to full again. But she did not bother to look if that was the case or how full they were. No. She did not look on purpose. Beatrice knew she wanted to fuck a true masochist. This gift from heaven was too good to pass up! No Arousal Points would change that.

The succubus gathered what little remained of her willpower and moral values and said to Tabitha, “If your only wish is to be ravaged and consumed by a demon, I will not grant you that wish now.”

“Ahn?” Tabitha moaned in disappointment and looked up at Beatrice. The futanari’s cock cast a shadow on Tabitha’s face from the light of Ember’s fires.

“One day, I will grant you the pleasure that no mortal being has ever experienced in this world,” Beatrice said and reached down to Tabitha’s neck. Beatrice noticed her hand tremble for a moment. She was about to experience a different side of herself. A darker side. One she had fantasized about in her past life, but never got a chance to explore. Never hoped to explore.

Beatrice grabbed and squeezed the mage’s neck tightly, pulled her up to her own face, and said, “But only if you prove to be a fun and useful toy!”

“Gh,” Tabitha smiled despite struggling to breathe.

“Is that what you want?” Beatrice asked. “To be a fun toy?”

“Ghee,” Tabitha nodded.

Slap!

Beatrice slapped Tabitha hard across her face.

“I can’t hear you!” Beatrice said strongly.

“Gh-hyeesh,” Tabitha struggled. “Yesh!”

“’Yes’ what?”

“I... whanth... tho bhe... hah... thoy!”

Beatrice spat in Tabitha’s eye and asked, “What kind of a toy?”

“Whath...hevher... hyou whanth!”

Beatrice let go of Tabitha’s neck and the mage collapsed to the ground, coughing and gasping.

“Prove it!” Beatrice ordered.

18. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    36: A Real Toy (18+)
    With a hard cock, Beatrice looked over the gasping mage lying at her feet. What little cloth used to cover Tabitha’s private areas was already sliding off. Only one of the mage’s perky C-cups remained covered, revealing the light pink nipple on her right breast.

Beatrice barely held back from ravaging the mage, but she deliberately commanded the girl to prove her depraved commitment to what they were about to do.

Beatrice was going out of her comfort zone. She was not a harsh or cruel person in her past life and had no intention to become one in this life. But even as a sexual game, the succubus had never acted out a role this fierce. And while it was something she had fantasized about, it was only under the condition that the enjoyment was mutual.

Beatrice had no tolerance for cruelty. No matter how rough or degrading the sexual treatment that Tabitha demanded would be, even if tears rolled down the mage’s eyes and she cried in pain, Beatrice had to be certain Tabitha got mental or physical pleasure from the act.

The succubus did have the [Arousing Touch] skill, but according to the skill’s description, it only worked to increase the arousal. And Beatrice was not willing to use that skill to make someone do something they would not otherwise.

“Well? What are you waiting for?” Beatrice asked harshly while Tabitha recovered.

“I-I’m sorry!” startled, Tabitha jumped to her knees. She was still breathing hard as spit drooled down her lower lip and chin, but she wasted little time and started stroking Beatrice’s hard cock with one hand while she wiped her eyes with the other.

The succubus found this scene incredibly sexy, and her arousal kept her hard despite the friction being slightly unpleasant. But after only a couple of strokes, Tabitha realized her error and spat on Beatrice’s dick to lube it up with her own saliva and proceeded to stroke the entire length of the futanari’s shaft with both hands.

“That’s better,” Beatrice grunted. But not even ten seconds had passed before the horny succubus already grew impatient. “How long do you plan to give me a second-rate handjob?”

“Ah!” the flustered mage gasped, realizing the error of her ways, and opened her mouth, moving her head closer to the succubus’s cock.

First, the mage took just the tip of Beatrice’s cock, stroking the shaft some more, while her tongue slid around the underside of the glans. But Tabitha breathed deeper through the nose, relax her jaw and let Beatrice’s cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. As her cock filled Tabitha’s mouth, Beatrice felt resistance in the back of the mouth, the mage’s throat was not yet ready to accept the veiny girth of Beatrice’s member. But Tabitha was determined, adjusted her tongue under Beatrice’s cock, and—while looking into Beatrice’s eyes—simulated swallowing to open up the entrance to her throat and let Beatrice inside.

Tabitha slowly slid her slippery lips across Beatrice’s shaft, struggling with even just the head of Beatrice’s penis inside her throat. Despite being only six inches long, the girth of the succubus’s cock proved a challenge for the mage—her stomach involuntarily jerked and she gagged on the cock before her lips could touch the base of Beatrice’s ball-less cock.

“Ghaah!” Tabitha withdrew from Beatrice’s cock before the contents of her stomach escaped her. A thick strand of translucent saliva still connected her mouth with Beatrice’s cock when Tabitha got back to jerking it, coughing for the violation of her narrow throat.

“Is that all you’re capable of?” Beatrice asked the mage, shaming her for her poor performance. “Just moments before you were spouting all that nonsense about wishing to be used, and yet this is your limit?”

“No! I’m sorry!” Tabitha cried, stroked the futanari’s cock, and put it back into her mouth, almost as if in an apology. She tried to force it down her throat again, but with a similar result—pulling back coughing, and spitting as her eyes watered again. “I’m sorry—cough—It’s just that you’re so… Compared to Sebastian—I thought he was big, but you…”

“What? Did he have a straw for a cock?” Beatrice asked. Spoiled by the skill of the girls from her sex cult, the Succubus had quickly gotten used to the idea that anyone could effortlessly service her slightly above-average girl-cock.

Ember chuckled. She stood some twenty feet from Beatrice, keeping an eye on the bound ninja girl.

“He doesn’t compare!” Tabitha gasped before taking Beatrice’s cock back into her mouth. She bobbed her head, sucking and licking veiny member, competently servicing the succubus while letting her throat rest.

Meanwhile, Ember walked closer to the both of them and said, “I’ve seen this from time to time in the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild—girls getting used to one partner, thinking themselves to be far more skilled than they actually are. She just needs to be properly broken in.”

Both Beatrice and Tabitha looked at the redhead and found a devilish smile on her face.

“If only I had my toys with me,” Ember lamented as she looked down on Tabitha. “I’d have you pay for those remarks about me.”

Toys, huh? Beatrice thought as she recalled seeing something about this in the Skill Tree. I do have one more Skill Point left…

Letting Tabitha service her, Beatrice mentally retreated into her Skill System and opened up the Skill Tree in her mind’s eye. The succubus glanced over all the locked or acquired Skills and found the one she remembered.

Skill Name: Summon Sex Toys

Cost: 5 Stamina

Cooldown: 5 Minutes

Description: Allows a Succubus to summon toys that are unavailable to the inhabitants of this world. Summons a flexible silicone dildo, that lasts for up to thirty minutes. Limited adjustments of size and shape are available before summoning.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 2

At the time Beatrice thought it to be an utter waste to use a Skill Point on something like this. But now the choice was obvious to the horny Succubus who was too intrigued by her bodyguard's suggestive comments. Without a second thought, the overly excited futanari traded her last Skill Point for a dildo on demand.

19. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    37: Using a Toy on a Toy (18++)
    With the cost of just 5 Stamina, Beatrice did not hesitate to use her new Skill to summon the biggest dildo she could and ended up with a flexible, silicone, pink dildo in her slender, delicate hands. In length, the dildo was just below seven inches, not including the decorative testicles which the Succubus herself did not possess. The succubus frowned for a moment when she realized that her summoned toy was longer than her own real live thing, but cheered herself up with the fact that she was the clear winner in the girth department. The dildo also had a suction cup base, but Beatrice could not foresee it coming into play with the uneven surfaces of the tunnels they were in.

“Will this work?” Beatrice asked as she tossed the dildo to her bodyguard.

“Oh?” Ember was surprised to see the new item appear seemingly out of nowhere, but despite that effortlessly caught the toy into her left hand.

“What is this material?” Ember asked, not even bothering to hide her amazement as she closely examined the dildo in her hands, sliding two fingers across the smooth surface of the artificial phallic object.

“Something from my realm,” Beatrice spoke in half-truths. “So?”

“It’s a little on the small side, but it will serve its purpose,” Ember said with a mischievous smile. The redhead then walked up to Tabitha while Beatrice took a couple of steps to the side, to have a clear view of everything. For a second Tabitha reached to Beatrice’s cock, which moved away from the mage, but recoiled her hand when Ember’s shadow fell upon her.

Even though Ember herself was of a smaller frame, Beatrice couldn’t help but feel that the redhead towered over Tabitha. It was more than just a matter of size. Beatrice could almost feel a subjugating aura emanating from her bodyguard. Judging by Tabitha’s timid expression, she felt it too. She pulled her hands closer to her naked chest, looking at Ember with curiosity and worry. Holding the pink dildo in her hand firmly by the balls, Ember looked down at her prey with a smile of a jock that was about to deflower a clueless, naïve college girl. And her intent proved far more dastardly.

Without warning, Ember jammed four fingers into Tabitha’s mouth, pulled down the girl’s jaw, forcing her mouth wide open, and thrust the pink dildo into the girl’s mouth and down her throat, all the way to the base, pressing the silicone balls into Tabitha’s chin. Beatrice saw Tabitha’s throat bulge as her back arched and her entire body jerked.

Beatrice saw Tabitha convulse through her stomach once. Twice. On the third time, Ember roughly pulled the dildo out. The girl rose half a foot, following the dildo with her contorted, wide-open mouth. Thick saliva escaped her, attached to the dildo and Tabitha collapsed to the ground coughing, covering her mouth, afraid that her stomach contents would follow the dildo.

But Ember gave the girl no rest—she grabbed Tabitha by the neck and with a single hand pulled her up—back on her knees where Tabitha belonged—displaying feats of strength that should not be possible for a girl her size.

“Open you mouth!” Ember commanded in a strong and merciless tone. Not even a hint of kindness remained in Ember’s red eyes, which—usually warm and passionate—now appeared impossibly cold.

Tabitha did not dare to disobey her new master, whose voice bounced from wall to wall, echoing through the tunnels. With teary eyes, she opened her mouth and Ember jammed the dildo back down her throat. This time though she did not hold it down. She pulled the dildo nearly completely out, Beatrice even saw the edge of the fake head on the dildo appear on the inner edges of Tabitha’s trembling lips before Ember again forcefully thrust the dildo into the gagging girl's mouth. She thrust the dildo in and out of Tabitha’s throat with a relentless speed, as if trying to test just how much she can get away with.

“Glhu-glhu-glhu-glh-glh—” depraved squelching escaped Tabitha’s throat as her neck bulged and contracted, her lips and neck were covered in throat slop that Ember pulled out along with the dildo and drooled down to her tits in long, sticky strands.

“Glhu-GLHUHAAAA!“ Tabitha finally escaped Ember’s assault and coughed out a small while puddle of slop that landed on her thighs and smeared across them.

“Kha! Kha!” With tears in her eyes, Tabitha coughed and gasped for air as more liquid hanged from her mouth in thick strands, slowly drooping down. She tried to wipe her mouth with the back of her hand, but Ember grabbed her hand and smacked her across the face with the dildo.

“Who told you to touch your mouth!?” Ember asked the girl in a loud voice. She then let go of Tabitha’s hand and with her own hand smeared the thick saliva from Tabitha’s mouth all across the assaulted girl’s reddish, wet face.

“That’s a good slut!” Ember said with a smile as she grabbed tightly Tabitha’s both cheeks, squeezing the degraded girl’s face. “Who’s a good slut?”

“Ghi am,” Tabitha gasped.

“Then open that fucking mouth wider!” Ember demanded, but instead of waiting for the girl to act, forced her mouth open with her hand before thrusting the dildo back in.

Beatrice jerked her cock with both hands. The sight of a beautiful naked woman in the prime of her years on her knees, gagging and gurgling on a long dildo in her throat was too much to bear. She’s not resisting at all, Beatrice thought to herself. It took immense willpower for the futanari not to cum then and there, as she wanted to cum inside the dominated girl, yet didn’t want to interrupt her own private show.

But when Beatrice saw Tabitha reach down to her pussy and start violently rubbing herself off, that took the succubus over the edge. She knew she was beyond the point of no return. She rushed to Tabitha and Ember—

“Ah!” Ember noticed the succubus approach and stepped aside while pulling the dildo out of Tabitha’s mouth just in time for Beatrice to grab Tabitha’s face with both hands and thrust deep into her mouth.

“Mff!” only for a brief moment muffled moans escaped Tabitha’s mouth, before Beatrice’s cock penetrated her throat.

“Ghuuu!” Beatrice grunted as she finally unloaded her cum down Tabitha’s throat. At the same time, Beatrice felt cum rush through her tail. Recalling the additional effects of her Upgraded [Succubus's Tail (+1)] Skill, Beatrice had only enough time to move her twitching tail and aim the head at Tabitha’s naked back before a fountain of sperm erupted and splattered all the throat-fucked girl. Beatrice held Tabitha’s head down tightly, pushing her down on her trembling cock as much as she could, and slightly jerked her hips forward with each rope of cum that she sent into Tabitha’s stomach while more sperm flowed down her spine, toward her ass.

-10.6 Arousal Points

20. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    38: Punished (18++)
    “My, you’re an impatient one,” Ember said with a sly smile as she watched Beatrice grunt like an animal while holding Tabitha’s head firmly with both her hands and cumming down the submissive girl’s throat with the entire length of her cock fully stimulated by Tabitha’s mouth and throat.

Only when the very last drop was squeezing out of her cock, did Beatrice let go of Tabitha’s head and let the girl finally gasp for a breath of fresh air. Beatrice still breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath through her mouth. She looked down at her cock which was still firm and covered in bubbly, translucent, thick saliva. She then looked down at the violated Tabitha who struggled to come to her senses after the prolonged assault on her throat first by Ember, then by Beatrice.

Beatrice looked at her own two hands, still slightly trembling from the excitement. The succubus understood that although she had passed the buck to her bodyguard, in the end, she used the girl for her own pleasure all the same. Was that who she really was? Could she really pass all the blame on the Arousal System? Beatrice kept reminding herself that Tabitha was really into being violated. She even masturbated during it after all!

But in the end, Beatrice’s experience in these kinds of plays was severely lacking. Even though this was a completely different life from her previous one. Even though she was a completely different person now. Even though she had resolved to devote her life to precisely these types of perversions that she missed out on in her previous life, Beatrice could not disregard the fact that it was a real human being she just abused. It’s fine, she kept telling herself. Just another type of sexual act that we both enjoyed in our own way. Stop being such a soft, pathetic weakling! You’re a different person now! This girl is literally all you could hope for! A gift from the heavens! Get a grip!

Beatrice’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Ember took a swift step toward her and grabbed the succubus by the throat. The freckled redhead’s momentary toyful demeanor swiftly changed back to a rough, dominating one. She did not let go of Beatrice’s by the throat, instead, she tightened her grip, squeezing hard on the gentle neck of the succubus, and said, “You’ll have to be punished for interrupting my play!”

“Wh-what—gkh—are you doing?” Beatrice asked weakly, struggling not only to speak but also for breath from the sudden cut-off of the oxygen by her own bodyguard.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Ember asked ominously and then grabbed Beatrice’s sleek, overly sensitive tail about ten inches from the tip and jammed it into the Succubus’s wet pussy without warning.

“GHGHHUAAKHHHAAA!!” Beatrice screamed as her entire body jolted from the overstimulation. Her back arched, sending her big breasts flopping into the air as the Succubus’s eye’s bulged from the sudden wave of mind-crushing pleasure.

Overly excited, the Succubus let her guard go completely and let her major weakness—her sensitive tail exposed for abuse. Just a simple touch of her tail would be already pleasurable all on its own but combined when thrust into her pussy that already was dripping wet from the degenerate show before her and thrust deeply by her own tail that was even more sensitive than her own cock...

To be thrust into and in some sick, perverted, arousing way be also the one that ends up doing the thrust... Penetrating herself... Feeling the foreign object hit something deep within her while also feeling hitting something with her tail WHILE the airflow of to her brain has been suddenly obstructed... Was there any wonder that she couldn’t stop leaking cum from her cock, disregarding the fact that she came not even a minute ago?

-10.6 Arousal Points

Level up!

Additional Skill Points available!

But it took the cum-addled mind of the Succubus some time to realize that her twitching cock was already shooting her second load of cum. And even as she realized this, she could do little more than whimper weakly while looking down at the dark-red, gigantic head of her cock that continued oozing cum that fell to the floor, increasing the puddle under her feet.

Beatrice bit her lip, unable to come to terms with her mixed feelings of intense pleasure and deep shame. She still felt both her tail deep inside her and Ember’s strong hold on her neck. Realizing that both of those contributed to her mind-shattering orgasm, Beatrice wrestled with the reality that she might have discovered masochistic tendencies she never knew she had.

Was it wrong? Shameful? Degrading? If anyone knew... But the pleasure what undeniable! What did that make of her? Was she just another pervert? No better than the mage that proclaimed her wish to be used, abused, and ultimately fucked to death?

All those questions disappeared from Beatrice’s mind she felt Ember’s soft lips upon her own. Ember’s warm, gentle hands, sliding across her shoulders. Ember’s soft tongue entering her mouth. Every touch was kind, soft, and reassuring. Beatrice embraced her bodyguard and the two girls exchanged a long, deep, passionate kiss.