New Life As An Ecchi Girl With A “Big Surprise”

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Yuuji Everyleaf, May 16, 2021.

1. Yuuji Everyleaf

Yuuji Everyleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    39: Tag-teamed (18++)
    “I think that slut is ready for some proper treatment,” Ember said with a smile while lovingly looking into Beatrice’s eyes.

“Y-yes,” Beatrice answered with a single word. At that moment the succubus felt she would’ve agreed to anything Ember proposed, but she couldn’t deny how her heart jumped at the thought of continuing this new experience with Ember’s guide. And it turned out that her heart wasn’t the only thing that jumped as Ember's downward look and coy smile pointed to the reawakening of the futanari’s cock.

Just as Ember turned to Tabitha who was on her knees beside them, Beatrice grabbed the redhead’s hand and said, “Wait!”

Ember turned around with a curious smile and warmly asked, “What is it?”

Beatrice swallowed, inhaled, and said, “I want us to both to fuck her at the same time! From the front and behind!”

Ember slightly opened her mouth, but before she could reply Beatrice activated her [Dick Growing] Skill, casting it on Ember, using her hand for the direct skin contact requirement.

“Ah!” Emer gasped when she felt a familiar growth and throbbing between her legs.

“We don’t have much time,” Beatrice reminded Ember.

Her bodyguard replied with a wink and turned around to Tabitha, pulled her by the hair, and said in a loud, cold voice, “You hear that slut? On your hands and knees.”

Ember roughly shoved the girl into position and undid her own robes.

Beatrice walked around Tabitha, who got into a doggy-style position as commanded. Tabitha looked disoriented and confused but gasped when she saw a huge hard cock unveiled from under Ember’s robes.

Ember did not miss the opportunity to fill the opening so graciously provided.

“Oh, yes, I remember now!” the redhead moaned as for the second time in her life she enjoyed the warmth of a girl’s mouth around her cock. “But don’t think I’ll be nearly as gentle as I was with her.”

“Mmf?” Tabitha obviously didn’t have a clue what Ember was talking about.

However, the redhead’s words left a big impact on Beatrice who’s cock filled with blood and swelled further at the thought that Ember obviously would treat her differently. Thinking about the pleasure they gave each other before and would give again, Beatrice now wanted to fuck this submissive girl together with her caring bodyguard. The futanari got on her knees behind Tabitha, put the swollen head of her cock against the girl’s pussy lips, and thrust inside, all her length, all at once.

Each of the succubus’s thrusts fucked Tabitha further into Ember’s cock, forcing Tabitha to gag as the cock kept pushing through, forcing open her jaw and squeezing down her throat.

“Ah, let’s turn this slut around!” Ember told Beatrice.

Beatrice saw no reason to object and the two girls withdrew out of Tabitha, before flipping her on her back. Beatrice wasted no time. She lifted up the girl’s legs, putting them on her own shoulders, and proceeded to thrust into her pussy, watching the breasts flop back and forth. With Tabitha on her back, it opened a straight path for Ember to reach even deeper down Tabitha’s throat.

“Open wide!” Ember ordered Tabitha.

Tabitha eagerly opened her mouth, but instead of a cock she had the silicone dildo thrust into her mouth instead.

“Ghlu-ghlu-ghlu—” Tabitha let out the same sounds from her throat as before under Ember’s relentless assault. The girl coughed and whimpered when Ember finally let her catch her breath only to reward Tabitha with hard slaps on both her cheeks with the slop-covered dildo.

“Why are you crying!?” Ember shouted. “You don’t want your throat roughed up!?”

“I—KEHE—I want—OOH! … Your cock… I want your cock!” Tabitha begged as she moaned with tears in her eyes and bit her lower lip from the similarly brutal assault of her pussy by Beatrice.

“Who cares what you want!?” Ember disregarded Tabitha’s pleas with a devilish grin. “If you want it that badly, beg for it!”

“Plea-ghu—” Tabitha’s plea was interrupted by the same dildo thrust down her throat.

“I can’t hear you,” Ember said as she thrust the dildo in and out of the gagging girl.

“Pl-glhu-please—ghaaa—give me—ghuaa—your cock, I—ghu-ghu-ghu-ghu-ghaaaa… I want it so bad,” Tabitha whimpered.

Ember laughed and said, “Open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue!”

“Ah~” Tabitha gladly obeyed. Saliva dripped from her stuck-out tongue, down her turned-over face, and even got into her left eye, which she closed, but kept her mouth as wide open as she could. Tabitha even pushed her breasts close together and forward, trying to entice her new mistress in any way she could.

Ember aligned her hard cock with Tabitha’s open mouth and finally rewarded Tabitha with the thing she desired so badly.

2. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    40: Double Attack (18++)
    Tabitha cried from joy when she felt Ember’s cock in her mouth, but her face soon contorted in the struggle as Ember pushed deeper than ever before due to a favorable position. While Beatrice fucked Tabitha’s pussy, she saw her neck bulge further and further down, clearly noting the depth of Ember’s cock.

Ember was not satisfied with just that, however. She put both her hands on Tabitha’s neck, squeezing tightly, and proceeded to thrust her own hips back and forth, using the girl’s throat like a cheap sex toy.

“Haah, this whore is first class!” Ember grunted as she choked Tabitha, squeezing her neck around her cock, stimulating her cock beyond reason.

Beatrice was astonished that Ember still hadn’t cum. The succubus had no doubt she would’ve cum by now, and the only reason she hadn’t already was her two previous climaxes mere minutes ago. But even despite that Beatrice had to slow down her own pace inside Tabitha because the way Ember used Tabitha was too stimulating for Beatrice’s senses.

The succubus knew first-hand that submitting to yourself to rough handling could bring immense pleasure. And this was doubly confirmed by the way Tabitha’s pussy muscles contracted around Beatrice’s cock in rhythm with Ember’s thrusts.

Beatrice could barely withstand the unusual stimulation around her cock and couldn’t help but wonder what heights of pleasure was Tabitha reaching from such brutal choking and throat-fucking and i
    f she too would drown in ecstasy should she find the courage to give herself to such degrading treatment.

Finally, the stimulation proved too much for Ember. The redhead thrust harder and faster. Her moans grew loud enough to rival Tabitha’s gurgling and squelching. Beatrice could clearly see Tabitha’s face turn red and got legitimately worried for the girl’s wellbeing. But before she could decide whether to do something, Ember thrust hard, arched her back, and climaxed into Tabitha’s throat while squeezing the girl’s neck tightly.

The second her orgasm subsided, Ember let go of Tabitha’s neck and withdrew her softening cock. With the orgasm reached, her temporary cock quickly shriveled and disappeared.

Beatrice breathed a sigh of relief when she heard Tabitha cough and desperately gasp for fresh air to fill her deprived lungs. But just as Beatrice's mind was put at ease about Tabitha’s wellbeing, her thoughts were swiftly overtaken by a singular purpose—she was not yet done with the girl. She too wanted to experience the orgasm brought on by fucking a totally submissive girl senseless.

Beatrice pulled out of Tabitha’s trembling pussy, got up, and walked over to Ember. The succubus then kissed the redhead passionately on the lips, recalling how great it felt when Ember did that to her. Satisfied with the kiss, but still desiring a greater satisfaction, Beatrice retraced her bodyguard’s actions and pulled Tabitha up by her hair, into the proper position on her knees.

But before Beatrice gave Tabitha the same treatment Ember did, she picked up the slippery pink dildo that Ember left on the ground.

“Ah,” Tabitha gasped, frowning in disappointment as she looked at the toy that—as she thought—was once again about to replace the real thing.

But Beatrice—hard at the thought of what she was about to do—placed her left hand on the back of Tabitha’s head, guiding her mouth onto her veiny cock while leaning forward, over Tabitha.

“Ooh,” Beatrice moaned in pleasure as her cock slid inside the warm, lubricated, thoroughly stretched mouth of Tabitha. And while she slowly pulled Tabitha down on her cock, with the dildo in her right hand she reached for Tabitha’s asshole. Beatrice placed the tip of the dildo against Tabitha’s tight muscular ring and slid it around in a small circle, smearing it with the girl’s own, thick throat juices, preparing her back entrance.

“Mmm!” Tabitha moaned, realizing what the succubus’s plan was, but that was all she had time to do as Beatrice pushed the lubricated dildo into Tabitha’s ass with a singular purpose.

“Mhmmm!” Tabitha moaned into Beatrice’s cock, but the succubus only pushed Tabitha’s head further onto her engorged cock, pushing through the entrance to her throat. It was no difficult task, as Ember had properly prepared the girl for her Savior.

After the first inch of Beatrice’s cock entered Tabitha’s throat it was a matter of seconds before Beatrice was fully inside Tabitha’s mouth once again. And this time she had no intention of letting Tabitha go. Instead, the futanari gripped the pink dildo tightly and pushed it deep into Tabitha’s asshole, all the way to the balls of the silicone penis.

Tabitha moaned and her throat muscles contracted around Beatrice’s cock. Beatrice’s already great pleasure from the extremely tight fit inside Tabitha’s throat was now magnified by the irregular massage of the girl’s throat muscles.

Beatrice lost herself more and more by the second from the pleasure. Her right eye twitched, her hands trembled. Eager to increase the pleasure even more she started thrusting the dildo in and out of Tabitha’s asshole. Just like Ember did to Tabitha’s throat previously, which gave Beatrice the current perverted idea.

Tabitha gagged, moaned, and cried, choking on the succubus’s cock, yet at the same time cumming through her asshole. To increase her own demented pleasure, she once again started rubbing her clit wildly.

This time, Beatrice didn’t even notice the arousing act. She was lost in her own little world of heavenly ecstasy. She moaned and screamed, letting her own tears of joy flow from her eyes, further obstructing her already blurry vision, impaired by her dopamine-overloaded brain.

Feeling her orgasm approaching fast and cum build-up at the base of her cock, Beatrice kept vigorously abusing Tabitha’s twitching asshole and pushed Tabitha’s head down on her cock with what little strength she had left, wishing to penetrate as deep as she could, wishing for an even longer cock to thoroughly ravage the girl’s throat. And when Beatrice felt the familiar warmth and taste of Ember’s lips upon her own, she moaned into Ember’s mouth, letting go of the dildo to pull the redhead closer to her, and—finally—exploded down Tabitha’s throat while savoring the taste of Ember’s lips, tongue, and their mixed saliva.

-10.6 Arousal Points

3. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    41: A Dilemma
    Beatrice regained her senses in her bodyguard’s warm and gentle embrace, with Tabitha laying at their feet, naked, on the cold stone floor.

I really am a horrible person, Beatrice thought. After all here she was, resting, cared for by her bodyguard for whom she was quickly developing feelings she had not felt in decades in her past life. However, what made Beatrice feel horrible about herself was not the fact that they both left Tabitha on the floor, used and discarded, but rather it was the fact that Beatrice could not muster herself to console the used mage or make her feel as cared for as Ember did. Despite the fact that Beatrice knew first-hand how important it was, how safe and reassured it made her feel.

Beatrice thought herself to be better than that. Was it just because she enjoyed Ember’s slow caressing that much? Or was it because Tabitha explicitly wished to be treated like that and much worse? Did Tabitha get exactly what she wanted? Beatrice couldn’t bring herself to ask.

“We should take care of her,” Ember said, nodding toward the bound ninja girl, Olivia.

Beatrice’s eyes snapped wide open as if awoken from a trance. She had completely forgotten that the ninja girl was alive and conscious all this time. Even now Olivia was staring them down, quietly, sending death wished with her eyes, but not visibly taking any action toward escape.

“Don’t worry, I kept an eye on her so that she didn’t try anything stupid,” Ember explained when she felt the succubus tense up. “But you should get dressed. It’s about time we moved out of these tunnels before more trouble finds us.”

Getting dressed for Beatrice didn’t mean anything more than put on her light-blue bra and panties, and required only about as much time as it took to find where she discarded them during her sex craze.

“Aha!” Beatrice finally found what she was looking for, and while she put her only clothing on, she considered the exact meaning of Ember’s words. And that meaning was clear even before Ember clarified.

“The only logical choice is to kill her,” Ember said while toying with a small flame at the tip of her fingers. “We obviously can’t walk around the city in broad daylight with a bound prisoner on a leash, and letting her go is out of the question.”

Beatrice was conflicted. Obviously, the ninja girl had intended to kill both Beatrice and Ember for profit, possibly after letting her scumbag friends rape them, had they gotten the chance. And the others had already either paid with their lives or—in the case of Tabitha—submitted in both mind and body.

On top of that, this is supposed to be a wish-fulfillment world for me! Beatrice reminded herself. Why should I spare any thoughts toward anyone wishing me or my friends harm? Off with her head and be done with it, she tried to encourage herself.

The decision should have been that simple. But For the second time today, Beatrice had to come to terms with the fact that it’s not that simple of a choice when staring into the eyes of a living, breathing human being. Beatrice tried to imagine herself slitting the bound girl's throat. The thought churned the stomach. She couldn't kill a helpless prisoner. Even though she knew very well that the ninja girl would not be as kind if the situation had been reversed.

In self-defense? Maybe. But right now that would be cold-blooded murder. As revenge for something Olivia and her partners miserably failed to do. There has to be another way...

“Ah!” An idea popped into Beatrice’s head. “What if we act like she’s just one of our slaves? Surely, something like that shouldn’t be unheard of if the city is anything like I suspect it is—with nearly all its inhabitants a part of a sex guild. At least until we figure out what to do with her.”

“You’re just delaying the decision that has to be made now,” Ember pointed out. “And what you’re suggesting would only work if that girl played her part, which she has no reason to do. She can easily make a scene as soon as we’re in sight of the city guards.”

“Then why not hand her over to those very guards?”

“And tell them what? That this girl that we drag around like a slave, attacked us with four others, but we killed three of them and fucked the fourth one silly? Best case scenario we all get locked up together and waste precious time hoping for Lucarad to free us.”

"Bring her to Lucarad?” Beatrice suggested more timidly, discouraged at how easily her suggestions got shot down one after the other.

“We don’t know how long he’ll be with the king. It would be foolish to disturb any royalty with something like this and we must concentrate on awakening your powers as quickly as possible.”

Beatrice sighed and looked at the silent ninja girl.

Finally, Ember broke the silence with a suggestion, “If you’re that intent on keeping her alive, I suggest we cut off both her arms.”

4. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    42: A New Discovery
    “WHAT!?” Beatrice screamed and looked back to her bodyguard, barely believing what she heard. “What are you saying? That’d kill her outright! She’d bleed to death!”

“I can cauterize the wounds to prevent that,” Ember reassured the succubus.

“W-wha... Th-that’s torture... No, worse! That’s... N-no way,” Beatrice was taken aback by Ember’s proposal, afraid to even imagine doing something like what her bodyguard suggested.

“I’m just doing my job to keep you safe,” Ember explained. “If you don’t want me to kill an assassin that tried to take your life and will no doubt try again if given the chance or sell valuable information about us to our enemies, I have to propose the next best thing to ensure your safety and prevent any realistic retaliation from this girl. Ah, I’ll have to cut her tongue out too!”

“We’re not cutting out her tongue!! We’re not mutilating or torturing anyone! No way!”

Ah, I’m seriously defending someone who tried to kill me? Beatrice thought. But cutting limbs, tongue... Something like that...

“Speaking of torture, I didn’t bother bringing it up because it quickly became obvious that you’d be against it, but we should get additional information out of her about who would want to kill the world’s Savior desperately enough to send assassins.”

“Tabitha can tell us that! We don’t need to torture anyone!”

“Sigh, as I thought. You’re too trusting. All of this could be a ploy to infiltrate our... organization. I can manage to keep an eye on this degenerate if she continues satisfying your needs and makes you happy, but two is absolutely out of the question.”

Beatrice didn’t answer. Ember’s logic was merciless, but not without reason. And as much as Beatrice was against senseless violence, she also couldn’t think of a better alternative. Just let the ninja girl go? That’s naive, Beatrice concluded. But the alternative? Killing someone in cold blood? Torture? Even if I don’t do it with my own hands, simply standing by would be just as bad. No, worse! Is there no better way?

“You’ve been awfully quiet,” Beatrice finally said to Tabitha. “Do you have anything to say considering the fate of your friend?”

“S-she’s not my friend, never has been!” Tabitha said and glared at Olivia. “And as I’ve said before, do with her whatever you desire.”

“Oh, so it’s not like you have no feelings toward her,” Ember grinned as Tabitha’s comment piqued her curiosity.

“She’s mean!” Tabitha shouted while looking at Olivia.

The ninja girl didn’t respond. Ember shrugged her shoulders, quickly losing interest at the lack of drama.

Beatrice turned to Olivia but kept her distance from the bound captive in case of any unforeseen surprise attack.

“What do you think we should do with you?” Beatrice asked Olivia. “Ember made a strong case for your execution.”

“If you let me go, I promise to never come after you again,” Olivia pleaded with a teary eye.

“Pfft,” Ember snorted. “Can’t blame her for trying.”

“I swear it! On my mother’s heart! I’ll even leave the city if that’s what you want! Just please don’t kill me!”

“Ember is right,” Beatrice said. “I can’t blame you for trying, but you obviously would say anything for us to let you go.”

“I’ll tell you everything I know! Anything you want to know! What—”

“Sebastian was employed by Julius,” Tabitha said loudly, interrupting Olivia. “He’s in love with princess Mary and has been vying for her hand for over a year. Furious that she’s been promised like a cheap whore to a random freak of nature, he hired several groups of assassins to hunt you down and bring him your head.”

Olivia was left speechless with a half-open mouth. Beatrice could see that Tabitha clearly did additional damage to Olivia’s already dire situation by taking away her main bargaining chip.

Ember chuckled, realizing the same thing.

“SHE’S LYING!! That’s not who hired us at all!”

Ember laughed and said, “Nice move. Trying to undermine our trust in Tabitha and hope to gain new information from you. But you forgot that I don’t trust either of you. And you’re not a very good liar.”

“She’s the one who’s lying! Not me! Please! Not like this… My sister… I have to save her…”

“Oh boy,” Ember sighed after rolling her eyes at the new sob story.

“Your sister?” Beatrice raised an eyebrow, dubious of the ninja girl’s new story.

“Yes,” Olivia cried. “I’ve only got into this dirty work because it’s one of the few ways left to earn any money. She was kidnapped by lord Belmot’s men. He lives in a literal fortress on the edge of the city. Someone with my skills has no chance to rescue anyone from there.”

“Belmot? Who the hell is that?” Beatrice asked.

“A slave trader,” Ember said. “One of the most influential men in the city. His desires… Are unconventional.”

Beatrice has a bad feeling and hesitated to ask.

Ember felt Beatrice’s hesitation and added, “Yeah. He doesn’t care for all the carefree sex the city is drowning in. He’s only interested in raping unwilling girls until they completely broken and then selling them for cheap. Before that, he offers to sell them to the highest bidder, often back to their own family. For a gargantuan ransom.”

I’m gonna be sick, Beatrice thought. The new discovery hit her like a truck. What kind of a world is this?

5. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    43: Decision
    With Beatrice rattled by what she just heard, Ember stepped up and quickly reminded everyone of her view on the subject, “That little sob story obviously doesn’t change anything though. She might be lying. It’s not that hard to come up with. There are many who know about Belmot’s… activities. Either way, she’s too dangerous to be left alive!”

Beatrice didn’t respond, yet again, trying to fight the right course of action. Both Ember and Olivia waited, trying to gauge where the succubus’s thoughts lied. Then, with a flash of determination in her eyes, Beatrice briskly walked closer to the bound ninja girl, crouched down, and asked her, “What do you want?”

“… What?” The ninja girl asked, perplexed, clearly not understanding the question it seemed.

“I mean exactly what I asked. What do you want? Literally. Anything. Even if you said nothing but lies all this time. If you could have anything you wanted, what would it be?”

“My sister’s freedom of course!” Olivia spoke up passionately, even a little angry that she was accused of lying about her sister.

“Anything else?” Beatrice asked calmly.

“Ah… I guess… A place where I could take care of her. I don’t even want to imagine what she went through already.”

“That’s it?”

“Isn’t that enough?”

“More than enough. And if you sincerely want all of that—work for me!”

“What!?” Ember lost her composure.

Beatrice disregarded her bodyguard’s shock. She did not let her eyes off Olivia, and said, “That Julius Ceaser or whichever guy you were working for, clearly is either a weakling or a coward or incompetent, if he sent you to do his dirty work. And whatever he promised to pay all of you combined can’t be enough to pay off someone as despicable and power-hungry as that Belmot you’re describing. That is also the reason I asked what you wanted. Because if it was money, that is also more than arrangeable. And you’ll need it to properly take care of yourself and your sister. I’m sure lord Belmot will have more than enough for all of us.”

“How can you possibly promise all of this?” Olivia asked with clear distrust.

“It’s simple—we’re going to kill Belmot, free every single person he’s imprisoned, and take all of his stuff as our own.”

Ember whistled behind Beatrice, moved by the Succubus’s ambitious plans.

“You talk as if you can just waltz up to Belmot and slit his throat!” Olivia said, annoying at the ease with which Beatrice disregarded the difficulty of the task. “His fortress might as well be impenetrable! And most of the city guards are either directly or indirectly on his payroll. What gives you the right to spout such nonsense and play with my feelings!? From what I’ve seen, you’re just a sex-crazed nympho just like Tabitha!”

“Oh, I’m much more than a sex-crazed nympho!” Beatrice stood up and spread her arms, her tiny wings, and unwound her tail from her waist. “I’m a Succubus! The Saviour of this world. Summoned her to finally deliver this world from the evil that has besieged it! And I will start with this city!”

Beatrice took a breath to fill her lungs and continued her declaration, “Now, don’t get me wrong—By no means am I here to undo all the wrongdoings of the world. I am a Succubus! What I want is to have lots and lots of hot, passionate, satisfying sex. And sometimes just to press a hot girl against a wall and pump her pussy full of my cum… Erm… But how can I possibly go on blissfully drowning myself in non-stop carefree sex after what I’ve just learned?

I am by no means a moral Succubus! In fact, I’m probably a horrible person myself. Shallow… Egotistical… But I am also not about to sit idly and do nothing when there is some rich, corrupt, sadistic, malevolent, disgusting piece of shit raping and selling girls at this very moment, in the exact same city I am in! He’s going DOWN! Who’s with me!?”

Beatrice looked around. The freckled redhead was smiling, in a “well, damn” sort of way. She raised up her hand at her head level, signaling that she’s in, while chewing a bubble—What is she chewing!? Beatrice wondered, realizing that there probably shouldn’t be any chewing gum in this fantasy world.

Tabitha also excitedly raised up her hand and passionately announced, “I’m in! Even if you use me as nothing more than a distraction for the guards to violently rape and fill all my holes before you cut their dicks off as they cum inside me!”

Beatrice looked at Olivia. Olivia looked back at Beatrice, battling with distrust, utter defeat, and wishful thinking. Finally, the ninja girl said, “Don’t you dare let me down after giving me a sliver of hope!”

6. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    44: Stats, Tabs, and Skills.
    “I won't lie—I’m going along with this more out of morbid curiosity than anything else,” Ember said to Beatrice as they both stood next to the bound ninja girl while Tabitha undid her spell.

“Ugh,” Olivia moaned, finally free from her bonds.

The ninja girl clearly had issues moving her limbs after being bound and remaining in the same position for… Hm, I wonder how much time has passed? Beatrice wondered. Has it even been an hour?

The stench from charred remains of Bob and Garry had spread through the tunnels in full force, and Beatrice wondered how she didn’t notice it before. It smelled of seriously over-burned chicken—a smell all too familiar to Beatrice, as she never was much of a cook and frequently managed to burn her meals, engrossed in her formulas. Maybe she wasn’t as hungry, as Beatrice realized that she hadn’t eaten a single thing since she got here. And as much as doujins would like you to believe otherwise, cum was not the only nutrition required for a slut.

“Please tell me there’s something decent to eat on the other side of these godforsaken tunnels,” Beatrice asked Ember.

“We have been here for a while, haven’t we?” Ember scratched her shin and looked up and to the side in thought. “I can’t say that this city spoils its citizens with a rich choice of food. But don’t worry, I might know just the place!”

The four girls got themselves in order and prepared to move forward when Ember said with an insincere smile, “Olivia, you wouldn’t mind taking the lead, right? Just keep straight and down, alright?”

“… Sure,” Olivia said coldly. It was obvious to everyone except Tabitha that Ember preferred to watch Olivia’s back and not the other way around.

Before moving on, Tabitha glanced at Sebastian, remembering the many nights she spent with him. And after massaging her pussy as she gleefully relived the moment where she slit Sebastian’s throat, Tabitha moved on with the others, striking her former lover from memory.

While the party of four girls moved to the exit of these dark, stone tunnels, lighted only by Ember’s fire magic, Beatrice, as always, decided to spend her time productively, assessing her stats and skills. She vaguely recalled leveling up during her lustful threesome. So, she brought up her character stats menu to check what has changed.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Class

Succubus

Level

5 (1%)

Health Points

200/200 (+0.36/sec)

Arousal Points

23/60 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

60/60 (+0.15/sec)

Physical Attack

Physical Defense

Magic Attack

Magic Defense

Speed

A slow rise, Beatrice thought. I need to measure my strength before I go assaulting any fortresses. I can’t do it against Olivia or Ember, and risk failure. Not after I boasted so much.

But first thing’s first. Beatrice remembered that her [Arousal Pool] Skill had a level 5 requirement for an enhancement. And it was an enhancement she desperately needed to keep her clear mind for as long as possible. Normally that might not have even been much of an issue if all Beatrice wanted was to suck and fuck.

But now, with her new self-imposed mission looming over her, she could not afford to lose her mind to her lustful Succubi nature. Not unless she wanted to end up as a cheap sex toy for Belmot and his lackeys.

And with that in mind, Beatrice used one of her two Skill Points to enhance the [Arousal Pool] passive Skill to rank E.

Skill Enhancement: Arousal Pool (+1)

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Increases Arousal Points cap by 20 Points and additional 5 Points per level.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 5

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 6

Beatrice immediately checked her main stats to confirm the effect of the enhanced passive.

Arousal Points

24/85 (+0.01/sec)

Alright, that’s a massive increase! Beatrice celebrated. For a moment she felt a tinge of sadness, realizing that she just permanently prolonged how much she would have to wait to reach that euphoric, mind-breaking pleasure state, even if just by some minutes. But the succubus shook her head and focused on numbers to get her mind off those shameful, pussy-lubricating thoughts.

With this I have… Eh… Zero point zero one times sixty… That’s zero point six per minute… Eighty-five divided by zero point six… Ugh, I’m sure could’ve done this math in a couple of seconds back in the day... I wish I had a calculator.

After a little bit of struggling, Beatrice determined that it would take a little over two hours and twenty minutes for her Arousal Points to fill up completely. This, combined with her [Futanari Succubus's Dick] enhanced passive that lowered her Arousal by 20% with each climax, meant that she would be fine as long as she came four times about every two hours.

Never would have thought that impulsive fantasy sex as a futanari succubus would involve this much math.

This left Beatrice with just one Skill Point left. Beatrice glanced at the next possible Enhancment for [Arousal Pool].

Skill Enhancement: Arousal Pool (+2)

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Increases Arousal Points cap by 30 Points and additional 8 Points per level.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 10

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

Fourteen, huh? Beatrice thought and brought up her Skill Point tab.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points 16

Unused Skill Points 1

Skill Points in Combat Craft 3

Skill Points in Mischief Craft 2

Skill Points in Eros Craft 10

That would require me to continue focusing on Eros craft. And the increase is not that big comparatively. Though it will add up with levels.

More importantly, is there any point for me to switch out of Eros craft now? I might need some serious firepower soon, but considering how underwhelming low-level skills are without significant investment—Beatrice’s stomach growled again, and she decided to delay planning her strategy until it has been filled.

7. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    45: Murder Zone
    “Finally!” Beatrice rushed to the exit when she saw the faint glimpses of natural sunlight breaking through an opening up ahead. It may not have been smart, but the succubus wanted to finally breathe fresh air. The final few steps of the tunnel made sudden, sharp twists and turns. Beatrice had to stop suddenly to not drop several feet down from the side of a rough and uneven mountainside. Beatrice leaned against the sharp rocks that obscured the entrance to the tunnel and took a long, deep breath.

“Aahhhh,” Beatrice exhaled with a smile on her face. A gentle breeze brushed her cheeks. The air was fresh, something that a city-rat like her in the past life was not used to. Most of the view was obstructed by a wall of pines, but that only added to the pleasant change of scenery. Beatrice might have even gotten a glimpse of the sunset as the sky above her was nearly perfectly clear, save a few small white clouds, smeared across the sky as if with a brush.

Even in the evening, it was still pleasantly warm, Beatrice could tell that her [Succubus's Thermoregulation] passive did not have to do much work in these conditions. She looked around and realized that she stood nearly at the very base of a steep cliff. Some six feet below her flowed a narrow river, no more than thirty feet wide.

“Are you sure we’re actually in a city?” Beatrice asked, finding it hard to believe she was not in some forested mountain valley.

“A very large one, yes,” Ember answered. “This area provides a great cover for this emergency exit from the palace.”

Beatrice looked up. Indeed, high above her head, she saw blue flags, blowing in the wind, mounted at the tower peaks that were firmly rooted into the rocky terrain.

“Olivia?” Ember called out the ninja girl that was a couple of steps behind.

“Yes?” Olivia answered with an audible sigh.

“What are you waiting for?” Ember asked with a smile. “You know this area too, right? Lead the way!”

Without objections, but also without much enthusiasm, Olivia took the lead and led the girls down to the edge of the river and the crossing that consisted of nothing more than a couple of rocks, sticking out of the water. They were too narrow to balance on without risk of falling into the water and too far apart to reach the next one without going into the water anyway.

Of course, Olivia jumped onto the nearest rock, landing with but the tips of her toes, before hopping onto the next one, and with one more effortless jump the ninja girl was on the other side.

For a moment, Beatrice wondered if Olivia would try to escape, but saw a small flame in the palm of Ember’s, turned away from Oliva, but clearly ready for a deadly strike.

Calm with the thought that Ember had things under control, Beatrice decided to concentrate on how to get over this river herself. She was pretty sure she could not pull off the same acrobatics that the ninja girl did, and she certainly wasn’t about to embarrass herself in front of everyone by trying.

Investing her one remaining Skill Point into her [Succubus's Wings] passive seemed absurd because when she skimmed over her available Skills and Enhancements before, it was clear that wings would take a lot of investment before they became useful. And while flying would indeed prove an incredible advantage against melee opponents, her Eros Craft proved that it takes major investment into any craft to unlock the more powerful versions of skills.

But the water did not seem to be literally filled with shit and piss, despite what Beatrice would’ve expected of flowing water in a major medieval city, so perhaps just getting across the old fashioned way would be fine?

“How deep is this?” Beatrice asked Ember.

“Roughly to the knee, if you don’t slip from the path,” Ember said. “This part is deceptively shallow.”

“Oh, that makes this—WUAH!!” Beatrice couldn’t help but scream when she noticed a naked body of a muscular man in the river, flowing face down and approaching the crossing in the mild stream.

“Ah, the main reason the tunnel to the palace is so well hidden here,” Ember smiled as she looked at the body. “Years ago, a certain royalty made sure to turn this forested area into an all-but-legal zone for murder and body disposal. You’re in trouble if you’re caught by guards of course, but for you to be caught there have to be guards assigned to patrol this area.”

As the body flowed past them, Beatrice saw the deep cut in the man’s neck that nearly severed the head completely. No blood flowed out of the gaping wound any longer.

“The river flows through a culvert under the outer walls some three hundred yards ahead,” Ember pointed ahead, though the view was completely obstructed by the trees. “The bodies are neatly washed away without the need of having them rot in the city or contaminating the entire river had they been dumped upstream. Of course, any attempts to contaminate the river elsewhere are punished severely.”

“Why not instead concentrate efforts to stop the actual murderers instead of providing ways for them to dump bodies?” Beatrice asked.

“Did you forget that we just murdered three people an hour ago?” Ember asked. “Don’t think we’re the only ones who think to be ‘justified’.”

8. Yuuji Everyleaf

Reading List:
    Link
    46: Commitment
    With the sunlight obstructed by both the unseen city walls and the thickly forested area, it was rapidly getting darker soon after all four girls crossed the river.

“Ngh!” Beatrice winced when she again stepped on a painful end of some branch. The succubus’s feet hurt quite a bit as she was the only one not wearing any shoes or boots to speak of.

Beatrice lifted up her foot and turned it to see if it was bleeding, but she couldn’t even find a scratch. She checked her stats and confirmed that while she did feel some mild pain, she did not suffer any actual damage, so at this point this was nothing more than an annoyance.

Beatrice also wasn’t a fan of walking in the dark through an area where murderers and assassins disposed of evidence of their wrongdoings, but after she thought about it, she found a new perspective.

Realistically, who would be sent to do such dirty work? Only lackeys, Beatrice concluded. Even if a murder took place right here, nobody of note would want to stoop to carrying or dragging a dead body around. At least I wouldn’t—I would end up ruining my image as a leader!

And a skilled assassin would not be caught dead with a body anyway. They’d just take proof of their deed and leave the rest to deal with the mess. Which means, running into some lowlifes might actually be a very useful—

As if right on cue, Beatrice and the others noticed four figures crossing their path just some forty yards ahead. Just as the girls stopped in their tracks when they saw a possible threat, so did the four men.

One of them was a long, slender man. He had long, straight black hair, tightly-fitting leather armor, and two katanas strapped crossed on his back. It was not at first obvious it was even a man, especially in the decreasing light. He had both feminine and masculine features. But with a visible bulge in his pants, but no sign of breasts, Beatrice concluded it to be a man, perhaps an androgynous man, but a man nonetheless, and not a futanari like herself.

The shortest of the four was, simply put, a furry with orange fur. Armed like a rogue, he bore more resemblance to a bipedal fox than a human. Beatrice was well aware of the fascination with beings such as this in certain communities in her past life, though she herself never found much kinship with those people, despite their detailed descriptions of why they felt how they felt.

Beatrice would’ve wondered if this fox boy was indeed a boy or a man, if not for the writing in white letters on his armor that read: “yes, I’m 18. no, I’m not interested in some fun.”

The third man was rather unremarkable in everything but his age. He was probably no less than fifty, though, as Beatrice often noted, a grey beard always made a man look older than he really was. Scrawny build, a single short sword at his side with a bloody blade. Completely unimpressive.

The fourth man was a rather bulky one, to say the least. He wore red, heavy, spiky armor. In shoulder width, he was probably as wide as the other three men combined, which made him seem much shorter than he actually was. He had rough, unkempt hair, and lost an eye in combat that was now replaced by a black eyepatch. At his back, he had a morning star. The ball was as large as the man’s round head, and much like the old man’s sword, it was also painted with blood.

In short, four ruffians had crossed Beatrice’s path. Perfect!

Alright, let’s see... Stamina Points...

Stamina Points

60/60 (+0.15/sec)

Good. That gives me enough for... Yeah, should be enough. Just barely.

Beatrice turned to Tabitha and told her quietly, but firmly, “If you intend to stay at my side then expect to be used in any way I see fit and be thrown into the jaws of death at a moment's notice. If not—run away now, and never show up before me again.”

“I would rather impale myself on the nearest branch than run away from you!” Tabitha said with steel commitment.

“Good,” Beatrice said, turned back to face the new company, and took a step forward to be in front of the group.

The men did not take action at first. They seemed to be judging what to do with the sudden encounter, just like the girls did.

“What... The hell... Is that?” the bulky eyepatch guy spoke slowly while looking at Beatrice with bewilderment. And no surprise—she was almost naked, with wings on her back (that the men would not have seen had she not turned to Tabitha), and a tail wrapped around her waist.

“Huh—What!? Is that a demon or something?” The greybeard asked, taking a step back from the group of four shadowy silhouettes.

“No idea, John,” the fox boy said with a surprisingly gravelly voice and reached for a dagger.

The long-haired man also reached for his katana and said, “We should—”

“Wait, don’t tell anyone you saw us!!” Beatrice shouted and stepped forward.

“Huh?” the greybeard seemed stunned by the sudden plea.

“What are you doing?” Ember whispered.

“I’m a succubus, aren’t I? I can deal with this,” Beatrice whispered to her bodyguard and continued walking slowly toward the group of the four ruffians.