LCD Night Ranger

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Nov 15, 2017.

1. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they did imply that she and white were connected but it was one line and I really don't remember if she actually was his lover. either way both celina and white new what they were doing before going into the death game. White wanted to murder a 9 year old so he could impress his clan, and even if Celina was linked to white through romance, she wanted to kill the same 9 year old for her reasons. when you prepare to kill someone, prepare two coffins. Your enemy's and your own.

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels weird to hear someone want to kill a 9-year old, I think their main goal was Marvin.

3. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    they both planned to kill both brothers. white's original plan was to poison a 9 year old to death because he was afraid that 9 year old would beat him in combat... think that through for a bit. it puts the level of piece of crap that white was on on a whole nother level.

4. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, actually think about it, at this point they don't really give a sh*t about Wayne, they just consider as air, what they're actually afraid of was Marvin. They would send an assassin to kill him, as for Wayne, meh, just ignore him. Wayne is like a side-character, a being that has no importance.

5. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    ehh, both characters' inner monologue included killing wayne though? which is the point I was trying to make, both of these winners planned to kill a 9 year old. I mean yeah, he's like the younglings in episode 3, child soldiers brainwashed by a fanatical religious organization, err, a trained peak tier 1 mage, but that doesn't change the fact that these achievers both literally included "kill a 9 year old" on their to do lists on the last day of their respective lives.

6. Fofofo

Fofofo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 123 confirms it then, Wayne is a seer, or something equally.. special.

gary0044187 likes this.
  7. Shiraishi

Shiraishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope
    that's Celina:
    The female student actually replied calmly, "So what? Killing a few insignificant people isn’t going to burden my mind as far as I’m concerned."

"In my eyes, the men in this world are all filthy. In any case, I’ll also fight for that Holy Grail. That Marvin and his brother would just be killed in passing!"

She is simply doing anything she can to raise up in strength, even accepting to work with the Unicorn family while the other wizard competitor clearly refused to. (She even offering her body to a bear-shaped Marvin)

So she can attempt to kill them, but Marvin can't kill her?

(And it was the Gemini female who said she was fond of White.)

8. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that "creature" even a she???-:blobconfused:

9. Shiraishi

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad, "Shit"

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Man-bear pig?
    [​IMG]

11. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    So there was an actual reason to his rebirth, that's new.

12. Shiraishi

Reading List:
    Link
    Better late than never.

13. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, with novels that have sudden reincarnations, almost all of them don't answer one of our most important questions,"Why was he/she was reborn?" We now have, somewhat, of a reason. I don't think they'll explain how though, they tell us why, but they don't say how.

14. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if evil experiments was how he got the bloodline. It would explain what’s in his basement that he’s been religiously ignoring as if his very existence depended on not investigating it.

Why exactly is he not warning them about the nature of the calamity? They might actually stand a chance if he did. He’s not all-knowing. If the gods are going to this much trouble to distract the Legends, then there must be a reason for it. Just because he can’t think of a solution doesn’t mean that there isn’t one.

Well then, Lance chose wrong. Marvin is far too self-centered to even try to save everyone.

15. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    perhaps Lance needed to pick someone with the right kind of sociopathic disorders to transmigrate them here?

16. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Void Conch was something he bought in a store, right? That means its a moderately common item, yes? How would the guards not know what it was? Shouldn't identifying such things be a part of their training?

"After all, that punch used ample strength and was even under the effect of Burst! " Does anyone remember what chapter he got Burst in? I'm really starting to think that I'm misremembering its description with how casually he overuses it.

If Amber could get in easily, then why not have Amber question Verne instead? There was no need to risk people remembering him being there, or worse, being captured, for something that his subordinate could do better than he could.

I wonder if the traitor was a named character.
    If I were going to guess, I'd say that it was because he was the first to achieve godhood in the game.

17. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that the author is making stuff up as he goes. Also, a conch is a shell, as for why it's called a pendant is probably something Shiraishi will have to tell us.

18. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Conch shell pendant :blobshh:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  19. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a very expensive item. 3 wizard gold and purchased from the ranger's guild. That in itself is a statement of rarity, coupled with the fact that the MC was thought by them to be a commoner and not an adventurer and you have a very plausible reason for them to believe that the item was not important. not every society has you empty your belongings when you get processed into jail.

Shiraishi likes this.
  20. Shiraishi

Reading List:
    Link
    [Burst]: Your tough soul doesn’t match your frail body. Up to a certain limit, you can burst out strength exceeding your body’s. However, there will be serious side effects afterward.
    Burst came out as a skill because of what happened when he forcefully used a second shadow step, but it doesn't mean that burst would be 1 move = disabled. That only happened before he got the specialty

this void conch was bought from the Ranger guild and are pretty expensive for most adventurers. + Marvin pitiful youth appearance makes

Probably better to do it himself since he plans on killing him?

It's always been around his neck? why wouldn't it be a pendant