Discussion Nightmare about NU

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Anra7777, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a nightmare about NU. That’ll teach me to drift off asleep while reading from here! (Even though I’ve been doing that for 3/4 of a year now...) :blobsob:

When my mom was alive, she authored and co-authored a couple of books. (Don’t worry, you wouldn’t have heard of them.) I had a dream that I found one of her co-authored books on NU, with the name changed, the author changed, passed off as a “translation,” and monetized. I was very upset by this. In the dream, I suspected that the co-author may had had something to do with this, especially since in real life she apparently threw a fit to have her name be first on the cover first, rather than the more logical alphabetical order as they were fully co-authors. But, in reality, the co-author passed away even before my mother. In the dream, I was frustrated, unsure of what steps I should take. In fact, right before I woke up, dream me was planning on writing a post in the forum asking for advice on the matter. And now, here I am, writing about the dream. :blobsweat:

NU ever give anyone else nightmares? If so, what were they like?

ohko, Effugium, kenar and 1 other person like this.
  2. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should try and contact whoever is behind the novel being on NU and send them a cease and desist, stating that if they do not stop what they're doing you'll file a lawsuit against them.

ohko and Anra7777 like this.
  3. Master

Master [Old Pervert] [Grandmaster]

Reading List:
    Link
    All NU gives me is ecchi novels and ecchi dreams.

What can I say? It's an art.

4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huuuuuhhhh, so basically in your dream reality was rewritten ? Or the work stolen ?
    Because if it's the first because you don't have proof the work is your mom's you will look like you are crazy or you want to steal the work yourself.

Anra7777 likes this.
  5. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    But that all happened inside her dream though so she can't really do that

Anra7777 and Silver Snake like this.
  6. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a nightmare but I dreamed of a full-on adventure. Its a bout a librarian boy who meets a girl from an ancient race

Anra7777 likes this.
  7. RR Vocaloid

RR Vocaloid RoyalRoad.com Slepragt

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, the next time you take a nap you should contact dream Tony about this issue and if he doesn't respond or is Satan in your dream, take it to the dream lawyers, they're unusually honest and competent but have bad habits about objecting a lot.

ohko, charlotte968, Cite and 3 others like this.
  8. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    Please contact @Satan NU's customer service

ohko, userunfriendly, Capsize and 2 others like this.
  9. Anra7777

Reading List:
    Link
    I realized as soon as I woke up that that’s what dream me should have done. If I ever have a repeat of the dream, I only hope I’ll remember this. :blob_grin:

It was stolen. I suppose it’s possible that reality was rewritten since nothing happened that could contradict that idea, but my dream brain was very insistent that it was stolen.

Yeeesss.... Dream me will find the wright lawyer if I ever have the dream again! :blobjoy:

10. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Not NU, but Ai-chan read manga https://mangadex.org/title/16346/umi-no-cradle on mangadex last night and had a nightmare about that.

Ai-chan dreamt that Ai-chan sailed the world looking for my husband who went out to buy beef and never came back. Ai-chan fought monsters, bitches and undersea aliens until Ai-chan finally had sex with an octopus girl. When Ai-chan came back, my husband was sitting in the living room playing Fatal Frame.

Man, that was so exhausting, Ai-chan woke up with my whole body aching.

11. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    Go outside catch some fresh air, you are already working on three levels deep of nuffianism, anymore and you won't be able to return to society and all your posts will render twice the nuffies

12. Anra7777

Reading List:
    Link
    That manga looks interesting! I guess I’ll read it until I fall back asleep. I just hope I won’t have any more crazy dreams.:blob_grin:

Ai chan likes this.
  13. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When trying to reach NU but got redirected to QI get 404 instead.... :blobfearful:

Anra7777 likes this.
  14. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    This certainly explains a lot of things I’ve been wondering about here at NUF.:blobrofl:

15. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a nightmare about a guy who had admired me in the past due to my saintly deeds that he wrote a book dedicated to all my heroic deeds i did in the past, i was probally fine with some stuff but the more i read his story, the more scared of how devoted he is to write 'everything' about me....

Hell, i think most of he wrote are basically all the evil deeds i did as a kid which he made me a hero in those? Me destroying an illegal gambling den? I made that den to earn money. Saving a girl from a stalker? I practially stalk that woman.

And when everyone saw the book, they started to think i'm Jesus or something which them started to scream my name until i woke up by getting dropkicked by my brother because i was screaming in the morning.

P.S: I also thought that the book went to NU or something so i decided to write my dream about this.

16. Anra7777

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn, thanks to your recommendation, rather than have nightmares, I barely got any sleep because I couldn’t put it down.:blobsweat:

kenar, ohko and Ai chan like this.
  17. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha. If you marathon it and go to sleep shortly after, maybe you'd get a nightmare. It's an exciting manga, don't you agree?

18. ohko

ohko 【LGBTQ+ association】 【ohko is ohko!】

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow the cover looks nice! I’ll keep an eye out for it!

Ai chan likes this.