Recommendations no romance & no harem (raws)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cole, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Cole

Cole Always Bored AF

Reading List:
    Link
    heeey, i'm looking for novels with op mc with no romance and no harem, i also don't want any cultivation/xianxia novels for now, and preferably some world hopping like Mystical Journey and devil's cage but it's okay too if it's not world hopping.

if you also know some nice fanfics you can also recommend me some like reincarnation paradise, one piece talent system or something like that, much appreciated! it can be raws or translated as long as it doesn't have any romance and harem, i'll take it! thank you :>

2. boilhats

boilhats Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By op mc you mean the mc is strong from the start?

Cole likes this.
  3. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading Hell App rn, so far no romance and it seems there also won't be any romance in the future. Not sure if the MC is OP, but he is very strong at the very least!

Cole likes this.
  4. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    World hopping, no romance, no harem, badass solo mc who is a grandmaster of sword fghting and melee, alchemy master as well: starts off jumping anime worlds- kills protagonists or threatens them if it helps fullfill his missions, then original worlds. Its honeslty my top 3: Reincarnation Paradise

LOTM and Reverend Insanity: these are a must if u havent alr

World jumping with female OP mc no harem no romance: Doomsday Wonderland

my signature has more links and reccomendations check them out

Cole likes this.
  5. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yu Wo, the author of Legend of Sun Knight, Dominion's End, 1/2 Prince, etc., wrote what is basically a massive fanfiction of her own series on her Facebook called 大小太陽趴趴走, which is slowly being translated here, but you can also go ahead and read the "raws" aka her original posts on her Facebook page here (just search 大小太陽趴趴走 + part number ie. 大小太陽趴趴走10). It's pretty much just pure comedy. The story revolves around the main characters from LSK suddenly finding themselves in a game-system where they world-hop between worlds from Yu Wo's various series to complete missions with the help of summoning characters from her various series. At the end of each post (though there are a few exceptions), Yu Wo gives options for the readers to vote on. In other words, her readers/fans are the ones that decide where the story will go. It's quite fun to read, and still ongoing. It's definitely no-romance, as nearly all of Yu Wo's works are no-romance (if you haven't read those already, you should!)

Aside from Yu Wo's works, another no-romance but not world-hopping is Chen Yue Zhi Yao (unfortunately, tls were dropped and raws are limited unless you buy the books - but it's amazing and a very famous series for a reason). MC is OP, but doesn't really realise it or is unable to control his power until much later in the series.

I assume you've already read all the ones in your recommendations list, so I won't bother repeating them :p

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    Cole likes this.
  6. Cole

Cole Always Bored AF

Reading List:
    Link
    not necessarily strong from the start but atleast not weak.

7. Cole

Cole Always Bored AF

Reading List:
    Link
    i've finished LOTM and stopped reading Reverend Insanity because i was getting annoyed by Fang Zheng lol but i'm gonna read it again from the start soon. I'll check out Doomsday Wonderland, thanks!

i've also read Legend of Sun Knight, Dominion's End, and 1/2 Prince so i'll definitely check that out!

TaffyGirl13 likes this.
  8. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha you'll enjoy this fun side story then, it's hilarious XD The first world they go to is Dominion's End~

Cole likes this.