Recommendations Nobles

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DreadSnoop, Oct 3, 2022.

1. DreadSnoop

DreadSnoop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where mc is a noble and have to strength and expand his domain or is a prince and have to make his faction... OH *fantasy setting* please.
    My favorite part in the novels are when the mc give a rare book to some subordinate, discover some innate ability in someone and bring under his wing or find some resource to nurture a select few... mc grooming his subordinates etc
    I like the ideia of making an elite force and kind of dislike obscenely op mc who fight alone and the sides characters are just there to exlclaim how good mc is. (but i can do with op mc if the rest is like what i am looking for)
    There is something like that ?

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well World of Cultivation has things like that. MC gives many of his subordinates manuals he gets by trading with PU or other ways. He mostly travels with his subordinates / army when he has created his army and later on lets all of them read all of the manuals he has gotten his hands on. He does not really train them himself. Pu and the gravestone, who reside inside his head/soul do train part of his people and MC too. MC's identity is a secret for a large part of the novel, but we find out later he comes from an important family that has been destroyed. He is the only one who survived. He builds up his own strongest power in the world from nothing.
    Is Cultivation setting.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
    P2wo and DreadSnoop like this.