Recommendations Novel similar to "Peerless battle spirit"

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rk0015, Jul 17, 2019.

1. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have caught up with this TL of this one.. and want some story similar to it.. with at least 1500 ch translated

2. dweenator

dweenator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im actually very curious about your opinion on this novel and how u got to read that much chapters even more so that its lnmtl.

I've read reviews, it's very 'generic' and thats being generous.

3. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because i dont know all the secrets that has to be found out

4. dweenator

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized a few minutes after i commented.

It';s probably a difference in how many novels each of us read.

I could say i have read atleast 20 novels that are 'generic' so i probably couldn't stomach reading one more and you probably havent read enough so you could read it and even go after the machine translations.

To be honest, i don't even know how i read ATG and MGA back when it was newly translated. I binged read both novels and caught up with then current chapters and forgot about it until now.

In between that time, i've read some quality novels so i can't read both novels seriously, i only catch up with the latest translated chapters and see if there's anything fun going on.

5. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i havent been reading CN novels for long its actually my 3rd CN novel.. if u have any good suggestions then plz give me..

6. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MrAsura likes this.
  7. dweenator

Reading List:
    Link
    There are alot of them to be honest and i wouldn't know where to start.

I'll just start by mentioning these two authors that have written multiple novels that i really enjoyed.

IEatTomatoes and ErGen.

Other than those two, i'll list some of the novels i really liked.

Emperor's Domination
    History's Strongest Senior Brother
    Library of Heaven's Path
    Warlock of Magus World
    Paradise of Demonic Gods
    Perfect World
    Plundering the Heavens

There's also this author that i didn't really read his novels from start to finish(he has some novels that are completed) but i do keep up with the translated chapters and wiki/spoilers.

The Great Ruler/Battle Through the Heavens.

I don't know how to arrange these novels in a manner that you will like, keep in mind that i have read tons of other novels in between them so my tastes would have fluctuated(if i read too much wussy mc or mcs that are always weak then my taste would fluctuate to that of mcs that are overpowered either through personal strength or trait like scheming).

Nonetheless, a good source of novel would be www.wuxiaworld.com

It was the first website where i first read my first chinese novel(Coiling Dragon which was taken off the site and now sold as a e-book on amazon).

Out of all the websites i read translated novels on, chinese or korean(sadly they don't have any japanese novels, decent japanese novels are very hard to find still there's anime/manga for that so its balanced). I found that wuxiaworld is the one website where i rarely find 'trash'(in my opinion) novels being translated there.

There's also a very huge gap in translation, not to diss other translators but i can't help compare them to wuxiaworld's standards. Especially the translators of IET or ErGen novels(namely deathblade and ren). The translations they do are just on a different level, it translates well into english and flows well.

EDIT: Wuxiaworld has many novels that are completed from IET and ErGen, you might want to read them now because they might follow Coiling Dragon's path of going on amazon.

8. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

thank you.. i will read those.. btw how many ch Coiling Dragon has?? i will try to read it on another site similar to NU.

9. MrAsura

MrAsura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    I have read a lot of novels ... there are good novels and bad ones.

And by the way Spirit Realm is not good in my opinion I do not recommend it, its good at start ..but with the progress of the story lose its attractiveness.

I recommend you the Douluo Dalu series . Cuz It's unique.
    It has a unique cultivation style and unique story.
    Of course there are legendary novels mentioned in previous comments, but the stories and style are almost similar.
    So please trust me and give it a try and I assure you that you will not regret it. !!P.S(*SORRY FOR MY BAD ENG*)

10. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks.. I read Douluo Dalu manhwa before till ch 10 before stopping.. I will read its novel then.. BTW any other Unique cultivation stories??
    Well as for english mine is also not that good..

11. MrAsura

MrAsura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link