Recommendations Novel where the characters have an actual relationship ? Isekai/Fantasy genre

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Altair545, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Silvarion

Silvarion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok:, 'lighthearted story' and 'deep, meaningful relationships' have very little overlaps in their venn diagram.

3. Augustus

Augustus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arcane emperor royal road

4. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  5. Altair545

Altair545 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like Andurs stories as well man Celestial and Ascathon are great.

6. Altair545

Altair545 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah thx for the giant list brother I'll be sure to check out MAM.

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huuuuuuhhh... i think in Magi's grandson (unless it's in the translated chapter of WN or in raws) MC still didn't get to do the deed with FL.
    Do Death March have the MC have sex with someone ?????
    Isekai Smartphone, nope it feels like it's a cliche harem isekai series where MC doesn't have sex at all but i can maybe be wrong.
    Care to tell me more about them ? I only accept fluffy smooth-riding adventure works.
    If you are a lot thankful, got a small time on your hand AND find some chapters of my recommendations really good, you can maybe join me in discussion and share with me some comments.

Also if you are/become a fan of the Yuri/shoujo-ai genre, join us fellow yuri lovers in Yuri Garden (NUF) to talk about yuri.

8. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he did, but the scene was skipped by the author: it was (if I'm not mistaken) at the first city, he visited the brothel to pop his cherry so to speak. I remember this since Arisa upon knowing this, made the biting handkerchief scene LOL
    Not quiet sure afterward, since I haven't followed after v16ch59, but he did mention to the girls 'bout want to marry them all (a requirement from a high elf priestess he interested in, "makes a lot of kids if you want to marry me."

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  9. AlphaFi

AlphaFi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in conclusion, no substantial character romance until the late game.

10. Altair545

Altair545 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well about the Andur stories there's no NTR or anything like that but still theres quite a bit of fighting so idk if you will like it but it's just mostly about two people that always fall in love even if they're opposites they're both gods that die and get reincarnated but they always end up finding each other again, sometimes the stories is about them being gods and sometimes it's just their reincarnations with some past memories but both main characters are pretty fun, the guy is a psychopath ? lol that only helps out the people he likes and the woman is a control freak that likes everything to be in the palm of her hand, they're pretty interesting stories but again idk if youll like them.

Do you have a group or something brother?

All right i'll join the Yuri Garden i am a Yuri lover myself.

11. Sangnz

Sangnz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think anyone has recommended these yet.

NEET Receives a Dating Sim System - technically could be considered isekai as the MC transfers to an alternate modern day earth which contains special ability users whos organisations hide in the shadows protecting normal people from spirits, harem with decent character development you do actually see growth in the characters some more than others. As of currently translated chapters no full blown sexy times but there has been a bit of messing around.

Dragon King's Son-In-Law - set in the modern world except dragons and human cultivators exist but they are a secret to the normal ppl of the world, The MC accidently swallows the dragon core of the little princess of the one of the dragon clans and the story develops from there, the romance is fairly slow and fluffy nothing beyond a smooch on the cheek or holding hands atm but it is building up nicely.

12. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link