Resolved Novel with a part I really liked.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ChaoStaxx, Dec 5, 2019.

1. ChaoStaxx

ChaoStaxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember the plot of the entire novel (though it should be something like 'carefree party of dreams'). I should mention it's likely a Xuanhuan novel as well.

Anyways, the part I remember is when the main character has discovered to rank up he must devour other "hims" from different realities.

He goes to one where the 'him' is in a terrible spot. Driven to the ocean by the righteous, and now the same people are forcing him to go along with a plan to increase the rep of their "chosen one".

MC takes over, cultivates past Golden Core (which was hard since the other guys cultivation was terrible and needed some sort of item to even start), reverses the situation, and ends up forming an ocean empire. He later fulfills the last of that 'hims' karma and ends up leaving the reality with a treasure he made there (a sphere/pearl with tons and tons of water in it, making it super heavy and strong).

I find it annoying that I can remember this one arc but nothing else of the novel. Anyways, help would be appreciated.

2. phucanhcr02

phucanhcr02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Astaroth likes this.
  3. ChaoStaxx

ChaoStaxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. It was seriously bothering me.