Forgotten Title Novel with a quarter rabbit-beastman MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ruebenbrei, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Ruebenbrei

Ruebenbrei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for the name of a novel I have read around three or four years ago since quite a while now and hope someone here might be able to help. I am sure it was a translated novel and no MTR. I can't remember any names of the characters, but I still know the plot quite well.

The male MC got reborn in a fantasy world with a caring family, where he trained quite a lot to become very strong for his young age. His father taught him in martial arts and is a half rabbit beastman, making the MC a quarter rabbit beastman, but both don't have any animal like features. Nevertheless, the MC likes to run around with fake bunny ears, because he likes his rabbit tribe heritage so much. Later, the MC actually participated in a fighting tournament of the beast tribe, meeting the rabbit-tribe.
    I also remember that after some time he traveled the world and fell in love with a princess of a beast kingdom, who later turned out to be a crossdressing guy, which caused them to break up.
    He visits some sort of magic academy afterwards, where he actually didn't learn much because at that point he was already overpowered enough. There, he gets a new girlfriend and spends most of his time improving the kingdom with some of his projects instead of wasting his time in the school.
    I remember his new relationship to be quite romantic, until the crossdressing prince joined the school. He now was randomly genderbend by some goddess into a girl, creating a very weird love triangle.
    At the same time, the MC discovered that his father had a one night stand with a fairy before he married the MC's mother, resulting in a half-sister of the MC. Said half-sister become a warrior who traveled the world challenging other fighters, while the fairy mother of the half-sister turned out to be some sort of secret protector of the MC, who watched him since birth while staying invisible.

It was somewhere here that I stopped reading the novel, but with all that information I was unable to find out the title while searching the internet. Maybe someone here knows the name from my description.

2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    It's creepy that his dad's one-night stand is stalking him

3. Zom the Monk

Zom the Monk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually remember this one, but sadly I don't remember the title. I do know that the translator's actually finished the story though. I was a bit iffy on the overall story, but at least it was completed.

4. tekinwillie

tekinwillie TEKING

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you happen to know what the original language was?

5. Ruebenbrei

Ruebenbrei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the replies so far. I am not aware of the original language, but if I had to guess, its most likely either Japanese or Korean. I also think I read it here on Novel Updates, since at that time it was basically my sole website for novels. Since I am almost sure it wasn't Chinese, both mentioned languages should be the most likely ones. Also tried the series finder option with the tags I remembered, but couldn't find anything in the end.

6. Ruebenbrei

Ruebenbrei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I thought a bit more and the name of the half-sister might have been Scarlet, but I am not 100% sure about this. Not sure if this information might help, but I thought to mention it anyway.