Novel with gong master and shoudisciple

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Chea chantrea, May 26, 2020.

1. Chea chantrea

Chea chantrea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I somehow find it suck to read shou master and gong disciple types so I want to change my style.I want to read to read a gong master x shou disciple relationship I tried so hard to find them, but i can find only the villains has sth to says.I want moreeeeee. It's fine If no one translated it yet just give me link is fine too❤️️

2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Try the novel, The Villain has Something to Say.

It's a reborn novel, where mc is the Canon fodder villain who in truth is a misunderstood genius disciple of Ml.

Mc got reborn in Time before the protagonist was accepted by ml as disciple.

This is a great novel.

Try reading it.

3. karii94

karii94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Devil Venerable Also Wants to Know
    I think this one is what you want, but the translation just started so there's only a few chapters, I read the raws and the story is really good I recommend.

4. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    Given this is discussion, you might want to repost in "I'm looking for..."
    Also given that this is in discussion, I want to give a heads up on why there isn't as many in the opposite direction. Overall, it's more difficult to write the romance and easier to mess up, like all superior/subordinate love relationships. In the opposite direction, readers tend to find it more acceptable/are more forgiving because we can see clearer that there is willing consent.