Recommendations Novels with Good "Metephorical" Face Slapping

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by reyanoo, Jun 23, 2020.

1. reyanoo

reyanoo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Greetings Humans,

What i am looking for is a novels with Good "Metephorical" Face Slapping. AKA Sweet Revenge.

I like when villains underestimate and provoke the MC or MC's friends or family and the MC goes full evil on them in retaliation and villains beg for mercy.

Not some unsatisfying BS Like where some villain tries to rape the MC family member and the MC gets back at them by punching in the face once "to teach them a lesson" or call the cops like a pu**y, in my opinion this calls for some good old cutting of the PP or at least breaking a few limbs.

i dont care if MC Male or Female Nor if the MC is righteous or Evil as long as the revenge is more horrifying than the villains act or at least equals to it.
    as long as its satisfying for the reader.

Some novels i liked the face slapping Style of are:
    - Dungeon Defense
    - Ace of the Dragon Division
    - Ultimate Scheming System
    - Beauty and the Bodyguard

Thanks..

2. k1llsh0t_87

k1llsh0t_87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it sounds like you should check out cultivation novels it has so much face slapping in them I constantly see people asking for recommendations without face slapping as there are minor things like someone boasting about how strong they are or how only they can do something or mc can't do something just for the mc to do it to more major things like arrogant young master thinks the mc is trash that isn't even worth sparing a breath for and attempts to kill the mc or harm his family in some way whether it be rape or something else just for the mc to completely destroy him and when he begs for mercy mc is just like would you have given me mercy? no you wouldn't so die