(NSFW) Cultured Games Sharing

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by LivingCorpse, May 20, 2021.

?

How much would you rate my cultured collection?

1. 100/5 I popped my monocle reading this

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. 5/5 Much culture so wow

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. 4/5 Well yes it's good my fellow cultured citizen

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. 3/5 For a peasant, you seem to know your culture

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  5. 2/5 It seems you're only skin deep in the culture my friend

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  6. 1/5 I know a troglodyte with more culture than you

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. 0/5 I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about some culture? Not some garbage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I'm sorry, who are you? Why am I here? Where is the exit? Where is my mom? Help, I am scared...

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    There's not much spicy content getting posted lately... Worry not! LivingCorpse to the rescue!

So I as a Cultured person shall bless you ignorant pleb with so much knowledge about culture, that you wish you knew beforehand. Why am I doing this you ask? Why of course, because of the generosity in my heart... also I'm bored and there's not much cultured content getting shared around in this forum nowadays.
    Anyway moving on...

I will now share a bit of information on the cultured games that I know and my take on them, but you're free to share your cultured games in this place as well! for this is a place of culture!

Kamidori Alchemy Meister
    images (3).jpeg
    Visual Novel + Gameplay, basically the best combination for cultured games. The gameplay is basically a tactical RPG with some store management element added. The premises of the game is basically: You're a noob alchemist, you gotta climb the rank of alchemist guild by managing your store and doing favor for various people to get out of being called noob... Also maybe collect girls along the way. The game is divided into store management part where you craft stuff to sell in your store and to equip your party then there's the tactical RPG part where you can collect material as well as complete quest and challenge to get rewards. The gameplay and story was pretty interesting that the cultured content is pretty much just bonus at this point. Definitely give it a try if you like Visual Novel with gameplay mechanic.

Koikatsu
    images (4).jpeg
    Ever wanted to become hentai anime protagonist? This is basically the closest thing you can get short of throwing yourself in front of truck-kun in Hope of getting isekaied. This is basically an Anime School simulator with lots of cultured content. The gameplay and story is pretty meh, but the main draw of koikatsu is the ability to design your own Anime girl and interact with them! And this game character creation is perhaps one of the best or if not the best of it kind. This game also has somewhat active modding community. The mods pretty much enhances both the gameplay and the already amazing character creation system. Definitely recommend this for those who like to create an Anime character. BTW, the steam version has the cultured content cut so you need to download a patch to restore it to have the full experience.

Succubus Affection
    images (5).jpeg
    Changing gear to small games. This short 2D side scrolling action games is pretty good. In this game, you're a the only tasty shota in existence and every monster girl in the world want to rape cuddle with you because of it. So, how do you solve this problem? By becoming friends of course! How do you become their friends? By raping cuddling them first of course! Don't ask me, apparently that's just how this works in monster girl logic. The artwork is great and the animation is pretty fluid. Also, it has monster girl, so that's a plus point to me. You might be turned off by the 2D scrolling action aspect but the fight is so easy that a guy like me who can't even win the first level of Megaman zero without cheat able to play without popping my veins once. Definitely recommend.

Pocket Gal Hunter
    images-1.jpeg
    Basically a Pokemon parody. Except instead of catching Pokemon, you catch Poke gal or whatever they are called. Anyway it plays and feels like Pokemon games albeit less polished and pretty short. Although for a parody games, this one is actually decently good. The artwork look a bit janky at times but overall it was great. If you like Pokemon games but wish it has cultured content this one is definitely for you.

Custom Order Maid 3D 2
    com3d2_mainvisual.jpg
    Going back to larger games... Have you wish to have your own maid? Do you want to have fun playing with various maid whenever you want? Well, unless you're rich like Jeff Bezos that's probably not gonna happen. But hey I can tell you how to experience the closest thing to that. This game as the title suggest is all about maid. It's a management type game where you try to create and maintain an establishment that caters to customers that wish to interact with maid. You do this by managing each maid schedule and training them both day training and night training. And yes the night training is pretty much what you think of... Super Smash Bros match between maids! Hah just kidding, it's sex it always is with these types of games. The maid character creation is not as great as Koikatsu, but it's definitely good enough. There's NTR content but it can be avoided or turned off. Also when I meant it when I say large at the beginning. At least in terms of disk space required this game need a lot of space, around 40 to 50 GB at least. I dunno why it needed that much, I suspect that the company that made it didn't bother doing any kind of file compression when creating this game. But if you have disk space to spare and you also loves maids, then I recommend this game.

AI Shoujo
    images (6).jpeg
    Tired of all the Anime character? Here something a bit more real looking. If you know Koikatsu, you probably also know this game. From the same company that made Koikatsu, this game is basically an island living simulator with girls. The gameplay pretty much consist of gathering stuff to make stuff and then raising the affection and personality of the girls by taking care and interacting with them. You can build shelter with the stuff you gather though only at specific places. The character creation is very polished as expected of the same company that made Koikatsu. The game was enjoyable enough, but after you unlocked the Housing Island as well as every craftable items there's not much to do except flirting around with the girls. But overall, it was great cultured content, I wish the developer add more island though. If you interested, you have to know that it seems that this game is poorly optimized. You can have the latest hardware and somewhat it still doesn't play as smoothly as it should. Though it seems the problem is a case by case basis, after all I can play this game despite having potato for a PC. If you're confident in your hardware, you can give it a try.

That's all my knowledge of cultured games I will give for now. I only share some that at least somewhat normal, there are more but I'm afraid that this thread is already long enough.
    After all, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only cultured gentleman out here so If you want to share your cultured games, feel free to do so!

SoulZer0, Kysil, Dat_Karma and 5 others like this.
  2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I have hundreds on my pc. Personal favorite would be Succubus Farm, lol.

LivingCorpse likes this.
  3. Shiki

Shiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about fate/stay night?

Havisu likes this.
  4. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    Summertime Saga. Only one Ive ever played, but the art’s great and the game’s completely free, so....

5. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll give a plug for some of my favorite games from my favorite compary: Yuzusoft.
    Dracu-Riot!
    [​IMG]

Riddle Joker
    [​IMG]

Then I guess I'll drop a game from another company that I probably don't recommend you actually play since its opening theme is a bit misleading...

And here's a fun VN about a poor (lucky) guy saving the world from dragons
    The sequal came out for this recently too, so I need to check that out when I have the time.

There's also Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen! which is what I consider top tier, since it's got isekai and full live 2d animations for a good portion of the content. Can't find any images for it that I can share here though.

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    LivingCorpse likes this.
  6. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't mention any Visual Novel except the one with some kind of gameplay mechanic since there too any of them. Also, Fate series is pretty much turned mainstream at this point so it would be difficult for them to produce an official games with cultured content.

Havisu likes this.
  7. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Not familiar with the cultured games so no idea tbh.
    Agreed
    This kinda reminds me of the Moemon romhacks

LivingCorpse likes this.
  8. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Just visit F95Zone for free hgames

mrawesome69, lygarx and Meloonseed like this.
  9. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Moemon romhacks is also great but sadly you can't actually do "cultured" interaction with the one you catch.

10. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    kamidori!!!!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    also bunny black 1 n 2 are great

LivingCorpse likes this.
  11. Shiki

Shiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's my contribution, I guess.

The sims 4 - pretty much NSFW, especially when a certain mod is installed
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_4

Bitlife - available for iOS and android
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.candywriter.bitlife&hl=en_US&gl=US

Is that so? Well... I only know that it was originally an ero game. I don't play this one since let's play archive is available on the internet.

12. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    It definitely had r18 content originally, but only a very very small portion of the massive game. You can still get the r18 version if you wish, but it's mostly as an afterthought.

13. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Bunny black was quite fun too
    Amayui castle meister is also a nice eushully game
    Heard Rance was good but haven't touched that at all....

LivingCorpse likes this.
  14. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Corruption of Champions is the only one I've played bc a friend recommended it lol

GonZ555 and LivingCorpse like this.
  15. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... That is quite the bold post you have made there.

16. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, text based games. You truly are a man of culture. I play the second game but never touched the first one.
    I prefer Lilith Throne more than CoC 2 although both game isn't complete yet so it might change in the future.
    You think? I remember that there are more spicier stuff people post in the past compared to this.

ongoingwhy and GonZ555 like this.
  17. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    *coughs*
    Aokana
    *coughs*

There’s also Evenicle that’s great!

18. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not super into eroge, but I have played some. Out those I have played, Mirror is probably one of the better ones.
    It’s an actually decent match 3 game that involves tactics and such. After you clear each girl’s level, you can have some interactive time with her. The gameplay is fun, the actual smut is decent, all the individual girl’s stories are actually not bad for what you get, the art’s good, best $3 I’ve spent in a while, probably would have paid $15/$20 for the experience.

LivingCorpse likes this.
  19. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Legend has it, the main character in the Rance series Rance got placed number 1 on a vote survey in some magazine so many times for top h game character that they had to end it and make it exclusively for only female characters. Thus making him the overall all time greatest h game character ever. And I have also played kamidori. Monster girl quest too.

20. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    well there is Honey Select 2 but this cat not play it yet

for wolfrpg hmmm Branded Azel is good one
    from Acerola this cat recommendation is Claire Quest? the cum upgrade which used on few previous games is good, quite interesting quest~ Labyrinth of Tear kinda meh~ well Acerola formula is just that.... lul President Yukino type of ntr~

for loli lover Princess Sacrifice Fione is good, despite it old games the art is great with funny dialogue~ sell your companion for cake.....

this cat prefer rpgm games such as Meritocracy of Oni and Blade, Tales of a Cat and a Girl (the dialogues is hilarious!), Milf Quest ( forget the exact title, it use nes rpg style) ect

there also unity games but meh this cat pc need some update~ there also renpy but meh~ btw Akabur : Princess Training is fun