NU Icons

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by LiLi041, Aug 27, 2020.

1. LiLi041

LiLi041 【Lucky RNG Halo】【Eternal Townie】

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering whether I should try to purchase an icon from the shop (https://forum.novelupdates.com/shop/), but I have some questions:

1. Is it a pay daily kind of thing or just pay once and get it permanently? It says that they're $45 / day... so I think they should be pay daily, right? And a $15 / day discount if you pay by week?
    2. What do all the icons look like? Could anyone post all the icon images below? That includes all the summer icons, normal icons, etc.

If I have posted this in the wrong forum, please let me know so I can move it to the right one!

2. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not permanent, once they expire they're gone and must be repurchased again

Better than purchasing the icon, donate all your nuffies into "Get Tony to Tease Parth37955" because its a long dream that most nuffian want to see and when it happen, it would be festival

3. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    As upstairs said, it expires. You can turn on auto-renew and just like a subscription it will take the nuffies and give you the icon until you cancel it. Of course, if you did that, it would make more sense to go for the weekly price, unless you’re confident you can remember to turn off the subscription before a week is up.

For the summer icons, you can find it on Tony’s announcement in the forum, I think under “Site updates”? As for normal icons, I’d just suggest experimenting.
    Edit: here are the summer icons: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/summer-icons-2020.108133/

AliceShiki, LiLi041 and TokioftheBel like this.