Spoiler Nurturing the Hero to Avoid Death

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jul 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Random lurker

Random lurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey is it just me
    or most of the spoiler discussion in nuf is about a bl novel ?

pcheshire likes this.
  2. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not wrong in a sense lol... I'm seeing less het/action in spoiler threads lately. But IMO, it's mostly because it's super hard to find good het novels these days, especially non-harem ones. It's easier to find better 1v1 in danmei ahahahaha~

3. Librocubicularist

Librocubicularist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor Thank soo much for your spoilers!
    The wait for new translated chapter can be tiring sometime... But I'm gonna wait anyway ❤❤
    And also, I think Suzuki Tsuta or Haruno Atori will be good mangaka for this novel, their art style is good for fantasy.

Alegria Jones likes this.
  4. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe there is actually a new chapter that hasn't been spoiled out.... @scriptor :blobangel::blobangel:

Alegria Jones and scriptor like this.
  5. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the poke! Going to finish up the Scum Villain chapter for posting, then I'll spoil you all~

Alegria Jones likes this.
  6. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMFG I’M SO EXCITED :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait till to see the ending of this novel.

8. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally got around to MTL for this! Went into more detail than I expected.

Chapter 39 MTL summary:
    -it's still summer and hot. Lian complains that he's like a girl because his skin burns so easily and he has to wear a straw hat. Construction of anti-demon barriers and other defense measures still ongoing
    -there's going to be three festivals in the village at once
    -quite a lot of important figures (political -- like royalty, from the church, etc.) are coming to the village to celebrate
    -it's going to be lively and gorgeous, but after the festival comes......THE DEMON INVASION/ATTACK (yanno, the 'prologue' to the game). Lian has a quiet moment looking at his notebook of notes -- it's blank after the festival and he doesn't know what's going to happen next -- since it'll be sink or swim.
    -Lian drops by the church for tea with Mary. He sees chibis running around decorating, but also sees Lian and the saint girl working together. He remembers a scene from the game and he angsts a bit -- it was a nice scene in the game. He thinks he may have forced Alfred a little by bringing up the issue of the saint girl so early, making him choose before things could happen more naturally. (baka Lian, Alfred fell for you like a ton of bricks, the saint girl didn't change anything)
    -Alfred sees Lian, smiles, and comes running over like a giant puppy. He asks if anything's wrong. Lian denies it of course and changes the subject
    -there's a cute scene as the saint girl talks excitedly about how she climbed the tree. Lian does a tsukkomi because she's wearing a dress...even spats are kinda...... Bad people still going to peek. She feels a little down after he says this, so Lian pats her on the head and she cheers up
    -Alfred is the biggest vinegar jar in creation. He immediately grabs Lian back and looks sulky. LOL
    -Later on, Alfred asks Lian if he's free on the festival day. Lian replies that he's got time after his family does their stuff, so he and Alfred agree to meet during the festival on a date~
    -Alfred asks what Lian's favorite color is. It's blue -- like the color of the sky. (also like Alfred's eyes though it's not mentioned, lololol~)
    -they kiss~
    -open air festival time! Poor Lian's still wearing long sleeves. But at least it's tailor made to be thin and breathable. LOL
    -blah blah there's a popular village dance, etc. Lian's onstage with his family and he looks over the crowd at all the people he knows. Everyone's smiling and happy. Then Lian looks towards the mountains in the west, where he knows the demon invasion is going to come from.
    -he wishes everything could stay happy like this. But there's been news of increasing monster activity at the border, like a shadow beginning to appear.
    -Lian reaffirms his promise to himself to change things for everyone here.
    -Lian sees Alfred and the saint girl talking and feels a twinge in his heart. He believes Alfred wouldn't lie to him (about choosing him), but his heart's still being unreasonable.
    -Super butler saves Lian again! Lian now goes on his date with Alfred
    -Lian still angsting over taking the heroine's position beside Alfred. But he doesn't regret it.
    -they go to a hill to watch fireworks together. Alfred is super nervous as he pulls out two necklaces -- LOVE TOKENS OMGGGGG. I think it's kinda like a marriage proposal in this world (or something like it; it's definitely a promise)
    -Lian starts crying because feels (and because this scene never happened in the original, he doesn't know how things are going to change after this). Alfred says he cries a lot and Lian is all tsundere about it. LOL
    -later after the festival ends, Lian and Alfred go to help with cleanup. Then Lian gets 'warped' to a pure white space with chibi goddess crying. Chibi goddess keeps apologizing -- she was also scolded by the head honcho god about using supernatural means to interfere too much with people. XD
    -of course, they talk things out and Lian forgives her. The goddess promises not to do anything like that again.
    -chibi goddess notices the love token. Of course. And she ships it~ She says that strong feelings of protection, etc. have attached to it and that Alfred's chosen him. Lian thinks this deviation from canon game events may not be good, but the goddess thinks it's totally good since everyone's happier
    -goddess keeps telling Lian that if he and Alfred want to love, go ahead~ (shipper, shipper, shipper~)
    -Lian and the goddess each promise to do their best
    -Lian wakes up on his bed. Alfred's sleeping next to him. While stroking the glowing blue pendant on the necklace, he falls asleep to Alfred's breathing.

ni-b, IsaacaHawke, Audene and 19 others like this.
  9. Librocubicularist

Librocubicularist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    scriptor likes this.
  10. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 new chapters posted :aww:
    Summon celestial unicorn @scriptor

scriptor and Mino Micha like this.
  11. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ZOMG. Awesome. And thank you for the lovely summary Scriptor you’re so wonderful.

scriptor likes this.
  12. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    ....they didnt do the deed, did they?

13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they were just sleeping platonically this time. XD

14. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because of @scriptor summaries, i got hooked on reading the raws again.... so, because i am using mtl, aka google-sensei, are the latest chapters the end? Or was there a continuation? And i can’t wait for your summaries, just so i can determine if what i understand is the same from what you got...(y) :blob_pompom::blobthinkingsmirk:

scriptor likes this.
  15. Liliac

Liliac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still a 'few more' chs to go, but it has reached the climax aka the important monster attack event for the village.

scriptor likes this.
  16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an ongoing novel, as far as I know. It’s why we’re all lurking here :blobxd:

pcheshire, Kleep and Poor_Hero like this.
  17. Aquania

Aquania New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new updates for the novel?

18. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    None, and I'm dying to see more of this, I love the story so far and when I read the spoilers I love it even more! <3
    I hope this it's not dropped :(

19. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Poke me in 2 days if I don't update with spoilers here~

I was out due to health reasons, hopefully I'll be on here more regularly from now on. :blobmelt:

20. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u and I hope u get well soon :)

scriptor likes this.