Spoiler Nurturing the Hero to Avoid Death

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jul 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww.... Only 1 new update from the author? :blobsad: Might as well wait for a few new chapters piled up :blobpeek:

Thanks for the summary btw :cookie::aww:

scriptor likes this.
  2. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    meee~ please *v*)/

3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been providing MTL summaries in this thread as chapters come out. Only downside of this series is that it doesn’t update fast on author’s side. Though chapters are super long each time they come. :blobmelt:

4. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    yaasss i read afterwards keke Many thanks scriptor-sama *dogeza it's amazing huhu ;v;)/

Kleep and scriptor like this.
  5. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New update! :blobmelt:

Edited: the author took down the new chapter :blobfearful:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  6. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Sudden desire to edit it maybe? Or stockpiling...

7. Kirihara Maya

Reading List:
    Link
    The author might be trying to connect the flow between the new chapter and the previous ones since the chapter uploaded is about Rian's life before he came to Arkedia(?) and his thought about game-Alfred :hmm::hmm:

8. Kirihara Maya

Reading List:
    Link
    My summary for the newest chapter. Not a really a complete one though :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

The newly updated chapter replacing main chapter is an extra about Rian's brother, a total bro-con. The chapter is about his thought of Rian and some of his delusional thought borderline perverted. He firstly really against his future as the next lord since the place is quite in the border and he wished for a brother so he could go to the capital and leave the position of the family's head to his brother. He never thought that his brother would voluntarily stayed and wished to help out too so as a super ultra bro-con :blobjoy: he decided to accept his future position. In his minds, Rian will always become a pure angel-like child and he would never fall for someone with low and unknown status (Al). When he escaped (he insisted that he's taking a break) from his work, he noticed Rian sighing in the terrace and approached him. They talked for a bit when he noticed a red mark on his neck which made Rian flustered and excused himself to fix his clothes or something (in this point he thought the mark is caused by some bugs). Afterwards he noticed Al and Rian talking (more like he lecturing Al about the marks he left) and interrupted them (he's telling Al to stay away from Rian since he's jealous that Al could get intimate with Rian). Rian explaining about the bad bugs and the marks to his brother and his brother believed him. Al proposed to fix it by using the medicine he got left from Rian and openly harassing applied it. Rian couldn't stand it and jumped out of Al's reach while muttering that he's going to take revenge since only him got the hickeys. His brother who still believed that it caused by bugs thought that it's a bit unreasonable to ask his personal guard to protect him from a bug. Another case is when he returned from his friend's sister birthday party, he encountered Rian who just returned from his inspection trip (to set the beast alarm and the likes). He only managed to have Rian greets him before the couple went by him while talking happily (Rian and Al discussing over a book) when he noticed Al got a red mark and told him if he finally got bitten by a bug in which Al happily replied as a 'Yes' with a happy expression. He almost noticed their relationship (I think Al was about to kiss Rian or something) but got interrupted by the awesome butler of his house. In the end....he never noticed Rian already fell for Al and got eaten thoroughly and always thought that the only possible candidate for Rian's love life is him :blobjoy::blobjoy:

ni-b, IsaacaHawke, Jukki and 25 others like this.
  9. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor bro, his angel is already tainted and eaten :blobsmirk:
    Better search for a new angel :blob_grin:

Jukki, Rangeles, mmem and 5 others like this.
  10. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    i smell brocon yandere!

Darcy likes this.
  11. Kirihara Maya

Reading List:
    Link
    So....2 new chapters on Jan 8.....Some spoilers and new charas

Chapter 39 sum
    The chapter started with the notion that the defense systems Rian made for the village is finished. He made a few layers of defense aside from the alarm and counterattack magic he made like a few traps and the likes. The workers are all happy that the big work is finally over. Alfred congratulate Rian for finishing most parts of his plan and asked him what else he would do after this. Rian ponder over it and thinking that he most likely would strengthened the already set system, Alfred commented that most beast wouldn't be able to get past the current defense system Rian set up (Rian only said in his mind that the amount of the beast that would attack would past anyone's imagination so he need to do more). In between, Rian also remembered that it would be soon Alfred would meet with the heroine and felt sad about it.

Anyways since most of difficult works are finished, they held something like a banquet to celebrate it. After the banquet they went back to have a bath and some rest, in which Rian wished to go to the join bath with the others but got refused fiercely and Alfred made sure (bordering threatening?) Rian never went into one and used the bath in his room (the villagers set up Al and Rian's to be the one with indoor bathroom and the biggest room too). Rian couldn't sleep (and he's a bit drunk too) and went knocking Alfred's room to invite him to drink a bit more. Alfred helplessly went along with his wishes but refused to let Rian drink anymore, so after he drink one cup, he bundled Rian back into his bed after putting both the cup and wine out of his reach (the top shelves in the room). Rian obviously displeased with this treatment and struggled which resulted in Alfred being pushed down under him plus kissed him (he also thinks that it was the first time he ever initiated things :blobjoy::blobparty:). Alfred surprised with the sudden 'attack' but felt something different with Rian and asked him what happened. Rian just complained that every time Alfred would always 'seduce' him so wouldn't it be fine if sometimes he's the one who did it. In the end, Alfred complied to his wishes and asked him how Rian wanted it :)blobnosebleed:). After the first round :blobnosebleed: *cough*:blobnosebleed:, Rian told Alfred to follow his heart in the future. If there's some doubt, then he shouldn't choose it (he's telling Al if he ever fall for the heroine then he should do it and didn't mind about Rian in a roundbout way). Alfred a bit pissed of it and asked Rian whether he could 'do' him a lot :)blobjoy:). Rian agreed to it but also felt that Alfred is a bit angry but he didn't know what the cause of his anger and only told Alfred that he should take responsibility of carrying him around if tomorrow he couldn't walk :)blobjoy:). The day after, Rian couldn't even raise his head to look at the others people while he was carried by Alfred :)blobjoy:).

Chapter 40 sum
    As usual, Rian is helping around the church when Marie noticed that the snow started to fall. Rian looked away from the window since he knew that it was the time the heroine came (Marie sent a letter to the church HQ for some help in taking care of the children and the church too and the current time the helpers supposed to be arrive soon too). The twins children then came running at them and told them that there are guest waiting for them. The children also told them that one of the guest have the same eye and hair color as Alfred while the other is handsome knight. Rian felt more dejected at it since he knew that one of them is the heroine but Marie encouraged him that the result might be different from what he's thinking. He followed after Marie to greet the guest but then surprised with the knight. The knight is not supposed to be there yet (he's going to be the party members in the last part or something). Marie introduced Rian (with full of praise of how he's a good, kind, and serious kid) in which made Rian flustered (because of the praise and how he is supposed to be 'Rian' though he admitted that he never acted like 'Rian' nowadays).

When they finished introducing each other (Heroine's name is Eva Vierge(Romaji: Efaa Vieruju), the knight's is Sveat Shutser(Romaji: Shuveato Shutsaa), and the samurai is Calis Pisty(Romaji: Kalisu Pisti)), they were interrupted with Alfred coming in to report that he finished repairing the chicken's place. He's surprised when he looked at Eva and stared at Rian before sighing heavily (he finally knew what Rian meant the other night and his odd behaviour). Eva also suprised since she never met someone with the same hair and eye color. Alfred explained that he's from the west before being stranded in the current village and got taken care of by Marie. Rien felt more and more sad as he looked at the three chatting. He was about to leave before Alfred stopped him and reached out his hand. He asked Rian to choose for himself too.

"Rian....you too, choose..."

"Eh?"

"....You,.....what do you want to do?"

"....I...."

"Choose while following your own heart, the one who said that, wasn't it you? And you yourself, was it different?"

"That is"

"Rian"
    Finally deciding to follow his own heart, Rian decided to take Alfred's hand. Alfred just pulled his hand to him which made Rian fell into his embrace but before Rian could complained (he hit his nose against his chest I guess) to Alfred, Alfred already kissed him. Alfred then told him that since the snow wouldn't stop anytime soon it's better to go back before it piled up. Rian could only nod at the suggestion, Alfred (happily for sure) lead him out while bidding farewell to Marie. Rian was startled and looked back to notice that the guests all seemed surprised and shocked (Rian wised to bury himself because of shame). Alfred pulled him into Rian's carriage and talked to him more about the situation (Rian cried after he entered the carriage which also surprised himself). Alfred confessed to Rian that he didn't need fame or wealth (he even said that he would happily give it to other who wanted it) and the one thing he want is him and Rian also said that what he wanted is here (Alfred and the village he lived) too. Unfortunately, Rian noticed the place after Alfred give him a kiss (on his forehead), he wished that he could bury himself and scolded inwardsly that he never learnt even if it's only a short time after the last one. The driver asked Rian where he should send them to (each own's place or.... *cough*) in which Alfred told him (more like tempted him) that there's a new born Boa Sheep(?) [Boa Sheep: An animal which supposed to have some fluffy fur, round body (ball of fluff) and very cute like some doll if it's new born] in the ranch. Alfred additionally told him that he could also played with the chibis and have dinner there as well if it's got dark....then he could also have a sleepover there too (Alfred also said that he would listen to his complaint in a very suggestive voice :blobnosebleed:). Rian in the end choose to go to the ranch :blobjoy: in which his driver only grinned in reply. The chapter ended with Alfred offering to make some hot wine for him but Rian said he preffered hot milk with dry grape, spice, and a lot of honey added in it which made him (Alfred) laugh at his choice before falling asleep knowing Alfred would wake him up later.

"If I have to choose. I, will choose here. Here is....the one I wanted the most....You..."

"I....am...." ".....Me too" "Me too....This one...is the one...I wanted the most"

A little bit long and there might be some places I forgot to add....:notlikeblob::notlikeblob: Wished for the new next chappie with those additional charas :aww::cookie:

ni-b, IsaacaHawke, Audene and 29 others like this.
  12. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much I was hoping this would update soon!!!!

morticia_addams likes this.
  13. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too:blobmelt:

15. sleepchaser

sleepchaser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Punching out chapter 6 right now, about 1/5 done. Here's an unedited teaser:
    Autumn touched the charming leaves of every tree, turning them shades of brown until they tumbled to the ground. Soon it would be winter. Stepping outside without a thick coat was just asking to catch a cold.

And the Goddess still hadn’t contacted me.

Hey, did you really forget all about me? I had four more years until I could finally go home!

Above was a cloudy sky and before me was a path where the leaves had fallen. Coupled with the scenery of the wintry town, and the shivering folk all around, the whole image made me pretty depressed.
    -----​
    The municipal school’s “intermediate magic ceremony” (魔法術式中級) class is a lecture open to a limited amount of students. Without magical ability, there is nothing you can do in that class.

That said, the elementary level alternative was open to anyone, even those with poor magical ability. It was for people whose abilities, at their height, were about as good enough to light a match or purify water to drink. They seemed to be useful for everyday life, though.

The gap between the intermediate and elementary classes was tremendous. Students at that level were expected to burn large objects like logs, raise a sudden gust of wind, and freeze things. It seemed like a sudden jump to real magic.

As such, not many students made the cut. Even if you gathered all the students eligible for the class, there would only be twenty people there, with a mixture of students both young and old. Of the ninety people in the first grade, a mere five were accepted into the intermediate level class.

Unfortunately, the three stooges were held back in the elementary class, and were crying all the way to the agricultural practice lesson (農学の実地授業).

In my class of thirty people, only Alfred and I made it into the intermediate level.

16. sleepchaser

Reading List:
    Link
    NHAD chapter 6 is 100% translated. Will be released in approximately 16 hrs after editing.

swordfish, veihakase, Corensi and 4 others like this.
  17. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU DA BEST

sleepchaser likes this.
  18. sleepchaser

Reading List:
    Link
    NHAD chapter 6 is posted. Might take a few minutes to show up in NU's database though.

19. Kirihara Maya

Reading List:
    Link
    Notice for those raw readers.....new chapter is out :blobparty: I haven't read it yet....maybe later :notlikeblob:

scriptor and Kleep like this.
  20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna go MTL it in a bit :D

Kleep likes this.