Obese Man Threatens to Shit Himself if the Flight Attendant Does Not Wipe His Ass

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SoulZer0, Jan 23, 2019.

1. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    A 200kg passenger forced flight attendants to strip him in a toilet and wipe his ass during a long flight from the United States to Taiwan.

Kuo was the Chief Purser of EVA Air on the flight. She said the passenger, estimated 200 kg, boarded the plane in a wheelchair and requested he be given three adjoining seats in economy class due to his size.

As the flight was not full, he was granted his request, which later allegedly escalated to a demand to use the plane's business class lavatory because he would not fit in the economy cubical.

Kuo says the passenger claimed an injury to his right hand prevented him from fully undressing himself in order to use the lavatory. He asked the cabin crew to pull down his pants for him.

Kuo said:

I told him we couldn't help him, but he started yelling. He told me to go in there immediately and threatened to relieve himself on the floor. As the passenger's genitals were now exposed, one of my colleagues brought a blanket, which I used to cover his modesty.

But he very angrily slapped my hand away, saying he couldn't breathe and only wanted me to remove his underwear so he could use the toilet.

After granting the request, the man yelled at them for not cleaning his ass as promised.

Kuo said she never promised to clean his ass and the passenger threatened stay right there and shit himself. He refused to leave the business restroom unless being served.

However, he began moaning in pleasure as the chief attendant wiped his backside while wearing three pairs of latex gloves.

He said: "Oh, mmm, deeper, deeper," and then accused my chief attendant of not properly cleaning his backside, requesting that she do it again.

She repeated the action three times before leaving, at which point the passenger said: 'You can pull my pants back up now.'

After the flight arrived at Taoyuan Airport, a male ground crew took the man off the flight with wheel chair. He asked him if he needed to use the bathroom. The passenger said “yes,” but when asked if he needed assistance, replied, “No, I can do it myself.”

Sauce

This dude is straight up disgusting man, why does he face no consequences?

2. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was weirdly funny... it’s not everyday that you wipe an obese guy’s butt

RottenApple likes this.
  3. Lucenda

Lucenda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....How depraved and shameless can people be.

4. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    See, if you'd take the effort to read like the third comment chain in the reddit thread, you'd be pointed to another article answering your question. Well, it's a blogger so no idea how credible the guy is, but it gives extra information.

5. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I heard about this on the radio this morning lmao I couldn't stop laughing

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  6. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What an arsehole. (Pun intended) HAHAHA! But that is pretty disgusting, some people take a mile when you give an inch.

An interesting thought. What would he be charged with if this was to be taken in a legal direction? Harassment? Plus, could he even be done for anything?

7. TerraEarth

TerraEarth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't want to offend his sect/clan/senior brother/father/mother/pet dog.

8. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    see this is the reason that gillete made that ad, in their perfect world some men would show up and hold the fat man acountable so that the air plane crew (i asume mainly female) could have another boring shity flight.
    we need a hero, we need gillete man!!!!

9. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, we need this dude from the Gillette ad a6pmAnA1_700w_0.jpg

10. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    200 kilo huh... That's a lot of fat. Should have just threw him off into the ocean. He'll float.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Wujigege likes this.
  11. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clearly, this depraved sack of fat wants a far deeper experience than just wiping. If karma exists, then sooner or later; I hope his broken ass shall be delivered unto unsuspecting penetrating wolves. And if hell exists, then one circle or level; I hope he shall experience death march for eternity through blazing flames, scorched grounds, and poison air.

12. J-Mitch

J-Mitch ⚖ Tipping the Scales of the World

Reading List:
    Link
    Either this is made up, or the flight attendant personnel are brainless.

Checked online. https://nypost.com/2019/01/21/fligh...weight-passenger-forced-her-to-wipe-his-butt/

They are brainless. First, they often demand a guy pays for 3 seats if he needs 3 seats. They were too nice.

Second. They should not be taking off anyone's clothes.

The end.

Ok, not the end. Clearly this was sexual assault.

But these attendants fell into the position by going down that slippery slope. There are guidelines in place for handling customers and what you should and should not do for them.

It is not in their job description to be touching anyone's bodily fluids much less stripping them.

That fat guy should be arrested, and the women fired.

RottenApple and reagents 11 like this.
  13. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    WTAF .So much scum

14. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    no, simply a random dude that is shaving at home (gillete cream beard) is teleported in and the only way to go back is to solve the problem

15. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god the union wants to do something about it

Sabruness likes this.
  16. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, the management of the airlines are shitheads, at least from my understanding of stuff in the article linked in the reddit post. The flight attendants were worried about being fired if shit went bad (no pun intended). If it's one of those "low-cost" airlines where the only thing management cares about is money then it's understandable.

The article linked in the reddit chain

reagents 11 and SoulZer0 like this.
  17. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you blaming the workers instead of this fat shit head, dude? This dude actually did shit all over the place years before when he was rejected. This wasn't his first time doing this.

I think they just prefer not to have shit all over the place.

18. J-Mitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, it makes sense now. Places like that should not exist. This is why workers get taken advantaged of. A boss needs to stick up for his/her people.

19. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an airline that only hires female flight attendants/cabin crew and (this is just assumption) probably only hires those who are attractive and meet their criteria.

so, yeah, it's one of those shit companies.

20. J-Mitch

Reading List:
    Link
    I clearly blamed both.

That guy should be charged, arrested, and banned from flight travel. And if there were kids on that plane and he did crap all over himself, given the circumstances, he should be looked over now for as a sexual predator.

Considering what @Sabruness said about management though, my initial thought to fire them is gone. I had mentioned that firing them should happen because there are clear guildines for cases like this. If I were their boss, I'd be looking at this as "First let me get this nasty guy in jail" and the second, "My employees need training. To allow such a situation to even get to that stage."

But if management does not have their back, it is quite understandable. And that said management deserves to be put under a microscope for this.