Discussion Obstacles in Love

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Nom de Plume, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    Make sure never to trip over it then :blobcheeky:

Nom de Plume and Bad Storm like this.
  2. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I make sure I know when to cut it off so I won't get dragged by it :blob_coffee:

WinByDying likes this.
  3. Izrail

Izrail Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion it hard to get the parent in law blessing cause today its all about money and love are useless

Nom de Plume likes this.
  4. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The person you love is actually a sociopath/psychopath/narcissist who never has and never will really love you back (because for one reason or another, they are apparently incapbable of love, in the way that you think of love), but tricked you into thinking they did love you, and you have suddenly found out the truth in the worst way possible.

I tried learning about narcissists online and some people write out their experiences. Those stories are insane.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Nom de Plume likes this.
  5. Nazgand

Nazgand New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the nth significant other's family member comes to test whether you are worthy of being your significant other's significant other.</joke>

6. McNoodle

McNoodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The inability of the couple to come to terms with their feelings aka their strong denial that they're in love with each other. It's like, b*tch just get together already and quit it with these bs misunderstandings!

7. The Ram

The Ram [Anxiety Sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my fuckin god I know exactly what you mean.....
    I had 2 friends who were just like that.....for damn near 8 years..... it's the weirdest thing though, they never got together..... the girl instead shacked up with one of me and the guys best friends.....ooooo he did NOT take that well, took over a damn year for them to actually be in the same place again.....
    I get it, he broke the bro code, but dude, I've been saying to you to ask her out for YEARS....years I might add that those two knew eachother as well. It's yo own damn fault for not actually making it a relationship and being content with weird ass flirting and strong intimacy for years.....
    I mean nigga, every time you two got drunk, or even just soberly stayed at a party together you ended up in the same fuckin bed and not doing anything.
    I mean....isn't that just insane? not ONCE were they officially dating. and I had to just look at those two morons flirting constantly and then being pissed at eachother because "I liked you a few months ago~!" "I was giving up back then~! why not like me now?" every few fucking months FROM BOTH SIDES. It's was extremely infuriating then, and it's still infuriating now!

8. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An isekai harem via Truck-kun with the following scenario that happened before Main Guy died: living in a van down by the river with a nagging Flat-Earth mother-in-law (not his) and her Christopher Walken-sounding, silent film-watching vegan cannibal zombie moose, Seymour. That mom-in-law is so horrid that every time the main guy gets intimate or nearly intimate with the lead girl (childhood friend who died with him after meeting Truck-kun), the MIL appears in his head!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.