LCD Oh No! After Reincarnation, I Discovered That My Moms Have Severe Son-Complexes!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by RizYun, Feb 23, 2017.

1. darkmoridin

darkmoridin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply! Ok, I am going to have to go back and reread some stuff, because I was under the assumption that the wedding would be a year from now. And if not, then Troy spending two months with the Elves seemed like it was already agreed on, but Elize is just now reacting to it?
    P.s., love the memes in your chapters. I swear, comments take almost as much time to read with all the stories I follow.

2. Wu Jizun

Wu Jizun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's actually understandable for you to think that, because it was very subtle, and him being presumptuous about it as he did bring it up subtly in one chapter (I don't recall which one). I think you're aware of it by the sounds of things, but just in case because some others also took it the wrong way, Elize was caught off guard by the sudden marriage announcement which she didn't expect to be declared out of the blue, since Lucia was just his fiancee without a definite marriage date previously.

I love the memes too lol

P.S. Apologies for the late response, I rarely duck in here now

3. darkmoridin

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're saying that she knew of the engagement, but not the timing of the wedding. I can understand that part. It's just that going by what I've read, Troy hasn't been reincarnated for half a year already, so I had figured that there would be more time before the actual wedding, at least according to what Vyv had said when she sent Lucia to the north. Again, I will have to reread.

And no probs with the late response. I only come here because if I had a discord id, I wouldn't ever have time to read novels, lol. Thanks again!

4. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, if you go back to I think it was volume 2 ch. 1 or 2 maybe, in Castell's letter addressed to Elizabeth, he mentions that Troy has a fiancee, so it's clear Elize was aware. Up until now though, Vyvyan has basically just had Lucia be his fiancee in name with no definitive time-frame for when they were to get married (and I doubt she ever intended to set a date lol, plus original Troy's thoughts which are revealed later on). If you go back to volume 3 after the whole incident during the hunting event, you'll find how the one year time-frame was a "possibly" as the elders thought it could take up to that long to have Lucia's wedding dress ready.

I think it was out of place for him to mention getting married next month in volume 4 (if I remember correctly) though when he went and asked Vyvyan when it'd be ready in volume 5.

5. darkmoridin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info. I obviously forgotten some of them. I will faithfully go back and reread what you have posted. Also, have fun with the memes (you and Cris.p.duck are hilarious.)

Wu Jizun likes this.
  6. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I missed this novel. It looks like a lot of fun! I'm going to start reading it. It kinda looks like a Chinese writer taking a shot at writing something a Japanese light novelist would write.

7. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    So that your expectations aren't crushed, it's only for you if you're into something slow-paced, and can deal with an MC being crushed in every way before he begins his climb to a higher standing in this new world. Oh, and you have to be prepared to await for explanations that come later as opposed to getting them right away.

Hope you find something for you in it!

8. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Explanations coming later is okay. But for how many volumes is the MC ‘crushed’ before making some progress?

9. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    The question confuses me a little, because for every single time he faces an obstacle or gets crushed, he has to progress (using my personal definition of progress) internally in order to overcome it and move on, so progress occurs subtly with every volume and every arc. If the question was more intended to mean "when does he just explode and we get to see the culmination of having his beliefs, views, self-esteem and mentality all crushed, the answer is "after 3 volumes, 21 chapters (excluding vol. 3.5).

Put the graph this way: He comes to the world sitting in the middle as just another person in the world with a mentality of just minding his own business. Then he has to deal with being stomped to rock bottom, but when you hit rock bottom, there's only one way to go. Up.

And as the author himself said: The first 3 volumes were intended for the female characters, in particular, his moms to show what they're capable of.

If it was meant in the way "when does he throw his weight around", I haven't seen it happen yet. Some claimed he "regressed" from vol. 1 to vol. 2 because he didn't "man up", which given the context is like saying "since you boss your family around at home, but bow your head at work, you've regressed". If that's how we're defining progress here, I have no response for it.

I realise some of that was worded terribly, but hopefully that answers your question

10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the detailed reply. I'm not sure if I'll like it but I'll give it a shot.

Wu Jizun likes this.
  11. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    PLA member... Wimpy, I'm start to doubt his Identity...

PLA...

12. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    To give a heads up for anyone at the latest chapter today and didn't see my comment in the Disqus comments, there is NO ntr or rape. I will not touch either of them now or in future in anything I translate, I gave my reasons in the original comment, but that's the tl;dr

randi likes this.
  13. Liener Rynnsfield

Liener Rynnsfield Holder of Alpha Stigma

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to ask... what will the church gonna do to Nier!!!? Is it aphrodisiacs?? Is it S×× Slave!!?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  14. Polokrik

Polokrik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Obsidian just dais no ntr or rape so luckily it's not and nier escapes (or I hope because if it happens T_T ...)

15. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Feel like somebody is going to ask so I'll go ahead and say it first: I have no idea what the ending for the latest chapter (vol. 5 ch. 20) is about, so even if you ask me, my response will be "I don't know"
    P.S. Disqus seems to be down for me so I can't respond to anything there for now

16. RarestProGamer

RarestProGamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any kind person please please spoil me the story tell that it has a harem ending? I really don't want a tragic or sad ending i have enough of that in my life as it is. Can someone please tell me the ending? lol.

-So i can decide whether to invest my time in that novel or not. I just don't want to read a harem story only to end up with a monogamy ending, i always hate when that happens!

17. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Say people, do I really have to turn to those forbidden sites to fill the gap in the volume 5 for the chapter 24 to 28?

18. Aletx

Aletx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you look carefully on volume 5 chapter 23, the translator included the password that unlocks chapter 24-28

Tiken likes this.
  19. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder I missed that, I've yet to read that chapter, hahaha....

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just waiting for that double mother threesome action. :blobsalute: