LCD One Man Army

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Arca, Sep 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    a one man orgy sounds so fucking sad

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    One man to rule them all. Like the ring, but finger sees better use this time. Anyway, if you have a harem of NPC's you'd be the only person having sex. Unless it goes all like oh wow it's an alternate reality instead of a game.
    I'm hoping her hidden stats / affection being able to go up will open up more possibilities for them to 'bond'.

3. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Finish and Premature Discharge. No wonder he's solo.

elengee likes this.
  4. phk

phk 『Lost Soul』『Master Of The Fine Arts』

Reading List:
    Link
    i would complain if it wasn't for the fact he is from the future and has a lot of knowledge of things, he probably doesn't see the need for it at the moment because he already has got information on what he wants to do, even if he's going to use it, it won't be now when he already has more things to do then time he has, so unless it's some information on something special, like an item, title, organization, hidden dungeon and when he needs information for a quest he has but doesn't know anything about(like the one he got on the mountain), information on what a npc likes that he doesn't know, or some things he has clues for but doesn't know exact details, i'm guessing he's just going to do all the special stuff that he already knows. too me, it seems more like an information sharing group, where they put up information they find or pay attention to information on something someone requested, pretty free organization, its not like he is paying them money to do his bidding.

5. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Doge-Tanks have the worst DPS.

6. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    Doges have the best dps

7. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After having caught up with the latest translation, I just can't seem to find what people like about this novel.
    MC has enormous amount of cheat knowledge about future, overpowered talent - and no real goals or motivations (sorry, but "taking revenge on people that haven't betrayed him in this life" doesn't really count. Not to mention he is not even doing anything to achieve that goal).

Just take a look at how he allowed other orphans to be enslaved without even a tiny attempt to help them!

He is just a greedy bastard not any better than the guys he is putting the blame on, with no friends, lovers, family or hobby besides powerleveling his character. There are so many stories that deal with "going back in time" better - hell, no need to go far, as God of Music is already a great example!
    Really wish Chamber drops this novel and concentrates on more interesting novels.

blablabla12 likes this.
  8. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    I think a lot of people reading this type of story are in it to follow some dude get stronger than everyone and famous and beat up bad people. it has no depth it is just a fun waste of time, I happen to love it for that reason exactly. It's a guilty pleasure that is just interesting enough for me to look forward to the next stupid op thing next.

0000000 likes this.
  9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick thoughts about the mechanics of the game, the sanguine bloodline thing can be stacked or not? If so, has anyone crazy enough to actually stacked them?

Also, agreeing with The Hoblit, this work lacks depths like loads of work like Strongest Sword God, but it is hell of fun wasting time to read.

10. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normal users have 1 soul slot, pro gamer have 2 or 3 tops, so the isn't really a lot of room for stacking. And remembering the bonus it gives, bloodlines seems to have more passive skills than active, and unlike ancient Knowlege we don't know if they get new advances skills. It just doesn't seems worth it.

Edit: I hope this stremming channel goes somewhere and doesn't end up in like some background information every once in a while.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  11. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Did something happened to Chamber-nim? Haven't seen any new chapters nor announcement for the past few days (then again, I'm a filthy leech so...)

12. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, seems like chamber needs to find some some inner demons, find some meaning in life/translating, change of perspective. There were some threads he posted - check his posts history.

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Take a shower so you're at least a clean leech!

14. nontrplz

nontrplz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    have been waiting for One man army and also The Great thief for a week :(

15. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    Me to:( i hope it will come out soon:whistle:

16. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
  17. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    that title is broke dude 10% more money

18. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
  19. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Lel now hes playing 21 hours a day just 3 hours of rest. I remember author saying bull**** Mc caught some strange VR disease. Because he overplayed the game, now... Nooo~ he is safr because he is MC

20. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why won't the translator use [ ] for simple things like game notifications from the system? Even if it isn't in the original they should just do it.