Recommendations One novel, Many stories, different protagonists

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lavendidi, Jun 13, 2022.

1. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically something like The Tang Family’s Seven Os where it is composed of different stories with different couples (atleast 3) may it be on the same world/timeline or not. I've tried using the series finder with the tag 'multiple protagonist' but most if not all results really doesn't fit this criteria - I only get harems, QTs, and reverse harems instead.

If you guys know some recs I'd really appreciate it ::bloblove::.

BL would be more preferable but BG would also do, as long it's a HE (or most of the stories are) . Thanks in advance!!

2. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Game of thrones - plenty of bl action

3. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    valar morghulis my friend, but only you

4. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold my dragon for a while - (Dracarys)

5. Yonaz

Yonaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    故事里的反派们 (Raw)

6. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    I suddenly think about
    - Baccano!
    - Durarara
    But. those two are not romance centered story (they are more into action and mystery, but of course there are cps, bromance, etc, but Idk if it is what you are looking for). Those two are JN that adapted into anime

Maybe you can try this?
    - A Mistaken Marriage Match series
    About three sisters that being separated to marry different powerful men in that country
    1st book : A Mistaken Marriage Match: Record of Washed Grievances => prime minister
    2nd book : A Mistaken Marriage Match: A Generation of Military Counselor => general
    3rd book : A Mistaken Marriage Match: Mysteries in the Imperial Harem => emperor (mc in the 3rd book is the eldest sister, and she is my personal favorite. When I was 17th y old, I thought 2nd book is my most fav, but I end up fall in love with the 3rd book after re reading it when I grown up)

I think this C-Drama also has multiple mc and couple :
    1) Three life Three world : Ten Miles of peach blossom
    2) Three life three world : the pillow book

hope this helps! :blob_grin:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
  7. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps the multiple POV (points of view) tag would be better for your search?

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/19690/out-of-space - multiple POVs having their own story arcs. Military space ship gets damaged and crash lands on to a magic world. The crew needs to secure the region around their smashed ship from the hostile natives including a faction that's apparently bent on world conquest. They need to learn magic and figure out how to integrate it with technology before their gear wear out.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/2826/a-heros-war - (note: on hiatus) 2 POV: the "hero" and the MC, but most of the story is on the MC. The MC wants to uplift this magic world so the people can properly battle the zombie hoards, but to do so, he needs good steel. So he's making a big push to jump start an industrial revolution along with integrating the use of magic. The hero is off doing his own thing on the other side of the continent.