Discussion One Piece <Manga>

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Mousa4, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Mousa4

Mousa4 Cultivated to Immortality

Reading List:
    Link
    so pretty much a theory/ latest chapter discussion thread. So any theories or talk about the latest chapter is acceptable.
    so a theory Zoro vs Shanks. It has been mentioned multiple times before that Shanks was an amazing swordsman, able to compete with mihawk. So my theory is that for zoro will realize that he has to challenge Shanks before fighting mihawk, he would have to do something to prove to mihawk that he is a "worthy" opponent. And to prove he is worthy he would challenge shanks.
    And the result of the fight would be zoro wins and Shanks is injured. And as a result of an injury, someone comes to kill shanks when he is at his weakest. It could be a marine (akainu, would be my guess), black beard, or another pirate apart of the worst generation. And that is how shanks would die.
    I am still thinking about what would happen after that, but it is something I have been thinking about for quite a while.
    ---------------------------------------------
    latest chapter discussion:
    With the revelation of raizuo being friendly with the minks, I think raizuo is someone important to the wano kingdom. A prince, would be my guess. Due to him being a price, I think is the perfect reason for why he would be the new crew member of the straw hats. The straw hat crew have met few people of royalty and most of them have been eligible candidates to join the crew, rebbeca, vivi, or shirahoshi. And none of them joined the crew, so I think it is time for the straw hat crew to get someone of royalty in their crew.

2. kraken296

kraken296 The Greatest kraken warrior

Reading List:
    Link
    whoever he is , he is still a shit if he does not come out ,when those people are almost dead trying to save him

3. loki8004

loki8004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link