Spoiler One Step Forward to the Flower Path | 꽃길까지 앞으로 한 걸음

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PenelopeEckart_, Jan 2, 2021.

1. roastedmilktea

roastedmilktea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know if the website thats on novel updates is updating past chapter 1 ??? or if there’s a novel translation at all?

2. Soso_soso

Soso_soso Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 12

The Duke of Vicente was the only member of the royal family. only. This is important. It is only recognized as a collateral of the imperial family. These are the only families who are aware of the special power which is transmitted only to the royal family. This meant that Dante, the current leader of Vicente, also had this power. A very powerful force that an ordinary person cannot withstand if it is not effective.

"... sir."

Sullivan's strangled voice took a deep breath in Dante and closed his eyes. The falling pressure had eased.

"Sit."

Dante turned to the sofa and pointed to the other side. Sullivan sat down, rubbing his shaking arms. He was so sweet that he seemed to give Ivanna everything, so I forgot for a while, but again the Duke of Vicente was no ordinary man. He was such a frightening man that the Emperor felt inferior.

"Ivanna said demons have taken over the world."

"Yes. After the birth of the princess, the monster

There was never an overflow, so why did you say that?

"Louis never once spoke of foresight. If he had seen the future, he never would have let his daughter be like that. Even if it were to fall to me all the countries that sucked the proper hands.

"Evanna was born Something chose similar to what happened before."

15 years ago, after a long silence Demons suddenly overflowed. Many peoples of the continent have been massacred, and for the first time, all countries joined hands and resisted. Sullivan, who was 20 at the time, also remembers it.

"Certainly the world back then was very similar to what the princess said, but that was 15 years ago."

"The things that took Evanna's powers away may have told me. It was because of this incident that I abused this little child. You."

Even though dozens of countries and a huge empire have joined forces, the number of endless monsters has not decreased. Just as I was about to give up everything in my endless despair, the Keeper of the Great Spirit appeared. They all killed the demons. It was only natural that the eyes of humans would turn to the miracle. Stupid people and
    greedy. The Great Holy Spirit.

The keeper of the sacrificial is not our savior, but our savior. Dante pursed his lips. Save wood! The armrest of the solid wood sofa broke as soon as I put force in my hands. Dante dropped the shattered shards to the floor with an expressionless face.

"But the princess's words were strange to say."

"What did you say exactly?

"His world is dark and gray, that it was on fire Demons have invaded the world. It was too strange to be mere child's words."

Sometimes Ivanna looked weird, but it was understandable quad I was thinking about what she had done to me. But it was not. It wasn't too childish to say it, and besides, it wasn't something anyone had told me, it was like she had seen it. It's really strange.

"The keeper of the Great Holy Spirit recorded in history
    there aren't many Louise alone is the babysitter who has appeared for the first time in 200 years. "

"Are you saying that there may be unknown abilities?"

"You cannot rule out the possibility. The Great Holy Spirit invoked by the Guardians is quite different."

Yes ? Is it true ? "

It was a fact of which I had no idea. So, does that mean there isn't just one Daesung-ryeong?

“According to Louise, yes.

You don't know much about Yeji, so I'll be careful and tell you about it.

"How's your child doing these days?" "

"It's very smooth. The help from the brothers is also great. Now you've learned to run and play like a child."

“Yeah, kids should grow up running and playing,” Dante laughs softly.

Every time he said that, every time he came to the mansion, Louise played with Valérie and Louan. it occurred to me. Thanks to this, the twins became very healthy. Now is the time for the two to pass this love on to their younger brother.

"Of course the greatest virtue is your Excellency. Never forget that."

Dante's eyes widened. Sullivan looked at him and laughed. I was afraid quad I was empowered, but not at all now. It was just like Evanna's meow. Oh I see. Louise a meow Everything I did was inspired by Dante. She was so cute and so sad that she was a lover.

"Your hard work opened the heart of the princess the most. If you hadn't approached her, you would always be there for her."

Dante was terrifying. Maybe my existence is rather harmful to the child, or maybe I hate the father who didn't even know. I can't sleep quad I think about it, so I've already been up all night. By the way, on a said that my efforts had opened the child's heart the most.

"You are a wonderful father",

Sullivan said, as Dante bit his lip, not knowing what to say. My heart was beating hard.

Upon learning that Sullivan's consultation was over, the twins threw them all out and ran straight into Banna's room. He ran terrifyingly, walking in front and behind, and stopped immediately as soon as he stood in front of the door. I wanted to run because it looked like my personality, but I was shaking at the door with hostile gentleness.
    “He's my brother, my sister.

"Brother brother."

When I opened the door I saw Evanna standing with a ball and panting.
    "Are you playing with the ball?" "

Valérie and Louan painted a flower color on the soft balloon which was crumpled in their arms. Meow and the ball seemed to like their presents, so they were very excited.

"Isn't it fun to play with it?"

“Aren't running and playing the best? "

Ivan, I nodded. The twins laughed happily.

"Let's play together. Originally, it's fun to play together."

Ivan did not refuse and put the ball on the ground. It was also fun running around and playing with Eve, so it was clear it would be more fun if all three were playing. Expectations have been doubled. That day, Ivan, I realized for the first time that running around could take my heart out of my mouth. The twins ran very well. well He also laughed and shouted. Ivan, who was afraid of loud noises, was also carried away by the twins before realizing it.

"Hurry! It's rolling!"

"No, the bullet continues to escape on its own!"

"If you run away alone, you will be punished!" "

The twins and Ivan I ran around the spacious room along with the squirrels. The soft carpet covered my bare feet, so no matter how much I ran, my feet didn't misunderstand me. Even though I step on the ball and fall, I gently hug you given My heart was beating fast It's like it's really coming out of your mouth.

"I have been running around and I'm hungry."

The three men, who had been running for a long time, were exhausted and spared on the ground. The sweat was running like rain.

"I want to wash myself. I sweat too much."

Luan stirred and floated the shirt that clung to his body. The windows were so closed it was even stuffy. Valérie looked kindly at this Banna, who did not let go of the ball from her hand even though she was lying on the ground. He was also drenched in sweat. I just had a good idea.

"Why don't we wash together? This time we are playing in the water!

Evanna opened her mouth at the cry, and Luan frowned.

"Would you like to wash with me?" "

“So you don't. I'm the only one like you. I'm just playing. "

Luan bit his lip. Whether I had to wash with the daughters Valérie, Evanna or spoil the chance to play in the water with my sister, I was very confused. Valerie ignored such a Luan and reached out to Ivanna.

"Let's play in the water with my brother and sister."

"Water game? "

"Yeah. You pour a lot of water in a big tub and play it. You can also play ball."

"Bathtub? "

"It's a bucket of water for bathing. It's great if you have hot water and you go inside will you try?"

Aha, you mean a wooden barrel. I used this quad I was living in a hut with my mom so I am well aware of it. It was really good quad my mom and I went to soak. didn't see All I did was wipe it off with a cloth dampened in water and say it was dirty.

"Yeah, I'll try",

Evanna said with a big nod for the first time. Valérie smiles widely. Lou An, who had gotten into trouble with a moan, also changed her mind. What can't you do for your brother? Valérie immediately called Alain.

"I'm going to play in the water with my brother. Put some water in the tub."

Then I opened the door to the bathroom adjoining the bedroom. It smelled cold after not using for a long time, but it will only last a while. Finally, this bathroom welcomes its owner.

"Girl, just wait a minute. I ..."

I am sober.

“Evanna! "

Alain, who was moving, was surprised by the loud noise and turned around. Ivanna sat on the floor shaking.

There was While Valérie and Louan were trying to raise the child, a small hand pushed them away.

“Evanna? "

"Madam? Everything is fine ..."

"Hey, Hyuk, Heo-eok ..."

Ivanna suddenly grabbed his chest. As she approached Ale-Indo in a panic, her body shook as in a fit, and she stepped back.

He also stops as if struck by lightning. These were the first days when anxiety and alertness peaked. No, it looked worse than that. Why all of a sudden?

"Hey, did you hide it there?"

A weakly trembling voice came from his stingy lips.

"Now, now are you going to take it ...?"

"Evanna, what did you say ..."

"Everyone, they're all liars. They said they didn't take power, and they said they didn't need it ...!"

The little body was shaking like crazy like he was playing a game. I was afraid of running out of breath, so quad I tried to approach him, he had a bigger seizure, so I couldn't do that. The three were frustrated. Why all of a sudden?

Isn't this your mother's room? Is it a prison? Lock him up here and his powers won't open

- No, miss. It's a misunderstanding. It's really just a bathtub ... "

I heard exactly. It hurts so much.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! hurt ! "

Evanna put her little arms around me.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2022
  3. unknown1512

unknown1512 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you!

Belle76 likes this.
  4. dini46

dini46 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused... Does she have only holy power or also imperial power??? So what's this Imperial power exactly??

5. haesoo821

haesoo821 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think only the holy power. I think the imperial power is like a power from another being, not the holy spirit. Kind of something that makes them intimidating and powerful. Because when their power leaks when they can't supress their emotions, it suffocates other people and bring them to their knees.

6. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the imperial family the antagonists?

7. haesoo821

haesoo821 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, no. The current emperor is the Duke's cousin and Louise Hugor's friend.

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  8. Soso_soso

Soso_soso Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapitre 16

Dante also took care of Evanna's dinner. As the Duke who reigned over a vast duchy, work kept piling up, but he never kept as much as Evanna's meal. Alain held out his hand as if it was natural, handed Dante the tray with the meal on it. "It would be nice if the master

“Also ate with the lady. "

It was a good thing to hear.

“Meal with Evanna.” It was quite happy to see the child emptying the metal bowl. It was really exciting to watch the child grow up. But it is also there.

"Can I prepare myself?"

"No, not yet. The doctor said that the most important moment now is that you have just opened your heart. Don't be in a hurry and take it easy."

With these words, Ale India captured the whole heart that was about to be released. I think I was a little impatient because I finally opened my heart big enough for the child to wash. Also yesterday, I reached out my hand right after washing, and today I also invite Dante to eat together. Hurrying is not allowed. Treatment is never It should be borne in mind that this does not happen in an instant. Dante walked over to Evanna's room. Now there is a girl in the room where the lover often stayed. I felt both sadness and joy.

"I think I will have to see Your Majesty soon."

But the place where the emperor is located is the capital, the center of the empire. The duchy of Vicente with Dante was a border. I can leave Ivanna alone and go to the capital. The emperor could not come to the duchy either.

"I'll have to send you a letter."

You may have heard of Earl Irent before, but it would be different to send the child's story in a letter yourself. I'm sure you will wait

“....”

Dante came to the door and paused for a moment at the commotion he felt inside. No screaming or confusion like yesterday. It was full of chattering voices of children. "Over here, over here!"

"Does the ball roll there when you scream?" "

“You should be fine! "

"Should I blow your head off?"

The unchanging quarrel of the twins, and

"The ball keeps moving on its own!"

Evanna's pleasant exclamation, not a cry or a howl. Dante knew for the first time that Evanna could say something that wasn't a scream.

“It's true, I'm not mistaken! "

"The ball is bad!"

The quarreling twins immediately switch positions and agree with Ivanna. Dante involuntarily laughed.

"It's buzzing."

He was still alive when Louise was present, but after his disappearance the mansion became as calm as it was dead. The twins, who were supposed to be childish amid their father's wrath, kept quiet and grew so fast. Due to the Imperial lineage, the Imperial Family achieved faster mental growth than their peers, but the twins grew up despite this. Dante
    realized it too late.

As soon as I knocked on the door, the inner turmoil subsided. It was a little sad.

“Come here, Father. "

"Is it dinner already?" "

As Dante stepped inside, the sweaty and panting twins opened their eyes. They didn't even know it was dark out the window because they were running around.

"It's late, so go back to your room."

The twins twisted their faces as if they were sorry. Evanna, who was breathing harder and harder than the twins, squeezed the trackball firmly.

"Are you going to stop playing?" "

"If you want to play again tomorrow, you better take a break today."

"Why?"

"That way we can play more. If it's too hard, we won't be able to play much tomorrow."

“Yeah. My sister and brother will be coming tomorrow too, so let's say goodbye for today.

"Can you help me tomorrow?"

"If your brother wants it",

answered Valerie and Luan at the same time. Evanna, who was playing with the ball, nodded.

“Let's play tomorrow.

"Then I will come."

"We also play tomorrow."

Valerie and Luan at the same time that of Evanna He gently stroked her hair. Ivanna's eyes widened. Instead of retreating, the twins smiled broadly at their unknown brother.

"Let's keep playing together."

Evanna touched my head with a small hand. The twins and Dante both laughed happily at their cute looks.

"I'll see you then."

Valerie and Luan left the room sadly. Dante looks back on the departure of the children it was

"Valerie, Luan."

" Yes ? "

As the twins stopped looking at me, Dante took turns stroking their heads with one hand.

"You're not doing anything wrong, so don't be hard on yourself."

When Dante heard about the two from Sullivan, he felt a little sorry for them.

"It's rather thanks to you, the biggest tournanta could overtake thank you me"

The twins bit their mouths very hard. I was very surprised because my direct dad was stroking her hair and didn't know how to say thank you. Of course, I didn't hate it. It was rather embarrassing.

The twins blushed at the same time, then quickly lowered their heads and left.

After Ivanna's arrival, the mansion was completely changed. Much better than when Louise was there. It was a nice change.

"Evanna, let's go eat."

I think it's still too early to eat together, but thought it would be okay to use a table anyway, so I spread out a coffee table that can be used on the floor. Let's put a tray on it and throw a ball cried

"What is that?"

"It's a table. If you eat with a bowl on the floor, your back and neck hurt. It will be more comfortable that way."

Oh yes. Originally when I ate with my mom I would always sit on a chair and eat at the table, but when I was in jail there was nothing like it so I always left it on the floor to eat. I lived like this for too long in my first life, so I got used to it. Ivan nodded and obediently sat down at the table. Dante, who was nervous not to love him, was relieved.

"What is that?"

Today's meal consisted of tomato pasta with delicious grilled meatballs. I can't eat soup and bread forever, so I made something special.

"It's pasta. The red sauce is made with tomatoes."

"Isn't that red but not a strawberry?" "

“There are a lot of red things besides strawberries.

"delicious?"

"I like it. Would you like to eat"

I'm not sure how to use a fork or a spoon yet, so Dante rolled up the noodles and brought them to the child's mouth. Ivan I, who was snorting and snorting, opened my mouth

Ah ah ah ah."

Dante looked at the child's dirty lips with a nervous expression on his face. He was serious, as if he was facing the deepest problem in the world.

The boy with the facial expression tilted his head and smiled.

"Is this strange? "

I thought about it for a moment, then I shook my head.
    Dante rolled the pasta again and put it in his mouth. Ivan I kept tilting his head and emptied the pasta without leaving any leftovers. He didn't even spit out the stinky tomatoes.

“Come on, drink some fruit juice. "

Is tomato pasta bad for you?

So I brought the juice in the form of strawberry juice. When I gave him a drink, he drank it deliciously. As soon as he emptied the glass, red strawberry juice spread over his lips and cheek. Evanna wiped it gently with a soft cloth before wiping it with her hands.

"Isn't the pasta a lot?" "

"It was amazing!"

It wasn't that I didn't like it. I think it's good to bring a little more variety of food so it's okay.

"Do you want to try this this time?"

Dante removed the empty bowl and placed the plump macaroons on one side of the tray in front of him. Evanna pushed him with her hand.

"What is this?"

"It's a macaroon. It's very sweet and delicious."

"" Hang it. "

I was less wary of pasta than when I first saw it, probably because of the word sweet. Ivan, I quickly grabbed the macaroon and ate it.

Her pretty purple eyes rolled back.

"delicious?"

" This is delicious ! "

Looks like Louise's blood and I have nowhere. Seeing that you like sweet things the same way. Ivan I was excited and ate the macaroon. And while it was still in his mouth, he held out another hand, so Dante grabbed it cautiously.

"Evanna, you can eat slowly. Nobody Because I won't steal it. It's all yours."

"To exploit... ?"

"Yeah. It's only for you, so you don't have to eat it in a hurry. It's okay. Eat slowly."

Only for me. Ivan I again saw the macaroons in front of me. Five colorful macaroons. Are all these delicious things mine? was it for me? Ivan I looked up to my father Everything. As if it were true, dad didn't touch any of the buttons. He waited for me to slowly smear what was in my mouth. It was really mine. Ivan I ate the macaroons slowly. No matter how long he ate, Dad never worked or got angry. No matter how emptied the bowl was, it was completely different from those who took it away when the time came. So Ivan I was able to taste the sweet and delicious macaroon for a very long time.
    After supper, Sullivan came to him and again applied medicine to his body. I did not take a bath because my skin was so weak that it was not good to wash it every day. I was very sleepy, either because the medicine I was applying to my body smelled like weed, or because I ran too much during the day. Dad was right. I am so tired

I couldn't run and play like during the day. If I lay down and sleep like this, I think I could sleep very well. I heard Sullivan, who had finished taking the pills, putting his things away. Still, Ivan, I couldn't open my eyes. It was as if their eyelids were stuck together.

" You're done ? "

I heard my father's voice as he fell asleep. Ivan I wiggled my fingers involuntarily.

“You must be very tired. You fell asleep.

"Looks like the kids have lost their stamina. Well done. Let's go."

The sound of the door closing was heard. The sound of approaching him was heavier than Sullivan's. Ivan I was drowsy and tossed and turned even though my body was heavy.

"Is this daddy…?" "

" Yes. "

"Dad... "

"Yes, Evanna."

No matter how many times I called daddy in his sleep, he answered me over and over again. I loved that warm, friendly voice so much that Ivan laughed. Hehe, I thought I would have a good dream today.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2022
  9. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    As per the spoilers, I'll say there's no more as foolish as MC's mom. She fled with her daughter from the Duke's cause she wanted to 'save' her. Her actions might be for her child's goodwill but that was actually a very foolish step. She need not to do that all but only had to tell her lover/fiancé about the possible danger.

She died and her daughter suffered greatly.

To those people who will say, someone could have used her, the enemies of Duke and yada yada, but isn't the Duke protecting her now? Isn't she much safe and sound in her dad's home.

What was the point of running away? I mean atleast she could've told him about the situation and then gone to hiding so that if something happens to her in the future, her daughter would be safely given to the father.

Pardon me these views are only based on the spoilers which I've read till now. As I'm unaware of the whole story, the thoughts may change.

10. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for the spoilers :aww::aww::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn: pls post more soon:blobhug::blobhug:

no i don't think sooo??

11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ReaderEli, Rin Lee, IK_Reads and 3 others like this.
  12. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil ch. 1 and 2, i really cant find those chapters.:blobsob::blobmelt:

13. snowest296

snowest296 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the novel version, is it?

14. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes yes :blobmelt: