Spoiler Only Realized After Losing You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jul 9, 2021.

1. cookiesan

cookiesan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk why but I kinda feel th fl is not her father's biological daughter and must be her lookalikes daughter because her mother confessed to her that she likes someone else...like I haven't read the whole novel just the webtoon that is released till now and it might be a possibility

torte1315 and Boopbup like this.
  2. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a messed up, kinda dark story. And I loved it, the story was very unique, it totally portrayed the real dark histories of nobles, realistically it was disgusting but as a reader Im definately into this kind of story⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Inasible likes this.
  3. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that one guy is gay and how come he become a male lead (there are 4 male leads)?
    And can someone explain about FL's family?

Naenia and snzzykitten like this.
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a very low possibility of this, because MC looks like her father a lot, and because her mother started drinking and sleeping around after the younger brother has disappeared (been sold by the father as a slave). Before that their family was more or less normal.
    Also judging by how the whole family has been confessing their secrets to MC, she would have known if anything like that was the case. Because according to the story the bigger the secret is the more people want to share it with someone.

torte1315, Ac03, Dofu and 2 others like this.
  5. Scarlet Reed

Scarlet Reed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i agree it's unique in the sense that not a lot of knovels go into this kind of stuff that's true. but tbh it's so easy making this kind of story about f*cked up characters doing f*cked up things. anyone with a bit of (f*cked up) imagination can make such scenarios up. the things that make something a good story is the plot itself, the writing, and/or what the author does with these characters. and from what i have read of the novel so far, i don't really see that good plot. for example, unrelated but, game of thrones is a story of royalty and nobles doing all kinds of scandalous, immoral things, but at the same time the plot is good. this story lacks that "good plot" element. the plot of this story is just the f*cked up characters and their scandalous actions itself but plot is nonexistent which isn't really indicative of good writing. is this an entertaining read? sure. is it objectively good? nah. from what i read of the novel, it's just mind numbingly dumb.
    but as long as it's entertaining to readers, it still has value. it doesn't have to have a good plot.
    (no disrespect btw just my opinion)

6. Leesonghwa

Leesonghwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh my personal opinion here but people who fall in love with someone who looks exactly like their sibling sound really weird. Like I have a sister and I’m trying to imagine falling in love with someone that looks like her and I’m trying not to vomit.

7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Myeah, you would be reminded of your sibling everytime you look at the other person.
    Unless if they didn't grow up together and they're basically strangers, tho idk if that was the case

8. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was left with a huge confusion :blobdizzy: but i neeeed more!

Camping for spoilers:blobcozy::blobpopcorn_cool:

Naenia likes this.
  9. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link

I get the feeling, I would rather slap them if they look like my sibling

Btch looks real goofy ahh

10. Tafyunn

Tafyunn Gimme your recommendatio- *yawns*

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf these ML's be wildin :blobfearful:

11. MsWeaberBee

MsWeaberBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm MTL'ing it right now, it's taking long because of the OCR process.. will clean it up and upload it later or tomorrow at the latest.. you can check it out on my profile information (or signature here, if u r logged in)

torte1315, bigredqueen, NoirB and 8 others like this.
  12. PileMaki_

PileMaki_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About the reason about why MC’s lookalike can’t openly die is because she currently holds a family title (countess) and if she dies someone will have to inherit it. She wants to pass the title down to her brother but right now he is still too young to succeed her (he’s 17, and required age is 18), so the title would go to her other relatives instead (like some distant cousin). That’s why she want the MC to pretend to be her until at least ML is old enough to inherit the count title.

13. ELtein

ELtein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hayden is the blonde who is gay. When he first met Ellie he said that if word ever gets out, he will end her. Then he will say that she's probably his favorite female.

After seeing Ellie at the Hills' mansion, he will go to her house to kill her, but he doesn't. He then asks if she wants to make a deal, the deal is she's going to give Hayden information about Lennon.

Hayden is also the one with Ellie when she figures out that her father is planning on blinding her and making her permanently mute. He offers to help her, but she declines given his deal about Lennon.

Lennon is the black-hair who likes weird games. She met Lennon at the pub where he talks about him being similar to her in the past (not talking much). The game he likes is probably the Guessing Game, he would ask Ellie questions when he's with her.

When Lennon brought her to the Hills' mansion, she theorized that the guy who Hayden likes is probably Lennon. Lennon is the step brother of Hayden.

In the mansion, Ellie finds out that Lennon has an affair with his step mother (probably Hayden's mom) as a form of revenge against his father.

He's probably the most generous of the three. Her a dress and a separate allowance (that her father doesn't know of). He also brought her to a party as his partner. He was supposed to meet Ellie after the day she ran away.

Labrador is the brown-hair who has a fetish. He has a hand fetish because that is his only reminder of his deceased mom. Ellie's hands is what he deems as a good replica of his mom's hands.

Labrador is probably the most sincere of the three. He doesn't meet Ellie to vent, but rather just enjoys her company. He pledged his allegiance to Ellie as his master.

He often goes to her house to cook her breakfast. The reason why he kneq of Ellie was because he was reprimanded by his boss so he went to the pub to drink. Labrador works for the Hills

Hardwin is the character not introduced in the prologue. He has a grayish hair. He is the younger brother of Hana, the lookalike of Ellie.

Hana is the lookalike noble of Ellie. Ellie met Hana as she was running away from her father. The main reason why Hana was looking for a lookalike is because she is going to die soon. Hardwin is still not of age, and the title would be passed on to a cousin of theirs.

14. MsWeaberBee

MsWeaberBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK I have good and bad news, good news is I have the Raws (picture form).. bad news is I failed to ocr them because my pc died.. if anyone can ocr just pm me

bigredqueen and DOHere like this.
  15. Fluffy From Flufferland

Fluffy From Flufferland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoah I came here for spoilers but I rather see a lot of opinions about 'falling for a sister lookalike' lol.

Tbh I'm glad the ML is the guy I hoped for.

Also there was a lot of opinions on MC kissing other guys but bruh it's no different from having flings, she just thought she wouldn't get a chance if she didn't do it the first time and she probably did it knowing she won't get a chance again the second and third time since she liked the feeling.

It was obviously like teens in puberty exploring and honestly she did not go all the way and it was so much better than some teenagers in real life who don't give a fk about losing their virginity when they are not even fifteen.

Also the ML knew from the start MC ain't his sis and tbh if my own brother brought a look alike with a completely different personality than him I would not think of him as any similar to my Bro cuz tho annoying a sibling is irreplaceable.

I was honestly glad that Hardwin was the ML since I find the other three annoying as H. Sure the story has so many weirdos esp Labrador (perfectly named) who can't even control his impulse to hold or lick the hands he likes Cuz dude, that's lacking self control and rapists lack self control as well. So he's the first and foremost no for me.

And a guy who kisses his stepmom? Ugh no bruh seducing her without touching her is different from doing it, even though you said you hated it you still did it which is sick in the head. Cuz sane ppl usually go for revenge by killing or torturing them physically or overthrowing them from their position. Though I have read such messed up plots in American books for a Korean book this is very odd.

And a guy who likes his brother? Lol no, although I like BL anddd do sometimes read about romance between step siblings, that's as far as I can go (since I can feel its totally fictional) and they should be mutual. One sided feelings for your blood related sibling is just ugh. I can't even accept looking at my cousin that way so nope.

And the father of MC is the sickest in the head of them all but sadly there are people like him in reality.

Sooooo the ML falling for someone who merely 'looks like his sis' is not that much of a big matter in my opinion.

Tbh that did not even pop up in my head until I came here and read the comments smh.

16. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa everybody is so crazy, hope we find the male lead soon
    I dont like they gay one why he want to kill her just because she knows hes gay? Doesnt he know already that she can't talk or pretend to not talk?
    Hope the ending is mindblowing

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  17. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone pls spoil there reaction after Ellie disappear and when she came back as Hana.

Naenia likes this.
  18. Vhexa

Vhexa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoile please..

Naenia likes this.
  19. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa and I thought the ML wasn't the doppelganger's real sibling (adopted or just a relative) but apparently he is? :blobdizzy:

That's kinda squicky. They might not be related but imagine falling in love with a person who looks EXACTLY like your sister or brother. People in the comments who have siblings, just... take a while to imagine dating and marrying your sibling's exact image. I mean, when you probably meet them for the first time the idea of seeing them in a romantic way should be off-putting already.

Anyhow, when did the other guys realize she was faking it? How did they react? Also, did they ever try to 'test' her and see if she would make a mistake? :blobpopcorn:

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  20. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was celebrating too early the fact that she doesn't end up with any of those opportunistic garbage guys but seriously her ending with Hardwin is icky.
    She is the replica of his sister. That's how they met. Him falling for his sister's doppelganger, basically, makes me super uncomfy

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022