Chinese Only You... 我若在你心上 by 师小札 Shi Xiao Zha

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Only You... 我若在你心上
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/194_194431/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This looks like a cute romance
    This from the author who wrote Shi Xiao Zha who wrote Marry! My Black Horse, The Most Pleasant Thing to Hear and Gifting You With A City that Will Never Be Isolated

Description :

The three most important days in my life : the day when you came ninto this world, the day when I came into this world, and the day when "I" and "you" become "us".

The day Zeng Hao met Mu Yi Xun, the sun was warm and time was quiet.

With just one glance, she remembered his eyes, clean and pure, like the brightest stars in the sky.

He was usually cold and difficult to approach ; his warm smile was only for her.

What makes fate so extraordinary is that it you don't realize when it comes, yet it leaves you an unforgettable mark.

Zeng Hao thought that she must have saved the whole galaxy in her previous life to be rewarded with Mu Yi Xun's love.

What she didn't know is that on a Christmas day many years ago, he met her in a crowd of people, remembered her radiant, smiling face, and kept it in his heart ever since.

She asked : Why did you choose me?

He said: The answer to this question is very long, I need a lifetime to answer you.

The warmest words she could give him are "I understand", and the warmest words he could give her are "I'm here".

Let's keep using all of the generosity and sincerity in our lives to love each other,

Even if we waste the years, we will not forget our first meaning.