Recommendations OP Female MC who don't need no man non-NU novels accepted

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Heiyue, May 16, 2017.

1. Heiyue

Heiyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a genderbender because the MC's sex is male when she's in-game. She even has the sword *wink wonk dinkity donk*

2. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... I remember that scene from the manga... was funny as hell... Gui was a great character too.
    [​IMG]

3. Blique

Blique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally consider Feng Lan to be bigender (same as canon Sailor Uranus, and she's considered female by almost everyone). She's male and female, both physically (sex) and mentally/psychologically (gender). Well, 1/2 Prince as a whole is about subverting gender tropes and making you question what gender is, so there's not really one simple answer.
    Feng Lan being bigender is why Wicked lost to Gui, on another note - Wicked could only accept her as female, while Gui accepted her as both.
    And yeah, Yu Wo was pretty young when she wrote 1/2 Prince and it was only her second novel, so you can tell she was losing track of things by halfway through. I do appreciate that she was loyal to the theme all through to the end though. I never get to see gender discourse in novels, sigh. I'm also very satisfied with her improvement with each novel she writes. :D Character depth is my jam.

Aeiru28 and Archaic pickle like this.
  4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
  5. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised that it hasn't been mentioned yet, but Dragon's Bloodline sounds like it fits. MC is a male in past life, reincarnated as a woman (can become futa). Gets a harem and has intimate relations with them all. There is a male lead called Serge, and he is on very good terms with the MC, but he regards her as an older sister (and refers to her as such) despite not that big of an age gap. Their relationship is entirely platonic, and one of mutual respect and friendship.

Also, i only saw 1 mention of it so I'll say Jashin Average (Evil God Average). No male leads. MC doesnt fight because, incase the title didn't make it obvious, she was average...by Evil God standards. She didn't need to fight personally.

6. Conviter

Conviter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New journey of an old soul
    Whisper of the nightingale
    lament of the fallen
    Under a boundless sky

all on rrl

negagen likes this.
  7. shade0180

shade0180 your shadow

Reading List:
    Link
    It's disappointing that only one person has move forward this series considering it is the best one out of all for this kind of Motif, withholding the sequel which no one acknowledges to exist

Evil God Average
    She doesn't fight not because she is weak, she doesn't fight because she is a hikikimori that got sent into another world and has the brains to know that being in another world is a dangerous endeavor even with the power given to her. And she kicked ass.

Basically she acted as a human with a brain instead of those MC that acted as a stupidly dumb hero just because they got some new superpower and lost all the brain cells the moment they got them.

8. dedraks00

dedraks00 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You might want to try The Whisper of the Nightingale. It's an original novel by SnowyFeffe. The MC strongest(?) assassin that died and got reincarnated into another world with magic and stuff. MC is OP as fuck and kick some ass. She gets a love interest interest later on, but she is stronger than the guy by a lot.
    You might also like the The Administrator. It's on rrl. It's about a dying girl that decides to come up with a fantasy world. Girl dies and reincarnates to the world she made up. The MC is kind of crazy I think. She tortures her aunt until the aunt literally turns crazy. There aren't a lot of chapters out yet but it's pretty interesting as far as I've read.
    Dunno how to make links, I'm new here, so sorry 'bout that.

9. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Re:Lovely on rrl. Its fairly graphic yuri, but I like the characters and it has a good amount of depth from what I can remember. Sadly, the author disappeared a while back, so its unlikely to ever be finished.
    No, the MC has always been a girl, even in her last life.

10. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the same for all the novels that OP mentioned the only difference is that those novels are chinese and the one that I recommended is japanese

Edit:forget it now I see wat you said

11. oninick

oninick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. negagen

negagen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should take look in RRL, what i have bookmarked:

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  13. cheiblin

cheiblin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i wouldnt call mc crazy.... Ruthless? Maybe but that bitch (aunt) reaped what she sowed...