Spoiler Operation Name Pure Love 작전명 순정

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by starishaa, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still confused about who Lime hates as much as she loves, is it min woo or soo ae? Am I the only one who wants justice for Eun hyuk's dad? narcissistic person, who only thinks with his crxtch and he has no affective responsibility towards his family

lune_r and nihal eleonor like this.
  2. Zhiruo

Zhiruo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the author sure made a fine job here by creating some characters whom you'll eventually dislike/hate slowly but surely :blobjoy::blobjoy:

ra-im is an ungrateful big B. lol. instead of repaying the generosity with kindness, she instead shove them with her traitorous attitude.
    her unfortunate past doesn't justify her present actions so on and so forth. it doesn't give her a license to just hurt anybody outta her whim or whatever she's rooting at:blobowoevil_horns: before she even gain anything good, she already lost something more precious after the betrayal she did to su-ae.
    and oh min-woo and eun-hyuk's dad were assholes :blobcat_hyper::blob_catflip::blobcat_knife:

series was barely ch 28 so there's still a lot to look forward to. plenty of character developments and plot twists. hoping to see more about the main characters and the mysterious company :blob_plusone:

on a sidenote:
    its just my pov and again, having a twisted sense of morals due to having a bad past is never a viable excuse to do sht, especially to innocent people, yet that serves as a cause. everyone has an option to either do good or bad, a vast variety of it.. the ones who usually make it a narrow list was us, ourselves.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
    Ravenz, mayuko87, lune_r and 3 others like this.
  3. nihal eleonor

nihal eleonor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no he mentioned it, when fl asked him about his feelings for lime, at that scene eunhyuk somehow looked confused and said "i like lime?".
    read chp 27 (y)

lune_r and Naenia like this.
  4. Hibabo

Hibabo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, MC has BIG self esteem issues i think most people in her position would at least try to find a new bf to see if the numbers change but nope not her she thinks so little of herself that the best outcome she has for herself is being seen as an abandoned toy Minwoo might still be attached to.

It’s just really sad to see such a nice character like Sooae always think of herself as less because of other irrelevant ppl y’know?

Also, call me stupid but I don’t dislike Lime. Her motivations make sense : She can’t have a family’s love, support and unconditional love so she steals her sisters boyfriend to make herself feel better.

But at the same time, excuses can only take you so far and Lime doesn’t have a valid enough reason to act like that towards the person she loves the most.

I guess we’ll have to see if she gets a good character arc or not ‍♀️ but for now I think she’s fine.

5. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to say thank you for all your discussion and spoiler, thanks to all of you when i read the manhwa and saw how the mc face her problem, i didn't try to burn something. I was ready, and piss off obviously but not lost my sanity. But i am happy that everyone don't like how the mc behave, this is prove that we don't take bulltshit like that ex boyfriend of her. If i were her, i kick his family's jewel to oblivion, and slap that bitch, tell my parents about it, so it's a life lesson for her not be a backstabbing bitch when the family try do nothing but being nice to that hoe.

She is aware of her doing she should take responsibility of her action.

But now what we need is not ml, but our mc to get her shit together. Grow some courage and confidence.

After all i believe a woman happiness is not from man, but money lol & food of course

avlirea, nihal eleonor and Naenia like this.
  6. ZodiacTemplar

ZodiacTemplar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, hey, I’ve been thinking. Most of the discussion in this threat talks about Lime and the MC as if they’re just teenage girls going through life, with all the drama, shit and what not we all live through… but… are we forgetting the fact that this world has a DICE-like system about love points? Like… there’s an actual… fantasy-like system in this story…

So, listen to me for a bit. What if…. the whole premise of the story, the fact that the MC has 0 love points, is a lie? What if her score is so high that the system glitches out and shows a 0?

At the start of the story we had a pretty clear picture that MC was the underdog, but the more we see the more that plot point seems like a red herring to me. Loving parents? Check. Loving friends? check. Popular with boys? I mean… check… they’re all being lured by her one way or another even when she’s just stumbling around like an idiot. For someone that shouldn’t be able to get any love points from others, she sure as hell seems loved to me.

Now then, wouldn’t this assumption flip the script on Lime? Why does she love the MC as much as she hates her? Cause the MC is a walking love-sponge that has been taking everyone’s love for herself for years, twisting the already fucked up “bastard” Lime even more. She loves her cause MC is made to be loved by the system (MC is a good girl, she deserves the love she gets, but being good doesn’t mean you’ll be loved, that’s a just a fact). She hates her cause MC takes everything for herself, so Lime has a twisted desire to at least steal some of that for herself.

If my assumption is correct. If MC’s love points are actually super high. Then MC is the “villain” of this story. She would be the dreaded White Lotus.

Of course, MC is unaware of all this. Her self-esteem is so low that she can’t even fathom moving on from the cheating prick. Like a person who lives paycheck to paycheck while being unaware that they actually have millions in their account.

What do you think about this theory?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
    avlirea, Nia2760, Meonge and 4 others like this.
  7. Sarehime

Sarehime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm it quite makes sense since the system erase her heart rate. I am not sure if she would be the villainess in this story but it would be interesting for sure and I really love that haha

Naenia likes this.
  8. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i love your theory and i wish that will happen, but that will be a shock to our mc with how naive and gullible she is

But good thing is she is finally move on from her ex slowly, it's better than nothing

Sarehime and Naenia like this.
  9. whimsical_reader

whimsical_reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've got quite a point. But I'm actually more into Su-ae being special coz' she can't recieve love smth than her being a glitch for having 0 love point but actually not. And have u notice su-ae giving love points herself? I know she's zero but su-ae parent's clearly love their daughter but she's not recieving any love from her parents at all. Isn't that weird? Or love points from parents doesn't count or smth?

Coz' what if she doesn't know how to love and that's why she's not receiving any love points at all. I know it sounds crazy but isn't it weird how su-ae more into getting love points than having to solve her relationships? How is she so nonchalant witnessing her bestfriend and boyfriend cheating on her back like it was nothing. We all saw su-ae crying after that event but she was clearly sad than angry. Even with lime, idk if u notice how she's not angry for stealing her boyfriend but is more angry for the betrayal.

Hihi idk if u see my point here ♡⁠(⁠˃͈⁠ ⁠દ⁠ ⁠˂͈⁠ ⁠༶⁠ ⁠)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
  10. Mimi9292

Mimi9292 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Su-ae, She told Dohwa that she was talking about her sister
    I think she doesn't have much feelings for Minwoo…:blobunsure:

Sorry , Why does it keep being deleted? ㅜ

My answer was for those who were confused about why the readers were happy that he said didn't like Lime in episode 27

Because he didn't mention anything about Lime until chp27, except Eunhyuk's recollection of speculation that they were siblings ,So some people still had doubts, so I think the readers wanted Eunhyuk to mention it himself.

Also, people seem to feel relieved that Dohwa and Lime seem to be just friends.
    I thought it was only Korean readers :blobrofl:

nihal eleonor and Naenia like this.
  11. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me whose basically scrolling through Manhwa just cause of the art style finding some pretty/handsum characters (Honestly I'm more interested in the artist than the story)... I pretty much would like it, if it's fantasy where the MC will drastically change and those male sucking up to that blonde girl will literally change 180° :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:
    I already drop it on early chapters, cause I know this will literally cause me too much headache. Plus the MC is just soooo stupid wth? Can't she see that the other person is playing with her :blobpopcorn_two:

Edit: Oh so based on my scrolling through the chapters (not reading them but I still understand what's happening :blobsmirk:) it seems like fantasy-ish or techy(?) with systems like that

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
  12. Meonge

Meonge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Lime's Mother did have an affair with Eunhyuk's dada :derpyblob:, so I'm not judging her backstory as I don't know yet but it speaks for itself. The fruit doesn't fall from the treeblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs

(And her group of friends and activities are still sus to me:blobneutral::blobneutral:)

At first, I thought she'll be different, like come on we're already tired of b*tch female characters, I, atleast hope that she'll be different:blob_tilt::blob_tilt:. But the recent chapters show that it's really intentional. I'm now reminding of times she third wheel since ever, like when So Ae is tying her shoes and they left her behind (lovey dovey themselves) or with the photo booth pictures. Like come on, dude, those two are in a relationship.

Or when the time Lime ask Minwoo, "You don't really want her to tag along, don't you?" And minwoo answer yes. Like what in a f*cking backstabbing is that.

For now, I want Lime to suffer, like come on, she's popular, beautiful, and has a lot of friends. Look at our So Ae, she only got good parents going to her and she gladly share it with you:confusedcatblob::confusedcatblob: (It's not everyday you got adopted to good parents and kind child). She should be thankful that So Ae didn't mistreat her:blobpitch:.

What I hate about stories like this is I bet they're going to gloss these things over and be frenny frenny again. Like "bros before hoes", men are assholes, friends foreverrrr:blobdizzy::blobdizzy:.

I need proper consequences. Although, I am thankful she takes the trash (Minwoo):blobangel::blobangel: . But what if she did it to a different men? Although I bet they are not as assh*le like Minwoo, it's really really really wrong to be homewrecker:blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown::blobthumbsdown: This time, it works but she should never ever have thoughts like this. In that, she's in my bad radar:blobconfused::blobconfused:

Well, as I remember it's not just that. There are a lot of events where Su Ae came to conclusion that Eunyuk likes Lime. Like when he sacrifices his necktie for her, they always hang out and he's humble towards Lime while he ignore Su Ae. I think there's still some but I don't want to go baaack:blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two:.

Although, it's not as extreme as I read on tiktok, everyone is so ticked off, they hate Minwoo for sure but they equally don't like Eunyukblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs. (For a lot of reason) I, myself don't like Eunyuk like he lacks gut or sth and I like characters who come on strong and a bit narcisstic:blobbunny::blobbunny:. 'Ya know charas like that gonna rub theirself to our low self esteem Female leads:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:.

Eunyuk can just shoo and drag his standoffish somewhere. I need someone else:blob_coffee:, hehe.

13. Sarehime

Reading List:
    Link
    The day of the new chapter!! I am really excited for new chapter lmao
    I am more interested of Dohwa now, I want to see him more really.. I hope this chapter contain some Dohwa haha

mayuko87 and Naenia like this.
  14. mangosteen

mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the hate for Eunhyuk my man didn’t even do anything bad you guys are so weird like use your brain cells pls … whatever everyone knows he’s the final ml anyways :blob_grin:

it’s still so damn early like the plot barely started and it’s “i hate him bc he’s so nice to lime” or lacks this or that like pls USE UR BRAINS CELLS

axshani, mayuko87 and Naenia like this.
  15. Mimi9292

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of Dohwa, Minwoo still appears a lot..

Sarehime and mayuko87 like this.
  16. mayuko87

mayuko87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately for us, we have to see this trash in every chapter.

Sarehime and Mimi9292 like this.
  17. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Cry in spanish*

Sarehime and Mimi9292 like this.
  18. Mimi9292

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Suae class went to the amusement park and
    and Eunhyuk told Suae that he already knew his dad cheating on his mom..
    Chairman Marang reappears and gives Su-ae a red scarf.He said that the scarf is a tool to hold a relationship (do hwa or eunhyuk?)

Minwoo doing trash thing again with Lime..in front of Su-ae Ew,,,
    Eunhyuk is finally helping Su-ae.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
  19. mayuko87

mayuko87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The spoilers of the chapter have been deleted from this topic.
    From what I remember from the post before.
    So eunhyuk told her that he knew that his father in cheating on his mother with the music's teacher.
    Mintrash and Limetrash are bitching together as always and met eunhyuk and MC
    it would be weird if Limetrash will try to seduce her possible half brother *fear*

Mimi9292 and Naenia like this.
  20. Sarehime

Reading List:
    Link
    Pray for my eyes... I don't want to see this ugly trash...