LCD Other World's Monster Breeder

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Rumanshi

Rumanshi 『Demon Lord』『ルマンし』

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragon GET! :D

3. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Suu | Loves and protects Master

Reading List:
    Link
    @Rumanshi since he got a wolfman from
    fusing the slave dealer dude and a wolf
    would he get a slime girl if he fuses a female human and a slime? if it works he should start capturing animals/monsters and female humans so he can fuse them to make thinks like harpies, centaurs, arachne, lamia, mermaids, etc.. bring monster girls into existence MC!!!

4. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he would do that even with female bandits. You know that double standards that most japanese mc do.

5. Crimson Nanashi

Reading List:
    Link
    What double standard?

6. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    basically spare the women while kill punish the male even though they do the same crime.

7. Crimson Nanashi

Reading List:
    Link
    Throughout the hundreds of series I've read not many had any female bandits. Do you have an example series that contains female bandits? Also while they may commit the same crime the reasons for doing so could be completely different.

8. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the reasons is irrelevant. I didn't say ONLY female bandits. They include assassins and other criminals. The authors mostly didn't even bother to give the male bandits/criminals reasons for their behavior and why they became criminals/bandits. Most back story was given to females. The reason why is they are potential harem members.

I don't think children of any gender would say "i want to be a bandit/criminal when I grow up. " if they know they are bad and most will think they are bad by instinct. Just because their background isn't shown doesn't mean their reasons is valid or invalid .

Most serial killers were once abused themselves and the remaining didn't get educated well enough. This pattern of sparing female is most prevalent in older series in other mediums especially on rpg.

There are also the behavior of yanderes. They are basically stalkers.

Tell me if the Salt false god apostle just happen to be male, will Satou and you spare him ? Judging from the comments where when they though it is male they want to persecute then change once revealed, I doubt it. The fact that satou spare her instead of giving it to the lizardkin is an example. There is also in Gate. Itami choose the female prisoners of war to be taken in custody.

Most works describe bandits as a gender neutral collective

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/discussion.php?id=x3tv8xv230hqgaph3227p148

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  9. Crimson Nanashi

Reading List:
    Link
    you said "I don't think he would do that even with female bandits." which is why i asked for a series that contain a MC that spares female bandits for the sole reason that they are female. also another reason why the MCs dont kill the female villains (or named villains in general) is because they are shounen series. if you want a MC killing females series that are Seniene (the genre whose name i cant spell that targets young adults) or have a ruthless MC will do that. Ainz from Overlord and Alucard are good examples of characters that do this

if said child grew up starving on the streets and they learn that if they kill/steal they can continue to live.
    Satou from death march happens upon such children. they needed to rob people to live since they didnt have any food or money to pay for food for their village of kids that were starving.
    Revy from Black Lagoon had to do this as a child. btw i'd personally recommend watching Black Lagoon since it's a freaken awesome series

no idea who that is or what situation you are tlking about. im behind a few volumes. btw please put spoiler warnings. you spoiled several things that take place in other series i didn't know about.

not going to go on the TVTrope websites. i really dislike the trope BS cause so many people use it as an excuse to say "Oh (insert series here) is bad/horrible/generic because of (insert trope here)". this turns away possible readers/watchers from series that they might like but wont read/watch because of the trope BS.

10. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I don't think he would do that even with female bandits." That statement means every villainess including bandits.

You ask for series with that trope(female were spared)so i show the only convenient site that list some of them.

Death March has female bandits and thieves. In fact , they use gender neutral noun. Observe how satou treat them when they specifically said to be female.

In most works the word use for bandits are gender neutral so highly possible there are females there. It is just readers assumption they are entirely male. There are also the potrayal of men as bad guys and women helpless victims .

about children. Root word is WANT. If they know other way , they will do it.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  11. Rumanshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, Souta is too much of a wimp to do that.

12. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this thing's dead ? D:

13. Rumanshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally a new chapter. Sorry it took so long. Really gotta work on everything. Man, I'm bad at this huh

14. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this dead?

15. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is only wrong if he didn't clean with them and only give order. They will live there afterall and they have to do their share in chores.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  16. zappyboy95

zappyboy95 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The links to rumanshi's translation are pretty much all either dead or the content was removed that needs investigating but i couldn't find the chapters on his site anywhere.

17. Rumanshi

Reading List:
    Link
    They were dead, but the content has been restored

18. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translations are dead :<
    @Rumanshi
    save us from this drought!