LCD Otherwordly Evil Monarch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LoneWanderer23, Nov 9, 2015.

1. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so iirc it just a guy with penis in his mind and has the hots for the princess but I try not to hype myself up xianxia novels are known to me at least to fail to live up the hype sometimes.

Poor_Hero and Arua like this.
  2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    see this is why you deliver messages in a timely manner. See you may have started a war just cause you didn't like one man

3. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    War Cry~
    [​IMG]

Ritsuru, NeaxD and Poor_Hero like this.
  4. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!

unless Jun comes out of no where and tells his grandfather that he is completely fine

5. Hendricksen-sama

Hendricksen-sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, there have been many similar encounters in history that lead to the fall of countless kingdoms and empires due to one's own pride and arrogance.

Hmm, so Li Youran was controlling the Concubine Meng. I was wondering why considering the fact that a Princess would be trained to be serious and possess the highest degree of etiquette, Concubine Meng (hate how she has the same surname as Meng Hao) treated it as "her mischievousness", clearly it was an order from her "Master". What a slut. From "A Step Into the Past" till this, I always see Concubines, Empresses, or simply beautiful women in the older times of China (Shang - Early Han Dynasty) having multiple men. Sad to see that. Most especially in ASITP, I hated Zhao Ya for being a slut, but later on pitied her greatly. Men who use women as tools are the ones I despise the most.

Anyways... Grandpa Jun was awesome. Hope to see some heads roll, and MC be given a massive breakthrough later on.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  6. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    Daaaaamn!! So exciting!! This toooo great!! Huahuahuahua!!
    Let us see what happen next, i think gramps will atack in every direction in the same time, Li clan included!! Gramps sounds really smart actually, he saw through every thing and will hack all the possibilities of an enemy take advantage of him!! so i guess that he will throw sh** in the fan!!!
    Waiting eagerly for the chptrs!!

7. SilverTap

Reading List:
    Link
    An emperor can't dispose of his army!! So is more likely that he will try to apologise in some sort of way that appears that he is benevolent hehehe!!

Poor_Hero likes this.
  8. Hendricksen-sama

Hendricksen-sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt the Emperor could do anything to him for that matter.
    1) The Empire will lose their greatest general, whom also possess the loyalty of his men. Meaning, Kicking out Jun Family = No EXPERIENCED Army
    2) That Sky-something protector of Princess Ling Meng will not listen to anyone, so no threats, except if the Emperor has more hidden cards and/or other Sky-something people are dispatched to harm the Jun Family.
    3) Plot Armor. Obviously, if they are kicked out, then the MC in the future will kick them out of their own empire.
    4) Grandpa Jun's gonna die sooner or later so it wouldn't bring that much effect, just make the Jun Family increase their hatred and vengeance.

Everything above is what I think will happen if HEADS DO ROLL and the Emperor KICKS THEM OUT. But I'm guessing that what you said's gonna wrong (no offence). The Emperor, as shown in the latest chapter, is a very "pros-cons" person. He knows that this old Grandpa has a lot of value, but I will also agree that the sooner Jun Zhantian dies, the better for those fools.

HOPING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SOOOOO BADDDD!!!!!!!!

9. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    All I know is that the princess is about to get slapped, hard. And she will deserve it! Come on emperor give me this scene!!! Deliver justice.

Poor_Hero and SilverTap like this.
  10. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    ⊙﹏⊙ even grandpa tang is afraid of grandpa jun...

11. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Not surprised. Isn't the Tang family only part of the ministry of justice and not the military.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  12. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    ⊙﹏⊙ eh? No one is complaining of author here because of the plot?

13. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    Women are the true rulers of the universe~

Ritsuru and Poor_Hero like this.
  14. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    This, this development is insane!
    When did hate suddenly turn into love?

Poor_Hero, Turbe and Czr90 like this.
  15. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Which girl? The princess changing around is kind of quick but the other (non-princess) is kind of alright. Never really interacted with the MC but knows his type of character. With the personality changes and the gambling ring seeing in a different light its not that bad.

16. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    The difference of those feelings is like a thickness of a paper ⊙﹏⊙

17. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea who and who? I mean the princess is just "in love" with the daggers. she doesn't know its from the MC so its not a hate to love and the Mogu girl that's more of "yea I was cursing him to death but its not like I really wanted him to die I just want to get him back for bully me". That and she's probably thinking its her fault too that MC is dead, "If I had been holed up all day in tears then the Princess wouldn't have come to visit and MC would have not had to die"

18. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not really mind this current twist in her(Dugu girl) emotions but I have problems earlier in the story with that bull where she declare the gambling rewards as her party gifts. That really annoyed me. I hate women that assume shit is their cause they are girls and decides the Man in this case the MC should be honored to give them all their valuables. I am happy though that the MC did not give in and give her the gifts he just flat out avoided her.

SilverTap likes this.
  19. SilverTap

Reading List:
    Link
    Well what can be said, this spoiled brat Dugu hit the wall, because Jun Xie feels no love hahaha, remember first chapter, this is Evil Monarchs weak spot, his sole defect!! Hahaha what a bad luck to a spoiled brat, the worst is that if it is found out, she may end up marrying him (due politics)...

20. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea that defect needs to be fixed. well atleast hes not as bad as Zuo Mo

SilverTap likes this.