Spoiler Our kids don't ask! / 우리 애들 안 물어요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Eloisane, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alternative Title: 우리 애들 안 물어요!
    Raws: Ridibooks,
    Naver
    Author: 송니움
    Chapters/B]: 121
    Year: 2021
    Summary:
    Elia de Viatris, the only daughter of the venerable Count Viatris and a member of the Werichium Empire.
    From a young age, she had been attracting attention as the center of the future social circle, but at the age of 23, she died of 'death from overwork'.

The end of a life that has been lived so hard that it is unfairly overworked,
    To die without dating once as a single mother!
    Did God know of her injustice?
    Elia, who returned to the age of seven, vows.
    Let's not die from overwork as we did in our last life, but let's make a good reputation with our 'friends' and start dating.

Hader von Dryers, the heir to the Duke of Dryers, who is said to be the best of swords.
    Ludrick Rayence, the second son of the Marquis family of Rayence and the future matob lord.
    The first prince of the empire, Karion Pond Werichium, with blonde hair and a wall, the symbol of the imperial family.

Elia, who had friends called 'crazy people' in the Empire,
    If you look at it, it's unfortunate because it seems like you've never been in a relationship and died because of them.
    She improves the reputation of her friends so that they can date themselves too.
    I'm starting a so-called 'My kids don't ask' project... … .

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    your crush, shiory and CaelumBlue like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hader von Dryers - Heir to the Duke of Dryers, who is said to be the best of swords, with black hair and dark red eyes. He became the youngest sword master at the age of 17.
    If anyone is wondering, I'm picking novels with the winners I want, but I also know stories that are not the case, just feeling too lazy to create thread for those novels, if someone is interested, DM, I will pass the links of those novels, they create the threads, and I say who is the ML.

4. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am interested

5. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  6. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List: