Spoiler Our tyrant became young

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Apr 4, 2021.

1. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Book Lover Slytherine

Book Lover Slytherine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone spoil me about the ending, please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

crystalleciel likes this.
  3. Mangagirl4

Mangagirl4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on how their love story goes? So far in the manhwa it seems like he still possibly likes the OgFl? I’m wondering how his feelings for the MC evolve

bwiieo_O and crystalleciel like this.
  4. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this is interesting! Please give us moree

princessbelle and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  5. Sugar_Sharly

Sugar_Sharly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this story that MC make it like the plan to conquer the empire with Prince Perry's cuteness. People of the empire call him baby angel and make him to show at the parade around the capital while actually he’s a tyrant and have to endure this. It’s so funny XD
    - There has legend about the founding of the empire:
    [The connection between the temple and the imperial family was organized from the beginning.
    Simeon. As a symbol of fire, this continent was originally in contact with the sea, but the interior was a barren desert, and the first emperor occupied the land.
    The reason the earth was dry is because of Simeon's divine beast, which has stayed on the continent since the beginning. This divine beast is called 'Sikar' and has the appearance of a red dragon with the energy of fire. It is said that the first emperor was the only one able to communicate with the divine beast and became a friend or family member.
    Thus, the divine beast who originally ravaged the land was reborn as the protector of the continent, and Simeon blessed the first emperor who could take care of his divine beast.
    So, the legend that the royal family had 'blood blessed by the gods' from generation to generation has been handed down until now.

Among Simeon's priests, it was stated that those with high divine powers could control water-related powers and actually purify polluted water.
    So it is said that people can be healed through that ability, but it is not known whether 70% of the human body is grafted with the concept of water. Besides, some said it could summon water...]

- Persilion’s mother is originally a priestess, but because she has an illegitimate children with the emperor, she was banished from the temple. That’s make him and his mother live at the palace in the further forest of imperial palace.
    Persilion has been proud of his magical magic since he was nine years old, and as he grows up in the magic tower, he has heard that he will surpass the greatest wizard in the history of the Empire. When his mother died when he was nine years old, Persilion went to the tower after an explosive mana awakening that year, and returned to become emperor.

- After the event of raining day, the temple asked Persilion to be baptized at the temple on the capital. There has a pond that reflects the truth. When Persilion saw the pond, he only saw the baby in the pond and said he’s an idiot for believing such a story. But when Lippi saw the surface of the pond, she saw a handsome man face there that’s the original appearance of Persilion. He wonder why only she can saw it, then she said “Maybe it was because Your Majesty did not trust Simeon”; then he said “Better than you?”; “…” she speechless. When Persilion touch the surface of the pond, Lippi said it now only reflect a child's appearance.
    Then they went to the red dragon statue pillar that can answer a question which the answer is in shape if the dew drop from it. Then Persilion asked when he can solve his curse several time but the dew not moved. Persilion told her to asked it and she wonder what to asked then she asked “I can become a wealthy man that encompasses the continent?” then the pillar was quiet, and only Persilion's absurd lament could be heard from the side. Soon, Persilion walked outside as if he had done everything he had to do. Then she whispered to the pillar out of curiosity. “Can I break the curse of Persilion? In the end, I won't die because I can't solve it until the end...?" and she gently stroked the pillar. Then Persilion called her to leave following him quickly. By the time she was about to open the door first, there has gentle sound of water dripping but faint to hear and she thought it was just her imagination.

- There was a rumor that a fire ghost has been appeared at the abandoned palace where the last imperial family lived. That palace is where Persilion killed his siblings and burned it. Persilion, Lippi and Millard went to check, then a fire ball appeared. They tried to catch it, but the fireball run to Persilion’s back. Millard and Lippi terrified but Persilion doesn’t feel hot. The fireball was persistently attached to Persilion. Then Millard tried to grab it but his hand got burned. Lippi tried to brought her hand closer to the fireball but at that moment, as if attracted by a magnet, fire spread to her and she was surprised. And then Persilion hurriedly wrapped his hand around her. He covered her hand with his hand as if to protect her from the fire. Then flames were fading away at the same time as the flames were slowly scattering to the side... leaving only a small spark. Then that spark flying to west where the sacred tree placed in imperial palace.

- To solve the fireball problem, Persilion need to check at the tower library because he can’t find it at palace’s library. But he need to go there secretly as not to be found especially by grand duchess who is the representative of the tower.
    When Lippi went around the palace, she met Kestean. (I actually like the moment when Lippi encounter with Kestean)

It was Kastean.
    Kestean said he had to go to the Duchy of Heydar after the festival day, and he had left the capital. Then he finally came to say hello to me that he had come to organize things, and I said to him with a warm smile.
    “I really wanted to see Confucius.”
    "yes? me?”
    "yes. There is a place I want to go with Confucius.”
    “...?”
    Kestean looked a little embarrassed because I had never approached him with a smile like this. But he soon put a relaxed smile on his face and lowered his head to meet my eye level.
    “Are you waiting for me?”
    "yes! It’s a place I would never go to without Confucius!”
    When I answered by putting my hands together like an excited person, Kastean's smile deepened. He smiled like a pretty satisfied man and asked me kindly.
    As the distance got closer, a whispering voice tickled my ears.
    “Where on earth would Miss Lippi want to go with me?”
    “It is a place full of dreams and hopes, you can see the stars that seem to pour out from the sky at night, and you can always face colorful lights during the day...”
    “…Is it in the Empire?”
    “It’s the tower.”
    “...”
    Kestean's eyes were colored with a bit of confusion. Wait, I think I've seen these eyes often from Persilion.
    Still, Kastean always smiles, I don't know if it's acting or not, but he's always been kind to me, but now this person?
    He felt a little lost, but I continued to speak.
    “I would be very grateful if you could go to the tower with me.”
    “...Is there any reason Miss Lippi is interested in the tower? And if it was Ms. Lippi, the tower would also open...”
    “Actually, the Prince wanted to go.”
    Kestean's eyes widened as if a little startled at my answer. Currently, Kestean and I were having a conversation right in front of the main palace, so when he looked up, he saw Persilion's office.
    Kestean looked up at the half-closed curtain and asked curiously.
    “Is His Majesty the Prince interested in magic?”
    "Yes. His Majesty is so intelligent that he shows interest in various fields.”
    “But if His Majesty would like it, the tower will always welcome him. In fact, His Majesty has lived in the tower for a long time, so they will be delighted if his son visits.”
    "That's because His Majesty the Prince is shy..."
    “…Shy, huh?”
    Why are you making such a shaky expression on that word? I thought the image of Prince Perry was set only cutely, but wasn't that the case again?
    “Actually, His Majesty seems to be feeling the burden of his appearance. No matter where he goes, eyes will follow him, so he feels burdened by it…”
    "ah..."
    “Before I came to the Imperial Palace, he was still free, and now he’s trying to fulfill his responsibilities as a prince, but I guess he want to go around comfortably from time to time. I also want to go to Tower just out of curiosity, but if his Majesty says he’s going, there may be another noisy protocol...”
    Kestean nodded his head at my successive words. Every situation is up to the packaging, and as long as you can convince your opponent well, this kind of storytelling is a breeze
    So I told Kestean, who seemed to be convinced, ‘I want to go quietly, disguised as an attendant, buried in Confucius,’ but he only blinked slowly.
    I understand why, but it was kind of reluctant.
    “It’s been a while since I haven’t been to the tower…”
    “But if it’s Confucius, wouldn’t the Tower welcome him if it’s a visit from Heydar’s next head?”
    “It may be reluctant to go there.”
    “Are you afraid to go there? why?"
    It was a word that could not be understood at all, but Kestean did not answer and only kept a strange silence. What on earth is the reason that Tower is reluctant to take Kestean?
    ...Ah, maybe because of Kestean's behavior, who ran out after attending for a year in the middle, saying, 'This tower doesn't fit me!'
    Of course, Kestean wouldn't have left with such a word, but from the standpoint of Tower, would it have hurt their pride to be rejected by Confucius of Heydar? I tried to find the reason, but this is just what I wanted, nothing came out.
    Kestean turned the topic around, wondering if he wanted to keep the story about the tower for a while.
    He said, “By the way, I heard that you went to the Temple of Simeon with His Majesty the Prince. Was Miss Lippi also baptized?”
    “Ah, not me, but only his Majesty."
    “Doesn’t Miss Lippi not believe in Simeon?”
    "Well, I'm not distrusting it... I just respect it as a religion, not enough to become a believer."
    It was only in the place I lived in the past that I heard the myth and reacted like ‘Is that possible?’, but this world was really a place where divine power and magic were real.
    Moreover, I could not distrust Simeon when I heard the sacred tree in the imperial castle. But Kastean looked a little surprised at my answer. He looked at me and said, as if he had heard an unexpected answer.
    “I thought Miss Lippi was a follower of Simeon.”
    “…why?”
    “Yeah… Some of Simeon’s priests are able to ‘prophesy’.”
    Ah, so when Prince Perry said he would follow my prophecy, the nobles were talking about 'temple certification'. I smiled awkwardly, understanding why.
    Since there is no way Simeon's followers and non-priests are eating only the prophetic powers there, there seems to be an atmosphere recently that I might be a priest. In the beginning, my prophecies are not divine-based abilities, but information from reading books...
    Kestean looked at me with his lower eyes and then nodded his head as if he understood. He said it wasn't me, so he didn't want to ask any more questions.
    However, it was really strange that some of Simeon's priests could prophesy, so I asked Kestean.
    “Does anyone still know how to prophesy in Simeon’s temple?”
    “Well, usually once every few decades, but not now.”
    "okay."
    I could barely hold back the relief I was about to wake up. If there was a prophet in the real temple, I was worried that he might compete with me, so I was afraid for a moment that I would lose unconditionally.
    I laughed thinking it was a worry that was only my delusion, but at the information that came to mind later, Oh! exclaimed
    “Sir. The gang who kidnapped me at the last festival. I found the nobles who had commissioned them and went to the mansion, but they said they were all dead.”
    "...is that so?"
    "yes! There seems to be another culprit, but who the hell is…”
    Kestean's reply was a bit slow, but he immediately asked me with a graceful smile.
    “By the way, how did you find out about the noble who commissioned it? I remember they was struggling with not opening their mouth at all when they ware dragged out of the building... .”
    “I do not know the details, but I have heard that Sir Millard interrogated himself. Your Majesty also allowed the interrogation by force... Wait, is this torture?”
    Did you use your career as an all-round mercenary to lead the torture yourself? Surprised by the unexpected realization, Kastean only laughed haha.
    It seemed that his eyes became strangely cold at the information that he answered.
    “Where is that noble family? I will help with the search.”
    “Ah, um… It’s the Viscount Doles family, but the mansion is said to be very neat. There is no sign of anyone breaking in, and it is clean. So it seems like a thief committed it, and maybe that culprit is really behind it?”
    “…and most likely.”
    I sighed deeply as I looked at Kestean who nodded his head slowly. In fact, Persilion was secretly apologizing for me, so I deliberately pretended to be okay, but I was concerned about that.
    The situation in which I was kidnapped was quickly resolved, but that doesn't mean it wasn't completely shocking. It scared me even more that there was behind the person who was trying to kidnap me.
    Aren't I still in danger of being kidnapped if the man behind it is not caught? Goosebumps sprung up and he shrugged his shoulders, and Kestean softened his eyes and said.
    “Miss Lippi will never do anything like that again.”
    “I wish… The last social gathering that the nobleman visited was to celebrate Confucius’s birthday… Oh, does Confucius even know this nobleman?”
    "...I know it's a family, but I don't know about the individual aristocrats."
    Kestean paused for a moment, then answered with a calm attitude. But then he slowly reached out to me and said, The state of his palm was visible, as if he was asking me to put my hand on top of him.
    We already said hello when we met, are you going to kiss me again? Although a little puzzled, he held out his hand as if being swept away by Kestean's natural behavior.
    “We will mobilize Heydar’s troops to find the backstory.”
    "yes? There is no need to mobilize the military—”
    “It is necessary. Miss Lippi was my partner at the party, right?”
    “...?”
    “Touching someone I have a partner with is like ignoring Heydar.”
    I was bewildered by the sudden story of my partner. Perhaps at Kestean's birthday party, he's the first dance partner to be referred to as a partner... Are you working so hard just for that one time?
    While thinking about Heydar's pride, Kestean slowly buried his lips into the back of my hand. His lips lightly brushed.
    “So, don’t worry Miss Lippi. Heydar will do everything.”
    At that moment, I suddenly felt a gaze from above. He reflexively shook his head and found a man standing by the window and looking at it.
    Persilion.
    He was looking here. It seemed that their eyes met for a moment, but Persilion swung the curtain that half covered the window. I was momentarily taken aback by the action that even felt resolute.
    Why all of a sudden?
    However, just by looking at Persilion for a short time, I gained enlightenment. I had something to gain from today's conversation.
    So Kestean slowly let go of my hand and I drew it close to my chest, and asked, covering it with the other hand as if embarrassed.
    “Are you going to solve all my worries?”
    “If Miss Lippi wants it, I will gladly.”
    Kastean's smile widened. As if I was pleasantly surprised by this reaction, my eyes curled up and gave off a beautiful smile.
    I sighed heavily, reading the slight gratification on his face, like a man with a very sad worry.
    "actually..."
    "actually?"
    “The Crown Prince is looking forward to going to the tower, but I am worried that he will fall ill because he cannot fulfill his dream.”
    “...”
    Once again, a look similar to Persilion passed by Kastean.
    But after that, he kept his eyes closed as if he was agonizing... Slowly making eye contact with me and smiling. It was the kind of smile I had seen before.
    "If you want not only Miss Lippi but also His Highness the Prince, I will help you. First of all, I have something else to do until tomorrow, so when is it convenient for you?”
    “Then the day after tomorrow would be good.”
    "...yes. We will prepare it the next day.”
    I believe that I was mistaken that Kestean's smile became slightly bitter.

----Chapter 48---

- Lippi, Persilion and Kastean went to the tower. When they at the tower, they accidentally met the most person they don’t want to see, that’s the grand duchess Difke. In the end Lippi made an excuse that they went to tower quietly because prince Perry want to know his father’s trace which’s where Persilion studied magic because he missed his father. Then the grand duchess surprised and said “...the 7th floor library. The seat by the window on the left in the far corner is the Persilion, no, His Majesty… It’s a place you use often.” (With this, I'm convinced that the grand duchess is actually not a bad person). There has some scenes when Kestean hugged Lippi to protect her from item falling and Persilion saw it with bitter face. And when Lippi fall asleep at the carriage back to the palace, she slept leaning her head to Kestean. Then Persilion said “Why did you slept leaning on Confucius?”; then she said “Oh, that’s not really intentional… ”, he said “Why don’t you lean on me?”; "...Yes?" then she was really surprised by the words, so she closed her eyes for a long time... and said seriously.
    “…Are you ever going to be arrested for child abuse?”; “What are you!” All of a sudden, Persilion got angry. He strutted forward, frowning.

- There has a next rumor about the appearance of the fireball and it hurt some knights. Then Lippi, Persilion and Millard went to check it, but what they saw is bigger fire that the last fireball and it make more light that attract people to come. They tried to catch it but it disappeared. And they got information that the main palace is on fire. They hurriedly went there and fire is so big that need to evacuate people there. Lippi heard that the maid Sofia is still in the main palace and tried to save her. Then she tried to approach the fire, she felt it weird because it doesn’t hot at all, but before she came inside, Persilion grabbed her for what she is doing. Then suddenly the fire made explosion, and Persilion embraced Lippi facing his back against the fire. But at the end of a strange moment as if time stopped... the flames are starting to fade. The momentum of the fire, which had been shaking as if it would devour the entire main palace, was rapidly diminished. The scene where it disappeared from behind Persilion, which had not been resolved by water or magic, was very shocking. As if following a will, the flames were scattered in the air. It was a spectacle that could not be attached to any other modifiers other than the expression that it was truly sacred. People and some priests were all stunned by this scene. Persilion was also bewildered by this appearance. At that time, the high priest who was nearby took out a communication artifact from his arms. It was the Pope's message. That was an oracle said ‘The divine child who appeared from the fire will show you the way’. Then Prince Perry became became a divine ‘child’.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
    mmem, Am_elf, shiory and 42 others like this.
  6. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao. This is getting more interesting!! :aww::cookie:
    Tbh this is concern me most.:blobconfounded:
    In the end, the curse will be resolved, wont it?
    Thus lil prince Perry will vanish :blob_teary:, but people already know about his existence.
    Furthermore, now he's a divine child.
    What will they do about it. :blob_teary::blobthinkingsmirk:

Btw i saw the romance is starting to bloom here hohoho.
    I like it :bloblove:

crystalleciel and Sugar_Sharly like this.
  7. cutesherry

cutesherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!!
    There is really no way to know so far if Lippi has powers or not then...? Because both time, whether when it rained or when the fire vanished, both Lippi and Persilion were at the same place together...mmmhhh....but then, it says that Lippi didn't feel like the fire was hot, doesn't it mean she has some kind of ability or secret identity she is not aware of? I guess there is another option: it's the both of them TOGETHER that make it work?

Nikibunny and crystalleciel like this.
  8. JohnAron

JohnAron New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more spoilers :whistle:

9. Windgirl

Windgirl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More chapters please :(

10. Hazilla

Hazilla Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could you please send it to me, if you still have it

Emma626 likes this.
  11. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get it?

12. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess they'll have to make "prince Perry" disappear, like, he'll "die" from accident or sickness :hmm:

13. Ruta yifla

Ruta yifla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

14. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Questions for some kind souls who know the story :blobowoevil:

1. Who or what is behind ML’s curse? Is it the ogfl? And how will they break the curse?
    2. When will ML become (permanently) adult again?
    3. Does the FL have power? Is she a saintess/ priest? (judging from the second cover it seems like she has a priestly garment hmm)
    4. Will people know that prince perry is the ML or will they make up a story for him later?
    5. What’s gonna happen to ogfl and ogml?
    6. ML and FL ending
    7. ML’s background

thank you in advance! :aww:

After reading so many manhwas and novels, I kinda had a feeling that FL was originally from that world:hmm: well, we’ll just have to wait for the spoilers until then :3

Jian Yue likes this.
  15. Book Lover Slytherine

Book Lover Slytherine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same questions here. what'll happen? someone plz spoil?

16. Sugar_Sharly

Sugar_Sharly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the founding national day, prince perry as the imperial member need to do prayer at the sanctuary Shekina where Sikar the divine beast resides. There has Ardal that’s a position as Sikar’s companion at the Shekina which is still vacant now. When Lippi go the Shekina, she saw a red hair child at the forest but disappear. When she asked others, they said there’s nothing there and there’s no way a child here.

When Persilion was praying, Lippi went to the forest and met the child with red hair and orange eyes. He said he’s the Sikar, and she asked why Sikar is in a form of 4-year-old children?, he said he didn’t know why, and also he can’t use his power that he became frustrated.

Because Lippi doesn’t come back long, Persilion anxiously finding her, and find her with Sikar. Sikar said he is the Sikar, but Persilion and temple people don’t believe it because there has no record about the Sikar being a child. Then to prove that he is Sikar, Sikar told them where the holy item that has been disappear, and it’s right. The priests still don’t believe it and think that he’s some child that lost and enter Shekina. Then the priests asked him to do divine power test, and then he has huge divine power but with red colour where the normal priest has blue color (Note: Priest divine power is blue which is water. Water need to control Sikar fire power). But seeing he has huge divine power, the Pope want to take him to the temple and may be he is the Divine child in the oracle, because Shekina also mean a fire.

Sikar hardly told Lippi and Persilion that he’s the Sikar, but they still don’t believe then Sikar said that Persilion is the Emperor. Hearing this, they surprised and Persilion said he will take Sikar to imperial palace as Prince Perry’s chilhood friend, and Sikar told them to call his name ‘Harmon’ who is the name of last talented Ardal(Sikar’s companion).

Persilion asked Sikar how to solve the curse, but he also doesn’t know and you just need to find the medium. Sikar said that it actually not a problem for him(Sikar) to became a child because he can go out from Shekina where he doesn’t need to worry his fire to hurt people because he can’t use his power now(if he go out from Shekina, he can’t control his fire and can hurt human), and he actually can solve his own curse with force because he’s actually strong dragon, but if he use force and cross the line that Simeon had set, he will be imprisoned.

Sikar like being a child and act cute that palace’s people like him. He also asked Lippi to sleep with him. Persilion is annoyed with it. But people feel Prince Perry and Sikar are cute being together.

Sikar go around the palace to find the medium and find some place that still same as 1000 years ago. When they go to the lake, they find the fireball again, and Sikar said it’s his power and capture the fireball to his body and wonder why his fire went to the palace. Knowing this Persilion finally find who the cause of the fireball and said that fire hurt people, hearing this Sikar really feel guilty.

After this, the story is like solving the mystery that spent about 30 chapters and sometime I'm getting bored that take a pause reading it.
    On the celebration of the birthday of the Emperor, Sikar with the power that left in the Persilion's mother's bracelet, he help to reverse Persilion's time to his original body before he turned to a child. Because on the birth day, people's mana is the highest that can make him back to his original body in 1 day, but his mana is still 10%. People surprised, and Persilion told them he still give the authority to Prince Perry and Persilion will travel to the empire, in other word it's an 'Inspection', hearing this, the nobles scared and went to check their own territory afraid Persilion will find anything wrong in there.
    That night, when Kestean asked Lippi to dance again(she scared remembering last embarrassing dance), Persilion hurriedly tell her that she need to go back because Prince Perry need her because he has a fever. Persilion and Lippi went out from the ballroom. They have some conversation and Persilion closed Lippi's eyes with his hand and kissed it above his own hand, that time Lippi feel strange because it feels like Persilion did something that time.

mmem, Am_elf, Shion Lee and 27 others like this.
  17. Flimsylover

Flimsylover Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The OG FL is she kind or not
    And about og fl background

I have the same question

18. Daelis

Daelis Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if there is something that is not understood, but English is not my first language, I have barely read 1/4 of the novel, but in a quick glance, the culprit of the curse is the Duke, Kastean's father, the second ML

mmem, Am_elf, syofiaa and 14 others like this.
  19. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler :aww:
    Do you know what his motive is? Does he want the throne?

20. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    does Kastean know about it? Is he involved in his father’s plan/scheme?