LCD Ouroboros Record ~Circus of Oubeniel~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by IcedBaby, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is some serious good stuff. I liked it. Thank you OP @IcedBaby .

Paps likes this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great the last chapter, how he tricked the adventures, he gave them the emotion they were looking for but not ther result. I love how he tricks people, and the entrance to his laboratory it feels really sci-fy, I dig that :blob_grin::blob_grin:

3. Lunares

Lunares Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look... I get what you're coming from. But with other priorities I have, 13-17 days is the fastest I can get a 16,000 to 19,000 characters chapter out without compromising the TL quality. There some instances where I'd get stuck sometimes and I'd have to ask a peer and it'll take time for them to reply. (which, for most of time, is the reason why it seems to be so 'slow'). I don't see if a summary of the previous chapter is necessary, but I can see that others may need it. If I may, perhaps it's better to post the summary here. Why don't you do it? As a translator I'd love to see this thread to be more active. It gives me a reason to continue to translate.

Anon2.0, GloomUnderNight and Paps like this.
  4. Ebonitacocat

Ebonitacocat Waffles

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't mind that one guy he probably just has memory problems thanks for translating and keep up the good work (and it's not like you can't just reread the prior chapter if need be they're not hidden and don't cost anything)

Paps likes this.
  5. Lunares

Lunares Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, well, his/her concern is actually valid. I always welcome suggestions, provided they're reasonable... Anyway, hope you enjoyed the last chapter for Nov.

6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But hey the good point of this novel is that has long chapter, is natural that you need to take your time with each one, a summary is not necessary (it will help some) but don't burn yoursefl more that necesary with this. There is other novels that just guet dropped without any advance notice and we are still here, so you won't loose fans if your work takes its time to be released. Well the construction of the new base of operations is coming well, so Uni is no longuer a virgin??? Who took her V-card, I want details!!!!!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: For research purpose obviosly!!!!:blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    Lunares likes this.
  7. Lunares

Lunares Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Assuming Charl's correct. It's actually quite a bombshell.

Paps likes this.
  8. Atramede

Atramede Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember when she was first bought? I think the description of how she was at that time is your answer.

Lunares likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm...totally forgot about that, yep you are rigth that could have happened. Now I feel bad :blobcry::blobcry::blobcry:

10. GloomUnderNight

GloomUnderNight "DOMO HAJIMEMASHITE. I am STRING CUTTER" ©

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the cource this novel is going. I hope the pace will get a bit faster, so we can get some action :cookie:.

@Lunares thank you for your hard work

Paps and Lunares like this.
  11. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe we wasted 3 chapters on some random nobody Green Squad. Was it really worth it?

12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was more to introduce us to the build of his secret research institute, and to also give us a view on how he is been seen by other nobles. It migth become important in the future.

13. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but considering its previous pacing, it kinda suddenly came out of the blue. I'm sure the author could've done it in lesser time. It was really irritating to read it while constantly thinking, "I get it already, please move on already!" Although that could just be my problem with JP novels in general.

Paps likes this.
  14. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometime we need to be patient but I guet what you mean, I started to read a novel today and I can't guet past the first chapter because of the overexplanation, I mean the character is an orphan in a junkward scavaging for food and when he finds something to eat the author goes on on describing the food, how it smell, and all that and I wonder, isn't he supposed to be starving??? Why would he lose his time apreciating food instead of goign at it like is the last edible thing on the planet (and giving his envioement thats quite close to the truth)???

Reindeer likes this.
  15. Lunares

Lunares Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol yeah. I kinda get it. Multiple POVs is not for everyone in the first place.

I guess that's why the author reduces chapters from the other POV starting from Chapter 25. But unfortunately you'll be getting another arc from another POV this time around.

Reindeer likes this.
  16. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, the updates for this novel are damn slow. But what can I do other than patiently waiting for the updates?

17. Lunares

Lunares Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. Though I'll at least guarantee that there'll be two chapters this month. Things are just a bit busy before the holidays.

Paps and RTS like this.
  18. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, no worries. You are far better than those translators who only translate one chapter in the whole three months period, so that we are not able to submit the pick-up request.

Night Ghost and Paps like this.
  19. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really curious as to what magnum opus 5 will be... Well, we already know it's a golem. But I want to know what it looks like...

20. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I wait eagerly for the end of the year. I am really excited what his Opus 5 would be.