LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha so the link had a really shitty down side and he’s going with backsmithing like some people thought.

So yeah jerk gods and non evil saints kind of makes the whole thing funny, would picking half god be the less evil and greedy option

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    1 skill each for 7 people...

Grid and God's Command
    Kraugel, Agnus and Haster has what???

Basically good and evil isn't set in stone, this is the vibe of the story, we believe those who are good is good and evil is evil. Anyday when Rebecca drops Grid will be the day she is proclaim evil I guess. Need more history lessons.

Grid finally getting the production button...

3. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean this line
    “You can hear Taren’s voice, “The light was so bright that I couldn’t see the darkness hidden beyond it.”
    Makes it pretty obvious who’s good and who’s bad, then we have fact the 7 saints were evil for trying to become gods not for actual evil deeds. Guess Kraugel half god now.

0000000 likes this.
  4. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    grid already had production button for tailor underwear making didn't he?
    also, dang that's OP, minimum epic rating means he can just use junk mats and turn it into still useful crap to sell :O

5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    For blacksmith.

6. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid's 4 linked sword skill plus 2 linked skill follow up plus god's command =
    Linked-Kill-Wave-Pinnacle + Pinnacle-Kill + Linked-Kill-Wave-Pinnacle + Linked-Kill

Lol. Plus upcoming new skill. He should change his class to dancer now.

7. johonson

johonson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think when Blacksmith's Craft at master level mc can learn all kinds of production class

8. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Agnus had a defensive skill? Haster probably has the passive Quick Command that Kraugel wanted to get from the Red Sage.

Is this just to demonstrate how OP he'd be if he enhanced Linked Kill Wave Pinnacle?

Production class? I think you mean production skills, and he can pretty much do that already, considering he unlocked intermediate tailoring by learning one tailoring production method.

9. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was hoping grid would enhance item combination or something...

grid isnt allowed to use production button! it would negate all his hard work

10. johonson

johonson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well this I think after he learns the methods and master it will come to myth and will fuse to create a new class lvl myth overgeared class

11. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that could have been cool, maybe let him combine 3 items at once?

For production skills, after reaching advanced level 10 you unlock the related craftsmanship skill, so maybe rather than Grid becoming a myth ranked Blacksmith, he could be a myth ranked Craftsman or myth ranked Magic Craftsman that has the class skills of all the production classes; blacksmithing, accessory maker (jewel cutting), architecture, tailoring, alchemy and so on.

Linked Kill Wave is a three fusion sword dance, but it's a single attack, so it could be considered a true fusion.
    By comparison, Linked Kill Wave Pinnacle is a four fusion sword dance, but it's made up of 3 stages of a two fusion sword dance followed by 2 base dances so it could be considered a false fusion.
    Maybe to get a five fusion sword dance, he first needs to get a true four fusion sword dance?

I notice that it says 'This skill doesn’t share a cooldown with Link, Kill, Wave, Pinnacle, and Linked Kill.'
    I wonder if he can fuse fusion sword dances that contain the same base sword dance? It lists Link, Kill and Linked Kill as having separate cool-downs, so could he fuse say Pinnacle Kill instead of Pinnacle to get a five fusion sword dance Linked Kill Wave Pinnacle Kill?
    Although that would likely still be a false fusion made up of either the three fusion sword dance Linked Kill Wave and the two fusion sword dance Pinnacle Kill, or worse, the two fusion sword dance Linked Kill, the base sword dance Wave and the two fusion sword dance Pinnacle Kill.

12. talkingwolf98

talkingwolf98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he can put multiple dances that are the same in one fusion so rather than having Pinnacle and Kill together and adding it into another fusion set he would have to use another dance fused with Pinnacle to achieve another false four-fusion dance. I only think this because to make a fusion like Linked Kill he had to use Link and Kill almost immediately one after the other to make it fuse right, and it was never mentioned that the dance changed to something totally different just implied that the dances became something more like start one and flow it into the other without stopping, and unintelligent as the mc can be I refuse to believe he didn't try to fuse multiple Kills or Links into other fusions to increase their damage or duration.

13. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've gathered in the latest translated chapters, the skills of the Seven Malignant Saints is unique to one player, kind of like representing each of former Saints. Kraugel hasn't been shown with those flickering wings, then I surmise it hasn't been long since he acquired it. Now I wonder what his skill entails? It would be too dumb if it was just the ability to fly, if it even allows him to. Then maybe it grants him the qualities of both dark and light, which gives a strong resistance or to use skills related to the two elements, perhaps both even.

14. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    grid can fuse the 100,000 skill later? he is fusing pagma skills but his class is starting to grow beyond it, he uses magic skills with his sword skills now too

a 5 skill fuse with a seeking magic missle would mean other person cant dodge it?

15. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically you could fuse skills even if they're not related. I remember Grid doing it before he got Pagma's swordmanship. He fused a skill from the ideal dagger with something and made a ranged attack.

16. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    Wind Blast from the Ideal Dagger and Unbreakable Justice from the Agent of Justice title to make Wind of Justice.

He could presumably also use the Ideal Sword he made for Peak Sword since it also has the Wind Blast skill attached.
    I am waiting until he remakes his old successes as myth ranked items. A myth ranked Ideal Dagger would be able to level the Wind Blast and Quick Movement skills :D

17. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not enough mats for that, myth ranked items need mats like the east continent breath, or a great demon's raid drop; why would you waste those on something like the ideal dagger

18. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically he could make Myth ranked items through Growth Item (though its gonna take super long time), or somehow make a Secret rating item like Valhalla of Infinite Affection that has potential to become Myth rank

19. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Ideal Dagger has Quick Movements, which is one of his most often used skills along with Blacksmith's Rage, especially after he created the God Hands which can not only wield it for him but also shares skill effects with him allowing Grid to benefit from Quick Movements buff without equipping the dagger himself.

Yes! A growth type Ideal Dagger would be perfect :)

20. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    knights trained by a grandmaster that's better than the legends vs knights geared up by a blacksmith that even the gods are envious of >.> i don't think this confrontation is going to end well