LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    By the name of this book, I thought it'd be an interesting one.
    But after reading it, well after the deceiving part. MY head hurts, this book is a pain that loves giving a lot not funny+ not interesting lectures.

2. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 5 he kill NPC or mobs? but why he didn't level up ?

3. Enken

Enken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To me it's the totale opposite usually i'm not very fond of this vrmmo type of novel , tried Praise the orc for like 70 chapter then dropped it , just hated this bullshit 'RP' aka NPC have feelings.
    I hope this one doesn't go this route , so far i like the mc ; didn't like how they introduced that was so cliché it couldn't be worse.

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    yup it's a vr one

5. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, they want to make something similar to LMS, a lot of virtual reality novel choose their MC pick a Human Race, maybe they can change that, it will make give more spices in the story. they can let the MC change Race when they create their Character, or let them change in the middle of story after pick a human race, example finding an inheritance of certain mad scientist when the mc fall from the cliff, after reading all the book in there, the MC change the race, guess what is it? it's an Android[that's remind me to Dragon Ball IoI] the MC put The Helm that connected to nude Android Body in the glass tube [well it will be amusing if the MC gender changed IoI] then he press the button. and tada! his soul transported to the Android Body[ let's name the body as Android no.18 IoI that's plagiarism ahahaha]

and Android Body are different than that of human, Human 1 point STR will increase 1 Physical Attack and 1 point Stamina, but Android 1 point STR will Increase 100 Attack and 100 Point Stamina, because this android are made by using parts of Ant King Gene, and anyone knows that ants can support up to 100x and more their own weight. not only STR all other stats also similar, 1 point AGI will increase 1 attack speed, 0.2% Critical chance, 0,1% Fatal Blow, 1 Critical damage and 0.3% Dodge Chance, but Android 1 point AGI will Increase increase 10 attack speed, 10 Movement speed, 2% Critical chance, 1% Fatal Blow, 100 Critical Damage and 3% Dodge Chance, because this android are made by using parts of 9 Winged Thunder Birds Gene. Also the Android Brain thinking speed, Learning Speed, Reaction Speed and Sensing are faster than human about 100 times or more. because it created using Multiple Super Biochips from Certain matter of certain mythical creature and mythical metal. obviously it give the MC a lot of powerful Passive skill that increased thinking speed, Learning Speed, Reaction Speed and Sensing 100 times or more. beside that mad scientist also instal a lot of feature that will give him a unique skill like, Radar, Infra Red, Heat Detector, Life Detector, Lie Detector, Night Vision, God Eyes[similar to hawk eyes but more powerful and also can see something so small like atom to], Gravity Force Control, Magical Plasma weapon system, Anti Mana Super Fusion Reactor Core, Ultra Hyper Vibration Attack System[can be generated using body parts and weapon], Nano Magic Booster System, Nano Particle Anti Mana Magic Cannon, Memories Scan, Memory Bank, Memory Edit[edit the beaten enemy brain to delete, copy, cut, added new false their memory], Devouring System, Barrier System, All Kind of Blueprint[even Blueprint to make all kind of Machine Servant Class, Robot Worker, Building, Equipment, Transportation, Time Travel Machine, Etc] , Magical Nano Optic Camouflage, Magical Nanobots System, Absolute Repair Sytem, God Flight System[Locked], Miniature Black Hole Creation[Locked], White Hole[Locked], Worm Hole [Locked], Warp System[Locked], Overdrive I-Limit Break[power up 10x], Overdrive II-Supreme Break[Locked, power up 50x], Overdrive III-Resplendent Break[Locked, Power up 100x], Overdrive IV-Ultimate Break[Locked, Power up 500x], Overdrive V-Apocalypse Mode[Locked, Power up 1000x], Anti Magic Satellite Cannon Excaliber[Locked], Self Destruct-Terra Explosion [Locked],Summon Machine God Thanatos The Ragnarok Bringer[Locked], Eternal Machine Kaiser Legion[Locked], Mad Scientist Professor Insane Devil Letter[his last will, all his wealth in certain Dangerous Mountain like Golds, all kind of powerful equipment, a lot of Ultra Rare skill books, Dragon Heart, Phoenix core, Philosopher stone, Compressed 100x God Alloy and other precious material ] and so on.

:rolleyes: Damn why i write all that BS above IoI ? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    WearyRain likes this.
  6. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I dropped Praise the Orc. I really didn't like the MC. LMS is only truly amazing when Weed is on his adventures other than that I skip it all. They can have VRMMOs but seriously the only playing for money is annoying now. Plus even in CN novels I skip almost all real life stories in VRMMOs. I just look at VRMMO a way for MC can die how many times they want and get it going. lol

off topic. I wonder if your Signature girl is going to be in that new Blazblue cross game.

7. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Humans are more efficient - If you downsize human down to an ant size, he'll be able to support 1000x size of his own weight.

8. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    when human tiny like ants, i can only image they helpless againts Ants, plus they are afraid of unkown[why i become tiny! help!] and only shout kyaaa kyaaaa when they eaten IoI.
    [​IMG]
    the tiny human fist attack can't break the ants soldier hard exoskeleton, so obviously the will just Dreaming if they want to kill the Ant King[fantasy Creature bloodline] and their Army:whistle:
    [​IMG]
    the Soldier Ants!, even the soldier already this powerful.

and this below is their King[Jokes] well, all over it's body are compressed Exskeleton
    [​IMG]
    the Human can't kill him because they don't have NEN[kidding] and they attack only like what? a Tickle!!!:LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  9. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    So far it's honestly not too interesting, but I'll give it a chance to get past explaining the mechanics and get into adventuring and interacting with other characters.

P.S. @Katherine please hide those images in your signature in a spoiler, they take up way too much space.

10. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SquareCubeLaw
    means that there would be absolutely no problem breaking down ants.

11. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    i talked about magic world, well in that page, after read some, it said human will lose the heat faster and so it will die soon if the human compressed become as small as ants[even in the process the got compressed human will die first before they can make action], ants will just confused and looked what is that that suddenly die IoI. i talked not about shrinking the human, but compared if the human is born small like ants, their weak skin,flesh and bones will no use facing the ants, especially Ants in magic world more powerful. and i just compared the normal[villager] human codes that already fixed in their Genes and DNA and Magical Ants Genes and DNA.

example Human DNA sample scanned by Ultra Super A.I and given the number
    STR 10
    AGI 10
    INT 250
    VIT 10
    DEX 90
    LUC 5

then Ant King DNA sample scanned by Ultra Super A.I and given the number
    STR 1090
    AGI 155
    INT 7
    VIT 230
    DEX 7
    LUC 3

it's just an example. the number merely a fiction. and the Mad Scientist, Professor Mad Devil only Pick the most outstanding Gene that have stats STR 1090 to use as 1 of the many genes the Android needed to become more Perfect.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  12. Enken

Enken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to post about your fanfiction or your own novel what about creating your own thread about your novel since your comment doesn't have anything with the novel.

Asf and -M4- like this.
  13. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's really doesn't have anything with the novel. i just reply someone that said

"Theres praise that orc novel for that. But looking how crazily popular LMS is in KR, authors there cant help to make something similar like it.. not to mention theres many readers there that want something similar too"

And I agree with his line of though and added an example. it become long because someone reply my example, so when they reply, i must given the suitable answer. and now it become like this. so it's not about posting my novel or Fanfic

14. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm just wishing that I could read something unique with the novel

15. Enken

Enken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But there's something unique and for the moment what making me refreshing NU website and i'm not usually big fan of vrmmo.
    For once the MC isn't a godly mechanical players with immense knowledge, he's just a casual pleb ; he's not coming from the future with deep knowledge that's what make it interesting there's no plan ahead to make it big, he just expect to get a few bucks by playing the game.
    He had a normal life, went to university , did army service he's the typical neet or the hardworker for his family that we usually see in KR novel.

16. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Im the only one that thinks the stupid MC funny. Lol.

-M4- and SinsI like this.
  17. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like brick MC is trying to get focused. I hope he pours everything into having a stupid strong willpower, but stays as stupid as he is right now.

18. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it continues the trend of really crafting the equipment and not just make it out of thin air using the system and the ingredients.

19. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    Daym... that gay blacksmith gives me the shivers.. :blob_coughblood:

20. Legion_Harbinger_of_Souls

Legion_Harbinger_of_Souls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seems decent, I'll bite