Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid should have questioned the dwarf more about Madra. Although it may be that his connection to Madra will be fleshed out when Grid needs his next power up. Right now, Grid has yet to exercise his new power up from Greed based equipment.

dereonlad likes this.
  2. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's never too late. He gained 200K army swordsmanship, strengthened his magic swordsman class and created his first epic all in something like 10 chapters. Now, 20-40 chapters later he's getting an OP mineral. So I don't think we'll have to wait long to get more Madra backstory. Besides, he got the imperial palace blueprints so he's got reason to meet Ke.

Though at this point I can't see anything other than Grid getting some variant Undegeated King class. I can't imagine the empire sending troops to Lubana unless Oasis is crowned again. But even then OG guild has more to gain from an alliance with Saharan than Valhalla.

Although who knows.

The original quest was to last long enough until Mercedes arrived. But obviously he wasn't strong enough. He was a loser. Now? Last we heard of Oasis he was comparable to Damian, he defeated Yatan NPCs as swift as a hot knife through butter. So if the quest becomes more reasonable like Lim Cheolho said, and we know he has at least 10K swordsmanship this time, he could actually finish the class quest.

LordKarsus likes this.
  3. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder whether Oasis will have to beat prime Madra or another legend or beat red knights round II.

4. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link

I'm going to say that there's nothing really here that's an interesting spoiler that you'd be excited to hear about earlier. But what's happening is fun, and you'll likely enjoy it when you get here.

The pacing in Overgeared has fortunately always been such that it doesn't get stuck in boring situations, and quickly moves to interesting new opportunities and setups.

--

Incidentally, although it's not related to anything happening recently, Grid should've asked Basara to forgive the old Red Knights that were exiled along with Piaro (or did that kinda happen with her pointing out Marie's crimes?).

Right now, some are joining Asmophel and Mercedes, and some are refusing. Those who refuse should at least have an opportunity to go home now with their honor restored, so they can find peace.

Shiho and sap00 like this.
  5. Muteki Reader

Muteki Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coke able to acquire new skill or increase state by eating monster, right? Isn't that similar to rimuru gluttony skill? Is Coke also have 1 of the 7 malignant saints skill?

LordKarsus likes this.
  6. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So .....
    Grid Greed
    Kraguel Pride
    Agnus Wrath
    Euphimia Envy (Duplicator)
    Coke Gluttony
    ???? Lust (thought Jishuka but she isn't really....)
    ???? Sloth (haven't met this character yet
    Or it's black with her illusions
    cuz "dreaming")

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    LordKarsus and Muteki Reader like this.
  7. Rodolfo

Rodolfo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    only players? lord would have been lust perfectly

8. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1100

Agnus finally returns, after achieving his 3rd class as a noble of hell to terrorize the elves.

Shiho and dereonlad like this.
  9. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot, but aren't the elves hidden. Or did that Kir arc reveal them to the public?

10. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    They're out capturing lots of good forests lately. It's part of the expansion of the other races since Basara cut back on the discrimination that the Empire showed towards non-humans.

11. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Agnus has his own epics?

12. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    Titles? Sure. But why would he have epics? It's not his class.

The only reason he had a world message was because he became the latest legend.

Shiho likes this.
  13. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid's 3rd class is Magic Swordsman of the Epics, so it includes the epics feature.
    Agnus' 3rd class is Demon World Noble... Probably gives him Hell based powers.

dereonlad and Shiho like this.
  14. OtonoKakuei

OtonoKakuei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Godgrid Can you please give me a spoiler to some of the stuff I'm curious about?
    - I've heard that Mercedes is going (or foreshadowed) to be one of Grid's wives, is this true?
    - What about Sua? Is she going to end up with Lord? Because Lord said that she's his girlfriend, but I'm not sure if Sua feels the same way or not.

15. Grynthax

Grynthax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I were looking for spoilers, @LordKarsus would probably able to answer those questions. Karsus reads every chapter I believe. I'm actually also interested in seeing if Mercedes would be one of his wives or not. That'd actually be pretty cool.

16. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the translations have almost caught up to the author and will likely only stay around 10-12 chapters behind, there's only so much future info any of us can have.

Not sure Sua can end up as Lord's GF in this book, and generally Grid's relationships seem to be going like that of many Wuxia protagonists - in that they aren't a priority. Even the Yura thing is now officially on hold while she and the other 10 meritorious retainers commit to playing harder and increasing their own power.

17. OtonoKakuei

OtonoKakuei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By this book you mean this volume? I hope it's just another one of Lord calling his female friends girlfriends. Unlike Damian and Isabel, I don't think Sua could've overcome her infatuation with Grid for Lord.

By the way, regarding sponsorship, how does it work? Let's say I want to get the Unique tier. Will I have to pay 50$ per month or is it a one-time thing?

18. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    It's $50/mo for as long as you want to maintain the membership. Your Wuxiaworld membership contributes to that, so you may be able to get the max Wuxiaworld membership and then pay $30 on top of that to still end up paying $50 / mo total.

19. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link

Agnus vs Elves

They elves are a superior race above vampires, near immortal and deniers of death.

If they wanted the world, then despite their small numbers, these near immortals would rival the power of all of humanity combined!

And now, thanks to the betrayal of Kir, the truth of humanity was revealed to the Fallen Te, Beniyaru. And she conveyed her enlightenment to many others..

The elves realize the truth. They cannot trust or have peace with humans. They must dominate in the lands and forests they hold dear!

Along comes Agnus with his fresh new green hair. Just strolling into their forest... Just begging to be taught his place.

Can the power of a Demon World Noble save him from his fate, and from the countless arrows of the elves that he can't even see?

[ --> Go to 0:42-0:57: Darkstorm's spell ]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    dereonlad and Shiho like this.
  20. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elf bitch sure got a selective memory also doubt on them being above vampires and strong enough to handle all of humanity